AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2011-12-07, 05:48   Link #401
winter45

@monster

I was editing while you replied...

I missed to type the word *some* Nor did i specifically stated that impulse is a direct copy of Strike. As to my original reply to Znozzy im directly replying to his *great tactics like switching the backpacks midbattle with the sky graspers.* Which is a similar capability of Shinns Impulse.

2nd I may have misinterpret your reasoning behind your last post but it does really come off as a pro kira stance.. but re-reading the 3rd time now you are just being neutral.

Last edited by winter45; 2011-12-07 at 06:03.
winter45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-07, 06:01   Link #402
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter45 View Post
Nor did i specifically stated that impulse is a direct copy of Strike.
You're right, you didn't. But you seemed to be under the impression that Kira was underutilizing his knowledge on the Strike, and that is not necessarily so. The fact is that Impulse had other capabilities besides merely changing packs. Capabilities that helped Shinn to launch an ongoing attack against Kira whereas, if he was using another suit, Shinn might've had to stop due to damages that would've been dealt by Kira with Freedom's weapons. Kira's knowledge of the Strike would've done little against those new capabilities that Impulse had.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-07, 06:09   Link #403
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Quote:
Then kira will have a better understanding on some Impulse capabilities... did he exploit his knowledge and experience? no he didnt.

This only makes kira more stupid not better.

And yet kira still didnt achieve a decisive victory against Shinn when shinn is in a lazier Suit.
Never said Kira had knowledge regarding the Impulse, what i meant was that both Shinn and Kira used their first suits to their full potential before they switched to their new ones

Quote:
Shinn adapted and overcomes his opponent and won. Military training teaches not to be predictable or else the enemy will predict your actions.

2nd I don't remember in my 4 tour of duties in the fronlines where anyone fought fair.. Its sad that kira biased fanboy's have to bring up nonsense of fairness crap talk in discussions.... which is ..... unfair
Shinn studied with Rey to win over Kira in the Freedom, which is a really, really smart thing to do, kudos to Shinn there.

Quote:
Nice post cookies for you

Being prepared prior a battle is a must in any professional military unit.. This helps to achieve victory and improve *better* performance
Exactly, that's why i said Kira is being arrogant and stupid in my previous posts, he is stuck on a high horse, in the end that bit him in the ass.

Quote:
I get it!!!... so when a kira fan #34543645674778 randomly brings up DAT KIRA IS DA BEST!!! and Shinn SUXORS!!!we are all suppose to accept that by default? Dont think so..
Kira sucks, Shinn sucks, Athrun sucks, Lunamaria is the best pilot, also why wouldnt you accept it? it's the way the show is designed
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-09, 17:35   Link #404
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znozzy View Post
Shinn studied with Rey to win over Kira in the Freedom, which is a really, really smart thing to do, kudos to Shinn there
And assuming I didn't imagine it, Rey had Athrun's help in analyzing Kira's battle tactics, or at least he gave him a base to start with.
Old 2011-12-09, 18:01   Link #405
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
And assuming I didn't imagine it, Rey had Athrun's help in analyzing Kira's battle tactics, or at least he gave him a base to start with.
I don't recall that ever happening. I do remember when Athrun got mad when he found out that Shinn and Rey were planning how to defeat Freedom.
Old 2011-12-09, 18:29   Link #406
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
I don't recall that ever happening. I do remember when Athrun got mad when he found out that Shinn and Rey were planning how to defeat Freedom.
I seem to recall Athrun telling Rey that Kira never targets the cockpit, instead preferring to aim for weapons or the head of the MS he's targeting. I forget the exact episode, but it was when Rey and Shinn started compiling data on the Freedom to find a strategy to defeat it.
Old 2011-12-11, 23:59   Link #407
winter45

Quote:
Kira sucks, Shinn sucks, Athrun sucks, Lunamaria is the best pilot, also why wouldnt you accept it? it's the way the show is designed
If your insinuating that the all the main pilots do suck, you wont have me disagreeing you here.
Old 2011-12-12, 06:39   Link #408
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
I seem to recall Athrun telling Rey that Kira never targets the cockpit, instead preferring to aim for weapons or the head of the MS he's targeting. I forget the exact episode, but it was when Rey and Shinn started compiling data on the Freedom to find a strategy to defeat it.
He never did, he got upset when he found out Laserbarrel and Shinn where plotting to shoot down his beloved Kira

Quote:
If your insinuating that the all the main pilots do suck, you wont have me disagreeing you here.
Tbh, the only pilot imo with skill was Mwu, not Neo, but Mwu.
Old 2011-12-12, 09:09   Link #409
rakusukira

everyone is backstabbing Shinn when the dumbest character in GSD was Athrun
rakusukira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-12, 16:56   Link #410
winter45

Backstabbing shinn not so much.. being biased against shinn over petty things, its what i see the most. Just go thru the threads and its posted down nearly everywhere when a shin related topic pops up.
Old 2011-12-14, 10:27   Link #411
kaito-kid
As I make you stop, think

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakusukira View Post
everyone is backstabbing Shinn when the dumbest character in GSD was Athrun
dumbest character? care to explain?
Old 2011-12-14, 11:10   Link #412
NoOneKnowS
Who am I?

Quote:

Tbh, the only pilot imo with skill was Mwu, not Neo, but Mwu.
Only in mobile armor though.

and

HES NOT A COORDINATORRRRRRRRR> j/k.
NoOneKnowS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 23:50   Link #413
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

Athrun is dumb cause he left Cagalli. obviously. man, knowing that at least SEED is being re-aired is getting me into a fighting mood. haha

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 07:05   Link #414
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Well, that was because Cagalli's VA was getting into fights with fukuda and his wife, if i recall, so they decided to butcher her character
Old 2011-12-15, 13:06   Link #415
monster

Quote:
Well, that was because Cagalli's VA was getting into fights with fukuda and his wife, if i recall, so they decided to butcher her character
How Cagalli's character is handled has little to do with the fact that Athrun left, which is what germanturkey was talking about.
Old 2011-12-18, 16:23   Link #416
Charred Knight

Quote:
No they didn't, that's a rumor that was created to smear the Director and writer.

Most likely what happened was that they decided to separate Athrun and Cagalli so they could have stories involving Meer, and Lunamaria falling in love with Athrun. The exact same thing happened to Spider-man (although Gundam Seed Destiny is a lot better than One More Day). This negatively effected Cagalli as the storyline they did for her was pretty bad.

Sometimes bad storylines happen, you don't need to come up with elaborate scenarios to explain it.
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-18, 19:26   Link #417
Washu-Chan