Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-11-28, 11:47   Link #1801
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Mein Kommandant!!!

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 12:03   Link #1802
Sumeragi
Banned

Stop taking my job LoweGear.

Images
Give back my hat!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Images
Tea Time
Images
School Cultural Exchange
Images
Spiking Lilies
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 12:12   Link #1803
LeoXiao
思想工作

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Mein Kommandant!!!
Cool, I really like the drawing style of this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Images
Tea Time
Boobs are slightly off-center.
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 12:44   Link #1804
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoXiao View Post
Boobs are slightly off-center.
Well, I can always help re-centering & holding them in place...

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 13:53   Link #1805
Ingram

Quote:
Very cute video, with a rather abrupt cutoff there at the end. ^^
Ingram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 14:36   Link #1806
Zaku_II
1st Scouting Group

Picture of a Pzkw. IV Ausf. D upgrades to a F2 level with new gun (like wich was found in the last episode) an aditional armour bolted to the front and sides of the tank.

Last edited by Zaku_II; 2012-11-28 at 14:41. Reason: Put smaller picture
Zaku_II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 14:58   Link #1807
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 15:29   Link #1808
panzerfan
Name means little...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Mein Kommandant!!!

I do love this image so very much... Guderian's smirk and charisma is so evident here. I hope that we'll see Guderian in proper regalia come later episode of GuP...

meine Generaloberst!

It would be enough for the depressing things in life to only exist in reality.
It is because that I think the birth of a story... is from people dreaming of a happy ending. ~Misaka Shiori

panzerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 15:30   Link #1809
Tak

Yes yes... Russian tanks, requiring alternative energy source: VODKA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2012-11-28, 19:15   Link #1810
Julio C
Bury My Shell

Send a message via AIM to Julio C Send a message via MSN to Julio C Send a message via Yahoo to Julio C
After watching this many episodes, I really wish it was longer than just one cour.
Julio C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 19:39   Link #1811
tarajis
El Psy Congroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio C View Post
After watching this many episodes, I really wish it was longer than just one cour.
I'm hoping for a second season and the story could be about the international competition... something around World Senshadou Tournament... hoping Oarai wins the National... and then they could be allowed to borrow some tanks from the other teams like a Firefly from Saunders, a Tiger from Black Forest, a Churchill from St. Gloriana... we'll just forget about Anzio because they got nothing to offer... I mean the featured character from Anzio didn't even get her own VA...

Edit: my mistake... she did...
tarajis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 20:01   Link #1812
velvet nightmare

one does not simply pull open a tank hatch when a vehicle is submerged, one must obey the laws of fluid dynamics.

for those who havent taken physics: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...4201751AAKUxcY

joke's on you guys debating forever about whether or not she should have jumped in. chances are she wouldn't have been able to do open the hatch anyways. i doubt there are any windows on a tank to let the water in trololol.
velvet nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 20:17   Link #1813
Random Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet nightmare View Post
one does not simply pull open a tank hatch when a vehicle is submerged, one must obey the laws of fluid dynamics.

for those who havent taken physics: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...4201751AAKUxcY

joke's on you guys debating forever about whether or not she should have jumped in. chances are she wouldn't have been able to do open the hatch anyways. i doubt there are any windows on a tank to let the water in trololol.
You may not have noticed, but those tanks are not airtight. In fact, given the nature of those hatches, they are probably significantly less airtight than a car.When the 38(t) drove through the river, water was pouring in around the edges of the viewport. They were getting wet inside and their hatches weren't even underwater. By the time Miho got to it most of the Panzer III's air had probably escaped.
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 21:24   Link #1814
velvet nightmare

lol, you might not have noticed but cars arent air tight either nor should they be more secure than tanks.

physics aside, simple observation, while she was swimming to the tank, it was still floating, barely, or in the process of sinking (not like a rock). conclusion? it still had air in it.

it took her literally 1 second to reach the hatch after that. plus you could see bubbles (coming from the direction of the hatch at least) conclusion? it still had air in it.

i highly doubt there would have been enough time for the tank to have been filled with water in 1 second to eliminate the negative water pressure, given it was partially buoyant a second earlier.
velvet nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 21:40   Link #1815
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
You know, given how the tanks of Ooarai seemingly lack a unifying theme, unlike the other schools, kind of makes me wonder if the school just bought whatever tank it could get its hands on (and on the cheap at that, because that's the ONLY explanation I could think of for the Type-89) when it first started its tank elective.
Old 2012-11-28, 21:59   Link #1816
Tak

I believe Oorai's tanker performance on a national level was so bad the entire program was scrapped. No wonder there were no continued interest in acquiring additional vehicles, let alone creating a unifying theme.

We know from the first episode, it was only revived recently.

Possibly due to the arrival of Miho.

- Tak

Old 2012-11-28, 22:09   Link #1817
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
The fact that the tank elective was disbanded was a given, but it still doesn't explain the HUGE disparity of tanks Ooarai had to begin with. They literally didn't have a single cohesive theme to their units, which stands out compared to all the other schools. Hence my off-handed theory that the first Senshado praticioners of Ooarai just grabbed stuff either on the cheap, or stuff that no other school would take.
Old 2012-11-28, 23:21   Link #1818
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
The fact that the tank elective was disbanded was a given, but it still doesn't explain the HUGE disparity of tanks Ooarai had to begin with. They literally didn't have a single cohesive theme to their units, which stands out compared to all the other schools. Hence my off-handed theory that the first Senshado praticioners of Ooarai just grabbed stuff either on the cheap, or stuff that no other school would take.
Well it's been twenty years since they last had a team so maybe back then school teams didn't have cohesive themes really yet?

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 23:27   Link #1819
gaiar31

BD vol. 2 can't sell on January ....but on February .....DVD vol. 2 still sell on January

Notice "Girls & Panzer" Volume 2 Release Postponed

Thank you for your patronage patronage from our work.
Was expected to be released on January 29, 2013, Blu-ray & DVD "Girls & Panzer" though there is Volume 2, the production of "Survival War!" Episode 2 OVA scheduled recording as a benefit video has been delayed, but we have found that can not be delivered in the quality that will satisfy everyone of the fans in this state. I will inform you about is, though there are a very humbled, because it will let me postponed to February 22, the release of this product.
It should be noted that, due to the postponed release date of Volume 2, also with the subsequent release schedule, we will successively deferred by one month as follows.
We're sorry, but the fans have gotten to everyone looking forward to the release, Kensatsu upon us, I would like to humbly request that you acknowledge the above circumstances.

Symbol

Cell-only Blu-ray Release Schedule (Limited Edition products)
Release Date Title Number traditional tax-included price New Release Date
BCXA-0613 7,350 yen, Volume 2 Girls & Panzer January 29, 2013 February 22, 2013
BCXA-0614 7,350 yen, Volume 3 Girls & Panzer February 22, 2013 March 22, 2013
BCXA-0615 7,350 yen Volume 4 Girls & Panzer March 22, 2013 April 24, 2013
BCXA-0616 7,350 yen Girls & Panzer Vol.5, April 24, 2013 May 28, 2013
BCXA-0617 7,350 yen Volume 6 Girls & Panzer May 28, 2013 June 21, 2013

Cell-specific DVD release schedules
Release Date Title Number traditional tax-included price New Release Date
BCBA-4431 5,250 yen, Volume 2 Girls & Panzer January 29, 2013 February 22, 2013
BCBA-4432 5,250 yen, Volume 3 Girls & Panzer February 22, 2013 March 22, 2013
BCBA-4433 5,250 yen Volume 4 Girls & Panzer March 22, 2013 April 24, 2013
BCBA-4434 5,250 yen Girls & Panzer Vol.5, April 24, 2013 May 28, 2013
BCBA-4435 5,250 yen Volume 6 Girls & Panzer May 28, 2013 June 21, 2013

With regard to rental start date ※ Even "Girls & Panzer" since Volume 2,
It will be deferred by one month as well as the above schedule, please note.
Or more
gaiar31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 23:37   Link #1820
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Someone posted a more comprehensive translation of the Senshado rules, including clarification:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Translation
Rules of Panzerkraft (excerpt)
Panzerkraft Competition Regulations (Japan Panzerkraft League)

1-02 Competition Format
There are two types of formats for matches; Elimination Battles and Flag Battles, as designated by the League.
In Elimination Battles, the render inoperable all of the opposing team's vehicles.
In Flag Battles, the objective is to render inoperable the opposing side's Flag Vehicles, to be designated beforehand.

2-02 Limitations of Numbers of Vehicles
Each team may not field more vehicles than the number designated by the League.
However, it is possible to field less than the designated number.

2-03 Match Location
The boundary lines of the competition field will be determined by the League.
競技場は、試合まえ72時間までに規定の書式の地図(競技区*)、**、
軽度、気*状況が、競技者双方に提示される。
The participants will be allowed to inspect the presented competition field, however, until it is presented to them, the area will be off limits and access to it denied.
In the event that the competition field is modified, notice of the modification must be made to the League within 24 hours of the modification.
連盟はその異*を24時間以内に**し、異*が*当と認めた場合は速やか
に*正を行うこととする。

3-01 Participating Vehicles
The only vehicles allowed to participate are those whose designs were completed before August 15, 1945, OR vehicles that had begun prototype trials by that date, OR vehicles whose construction was planned using only materials available before that date.
Vehicles meeting these requirements must be confirmed to be constructed using materials that were available at that time.
For vehicles that were only in their planning stages, the League will decide their eligibility on a case-by-case basis.
However, in the event that there is difficulty supplying the appropriate parts, the League may determine the extent that reproductions and modifications are allowed.

3-02 Supplemental Equipment
All tanks must be fitted with League-sanctioned referee equipment.
Furthermore, for the safety of the participants, the crew compartments are required to be fitted with League-approved armored mantles as an added safety measure.

3-03 Usable Cannons
All rounds are to be League-sanctioned live ammunition; production of your own warheads or charges is not allowed.

4-02 Determining the Outcome of Battles
Elimination Battles The team that renders all the opposing team's vehicles inoperable is the winner.
Flag Battles The team that renders the opposing team's Flag Vehicle inoperable is the winner.

4-04 Conditions for a Loss
The referee equipment has determined a tank to be inoperable
All particpants have abandoned their tank
The Judges determine that a match cannot continue
(In the event that referee equipment declares a tank is still operable, the Judges may decide that the damage inflicted is still such that it cannot continue to operate)
The Judges determine that a rule violation has taken place

4-06
A tank may not be operated after it has been declared inoperable.
The participants will wait for the orders of the Judges, and comply with them as quickly as possible.

5 Prohibited Actions
a) Using unregulated equipment or parts
b) Voluntarily leaving the designated competition area
c) Firing directly on humans
d) Attacking a non-operable vehicle
e) Disrespecting the judges or other participants
f) Actions that are judged to be "throwing the match"
Engaging in any of the above acts will result in a disqualification.

6 Compensation
The Japan Panzerkraft League will provide compensation for all incidents involving structures, and for the restoration of landscape, within the boundaries of the competition field.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, gup, original anime, slice of life, sports, tanks