Asianknight82
Banned

I think Sakura is ok looking, but her body is still that of a lil' boy, lol XD
Old 2007-03-30, 08:20   Link #1142
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianknight82 View Post
Fair enough, what I don't like about Sakura is her personality. She's extremely bi-polar. I don't like girls who have extreme mood swings, the smallest things can set her off and become physically violent. Also, the first impression I had of her, how she treated Naruto from the beginning has never ceased, it became embeded in my mind. I guess that's my main gripe with her. I like sweet girls (like my fiance XP), granted I'm a jerk and honest to a fault where i speak what pops into my head, I think thats why i prefer a girl to offset that part of me.
-I'll agree with you that Sakura is definetly easily angered to do physical harm, that is what makes it funny. In all the times that she did that was for comedic purposes and it still continues today. Her old personality that completely ignored everything except Sasuke however definetly needed to go and it did. I suppose though that you never do get a second chance at a first impression. Some people forget things easily while others do not. I won't tell you that your point of view is wrong because that is part of your phyche. Personally I am not really into shy or overly sweet girls. It is my belief that the fiestier the woman the better the satisfaction (no I am not speaking of sex)...
Old 2007-03-30, 08:45   Link #1143
Asianknight82
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-I'll agree with you that Sakura is definetly easily angered to do physical harm, that is what makes it funny. In all the times that she did that was for comedic purposes and it still continues today. Her old personality that completely ignored everything except Sasuke however definetly needed to go and it did. I suppose though that you never do get a second chance at a first impression. Some people forget things easily while others do not. I won't tell you that your point of view is wrong because that is part of your phyche. Personally I am not really into shy or overly sweet girls. It is my belief that the fiestier the woman the better the satisfaction (no I am not speaking of sex)...
True enough, my fiance is a sweet girl, she balances out my "energy" sort of speak, I'm easily excitable, and have the tendency to "leap before looking", I think that's why I like that type of girls. I've had bad experiences with previous girlfriends who were considered fiesty, I think thats why I tend to not like girls like that.
Old 2007-03-30, 10:27   Link #1144
chaz017
Senior Member...ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
Sadly, when they made Sakura a more likable character they started cutting back big time on Inner-Sakura. I sure do miss me some Inner-Sakura moments. ~Sigh~ Anyway, I agree with AsianKnight82 on preference when it comes to girls. I've always prefered the cutesy shy girls like Hinata but I think the quality I really find best is sincerity which you don't have to be like Hinata to be sincere at all. My current girlfriend's personality more closely resembles a mix of Tsunade/Temari...man she's trouble I tell you. lol. Funny how things work out that way. I'm glad she'll never see this...at least I hope not.

I've also disliked Sakura since the begining for similar reasons to AsianKnight82. It's worn off some since she's tried so hard to change I give her credit but that initial impression is a difficult one to shake. I also hated how the one time she finally earned her "Bad Ass Scene" with music and everything all she managed to do was make some clones, get hit with some kunai, and bite an arm. I found it disappointing and even felt a lil bad for her. The series definately needs a few more females that can hold their own like Temari and Tsunade. Or at the very least have the current females in the series close the power gap a lil. I doubt it will happen in the course of the series but I truely hope that Hinata surpasses Neji at some point.
Old 2007-03-30, 13:24   Link #1145
Scourge87
Dark Lord of the West

nope. Naruto is going to be with Hinata I think
Old 2007-03-31, 09:08   Link #1146
tkdtiger

Spoiler:
Old 2007-04-03, 02:38   Link #1147
Neji_Hyuuga

Location: Indonesia, the country of multiple cultural backgrounds...visit my country guys. It's very beutiful.
Can't agree more
Old 2007-04-03, 08:44   Link #1148
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Spoiler for Exibit A:

Spoiler for Exibit B:

