4 out of 10: Poor... 0 0%
3 out of 10: Bad... 0 0%
2 out of 10: Very Bad... 0 0%
1 out of 10: Torturous... 0 0%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2012-03-05, 01:32   Link #61
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Flit- born with MS skill + MS knowledge + hate for all UE(Vagan). Required "great" sacrifice(Yurin) to activate X-Rounder abilities above Desil

Asem - workaholic and discouraged by his "great" father. Zeheart + Romary confusion. Probably requires another great sacrifice for him to snap to X-Rounder mode(but that would be kinda lame). Should be something that can counter X-Rounder or something even superior?

How come 10/10 is Amazing while 9/10 is Excellent? Shouldn't it be the other way around?
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-05, 02:01   Link #62
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
I always foun Amazing to be higher than Excelent of I had to choose one of those to be higher.
Old 2012-03-05, 02:29   Link #63
Meltyred

I suddenly have this weird feeling that Decil has been feeding Flit information on the veigans, all just to ruin Zeheart's life and eventually get his position and stuff.
But man, I want Flit to lose that beard.
Meltyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-05, 02:33   Link #64
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

My guess is that Flit's assistant will turn out to be a Veigan plant.
Old 2012-03-05, 05:52   Link #65
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

I thought Remi Ruth was going to be Arisa's mother. I was totally off. She's not even in her age range... she's way younger. She's Dique's assistant mechanic. She seems around the same age as the other new recruits.

Romary has a target on her back. She's Zeheart and Asem's common friend. If anything happened to her it would turn the fight between Zeheart and Asem into the real thing.

Asem isn't really for a cause like his father or Zeheart. Zeheart fights because Martian life sucks. Flit is fighting because his family, clan, friends, countrymen have been killed by the Veigans. Asem is just fighting to find out what he wants.

Asem, Romary, and Zeheart seem to have a Naruto, Sasuka, Sakura type of deal going on.

Asem doesn't seem to be infatuated with Romary the same way his mother was into Flit. It seems like he sort of likes her but no really romantically... maybe a little, maybe not. Asem's whole deal is that he's trying to find out what he likes, what he really wants, and all that stuff.

I say Arisa would make a better mommy candidate for a 13 year old x-rounder prodigy since she's a mecha pilot.
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-05, 07:47   Link #66
cupcakes4chris

I think that Yunoa will end up being Kio's mother if Asem isn't an X-rounder and/or Romary dies.
Old 2012-03-05, 09:34   Link #67
erapath

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakes4chris View Post
I think that Yunoa will end up being Kio's mother if Asem isn't an X-rounder and/or Romary dies.
If that will be true, that means Flit don't allow Kio to use last name of poor guy whoever married Unao.
erapath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-05, 10:57   Link #68
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
The only positive thing out of this was Romary character progression (F***ING FINALLY).
Unfortunately, I don't really see any progression in her character this episode.
Quote:
When Flit was 15, he built his own ****ing GUNDAM! At 18, Asem only managed to build some shitty mobile suit, that he only got to move properly thanks to his Veigan best friend.
Flit had the AGE Device, while Asem did not. But aside from that, Asem does have an immense pressure to be more than he is currently. Still, I wouldn't say his life is that bad, just not easy.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-05, 11:04   Link #69
kakakka

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
Unfortunately, I don't really see any progression in her character this episode.
I think its more of we got to see more of her character through her interaction with Asem.

Quote:
Flit had the AGE Device, while Asem did not...
Asem also have the Age Device. Flit is more of a genius though.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-05, 11:14   Link #70
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post
Asem also have the Age Device. Flit is more of a genius though.
No, Flit just recently gave Asem the AGE Device. Flit, on the other hand, had the AGE device before he was even a teenager.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-05, 12:41   Link #71
reaper_unique

Flit Build the fucking age system and a gundam.

I hope Romary's interest in Zeheart was just to remember the good old days. I mean it's useless to create some kind of love triangle. The show already has a low to almost no amount of romance, why try to create some drama?
reaper_unique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-05, 13:39   Link #72
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Asem's lack of x-rounder and the AGE system's solution...

Spoiler for VOICE CAST hint:

Think Gundam Unicorn.

Last edited by mechalord; 2012-03-05 at 13:55.
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-05, 15:10   Link #73
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post

Think Gundam Unicorn.
It was also said that the Gundam will be voiced by Zeheart's voice actor, so I think that's pretty doubtful at this point.
Old 2012-03-05, 16:05   Link #74
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post

Think Gundam Unicorn.
Think KITT from Knight Rider is where I hope you are going with this...If the Gundam was self-aware and talking to him, that would be a new spin or evolution...It'd be something atleast given the AGE system is nothing more than a mythological thing at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist
The only positive thing out of this was Romary character progression (F***ING FINALLY).
Unfortunately in AGE batting your eyes and looking out a window has MAJOR CHARACTER IMPLICATIONS...Anywhere else it's a throwaway scene, but not in AGE...
Old 2012-03-05, 17:05   Link #75
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
Unfortunately in AGE batting your eyes and looking out a window has MAJOR CHARACTER IMPLICATIONS...Anywhere else it's a throwaway scene, but not in AGE...
that was a big improvement over being a bridge bunny and just kinda being there with no purpose or almost no lines to say. It's nto that much, but it is something...
Old 2012-03-05, 18:45   Link #76
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
Who's talking about her looking out the window?

Take a look at this:
Spoiler:

and this:
Spoiler:

I mean, that doesn't say anything to you?
Old 2012-03-05, 23:12   Link #77
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

^Yes it says something very little, like she might favor the masked man...

Devoid of any cheese on that cracker this will now shape her character, which is what we were kinda saying...

Something > Nothing = Romary's character now...

Now they're gonna play that one little instance up to be the catalyst for a future confrontation regarding the 3...That's why it's a major character implication, because it's something...

AGE is the kinda show where if a character picks a fork off the floor they might be a murderer...Little cutting-room floor scenes mean everything in this show...
Old 2012-03-06, 05:13   Link #78
Faerie
Joseph Defense Squad

Well, I didn't find this episode that bad for one, it passed quite quickly. Maybe because I was watching it directly after Ep.20 or because I was so busy wondering about the Madorna boys color scheme (why), or because Zehart's techno-trance battle music kept cracking me up (amazing), or because a female did "something" else than cry or stare intently (yay). They actually had lines this time.

I agree Age isn't the best on development, but hey, we're so depraved at this point, we apparently take anything and treat it like a gift from the heavens

That said, the battle scenes were pretty solid, Asemu's progression was too- I like that he has no stupid superpowers so far and hope he never gets them. They're lame. Asemu is also still a more realistic and relatable hero than Flit could ever be so yay for Asemu.

All in all, this wasn't so bad. If we ignore the issues as usual, we can enjoy this.
Faerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-06, 06:02   Link #79
casval cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullFaerie View Post
Well, I didn't find this episode that bad for one, it passed quite quickly. Maybe because I was watching it directly after Ep.20 or because I was so busy wondering about the Madorna boys color scheme (why), or because Zehart's techno-trance battle music kept cracking me up (amazing), or because a female did "something" else than cry or stare intently (yay). They actually had lines this time.

I agree Age isn't the best on development, but hey, we're so depraved at this point, we apparently take anything and treat it like a gift from the heavens

That said, the battle scenes were pretty solid, Asemu's progression was too- I like that he has no stupid superpowers so far and hope he never gets them. They're lame. Asemu is also still a more realistic and relatable hero than Flit could ever be so yay for Asemu.

All in all, this wasn't so bad. If we ignore the issues as usual, we can enjoy this.
Romary's "Zeheart" smile was worth more than two episodes of bridge camping.
Old 2012-03-06, 06:25   Link #80
Faerie
Joseph Defense Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by casval cehack View Post
Romary's "Zeheart" smile was worth more than two episodes of bridge camping.
LOL I'll agree if it turns out to mean something other than her having the hots for the guy with the techno music xD
Faerie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly episode discussion