AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-03-27, 01:31   Link #81
xcad

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinyFate View Post
Naruto fighting Orochimaru that has taken over Sasuke's body during the 2nd destruction of Konoha. Naruto was no match for Orochimaru with the Sharingan and he used the Shiki Fuujin jutsu (assuming this is the jutsu Jiraiya asked Naruto not to use) and sealed Orochimaru's soul in his body rescuing Sasuke, but he died after using the jutsu. The scene changes to months after with all the Konoha ninjas looking up to the sky with Naruto's face smiling.
den kakashi becomes next hokage and iruka can be seen educating all academy students on the Legend of Uzumaki Naruto: The Hero who loved Ramen.
xcad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-27, 01:37   Link #82
Hentai Guy
REdiculous (see profile)

Location: I live in a freakin' desert...not even a cool desert with cacti and stuff...just a whole lot o' nada
Quote:
Spoiler:

This is something I posted in the "A fitting place for the last battle between Naruto and Sasuke" thread...it's not exactly how I'd want it to end, but it's how I think it might end. I'd rather have Sasuke fail to defeat Itachi...but I don't that's how it'll turn out.
Hentai Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-27, 03:22   Link #83
Suiton!
Akabane ftmfw!

# Orochimaru kills every1, muwaha.
# Sasuke slaughters itachi. And itachi says something like "Thats what I expected from you, your the only one who could stop me, aahhugghhoohh *X_X*". Sasuke says "psh"
# Naruto dies after years of severe brain degeneration (which started from episode one).
# Neji remains undefeated. And pwns every bad guy cept itachi and oro.
# *oro's theme playing* *sasuke, neji, oro in one picture* THE END

Ah who am I kidding, thats the good ending, which will not happen, what I think will happen is;

# In some lame stupid way, naruto defeats every single person, every1 -altho much more talented than him- look very helpless.
# He becomes a hero, who saved the village, every1, and the ozone. He also flys, and has laser eyesight, and stops bullets. And becomes a hokage -which gara without 500 episodes of babbling had become, several hundred episodes ago-
# The end, now go kill urself, I know i will when I see that.
Suiton! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-28, 10:02   Link #84
xcad

war is over. sasuke never returned to konoha. we'll see naruto visiting the memorial stone, mourning for the dead senseis/friends/ninjas. he is promoted to hokage and villagers celebrate blablabla.

during the last few moments in the episode, someone can be heard saying "kukuku.. akatsuki has failed.. showtime for us eh? kukuku"

end episode.

den we'll have a naruto season 3 xD
xcad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-28, 11:20   Link #85
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suiton! View Post
# Naruto dies after years of severe brain degeneration (which started from episode one).
lol..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinyFate View Post
Naruto fighting Orochimaru that has taken over Sasuke's body during the 2nd destruction of Konoha. Naruto was no match for Orochimaru with the Sharingan and he used the Shiki Fuujin jutsu (assuming this is the jutsu Jiraiya asked Naruto not to use) and sealed Orochimaru's soul in his body rescuing Sasuke, but he died after using the jutsu. The scene changes to months after with all the Konoha ninjas looking up to the sky with Naruto's face smiling.
Not bad ..

But i think it will be happy end in the end ^^

-Naruto will be Hokage with Hinata as his wife..
-Sasuke will kill Itachi and Sakura will join him if not in Konoha then as missing nins
-Shikamaru and Temari will be together too ..
-Ten Ten and Lee i guess ..
-Kakashi and Gai will be friends till end ..

Gaara will be Kazekage, Neji, Kiba, Shino, etc,etc will be in Konoha as jounins ..

But i would like more

Akatsuki kill as much as they can i mean almost all older nins, Chunins and Jounins, Tsunade and Jiraiya, except Kakashi, Gai and Kurenai who r somehow saved by Naruto team. Then Naruto and gang, and Sasuke and his team fight Akatsuki (but not as allies).. Then whole Sasuke team die and some from Narutos team, who didnt die hes been sent in village for medical care .. And then Sasuke fight Itachi, while , Naruto and Sakura maybe Gaara fight AL .. Sasuke kill Itachi and help them kill AL, but war is already raining and they go back to Konoha and start preparing for war Leaf country and Sand country against rest of the world ..

Last edited by SpiRo; 2007-03-28 at 15:45.
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-28, 12:55   Link #86
Scourge87
Dark Lord of the West

Naruto is Hokage and Hinata is his wife. Sasuke kills his older brother and is now Naruto's personal bodyguard and best freind. Sakura will be Sasuke's bride and gets pregnet. Shikamaru marries Temari and has two kids, a girl and then a boy.
Kakshi finds some one to be his wife. The "Pervy Sage" contiunes his "research". Neji becomes the new leader of the Huyga Clan and marries Ten Ten. Ino becomes a konichi teacher and marries Kankuro. Gaara becomes Kazekage and has all his powers back.

