AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-05-10, 11:25   Link #141
MobiuS

I still think mine is better. FISH STICKS OF DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-11, 23:03   Link #142
dahilig007
KKK Ninja Division

Send a message via Yahoo to dahilig007
Maybe I'll choose Number 1. ^_^

I thought the Ending is on The Movie 4 ^_^
dahilig007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-13, 20:56   Link #143
nine_tailed_kyuubi

if kyuubi gets out of Naruto = death if the demons leave the container they die so no way to break the seal IMO but i think Naruto will die at the end with the kyuubi protecting everyone and he will be know as the strongest shinobi ever greater than the kage levels
nine_tailed_kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-14, 04:01   Link #144
Clashkh

The REAL end is that naruto loses the Kyuubi, and he becomes stronger than Kakashi and then he owns all and he kills Sasuke in an Accident... end :P
Clashkh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-14, 09:36   Link #145
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiuS View Post
I still think mine is better. FISH STICKS OF DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
Lol. That is so random... but so amusing...
Old 2007-05-15, 00:25   Link #146
Ziv

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine_tailed_kyuubi View Post
if kyuubi gets out of Naruto = death if the demons leave the container they die so no way to break the seal IMO but i think Naruto will die at the end with the kyuubi protecting everyone and he will be know as the strongest shinobi ever greater than the kage levels
hmmm... you've got a point there. The most impactful ending would definately be Naruto dying in the same way as the 4th, and being remembered for it as a hero.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scourge87 View Post
Neji becomes the new leader of the Huyga Clan and marries Ten Ten.
Sorry, but frankly, Neji is much more likely to marry Hinata or Hanabi than anyone else. You seem to forget how important pure bloodlines are to the Hyuuga clan.

sorry double post =P

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-05-15 at 03:36. Reason: do not double post
Ziv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-15, 01:14   Link #147
Hentai Guy
REdiculous (see profile)

Location: I live in a freakin' desert...not even a cool desert with cacti and stuff...just a whole lot o' nada
Quote:
Originally Posted by nine_tailed_kyuubi View Post
if kyuubi gets out of Naruto = death if the demons leave the container they die so no way to break the seal IMO
Dude...you honestly think they can't get around that little detail? Hell, I've got three ways right now and that's without any serious thought...

I do think that Naruto will die...but I think it will happen actually fighting the Kitsune.
Hentai Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-15, 01:51   Link #148
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

How about a mysterious meteor hits their planet, and wipes out the ninja population? that'd be original and epic.
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-15, 05:37   Link #149
chaz017
Senior Member...ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hentai Guy View Post
Dude...you honestly think they can't get around that little detail? Hell, I've got three ways right now and that's without any serious thought...

I do think that Naruto will die...but I think it will happen actually fighting the Kitsune.
My thoughts exactly. I'm not sure why people say that Naruto would die if the Kyubi came out of him. Ok, sure the series has stated that it's a fact but there is always a way around something like that. I'm glad I'm not the only one that realizes this. I also think the possibility of Naruto dying to kill the Kyubi once and for all is pretty likely.
chaz017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-15, 05:55   Link #150
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaine View Post
was thinking about how naruto would eventually end, came up with a few theory's

1) older naruto as hokage telling his life story to younger ninja's
2) naruto dies protecting someone special or the village (or both)
3) somthing retarded like it was all a dream or kyuubi's seal been broken kyuubi been released and kill's everyone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay View Post
The 3rd option would rule! Go Kyubi! Rarararrr!
Kyubi FTW..
----------------
Anyway:

4) Filler Arc Part II
5) Naruto becomes bad/evil somehow.
6) Naruto becomes Hokage and gets FUBARed from ramen over-dose. The End.
Old 2007-05-15, 08:31   Link #151
Boduar

The world gets sucked into a black hole and nobody gets to accomplish anything they took so long working towards.
Boduar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-15, 09:36   Link #152
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziv View Post
Sorry, but frankly, Neji is much more likely to marry Hinata or Hanabi than anyone else. You seem to forget how important pure bloodlines are to the Hyuuga clan.

sorry double post =P
Marry Hinata!?!? She's his cousin! That's just weird, no matter the pure blood line or whatever. Let's just not go there.
Old 2007-05-15, 16:10   Link #153
nitteo
blah blah blah

Naruto saves Sasuke but dies in the process, telling Sasuke to finish his dream of being Hokage, last pic of the manga is Sasuke's face on the moutain with all the other Hokages.
nitteo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-15, 17:03   Link #154
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchikatsu View Post
How about a mysterious meteor hits their planet, and wipes out the ninja population? that'd be original and epic.
yes, its quite original but you're forgetting that they'll send naruto and sasuke on a rocket to stop the meteor with 'i don't wanna miss a thing' by aerosmith playing in the background.
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-15, 17:19   Link #155
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitteo View Post
Naruto saves Sasuke but dies in the process, telling Sasuke to finish his dream of being Hokage, last pic of the manga is Sasuke's face on the moutain with all the other Hokages.
Please, if one of the two must die, I hope it won't be Naruto.

As for the meteor / Aerosmith theory. It sucks. If the ninjas must be wiped out, I hope it will be by the giant moussaka. (I admit I am dying to see this movie)
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-15, 17:32   Link #156
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

meh, sponge boob square pants will so pawned that
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-15, 19:53   Link #157
tkdtiger

Personally I don't think Akatsuki will be the ending group or persons. Rather there will be another threat. I think Kishimoto will end with Akatsuki take a year off and come back to Naruto possible working on aspects of the other members since he did say he had alot planned for all the clans...although now I'm beginning to wonder about that.

As for Neji marrying Hinata (although it's off topic)...I don't think that will happen. One they are related and being in a clan has little to do with marrying your cousins since normally Kinship does not nec. refer to biological relations. Indeed normally male clan members married females outside their clan and thus making the females members of their clan...some are the exact opposite and others are a mixture...I'm guessing the Hyuuga would be a mixture and therefore they can marry within and outside the clan...
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-15, 21:27   Link #158
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
Please, if one of the two must die, I hope it won't be Naruto.
Don't get your hopes up. Directors tend to go for the "bittersweet" endings a lot nowadays...
Old 2007-05-16, 20:01   Link #159
tkdtiger

In terms of what will happen with Akatsuki... I think that all the teams will gather together for one big climatic battle...I think it's possible that either Shino and/or Neji will fight Zetsu...maybe Gai and/or Lee fights Kisame. Itachi will be Sasuke and Kakashi (maybe Kakashi gets killed), naruto will be AL The mystery chick will be Sakura and/or Ino./Hinata, Tobi will fight Chouji and Shikamaru...err...maybe that's too complicated?
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-16, 21:47   Link #160
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Really? I'd imagine that Gai would go up against Itachi. The last time Kakashi went up against Itachi, he got completely owned by Itachi's MS. Kakashi might have the MS too, but he's not young anymore, and doesn't have the kekkei genkai. Sasuke I could definitely see, but frankly, Kakashi might actually be a liability in such a battle. It would be a better allocation of their strengths/weakness if the match-up went something like this:

Gai/Lee vs. Itachi (both of their taijutsu would be especially effective against his sharingan)

Kakashi/other vs. Kisame (Kisame wouldn't stand a chance against Kakashi, even w/ Sharkskin)

I'm not sure on the others. I haven't gotten that far yet. >_<