AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2023-07-20, 15:53   Link #36181
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Well, I don't regret my investment. Buster looping is great, no need to worry about refunds anymore. Working on the LB6 free quests since it's half AP, Morgan obliterates everything and I haven't even 1k Fou'd her much less grailed her.

The only downsides is that you need to use the plugsuit so you can't work on maxing other mystic codes and you have one less spot on your team to farm bonds.
If you use Caster Cu, you can use Atlas.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-20, 17:06   Link #36182
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
If you use Caster Cu, you can use Atlas.
The problem remains the same, you're limited to one mystic code.
Old 2023-07-21, 12:45   Link #36183
Homura7

Something big is coming for the 8th Anniversary of FGO. And not just for JP, but also EN.

Just this morning the EN account announced that the event will also be broadcasted with english subtitles in what is an unprecedented move. Following that, they started releasing content that is barely 2 months old. Everybody is freaking out and wondering what sort of big thing they have prepared for August 1st.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-21, 17:23   Link #36184
GDB

What do you mean "started releasing content that is barely 2 months old"? Just the 8th anniversary preview CV?
Old 2023-07-21, 17:46   Link #36185
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

It's just going to be some QoL updates both servers will get at the same time.

At best the same character will get a banner on both, but I have no clue who would be popular enough to warrant this. It's definitely not NA server catching up to JP like some people have been saying. It's just not feasible.
Old 2023-07-21, 18:03   Link #36186
GDB

I'm more inclined to believe something like a FSN remaster for consoles (ala Mahoyo, Tsukihime R, etc) and it getting a simul-release.
Old 2023-07-21, 18:12   Link #36187
Homura7

The whole deal is about FGO, as they are not just promoting the event through the overseas account, Aniplex also started releasing the 8th Anniversary PV with english subtitles, and they plan to release one each day until July 31.

You say catching up is not feasible? Lemme tell you how wrong you are.
Old 2023-07-21, 18:36   Link #36188
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
You say catching up is not feasible? Lemme tell you how wrong you are.
Not only is it not feasible, why would they announce that in a JP broadcast? The Japanese don't give a shit how far behind NA is.
Old 2023-07-21, 19:03   Link #36189
GDB

It's absolutely feasible, as between LB6 and where JP is there was a TON of dead space.

However, I fully agree that the Japanese don't care in the slightest about NA's status.

I still very much doubt it's really anything about FGO the game itself, though.
Old 2023-07-21, 20:09   Link #36190
XFire
150% done

Uh, it's been a deliberate choice on the part of the NA publisher not to catch up so as to mirror the JP experience as close as possible.

That's not because of the JP people
Old 2023-07-22, 07:14   Link #36191
Homura7

To put it in a way you can understand, what they're doing right now is as if they suddenly released the 5th Anniversary PV with eng sub while we EN players were still celebrating the 3rd.
Old 2023-07-22, 07:41   Link #36192
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
It's absolutely feasible, as between LB6 and where JP is there was a TON of dead space.

However, I fully agree that the Japanese don't care in the slightest about NA's status.

I still very much doubt it's really anything about FGO the game itself, though.
I think you underestimate the amount of work required. It would also have a negative impact on the players, as they would have no more breathing room and would have to go from one event to another. And the banners? It would be a mess, with Servants released one after another. Seasonal events would be out of whack too. Perhaps it can be done, but it would be a terrible idea.

Moreover, do people want NA to catch up to JP? I certainly wouldn't want to lose Clairvoyance EX. That's a major benefit we have over them.

My best guess is the Anniversary Servant being released on all servers at the same time. But again, no idea who that could be to warrant this.

Other people have mentioned it could be an announcement for an anime adaptation of LB6, which would of course be relevant to NA since we just got done with it. I think that's a real possibility.
Old 2023-07-25, 06:39   Link #36193
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Surprise Medb, Caren, and Merlin banners. I'll throw a few multis at Merlin.

Nerofest when though?
Old 2023-07-25, 10:49   Link #36194
grecefar

Yeah, I'll try for merlin too.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-25, 21:40   Link #36195
Rasen

So, time limits have finally forced me to start Grail'ing some characters to clean up the ol' mailbox, and rather than picking my favorite characters, I wanted to pick the canonically most powerful characters. (i.e., the ones who ought to be heads and shoulders above the others, if not for the constraints of the levelling system)

So in what is either a completely minor ask or the start of a flame war, which are the most powerful Servants? FGO already jumped the shark when it let us summon characters who should not exist at all, like Jalter, but now we've got what appears to be a full-power Arcueid (she's got all her hair!) and Lady Harlot (who isn't hiding her Beast status like the alteregos and foreigners). And while we've always had demi-gods before, now it looks like we've got full-on gods like Durga/Kali?
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-27, 00:05   Link #36196
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Heracles should be a five star over so many others that got that rating...

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-27, 03:43   Link #36197
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Heracles should be a five star over so many others that got that rating...
That's the point, Heracles is a SSR camouflaged as a SR. Literally the only reason he's not is because Heracles is at his weakest in the Berserker class, as he could be summoned in any of the seven main classes because of his mastery of every weapon and technique.

It's the same reason Arash is in the FP pool, because he will be one of the first to answer to humanity's call.
Old 2023-07-27, 12:38   Link #36198
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
That's the point, Heracles is a SSR camouflaged as a SR. Literally the only reason he's not is because Heracles is at his weakest in the Berserker class, as he could be summoned in any of the seven main classes because of his mastery of every weapon and technique.

It's the same reason Arash is in the FP pool, because he will be one of the first to answer to humanity's call.
He also has 5Star stats though, which makes him *weaker*, while even Gil admitted that Heracles would have won their fight, if Herc hadn't had to protect Ilya. - And we are talking Zerker here too.

Note... Archer Gil PRAISED someone. Another point is that we don't exactly get FSN Herc, as he is missing an important skill...

Also someone who should most definitely be at a higher rating:
Kojiro.
(Where is my 5 Star Saber Kojiro, Nasu?).

I mean, the guy does 10K less NP damage than Jack when it's not female enemies...
And that was before his skill upgrade, that lets him put THREE Quick resist down per turn onto an enemy...

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-28, 06:22   Link #36199
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Finally, Nerofest on Monday.
Old 2023-07-28, 08:41   Link #36200
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Kojiro's claim to fame is losing against Musashi. Not exactly 5stars material compared to more famous samurai like warlords of the Sengoku era, i.e Sanada Yukimura or Date Masamune.Or ninja like Hattori Hanzo.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon