AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2022-05-16, 21:42   Link #3801
justavisitor

I find that the series is a bit out of control lol

for the second consecutive week, Ikki and co are "hiding" in a very obvious place, this time they are literally beside the Fenix's members

No audience's reaction, I assume the covid-19 protocol was in effect when filming this episode.

Just after the new rider saved everyone, Akaishi immediately founded Daiji and talked to him (I need to rewatch that part. Was he being saved or left abandoned on the scene??)

Bad guys at this point are just letting Ikki and co live out of mercy. They are not needed for any thing (at this moment). They are being spared because they are part of the "family"
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-17, 16:50   Link #3802
mangachocolate

I don't understand why Ikki's photo is disappearing. Does his contract with Vice somehow alter reality?
mangachocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-17, 18:00   Link #3803
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangachocolate View Post
I don't understand why Ikki's photo is disappearing. Does his contract with Vice somehow alter reality?
Guess so. Vice said Ikki would disappear if he kept using his powers, which I understood as his whole existence getting wiped out.
Old Yesterday, 14:14   Link #3804
GDB

Just about caught up with Revice. Two more episodes to go and I'll be current. This marks the third Kamen Rider that I've been able to actually enjoy (after Gaim and W) and not drop after a couple of episodes or half way through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Guess so. Vice said Ikki would disappear if he kept using his powers, which I understood as his whole existence getting wiped out.
He won't disappear (unless they retcon it again), he'll just become and empty shell devoid of memories. Like a machine, basically. But we've seen twice now that memories that are "taken" or "forgotten" are really just sealed, but gone completely. He can be reminded of them and they'll come back. I believe that'll be the key to preventing the bittersweet finale.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
henshin, kamen rider, tokusatsu