That's my thougths on this
Scourge87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-29, 09:16   Link #87
chaz017
Senior Member...ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
But i would like more

Akatsuki kill as much as they can i mean almost all older nins, Chunins and Jounins, Tsunade and Jiraiya, except Kakashi, Gai and Kurenai who r somehow saved by Naruto team. Then Naruto and gang, and Sasuke and his team fight Akatsuki (but not as allies).. Then whole Sasuke team die and some from Narutos team, who didnt die hes been sent in village for medical care .. And then Sasuke fight Itachi, while , Naruto and Sakura maybe Gaara fight AL .. Sasuke kill Itachi and help them kill AL, but war is already raining and they go back to Konoha and start preparing for war Leaf country and Sand country against rest of the world ..
Hmm, I would also like to see a few more "Good Guys" die in the series before it is over since they seem to escape death a lil too often. I'm almost certain that Gai or Lee will die at some point because one of those two is gonna open the eigth gate. It's bound to happen. The question is...which one
chaz017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 21:02   Link #88
tkdtiger

I think that Sasuke and Neji will kill each other off in a showdown between Uchiha and Hyuuga and Naruto get's both Sakura and Hinata with Shikamaru as his advisor and Chouji as his cook. Ino. hooks up with Gaara. Itachi becomes the Janitor, because everyone in the village is 100x's tronger than him so there is no point in killing him. Lee begins dating Ten Ten. lol ok maybe this won't happen : P
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-08, 09:33   Link #89
reloaded
skywalker

Will Naruto die at the end of the show...

I have a funny feeling that the anime wouldnt have the happiest of endings, I can see Naruto being Hokage for a short while and then due to a chain of events he has to fight with the kyuubi but unlike the fourth he defeats the beast but sustains to many injuries to live on. Probably a heroic ending like that.
reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-08, 09:36   Link #90
SpiRo
Banned

I doubt that ..

I hope that ..
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-08, 09:46   Link #91
reloaded
skywalker

It is possible for him to die remember it did happen to Gaara, Tsunade could save him due to some forbidden jutsu similar to chiyos with the same consequences but I have a feeling Naruto will do something heroic in the end and pay the price for it.
reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-08, 10:17   Link #92
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

I can certainly see Naruto dying towards the end to cement his place among the greatest Hokages who always thought of others in the end. Making him a real hero, a legend greater than all the others. But I can also see the story ending when Naruto takes his place as Hokage.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-11, 18:10   Link #93
EhrinUCHI

I really don’t think Naruto will end with a happy ending even thought I would like a happy ending Where Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura are friends, Naruto is Hokage and is with Hinata, Sasuke killed his brother and restore his clan with Sakura or Karin, but probably nothing like this will happen... or maybe who knows...
Anyways, this is what my friend from Japan told me what is supposed to happen later in Naruto i know him just through the internet so i have no idea if this is true or not but he says that his mom knows kishi and he got the script from him. Well i don’t really know if to believe him or not...... ehhh probably its fake anyway....

Itachi lures Naruto by capturing Sakura, Kakashi's team chases them on, Kakashi kills Itachi's Shark Friend, and little did he know that Sasukes team was after them as well. After defeating itachi's partner Sasuke showed up and kakashi tried to stop him so that naruto could defeat Itachi and save Sakura.
Naruto told Kakashi earlier that if he was strong enough to stop Itachi then Sasuke would come home again. So kakashi told Sasuke what was happening and told him that he would have to kill kakashi in order to pass. Meanwhile Naruto was fighting itachi and naruto had 2 tails showing, naruto launched his fist through itachi and discovered that Sakura was hidden in his Coat, damaging Sakura really badly. Naruto was able to control himself and the ninetail's powers started to fade, then he heard a voice. The seal finally lifted and there was a flashback of his origin and who his parents were, where did he come from, and why he was chosen to be the container of the ninetails. Naruto felt an aura within him so he released it. Itachi's body had frozen under the aura of a former Hokage. Meanwhile Sasuke defeated Kakashi and quickly rushed to where Naruto was fighting his brother, though Kakashi was badly injured he manage to go after Sasuke, just to found that Itachi is dead. After seeing this Sasuke realise that his dream and purpose to live to revenge his family was destroyed. Sasuke goes berserk and attacks Naruto but Kakashi quickly stands in the way making Sasuke pierce through kakashi’s heart with his blade killing him.

Btw I think that Naruto will die in the end probably Sasuke too, it will be the saddest story ever

Last edited by EhrinUCHI; 2007-04-11 at 21:46.
EhrinUCHI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-11, 20:11   Link #94
doongoon
Naruto Is The Best....

naruto ending (Super spoiler)

I dont know if this is true but i found this on youtube this guy says he knows the ending becuz his mom knows kishi and he got the script from him. do you think it is true?

illadin12 (22 hours ago)

alright this is how it happens, i have the main script so stfu and listen, itachy lures naruto by captureing Sakura, Kakashi's team chases them on, Kakashi kills Itachi's Shark Friend, little did he know that Sasukes team was after them as well. Kakashi was already damaged due to the overuse of his Sharigen, and after defeating itachy's partner sasuke showed up and kakashi tried to stop him so that naruto could defeat Itachy and save Sakura.

alright listen up, first off, naruto has a greater power that is holding the ninetails inside, you guys arn't at the point of understanding this yet. Sasuke is nothing compared to naruto at all, naruto hasn't even shown his Blood-line Limit yet. Naruto has 3, and he does have the Sharigen. the story goes back to who his real parents are and why the 3rd choosed him as the container of the ninetails, read above!

you guys do know that naruto is now immune to genjutsu as soon as he enters nine-tail form, and secondly wait till you see naruto's hidden power which is nothing like the nine-tails. and secondly you guys are retarded for comparing this crap to dbz and stuff, if anything Naruto and Sasuke are the biggest rival ever, heres why, 1, Naruto's gonna be the one that kills itachy. and sasuke is gonna go bezerk and kill kakashi.

Alright, Naruto has a secret hidden power and a hidden identity,alright the story starts out as him being a little stupid trouble maker that had no talent at all, but turns out if you really want something and work hard at it, then it will happen. thats the moral of this manga, and heh trust me, sasuke can't beat naruto, not untill he unlocks his 4th stage, and learns how to use a jutsu called Phoenix within, then he might stand a chance

i got the script like last year or so when my mom introduced me to the writer, apperently my mom knowned him since they were young before she moved to canada... but regardless believe me or not its up to you, and only time will tell, just chill, if your intrested in the script i can tell you more or better yet print it out, but the problem is its in jap. soo... yeah

naruto told Kakashi earlier that if he was strong enough to stop Itachy then sasuke would come home again. so kakashi told sasuke what was happening and told him that he would have to kill kakashi in order to pass, an instant later, sasuke pierced through his kakashi's heart with the his blade. so that part end, meanwhile naruto was fighting itachi and naruto had 2 tails showing, naruto launched his fist through itachy and discovered that Sakura was hidden in his Coat. Read Top!

naruto was able to control himself and the ninetail's powers started to fade, Then he heard a voice. the seal finally lifted and there was a flashback of his origin and who his parents were, where did he come from, and why he was chosen to be the container of the ninetails. Naruto felt an aura within him so he released it. Itachi's body had frozen under the aura of a former Hokage. Continue?

Thats all that he posted i dont know if its true or not it could be?

please tell me its not true.
doongoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-11, 20:19   Link #95
shikamaru_kun
Thunder King

Sounds like bad fanfiction...

Guy's probably trying to get as much youtube hits as possible. I doubt that Kishi would write it down, rather than just have it in his head. I also doubt that "some mom" who knows the mangaka would get her hands on the script. Unless of course, she did something to get it out of him...
shikamaru_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-11, 20:25   Link #96
Nerd Saga

Send a message via AIM to Nerd Saga
oh wow, cool theory but, i can't believe it til i see it, or at least the story take these turns.
Nerd Saga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-11, 20:46   Link #97
Rurouni Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by doongoon View Post
I dont know if this is true but i found this on youtube this guy says he knows the ending becuz his mom knows kishi and he got the script from him. do you think it is true?
A lot of stuff this guy says is questionable at best, and preposterous at worst. Some highlights:

Quote:
naruto hasn't even shown his Blood-line Limit yet. Naruto has 3, and he does have the Sharigen.

Quote:
and why the 3rd choosed him as the container of the ninetails
OMG.

Quote:
heh trust me, sasuke can't beat naruto, not untill he unlocks his 4th stage, and learns how to use a jutsu called Phoenix within, then he might stand a chance
4th stage? Phoenix within? yeah ok whatever

Quote:
i got the script like last year or so when my mom introduced me to the writer
so why is he just now bringing it up?
Quote:
naruto launched his fist through itachy and discovered that Sakura was hidden in his Coat.
suuuuuure...

In short, I think that guy is full of shit.
Rurouni Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-11, 20:55   Link #98
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

if this were true ( and it kinda sounds like kishi's style a bit) ((not saying that it is him)) than that is the most freakin awsome ending ever. - in my opinion.

can you please post out the rest of the ending?
Old 2007-04-11, 21:01   Link #99
EhrinUCHI

Yeah i know this guy through the internet he also told me this and more on another forum. Now that he told me half or more of the story i don’t know if this is true or not, but i actually Hope its fake, because i really regret knowing so much staff before it happens ahhh ... to late But why would kishi go around giving people the scripts for the ending of the series? So i really don’t know hmmmmm if things start to happen the same way that he told me… then i guess i start to believe him… but for now I hope is fake... and probably is...

Naruto with 3 bloodline limits and one of them is actually copying the DNA Bloodline limit of other people, WHAT!!! ok its fine that he has 3 bloodline limits ... but also the ability to copy the DNA!ehh wow .... also Naruto with the sharingan in my opinion that’s pretty lame He at least should have something new some other powerful eyes or something…

Last edited by EhrinUCHI; 2007-04-11 at 21:37.
EhrinUCHI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-11, 21:15   Link #100
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
This ending made me puke.

No way in hell that's a real spoiler.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote