AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2022-10-08, 04:06   Link #35401
MartianMage

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

LB5 Beast Super Recollection 5T
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-10-08, 06:46   Link #35402
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Man, Europe got shafted HARD in the price increase. It goes from "reasonable if you can forget some of your purchases" to "Once in a year if you really hate your yearly bonuses and plan to buy cheap for christmas" deal. And unlike Mihoyo, you dont have an option where to get your in-game gacha currency cheaper.
That's why I attempted to purchase some for the GSSR as soon as they posted the comparison between old and new prices. But they saw it coming, of course.
Old 2022-10-08, 11:16   Link #35403
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Guys calm down, if you calculate the increase, it's probably approximately your local VAT. Shitty, yeah, but understandable. They don't even get to keep it, it goes to your local government.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-10-08, 12:19   Link #35404
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Guys calm down, if you calculate the increase, it's probably approximately your local VAT. Shitty, yeah, but understandable. They don't even get to keep it, it goes to your local government.
Dude, there is a difference between paying 67-72 euros and 95-100ish euros. Especially when FGO NA dont have a pity system like Genshin Impact yet. And even with the pity system, it's still 400ish euros in hope to get the rate up servant if you are as unlucky as a Irish.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-10-08, 13:01   Link #35405
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
It's actually because of Apple updating its price tier on its store. I don't get the whole thing, but I'm pretty sure the extra money they're charging now will make it into Apple's pockets. For "fairness"' sake they updated the prices on Android too. That way everyone gets fucked in the ass, no need to be jealous.
Old 2022-10-08, 20:11   Link #35406
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
YouTube

LB5 Beast Super Recollection 5T
I'm definitely looking forward to trying to get that girl next year. Will see how that goes. But these videos are fun to enjoy in the meantime.
Old 2022-10-08, 23:14   Link #35407
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I'm definitely looking forward to trying to get that girl next year. Will see how that goes. But these videos are fun to enjoy in the meantime.
Thanks. I'm aiming for NP3 on her LB6 recollection banner. Truthfully I want to aim higher but I'm interested in what they have in store for LB7. LB6 SSRs(plus the recent summer powercreep and Rikyu) are all so strong that you can't but wonder if they're gonna release even stronger stuff on LB7.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-10-09, 08:48   Link #35408
larethian

Apple raised the pricing to adjust for the weakening currencies in various Asian countries and Europe against the USD. They also recently further scaled back production on iPhones due to weaker demand, which translates to an even poorer performance financially. Problem is, I doubt they will bring the prices back down if the trend reverses. And it might next year, depending on how things play out.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-10-09, 14:09   Link #35409
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Apple raised the pricing to adjust for the weakening currencies in various Asian countries and Europe against the USD. They also recently further scaled back production on iPhones due to weaker demand, which translates to an even poorer performance financially. Problem is, I doubt they will bring the prices back down if the trend reverses. And it might next year, depending on how things play out.
Ok? That just means Apple products are gonna be even more overpriced.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-10-09, 15:57   Link #35410
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Well I'll start saving for Morgan now then... More than NP1 is probably useless anyway.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-10-09, 21:21   Link #35411
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Ok? That just means Apple products are gonna be even more overpriced.
Not sure whether they will be raising prices for iPhones and Macbooks. But quite possibly. For now, I'm only aware of app store changes. Some other gacha games however, adjusted the contents of their packs to make them the same unit cost as before.
Old 2022-10-12, 06:21   Link #35412
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Welfare Pretender Kumonryu Eliza. She summons all the Elizabeths in her NP.
4 star Rider Huan Feihu(permanent). 5 star Assassin Huyan Zhou(limited).

Got Huyan and Huang in 90 quartz and 12 tickets. Also got NP2 Dobrynya. And I even managed to MLB the Yu/Xu Fu CE before the 3 star one.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-10-12, 07:51   Link #35413
Rasen

Quote:
Not sure whether they will be raising prices for iPhones and Macbooks. But quite possibly. For now, I'm only aware of app store changes. Some other gacha games however, adjusted the contents of their packs to make them the same unit cost as before.
Price adjustments are one thing, but it seems like Android FGO doesn't let me pay at all anymore? It says "Item not available in my country," even for payment methods that were accepted in the past.

This is like a weird, half-butt regional lock. I tried a different JP game with the same Google account and they were still accepting payment.

Last edited by Rasen; 2022-10-12 at 10:12.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-10-12, 08:00   Link #35414
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Damn. Another Liz. I am not sure if I sould play this event at all.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-10-12, 18:10   Link #35415
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
This is like a weird, half-butt regional lock. I tried a different JP game with the same Google account and they were still accepting payment.
Are you sure about that? Because that's not an FGO thing, that's a Google thing.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-10-12, 20:07   Link #35416
larethian

Yep, it's a Google thing. I tried to play NA accounts for a few games that got shafted in SEA regions and spend on NA instead, but despite several workarounds, I still couldn't get past the region blocks.

As for JP, I actually have a solid JP google account since 2014 that has tons of transactions and have no issues with that with other JP mobage that I'm playing now. But any new account made even with VPN and different devices, store cache clear blah blah no longer works. Even gift card redemption doesn't work since it will be scrutinized.

Btw on a side note, Mafia Kajita seems to be building his personal channel seriously for a global audience, with English subs and English title lol:

YouTube
Old 2022-10-12, 21:46   Link #35417
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

The new Paisen CE from ReDrop is the best CE artwise to date
Old 2022-10-13, 08:06   Link #35418
larethian

FGO is now R-rated (19+) for S.Korea server.

https://m.ebn.co.kr/news/view/1550499
Old 2022-10-13, 12:48   Link #35419
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Are you sure about that? Because that's not an FGO thing, that's a Google thing.
Logically, I would agree with you. It absolutely makes sense that all these changes would be managed by a central company, rather than leave it up to the individual companies.

However, to describe what I see: I have a NA Google acct with a NA credit card as a payment method. In FGO JP (and Counterside KR), when I try to make a purchase and the Google Play/Pay thing pops up, it shows my NA Google acct and associated payment methods. Next to all the payment methods is a red text saying "this item is not available in your country."

However, in FFBE JP, when I try to make a purchase, the pop-up shows my NA Google acct, but no red text next to my NA credit card payment method. (There is red text next to the Google points payment method.)

So....tehe pero?

Quote:
Yep, it's a Google thing. I tried to play NA accounts for a few games that got shafted in SEA regions and spend on NA instead, but despite several workarounds, I still couldn't get past the region blocks.

As for JP, I actually have a solid JP google account since 2014 that has tons of transactions and have no issues with that with other JP mobage that I'm playing now. But any new account made even with VPN and different devices, store cache clear blah blah no longer works. Even gift card redemption doesn't work since it will be scrutinized.
Actually, I was fortunately able to create a JP google account yesterday, and have been able to make purchases with it, using a NA credit card. I think there was a 24-hour cooling-off period though. Hopefully things will stay that way. (I refuse to believe Lasengle benefits if I can't pay them.)
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-10-13, 14:18   Link #35420
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

So a Loli Liz now?

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon