AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-04-11, 21:17   Link #101
Asianknight82
Banned

Wow, how fake can you get? I can easily say "my mother lets Kishi stick it in her pooper, and occasionally my sister gets in on it, so he lets me see the scripts." anyone that believe this little douche is extremely gullible.
Asianknight82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-11, 21:24   Link #102
doongoon
Naruto Is The Best....

its fake read

alright listen up, first off, naruto has a greater power that is holding the ninetails inside, you guys arn't at the point of understanding this yet. Sasuke is nothing compared to naruto at all, naruto hasn't even shown his Blood-line Limit yet. Naruto has 3, and he does have the Sharigen. the story goes back to who his real parents are and why the 3rd choosed him as the container of the ninetails, read above!

it was not the 3rd that sealed the nine tails into naruto it was the 4th so he fail hes a fake fake fake this is fake as hell.
doongoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-11, 21:26   Link #103
tkdtiger

It doesn't seem real. There's alot of stuff in there that already goes against with what Kishimoto has said about the manga. For one if this the ending then Kishimoto is almost finished. This doesn't seem likely since Kishimoto has said numerous times that he has tons of plans for not just Naruto and Sasuke, but the other teams as well.

It just doesn't make sense that Naruto would have Sharingan as the first time he's seen it is with Kakashi. Not only that it would make the Kagebunshin techniques of learning kind of mute and pointless. Not only that wasn't it the 4th that chose Naruto? I think it has been clear that the 4th chose Naruto to be the container not the 3rd.

He also calls people idiots for comparing Naruto to DBZ, but if his mom really knows Kishimoto then he would realize that Kishimoto has numerous times compared characters in Naruto to other mangas including DBZ. In fact he has described Sasuke's to Krillin in one of his interviews.

3 Bl is a bit far fetched. Even if he had 3 abilities related to a BL then he would really only have 1 BL. Then there is this hidden identity. I doubt that since he's been called Naruto since a child and the manga is called Naruto.

He actually contradicts himself in some areas. For example he says Sasuke goes berserk and kills Kakashi when he sees a Naruto kill Itachi, but then says that he kills Kakashi to let him pass to meet Itachi.

It just seems too fake. Not only that I read an interview where Kishimoto says he knows how the manga will end, but hasn't written it down...so if he hasn't written it down on paper how does he have a script?
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 06:13   Link #104
EhrinUCHI

I found more spoilers on youtube from the same guy

illadin12

Alright just to clear some things up, i'll tell you the rest tomorrow, just take a look at my profile tomorrow morning. now just to clear some things up about what i said earlier. Read Above

Itachi had captured Sakura and so Naruto went after Itachi and Kakashi stayed back to fight Itachi's Shark Face Partner, During the chase naruto got angered and the nine-tail started taking over, in rage he went lunged at him itachy and impale him in the back with his claws. Itachi's body bounced off the tree and fell on a branch, naruto bounced off the upper branch and lunged straight down and pierced through Itachi's and the branch that was supporting it and both of them hit the ground.

the dust created by the impact has finally faded, revealing naruto's blood stained hands, naruto stands there silently over the fallen corpse, as the blood of his victim slowly dripping on the face of a ninja once known as Sakura. i translated that part so i hope it works out.

alright i'll tell you this much... This isn't going to happen anytime soon but... Naruto Dies....

well first off how do I know that Naruto will die? like i said i have the script and i'm offering to translate some of the stuff for you guys, but comments like yours make me wana cut myself over how important your feedbacks are to me... so yeah. Read Above for bloodline limit

alright this is how it actually happened. the reason why the village was attacked in the first place was because of naruto's Birth, Naruto will learn later on about his importances and why the beast was sealed inside him. also the seal not only seals the Creatures inside him but it also compresses the Tainted Chaktra along with a Portion of Naruto's Chaktra, abilities, and his bloodline limit as well. as naruto grows older the seal slowly weakens as he gets stronger, the reason for this is because as he gets more stronger he is able to adapt and compresses the beasts powers on his own, once the seal has completly been remove, his second bloodline limit will activate. Should i Continue?

in the next chapture you should see naruto again if i'm correct, hes gonna find out about orochimaru's death.
and theres gonna be alot of cursed monsters in it... if i'm not correct..

Ok that’s all from him for now he said he will write more, so I will post the rest later.

Anyways I really hope its fake cause some thing like Naruto has the ability to copy the DNA and he also has the sharingan in my opinion that’s really lame.

Last edited by EhrinUCHI; 2007-04-12 at 10:02.
EhrinUCHI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 06:59   Link #105
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

I saw this on NF. Didn't think I'd see it here too.

Just the latest of the "Kishi told me the ending" scams. The funniest was a guy named Ackwell who claimed he had lunch with Kishimoto(who magically spoke English) in Japan and he told him the entire ending of Naruto.
Old 2007-04-12, 08:29   Link #106
sparkelzz
Teh cell

yh i remeber reading Ackwells one aswell something about he and his freind had lunch with kishi *sigh* its all lie's
sparkelzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 08:32   Link #107
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurouni Zeke View Post
In short, I think that guy is full of shit.
-I agree. I have read non-canon fanfics that made more sense than this crap. Naruto has 3 Kekkei Genkai, WTF? The 3rd chose him as the container? Wasn't that Yondaime Hokage? Itachi has Sakura hidden in his coat? Wouldn't Naruto have noticed that Itachi was sporting extra weight and legs before the confrontation? I am sorry, as much as I would love to know how the ending turns out this is way too unbelieveable to be considered true. [The sad thing is there are going to be a lot of people that believe him even though we know better].
Old 2007-04-12, 09:56   Link #108
rman0099
On my nut

Maybe I can believe that Yondaime chose Naruto and that there is some significance to his parents. I can even believe that Naruto has some hidden Kekkai Genkai that we don't know about that helps with his controlling of the kyuubi. But I refuse to believe that he has 3 KG. If thats true then Naruto is the king of the Sharyakumokengan KG!!! He can see everyones chakra system while predicting their movements so he can shoot wood chips out of his butt to kill them. O yeah, the wood also helds so he can do all this while in 9-tail state

Overall Believable parts:
-Naruto parents = significant w/ possible KG
-Kakashi Sasuke meeting
-Itachi kidnaps Sakura (could happen so that he can lure Naruto into a trap to get Kyuubi)
rman0099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 12:37   Link #109
chaz017
Senior Member...ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
I saw this on NF. Didn't think I'd see it here too.

Just the latest of the "Kishi told me the ending" scams. The funniest was a guy named Ackwell who claimed he had lunch with Kishimoto(who magically spoke English) in Japan and he told him the entire ending of Naruto.
Hey now. What's so unbelievable about that? I mean me and Kishi often enjoy a nice brunch together. I pretty much tell him exactly what to do with the story. Like the last thing I told him was to make one of the more popular characters get so incredibally powerful that half the fan base would begin to dislike him. Yea he's been working on that one for a bit now but he's about there. Just for the record, I'm kidding. Some people actually might believe me if I didn't say so. Prolly the same people that would believe that this is the Naruto ending now that I think about it.

Hah, anyway like shikamaru_kun said it sounds like bad fanfic to me too. The few believable aspects to it are pretty common as far as speculation on the ending goes. While I do think it's possible for Kishi to have a script for it I doubt it would be that specific at this point. I imagine if one did exist it would be quite generalized and used for asking opinions on the story as a whole. Just for the record though, I commonly call the fourth the third on accident since he came before the third so to speak. I end up correcting myself on that all the time so I can't use that to disprove this guy. To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if this (Or somthing equally as ridiculous) was the ending with as powerful as some of the characters are getting. I'm all for ending the series before everyone gets too powerful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-I agree. I have read non-canon fanfics that made more sense than this crap. Naruto has 3 Kekkei Genkai, WTF? The 3rd chose him as the container? Wasn't that Yondaime Hokage? Itachi has Sakura hidden in his coat? Wouldn't Naruto have noticed that Itachi was sporting extra weight and legs before the confrontation? I am sorry, as much as I would love to know how the ending turns out this is way too unbelieveable to be considered true. [The sad thing is there are going to be a lot of people that believe him even though we know better].
Actually, as far as this series goes I don't find that out of the realm of possibility. There are a lot of stupid things in this series that people just accept cus ya know...That's just the way it is. Now that's not to say I believe this cus I also tend to think it's a load of crap. I'm just sayin you have to keep in mind who the writer is of this particular series and some of the choices he has made up to this point...

Last edited by chaz017; 2007-04-12 at 16:49.
chaz017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 14:29   Link #110
tkdtiger

ehh it's so fake...I already mentioned an incident where this guy contradicts himself. You're right though people will believe this junk. I looked him up and people were like wow thats so awesome....eventhough contradictions and false informations are in his writings. I don't know why someone would do something like that, but it brings alot of false hope...or alot of annoyance. It's just a sad case where someone wants to gain attention.
Old 2007-04-13, 14:25   Link #111
tkdtiger

How much more do you think the Manga will last? Kishimoto has been said that he had alot planned for all the teams, but so far we've seen little of the other teams. Do you think he'll have another villain other than akatsuki?
Old 2007-04-14, 13:49   Link #112
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
How much more do you think the Manga will last? Kishimoto has been said that he had alot planned for all the teams, but so far we've seen little of the other teams. Do you think he'll have another villain other than akatsuki?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
Maybe AL will be too much for Naruto or Sasuke and that's when he bring back the other teams.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-14, 14:06   Link #113
reloaded
skywalker

Naruto has 3 bloodline limits, this is theoretically possible actually, narutos father slept with three different women with 3 different blood lines so 9 months later 3 babies each of them with a unique bloodline emerge and at the age of 2 they were taught the fusion technique by Piccolo and the resultant was a super saiyan named Naruto Uzumaki and just incase this wasnt enough they sealed the Kyuubi within this super saiyan to make him the most powerful warrior. Hey i just came up with a whole new theory

Last edited by reloaded; 2007-04-14 at 14:24.
reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-14, 15:00   Link #114
ningagurl13

naruto avatars

Does anybody know how to get different naruto avatars cause I'm clueless
ningagurl13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-19, 21:09   Link #115
EhrinUCHI

Ok there is more from the same guy

illadin12

oh did i say third? i ment 4th ><, yeah it gets confusing sometimes and i was in a rush as well. if you reread all the manga's you'll start to understand it better. theres alot of things that i will and won't tell you guys, and also Naruto's Sharigan isn't his bloodline limit, naruto used his own bloodline limit to create the sharigen. also i didn't get a chance to continue, it wasn't itachi that was in the coat it was Sakura, she was being controlled. i'll post more later right now i'm kinda tired and i'm gonna reread some parts

alright, soo far in the script, i have read a little about the 4th lineage, but so far i know that the forth is dead, but not completly dead. the thing is naruto has the ability to obsorb a Bloodline limit and manipulate it, his first one would be the Uchiha, also Uchiha has 2 bloodline limit not just one, the other one is called Pheonix form, somewhat rare but sasuke will learn how to control it and thats what he uses to beat Kakashi and kills him, at the same time, while naruto is fighting itachi

for the first time he accidently copy's itachi's DNA into his own and learned how to create the Shiringan, execpt his is nearly perfect and is 3 times more powerful. the problem is that he can't control the magnitude of its power, and it only activates when naruto is serious, but using that jutsu strains his eyes, then later on in the storyline, when naruto tried to activate it, he becomes blind for 3 month, during that he learns basic genjutsu. i'll read more and keep u updated, also expect and answer to your questions by tomorrow evening.

fine if you must insist, no one. is going to end up with anyone, and there’s a dramatic reason for it, update tomorrow.

alright as most of you might already know, Naruto has a Hidden Power that surpasses the ninetails itself, if you want proof of this reread the manga where naruto fights orochimaru and showed his 4th tail. now a normal person would have died in the process of releaseing even the first tail, but naruto was somehow able to released and sustain the 4th tail without completly being destroyed by its chaktra shows that theres some powers that hasn't awaken yet. and this power is Naruto's Own blood line limit. Read Above

alright lets see its not in one chapter but its in alot of it, here read this chapter carefully and it will tell you that he was able to sustain the ninetails was because of his own chaktra, theres more from the previous like before naruto goes ninetails and after there talking about it if the hermit, anyways if u feel that my information is somewhat correct, then support me if you could

its a book... its like a novel and i would have to retype every word and such. but i will translate it for you guys, but your gonna have to tell me what to write... lol

I will, post more later, when he updates more of this tomorrow. ofc if only people are interested in this if not I can stop posting this staff.
Old 2007-04-19, 22:07   Link #116
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by EhrinUCHI View Post
Ok there is more from the same guy

illadin12

oh did i say third? i ment 4th ><, yeah it gets confusing sometimes and i was in a rush as well. if you reread all the manga's you'll start to understand it better. theres alot of things that i will and won't tell you guys, and also Naruto's Sharigan isn't his bloodline limit, naruto used his own bloodline limit to create the sharigen. also i didn't get a chance to continue, it wasn't itachi that was in the coat it was Sakura, she was being controlled. i'll post more later right now i'm kinda tired and i'm gonna reread some parts

alright, soo far in the script, i have read a little about the 4th lineage, but so far i know that the forth is dead, but not completly dead. the thing is naruto has the ability to obsorb a Bloodline limit and manipulate it, his first one would be the Uchiha, also Uchiha has 2 bloodline limit not just one, the other one is called Pheonix form, somewhat rare but sasuke will learn how to control it and thats what he uses to beat Kakashi and kills him, at the same time, while naruto is fighting itachi

for the first time he accidently copy's itachi's DNA into his own and learned how to create the Shiringan, execpt his is nearly perfect and is 3 times more powerful. the problem is that he can't control the magnitude of its power, and it only activates when naruto is serious, but using that jutsu strains his eyes, then later on in the storyline, when naruto tried to activate it, he becomes blind for 3 month, during that he learns basic genjutsu. i'll read more and keep u updated, also expect and answer to your questions by tomorrow evening.

fine if you must insist, no one. is going to end up with anyone, and there’s a dramatic reason for it, update tomorrow.

alright as most of you might already know, Naruto has a Hidden Power that surpasses the ninetails itself, if you want proof of this reread the manga where naruto fights orochimaru and showed his 4th tail. now a normal person would have died in the process of releaseing even the first tail, but naruto was somehow able to released and sustain the 4th tail without completly being destroyed by its chaktra shows that theres some powers that hasn't awaken yet. and this power is Naruto's Own blood line limit. Read Above

alright lets see its not in one chapter but its in alot of it, here read this chapter carefully and it will tell you that he was able to sustain the ninetails was because of his own chaktra, theres more from the previous like before naruto goes ninetails and after there talking about it if the hermit, anyways if u feel that my information is somewhat correct, then support me if you could

its a book... its like a novel and i would have to retype every word and such. but i will translate it for you guys, but your gonna have to tell me what to write... lol

I will, post more later, when he updates more of this tomorrow. ofc if only people are interested in this if not I can stop posting this staff.
I didn't think the last one was convincing and this is no more convincing than the last. For example it says that you would die after releasing one tail, but there is no evidence of this in the Manga imo. For example in his basic 1,2 tail state he recieves damage, but it's healing him fast enough that it doesn't effect his body. I think it's around the 3rd and 4th tail state that his body really begins to get the wear and tear. I might be interpreting part of thi wrong, but if I am please correct me.

I haven't seen any mention of a hidden power within Naruto that surpasses the nine-tails...seems like he's getting ideas from Dragon Ball Z...i.e. Gohan.

It seems he attempts to fix some contradictions he had made before, but he didn't fix them all for example he still hasn't fixed the notion that he says Sasuke goes berserk and kills Kakashi when he sees a Naruto kill Itachi, but then says that he kills Kakashi to let him pass to meet Itachi.

I mean there is so much in here..like having 3 bloodline limits. In reality if he has an ability to copy BL he still has 1 BL, which is allows him to copy other's BL.

Sasuke Phoenix form? He already has Sharingan and CS. What's the point in a Phoenix Form again this seems to dragonballish...i.e. Super Saiyan form...If anything it would be another technique of Sharingan instead of another BL...
Old 2007-04-20, 04:02   Link #117
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Its all basically lies that he is entertaining people with. And Naruto going Phoenix form? Unless he is saying this is a fire version of 1000 birds current it ain't true.

But this is entertaining I hope he keeps typing more so that in upcoming manga chapters we can know for sure he is lying.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-20, 17:53   Link #118
MobiuS

This manga will end because Kish would have pissed us all off and we stop reading the shit. He runs out of funding. the end.
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-29, 07:49   Link #119
EhrinUCHI

Ok more from

illadin12

Finally very soon you will see allot of staff that’s gonna support my claims!!
Naruto's Hidden Powers are going to Awaken very soon, well at least stage 1.

alright i find this interesting, according to the script, the NineTails isn't an evil beast, it was the guardian of the wind, according to what I’ve read, the ninetail was drowned to naruto's aura, apparently naruto was a bad omen and the village was trying to prevent his birth. moments before his birth the beast came and tried to destroy him, the villagers thought the evil chakara was the ninetails but only the 4th knew the truth, and so the beast was sealed within naruto and over time he was consumed by naruto's evil chakara, more will be updated soon

First off, kakashi was trying to stop Sasuke from reaching itachi while naruto is after him, sasuke basically kills kakashi because kakashi said that naruto is going to beat itachi because his blood isn't tainted, sasuke got tired of kakashi telling him how powerful naruto has become and killed him. I’ll translate that section later.

k to make it clear, when naruto impaled itachi with his claws, it was really sakura under the coat, she was running away and was under itachi's mind control. That’s what happens so far, regardless more will be posted soon and youtube is kinda slow and laggy so be patient.

well actually its not as bad as you think, right after the chase things will get really dramatic, and well as for naruto, this is the main plot so i won't tell you guys anything, but as for sasuke, his fighting a battle between him and orochimaru, yes that’s right he isn't dead, he sealed his soul onto sasuke's and at the point sasuke looses himself and so he becomes a completely different person and started raiding villages.

So… yeah ... I don’t know what to think anymore…
Somehow this really reminds me of DBZ the whole Awakening of stage 1…. so I wonder how many stages Naruto and Sasuke has ….
If things start to happen exactly the way he says it… then I guess he really has the script for Naruto… Yeah right! ………… its just to hard to believe this heh Anyway. But this is entertaining at least for me so that in upcoming manga chapters if nothing happens the way he says it, I can know for sure he is lying.

Last edited by EhrinUCHI; 2007-04-29 at 11:36.
EhrinUCHI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-29, 08:09   Link #120
reloaded
skywalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by EhrinUCHI View Post
alright i find this interesting, according to the script, the NineTails isn't an evil beast, it was the guardian of the wind, according to what I’ve read, the ninetail was drowned to naruto's aura, apparently naruto was a bad omen and the village was trying to prevent his birth. moments before his birth the beast came and tried to destroy him, the villagers thought the evil chakara was the ninetails but only the 4th knew the truth, and so the beast was sealed within naruto and over time he was consumed by naruto's evil chakara, more will be updated soon
So that evil chakra was coming from a baby Naruto then......and Naruto was a bad omen......and the kyuubi came to destroy him just before his birth....ok then.

How could the villagers tell than Naruto was a bad omen even before he was born? If the Kyuubi wasnt an evil beast then why was Naruto hated not for who he was but what he contained in himself. Naruto doesnt show any signs of being evil. If naruto had an evil chakra then this would have immediately been noticed especially when hes older.
reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote