AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2023-02-07, 17:25   Link #35741
Rizare

37 rolls for Kukulkan and 2 Tlaloc. Subsequent 20 rolls just led me to a 3rd Tlaloc. Looks like good luck is still holding up despite expecting otherwise like weekly ticket leading me to a 4th Tlaloc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
So... Tlaloc's second Ascension looks like she is actually a demi Servant? Is she from one of the newer works then?
Mashu is the only demi-servant and Tlaloc is from LB7.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-07, 18:33   Link #35742
GDB

Quote:
So... Tlaloc's second Ascension looks like she is actually a demi Servant? Is she from one of the newer works then?
Spoiler for Tlaloc identity:
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-07, 19:27   Link #35743
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
T

Iska?

You mean

Spoiler:
Is that his real name? Must've missed it.

I dunno how I feel about this one-person ORT raid. Between the one-person aspect, the 20 life bars, its ability to inflict Data Lost (Musashi-chaaaaaan!), this feels like a hard-limit for people who don't have enough Servants. One person in the wiki claimed that a 3-star ST servant could probably solo a lifebar, but....that sounded like a a humble-brag to me.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-07, 20:04   Link #35744
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Is that his real name? Must've missed it.

I dunno how I feel about this one-person ORT raid. Between the one-person aspect, the 20 life bars, its ability to inflict Data Lost (Musashi-chaaaaaan!), this feels like a hard-limit for people who don't have enough Servants. One person in the wiki claimed that a 3-star ST servant could probably solo a lifebar, but....that sounded like a a humble-brag to me.
I mean, you probably could provided it was a good three star with type advantage. Billy and Cu could manage it.

That said, if all you have to do is deal 1-2 million damage 10 times, then it should be fairly easily manageable even using pure F2P through simple attrition. Especially if you also have Servants strong enough to get you all the way to LB 7, since you would by necessity have to have beaten the boss gauntlets of 5 and 6 to get there.
Old 2023-02-07, 20:16   Link #35745
GDB

Quote:
One person in the wiki claimed that a 3-star ST servant could probably solo a lifebar, but....that sounded like a a humble-brag to me.
Some Servants can. I managed to with Ushiwakamaru, but I think that was the only one (to be fair, it was also the only one I attempted it with). I'm absolutely sure Cu could do it if I had tried him.

For newer players, it also helps that you can send in Mashu to weaken it every 4-5 battles.
Old 2023-02-07, 21:11   Link #35746
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I mean, you probably could provided it was a good three star with type advantage. Billy and Cu could manage it.

That said, if all you have to do is deal 1-2 million damage 10 times, then it should be fairly easily manageable even using pure F2P through simple attrition. Especially if you also have Servants strong enough to get you all the way to LB 7, since you would by necessity have to have beaten the boss gauntlets of 5 and 6 to get there.
I need to know what kinda steroids you pumped into your Billy. NEED.

My Billy's level 60, np5, skills level 1, and his NP did about....140K against ORT Saber. (Similar story with Ushi).

For a solo-battle, that means no buffs from other Servants, and ORT, even with a type-disadvantage, has been able to kill any 3-4 star servant so far in 3-4 turns (depending on if they have evasion). I dunno how tough 5-stars are, been hoarding them for the second raid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Some Servants can. I managed to with Ushiwakamaru, but I think that was the only one (to be fair, it was also the only one I attempted it with). I'm absolutely sure Cu could do it if I had tried him.

For newer players, it also helps that you can send in Mashu to weaken it every 4-5 battles.
It has to be 4-5 ORT battles, right? Can't just do some Ember farming and come back later? Does Mashu really do so much damage?
Old 2023-02-07, 21:54   Link #35747
XFire
150% done

Quote:
I need to know what kinda steroids you pumped into your Billy. NEED.

My Billy's level 60, np5, skills level 1, and his NP did about....140K against ORT Saber. (Similar story with Ushi).

For a solo-battle, that means no buffs from other Servants, and ORT, even with a type-disadvantage, has been able to kill any 3-4 star servant so far in 3-4 turns (depending on if they have evasion). I dunno how tough 5-stars are, been hoarding them for the second raid.

It has to be 4-5 ORT battles, right? Can't just do some Ember farming and come back later? Does Mashu really do so much damage?
Well, for starters, max his level and skills

Second, give him a star bomb CE and go for crits, because that's where Billy really shines. He can get something like.....160% crit damage up with both his crit steroids active?
Old 2023-02-07, 22:12   Link #35748
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Threw 150 more quartz on Kuku coz of her profile and who she is. No dice.
Went through a small bit of LB7 for the quartz and the special rewards of quartz EXP and Fous. Now that that's rolling and I'm reading/playing again, I'm gonna go back to Traum first to prepare for Joan. Though I'd really like to get Kuku. Hard to choose. I did just get Moriarty as a Ruler recently, an Alter Ego Kotomine before that, then Avenger Nito then Pretender Tlaloc. Maybe getting a Foreigner rounding up the Extra Classes would be good.

EDIT:
Went ahead and spent what I had, 180 quartz. NP3 Beowulf, NP3 Tlaloc and finally got Kuku. I'm left with just 4 quartz. Kuku had a cute intro. Worth it.

Last edited by belatkuro; 2023-02-07 at 22:54.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-08, 00:40   Link #35749
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Well, for starters, max his level and skills

Second, give him a star bomb CE and go for crits, because that's where Billy really shines. He can get something like.....160% crit damage up with both his crit steroids active?
When you say max his level, do you mean 100? 120? Or is 70 enough?

Also, really shocked to hear that leveling his skills could make for a 10x difference. Does it have to be maxed, or would level 9 be enough?
Old 2023-02-08, 00:54   Link #35750
XFire
150% done

Quote:
When you say max his level, do you mean 100? 120? Or is 70 enough?

Also, really shocked to hear that leveling his skills could make for a 10x difference. Does it have to be maxed, or would level 9 be enough?
I meant 70, though if you want to Grail him go for it.

Also, it doesn't make a 10x difference. Marksmanship A++ starts at 60% and goes to 120% at level 10. Minds Eye (Fake) starts at 16% and goes to 32% (though for three turns).

So by maxing his skills you'll go from 76% burst to 152% burst. It doubles. Just make sure to load him with a star bomb CE or run him with Mozart (who can just drop 50 stars if you have his third skill maxed). Though Mozart is an Arts support so he might work better with a different Arts crit Servant.
Old 2023-02-08, 04:46   Link #35751
GDB

Quote:
I think it has to be ORT battles, yeah. If you toss a 20 star bomb CE on her she can reliably take out half a health bar or more (depending on crits) easily before she goes down.

I recommend the original Master Outfit, btw. Extra turn of evasion and on your "big damage" turn (whether that be NP or crits or both), you get the extra attack boost.
Old 2023-02-08, 13:08   Link #35752
AC-Phoenix
Detective

I'd say Heracles, but ORT is a Foreigner :/

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2023-02-08 at 13:33.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-08, 14:04   Link #35753
XFire
150% done

Quote:
I'd say Heracles, but ORT is a Foreigner :/
He switches classes, so just don't use Herc while he's in Foreigner
Old 2023-02-08, 15:16   Link #35754
Rizare

MLB Black Grail is expensive, but it's definitely doable to solo a bar with a 3-stars. Caesar surprised me by dealing 880k dmg with his NP. And while new Mashu has issues, she can deal a decent amount of dmg with 1 buster crit with her 1st skill and star bomb with her 3rd skill as well as not being permanently disabled. I only used SRs and below so definitely doable and I didn't lose as many servants as expected.
Old 2023-02-09, 23:42   Link #35755
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizare View Post
MLB Black Grail is expensive, but it's definitely doable to solo a bar with a 3-stars. Caesar surprised me by dealing 880k dmg with his NP. And while new Mashu has issues, she can deal a decent amount of dmg with 1 buster crit with her 1st skill and star bomb with her 3rd skill as well as not being permanently disabled. I only used SRs and below so definitely doable and I didn't lose as many servants as expected.
Thanks for all the replies! It at least gave me the courage to TRY.

ORT is so powerful he forced my game to crash from lifebars 1-13. No wonder they say never to mess with a Type. Turned my Samsung S8 into a Galaxy Tab 4. The screen stuttering was so bad, I think I got motion sickness. Curse you ORT! (I remember there used to be a joke? about how someone would become instantly rich if they could invent a program that you let you remotely punch someone through their monitor. I think ORT has succeeded.)

Seriously, I pray there are no more battles with backgrounds that constantly move on that scale. (Past backgrounds were never an issue, dunno why these were).

Last edited by Rasen; 2023-02-10 at 09:33.
Old 2023-02-10, 13:43   Link #35756
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Seen the raid mechanic... When a fight mechanic is so dumb, not even one of the toughest servants in the game like herc can truly solo it .

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-10, 18:03   Link #35757
Rizare

Quote:
Thanks for all the replies! It at least gave me the courage to TRY.

ORT is so powerful he forced my game to crash from lifebars 1-13. No wonder they say never to mess with a Type. Turned my Samsung S8 into a Galaxy Tab 4. The screen stuttering was so bad, I think I got motion sickness. Curse you ORT! (I remember there used to be a joke? about how someone would become instantly rich if they could invent a program that you let you remotely punch someone through their monitor. I think ORT has succeeded.)

Seriously, I pray there are no more battles with backgrounds that constantly move on that scale. (Past backgrounds were never an issue, dunno why these were).
Yeah, phone performance is an issue. It has only been an issue with the second phase for the bars where that one special effect is present.

Aaand we're getting fillers instead of actually continuing the story. Okay, it isn't officially filler but sure feels like it. That's one way to drag the story further for the delicious gacha money.
Old 2023-02-10, 22:15   Link #35758
Rasen

Quote:
Seen the raid mechanic... When a fight mechanic is so dumb, not even one of the toughest servants in the game like herc can truly solo it .
I mean, I'm not up to snuff on my Type Moon lore, but that would actually be fairly accurate, wouldn't it?

I mean, Beasts are about..6 Grand Servants to beat? And a Type would be so much worse, right? At the very least, Hercules should not be able to solo it?
Old 2023-02-11, 00:27   Link #35759
XFire
150% done

Quote:
I mean, I'm not up to snuff on my Type Moon lore, but that would actually be fairly accurate, wouldn't it?

I mean, Beasts are about..6 Grand Servants to beat? And a Type would be so much worse, right? At the very least, Hercules should not be able to solo it?
Technically every Beast we've seen has only caused one Grand at most to be summoned at a time, but it's never a direct power contest between them anyway. Also technically ORT lost to a Beast who abused stalling tactics for one hundred thousand years, so......they have that?

But yes, even considering that U-Olga
Spoiler for spoiler:
ORT massively outclassed her by literally an order of magnitude.
Old 2023-02-11, 07:52   Link #35760
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Spoiler for Tlaloc identity:
Let the Sim City, real estate and landlord memes come.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon