AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-04-02, 13:55   Link #121
Deathwing
what do i know

gotta love the girls who get treated like crap by their famlies and grow up with no self confidence and emotional baggage.
Here pesonality is the only problem imo the chacter design is cute
also who cares now that the fillers are over you will never see her again
Deathwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 14:08   Link #122
Asianknight82
Banned

Hinata's willingness to change and improve herself despite her "emotional" baggage is what makes her attractive to me. She doesn't accept the fact that she will be forever "weak", but I tells you what, during the chunnin exam, Hinata could've beaten the snot out of Sakura, Ino and possibly TenTen. Temari would've won, but then again Temari was the strongest female genin.
Asianknight82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-03, 04:57   Link #123
chaz017
Senior Member...ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathwing View Post
gotta love the girls who get treated like crap by their famlies and grow up with no self confidence and emotional baggage.
Here pesonality is the only problem imo the chacter design is cute
also who cares now that the fillers are over you will never see her again
I don't think Hinata is out of the story by any means. At the very least she still has to prove her worth to fulfill her own personal promises. I also imagine that since she is one of Kishimoto's favorite characters (As stated by him) she'll be around til the end. Personally, I think her personality is great albeit a lil exaggerated but since it's a mange/anime, exaggerated emotions and reactions are just part of the deal.
chaz017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-03, 05:09   Link #124
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

With all the veins around the byakugan = more blood circulation = blush easily. Fans probably like her because she blushes alot, the only person that beats her in terms of cuteness in blushing is probably rock lee.
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-03, 18:32   Link #125
suga_luva

Wink y

her type of shyness is used in heaps of anime look in wikipedia n it gives u a list
suga_luva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-04, 14:11   Link #126
tkdtiger

that and Hinata is one of Kishimoto's favorite characters. : )
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-04, 15:13   Link #127
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
that and Hinata is one of Kishimoto's favorite characters. : )
I remember reading that Anko was his favorite female and that Tenten was the type he'd go for based on her design. But I don't remember reading that Hinata was one of his favorites.
Old 2007-04-04, 17:57   Link #128
tkdtiger

In an early interview he once said that Hinata was one of his favorites he didn't say she was his all time favorites though. It's been a long time since I've read that interview and I'm having problems locating it since it was one of my favaorites of his interviews, although it's a very short one. He made her cute though as a joke towards overly cute anime and manga characters if you want to be specific on why she's so cute : P

I remember him talking about Anko and Tenten in the actual manga as a couple of his favorites too. This doesn't mean much because he also said Sasuke was one of his least liked genius in an interview.
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-04, 18:07   Link #129
RuNE
bomberman

Send a message via AIM to RuNE
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
I remember reading that Anko was his favorite female...

Thank god Kishi has a sense of taste.
Anko probably has the most fun personality out of all of them. It's funny, what weirds me out is why people hate Sakura so much. She's pretty hot now (post time skip), more serious, and less useless.

No offense but Hinata just seems less intimidating than the other girls, and it would be that much easier to win her over, given her low confidence.
AKA: your power fantasy.

In other words,
I get the feeling no Hinata fan ever dated the hot cheerleader irl back in Highschool. But then again, anime geeks with low confidence don't usualy end up with the confident hot chick do they.

This of course does not mean that Hinata would make a bad gf/wife. Infact, she might make the best one. But thats another story. (And yes, a lot of shy girls are great in the sack...but thats not to say the party girls don't know a thing or 2.)

Anyway, excuse me, i need to go put my shield and FR gear on now....
RuNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-04, 18:44   Link #130
Asianknight82
Banned

lol, thinking Sakura is hot is your opinion. I think her boyish build and bitchy attitude is a real turn off. I grew up surrounded by girls, my older and younger sisters were real close to me, and their friends were my friends. From my own experiences I ended up preferring a specific type of girl and Hinata comes close to what my type is, which is why she is my fav.
Asianknight82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-04, 19:13   Link #131
Lex`
Aoi/Hinata Fan Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuNE View Post
I get the feeling no Hinata fan ever dated the hot cheerleader irl back in Highschool
Just for the record, the "hot cheerleader" that's always the hottest chick, is way outdated.
Anyone who has been with a sterotypical "hot cheerleader" knows the baggage that you gotta deal with.

Give me the shy cutie anyday

Last edited by Lex`; 2007-04-05 at 06:44.
Lex` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-04, 19:22   Link #132
Lendial

innocence and shyness
Lendial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-05, 10:38   Link #133
lisia
dolly

because she is ..........
i dont really know but.... i love her so much.
lisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-05, 11:47   Link #134
RuNE
bomberman

Send a message via AIM to RuNE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex` View Post
Just for the record, the "hot cheerleader" that's always the hottest chick, is way outdated.
Anyone who has been with a sterotypical "hot cheerleader" knows the baggage that you gotta deal with.

Give me the shy cutie anyday
And I quote myself:

Quote:
This of course does not mean that Hinata would make a bad gf/wife. Infact, she might make the best one.
Yes, they do come with a lotta baggage.
Anyway, the whole 'cheerleader' thing was just an example. I'm talking about the sexy cute indy/punk/whatever chick every guy in the classroom wants to bone.
This ofcourse sometimes makes them a real challenge, which like i said most people would shy away from. But in half of the cases, these girls get drawn up into all the attention, and become self obsessed bitches. Who wouldn't with all the attention?

Asianknight82:
Quote:
I think her boyish build...
Can you give an example? (other than "she doesn't have disgusting typical anime chick size DD tits"....I like B-C cup)
RuNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-05, 14:20   Link #135
Yukinari_Sasaki
木雪成

Send a message via AIM to Yukinari_Sasaki
Hinata is cute because she is one of those inicent girls. Those kinds of girls look really nice.
Yukinari_Sasaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-05, 14:24   Link #136
Sasuke_Bateman
No

I bet she's a tiger in bed, she'd rip you to peieces
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-05, 15:13   Link #137
SpiRo
Banned

when i think about it i really cant explain why she is interesting to me .. i guess thats is just what she is
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-05, 22:48   Link #138
Keisu

Why is she cute? Well, it's a guess, but I'm going to bet on this.

It's the perception of vulnerability and childish demeanor she gives off. Seeing a girl in this state tends to stir up paternal and dominant feelings in males, giving them the desire to care for, protect and shelter her from the world. Thus she is cute and stirs up the feelings in guys where they want to take her and put her fears to rest by loving them. Something like that, anyway.

As for how I feel...hm...I don't really consider girls like those my type anymore. While I would want to help and support a girl like her to overcome her negative self-esteem and generally avoidant personality, she isn't the type I would consider a lasting relationship with. Perhaps if she gained a little confidence through the aforementioned process, but as she is...
Keisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-28, 00:48   Link #139
DandG4evr

Continueing on a few other posts

Hinata fits the cute, beautiful-lotus asian girl stereotype. It's something that comes up in many animes (also, Madame Butterfly to an extent...); Amy Mizuno, for one. Soft, quiet, innocent, seems like she can be protected but still has some sort of strength. People love her because she has done nothing wrong and is easy to love, and people hate her because she seems pathetic and wimpy. I like hinata because she's a character who has more potential for growth, and she acts like her age. She's very sweet and hasn't really done anything wrong. I like characters that have strength to hold up that sort of emotional innocence. It's sort of sweet and refreshing, instead of big gung-ho girls all the time (not that there's anything wrong with being strong. Just that it leads to alot of static characters if every female is the same and already empowered and whatnot from the start).

Also, if you think about it, Hinata doesn't necessarily have to develop in a way that becomes extroverted and talkitive and excessively strong. She can be healthy and still be a generally shy person.
DandG4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-28, 01:51   Link #140
ametaratsu

oh what the heck all i can say is i like shy girls not to mention he became awfully kawai in the latest manga..
ametaratsu is offline   Reply With Quote