-I think both have a fairly decent shot of becoming a reality (look at how well both scenarios blend, it's romance in motion (ah crap now I sound like a love-sick twit)).
Old 2007-04-03, 16:47   Link #1149
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

yeah that konohomaru incident should be in spoilers there buddy
Spoiler:
remember similar people dont necessarily attract

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Old 2007-04-03, 17:17   Link #1150
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missilebuster View Post
yeah that konohomaru incident should be in spoilers there buddy
Spoiler:
remember similar people dont necessarily attract
So true its not even funny.
Old 2007-04-03, 22:11   Link #1151
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Spoiler:

Spoiler for manga content:

Last edited by Luminion Lancer; 2007-04-04 at 08:18. Reason: Fixing....
Old 2007-04-04, 04:12   Link #1152
Forever
Revealing the truth

Spoiler for Exibit B:

HInata's should get this haristyle. Suits her much better
Old 2007-04-04, 12:51   Link #1153
Yukinari_Sasaki
木雪成

Send a message via AIM to Yukinari_Sasaki
Sakura wil be with Sasuke when Naruto brings Sasuke back. Naruto and Hinata will get together.
Old 2007-04-08, 02:23   Link #1154
Kyu410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukinari_Sasaki View Post
Sakura wil be with Sasuke when Naruto brings Sasuke back. Naruto and Hinata will get together.
I agree that Naruto will be with Hinata but Sasuke will be with someone else.

Spoiler:

I'm not saying Sakura has a better chance, I'm just saying that K girl has a better chance. Just trying to avoid spoilers.

Also at this point Lee will most likely get Sakura. I'm mean come on Lee is a really nice guy and to not let him be with Sakura is wrong.If I were a girl...nevermind you all get the point.
Old 2007-04-08, 10:12   Link #1155
Kisame Hoshigakki

Location: I live in a dinky little town in knsas called Cottonwood Falls
Send a message via MSN to Kisame Hoshigakki Send a message via Yahoo to Kisame Hoshigakki
Talking

I don't know i mean sakura and naruto seem like a pretty good couple but...he might as well stick with hinata cuz sooner or later someones gonna go emo...its gonna be a bad scene man
Old 2007-04-08, 14:16   Link #1156
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu410 View Post
Also at this point Lee will most likely get Sakura. I'm mean come on Lee is a really nice guy and to not let him be with Sakura is wrong.If I were a girl...nevermind you all get the point.
That ship sailed a long time ago in Part 1. Lee and Ino got over their crushes.

We'll have to see if a certain new character hangs around long enough to be a factor in the main pairings.
Old 2007-04-08, 19:18   Link #1157
Kyu410

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
That ship sailed a long time ago in Part 1. Lee and Ino got over their crushes.

We'll have to see if a certain new character hangs around long enough to be a factor in the main pairings.
They did! I wasn't sure because Sasuke has been gone for a while and Ino hasn't gotten much screen time.

Did Lee get over Sakura because now she can protect herself because I was thinking he was getting tired of rejection.

My bet is that Ino will be with Sai and Lee will be with a regular person, someone who loves Taijutsu, or maybe even Gaara.

Sorry if Gaara or Lee fans feel offended.
Old 2007-04-08, 19:21   Link #1158
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu410 View Post
They did! I wasn't sure because Sasuke has been gone for a while and Ino hasn't gotten much screen time.

Did Lee get over Sakura because now she can protect herself because I was thinking he was getting tired of rejection.

My bet is that Ino will be with Sai and Lee will be with a regular person or someone who loves Taijutsu.
Ino jumped on the Sai bandwagon, so I don't think she cares about Sasuke anymore. She has never been close of him anyways, it's easier for her to forget him.

Lee didn't show any interest for Sakura in the save Gaara arc.
Old 2007-04-08, 19:25   Link #1159
XTC
what makes YOU perfect?

what I wanna know is when hinata is going to stop being shy. it just gets so annoying sometimes.
Old 2007-04-08, 19:39   Link #1160
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
he will be in hell before he can get sakura (sakura's superhuman strength will kill him)
Closed Thread