AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-12-19, 20:23   Link #21
Corn
Gotta kill 'em all!

Great episode.

I am beginning to become afraid of that Naruto will eventually die in the end. Either the Kyuubi will kill him, or he will kill himself. I don't want Kishi to end the story by him dying, but that's what I think.
It's so typical japanese to turn the hero into a martyr and kill him Like in DBZ where he dies, and returns as a ghost or something stupid... dammit
Corn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-19, 21:51   Link #22
yaluckyboy
NaruHina Maniac

Spoiler for Sanbi Filler Arc:
( W)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
yaluckyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-19, 23:31   Link #23
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Azuma's greatest deed before departing for the other world Knocking up Kurnai not like most of us didnt see it coming. Im just glad that Azumas blood line was only left with Konohanmaru. Decent episode this the down from being so up over the past couple of episodes. Naruto gets no love he finally develops a new technique only to be told to never use it again man i would be pissed.
Old 2008-12-20, 00:44   Link #24
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
Way to jump the gun, Hunter.
Hunter doesn't jump the gun. He jumps a spoon. Way to get it wrong, spectacular_insanity.

Rumor also has it that the only time his patience runs dry is when his yaoi comes late in the mail. The man is not fun to be around then...

Oh yeah, didn't see the episode, so won't be contributing with any pertinent discussion. teh-heh...
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-20, 11:00   Link #25
Kishimyu
Inactive Member

They already showed a preview in episode 88 of Naruto and the others fighting against Deidara and Tobi and Naruto said he wasnt going to allow them to capture the Sanbi so obviously the filler episodes are going to be about the Third tail
Kishimyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-20, 13:33   Link #26
King Ashram

I actually like how they maybe look like a combination between filler and cannon storyline. its a nice way for them to approach the material and really make it anime original.
King Ashram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-20, 15:45   Link #27
Kishimyu
Inactive Member

mm, though it is a filler im looking forward to seeing it since it's gonna show the third jinchuurikis
Old 2008-12-20, 16:50   Link #28
Alchemist007
*Author

I don't like how they flat out suss naruto with the "omfg never use again."
I don't see why his kagebushins can't just be the ones to deliver the blow...I mean its not like if one of their arms get cut off, his does too. Just the author sussin' naruto :\
Old 2008-12-21, 06:05   Link #29
Gamma_Sennin

Episode wasn't to bad... once again naruto has a drawback with his abilities... hmm he cant use kyuubi, FRS... but o well i guess its just another obstacle the underdog has to overcome..

As for the filler... I just hope they dont water down naruto.. and make him useless again.. running in all hasty... like in the sora arc, where they make seemingly lowly leveled Nins treat him like hes still a genin (O wait he is) .. ughh yea.. jks aside... if we do see naruto in battle, lets see tactical nous.. creative use of KB.. and maybe fuuton rasengan.. its stronger than rs and didnt have the affect on his arm FRS did.. so at least its a little change..
Gamma_Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-21, 07:27   Link #30
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

I don't understand it. He clearly used a FRS with his KB and why doesn't he simply always use KB with FRS? He wouldn't suffer any damage then, would he?
Also, back then, Sasuke pierced through Naruto's body. I can't imagine cells to survive that attack, so why is it such a big deal now that cells are damaged? Damaged or eradicated, there's no difference, is there? I think the Kyuubi can heal anything, even if it means shortening one's lifespan...
This trash talk is a little far-fetched.
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993
SuigetsuKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-21, 14:31   Link #31
Kishimyu
Inactive Member

I also think the Kyuubi's chakra can heal nearly any wound, unless they behead Naruto (laughs to self); but i believe they must avoid Naruto using the Kyuubi's chakra since it harms him more than it benifits him, plus they dont want the future Hokage to die young lol.

On another note, i would very much like to see more use of Oodamam Rasengan, since he's only used it once on the fake Itachi. Plus it has no side effect, and it's not just bigger but it also explodes on impact. xP
Old 2008-12-21, 14:41   Link #32
APastelPainting

Because Naruto gains knowledge from his clones maybe there's some stupid side effect that he also gets hurt when they use the FRS. Doesn't make sense... but it's an excuse for the plot hole.
APastelPainting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-21, 15:03   Link #33
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Send a message via AIM to OtseisRagnarok
Quote:
Originally Posted by APastelPainting View Post
Because Naruto gains knowledge from his clones maybe there's some stupid side effect that he also gets hurt when they use the FRS. Doesn't make sense... but it's an excuse for the plot hole.
I assumed it was because his clones die from "fatal wounds" (In the manga, at least... In the anime, they die for no apparent reason sometimes...)
Seeing as how the FRS could potentially cause irreversible damage to him, his clones would go poof simply from attempting the jutsu.
OtseisRagnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-21, 16:31   Link #34
Gamma_Sennin

Its nothing but a plot device for something in the future.. whether kishi will use some event maybe... inspiring naruto to complete it to the point it doesn't hurt him... maybe a life/death situation?

Making the cell damage process somewhat vague.. kishi allows himself space to create spur of the moment ideas that fit whatever plot he has come up with or will come up with... refusing to enforce something as canon (I.E Clones sharing the affects of cellular trauma), removes certain obstacles in his logic for the future, whilst trying to justify such plot devices..

actually KB in itself is similar, in that so many affects can be introduced throughout the series to benefit certain purpose... like the experience gain? which speeds up naruto's progress...
Gamma_Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-21, 22:02   Link #35
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

I got a question about the Rasen-Shuriken...is it just that move they don't want him using or is it the normal rasengan with the wind attached...the one he used against Kakashi.

Cause that ones still pretty ballin.

Last edited by Tyrone Biggums; 2008-12-21 at 22:14.
Tyrone Biggums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-21, 23:13   Link #36
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuigetsuKun View Post
I don't understand it. He clearly used a FRS with his KB and why doesn't he simply always use KB with FRS? He wouldn't suffer any damage then, would he?
As far as anyone's memory is concerned, this has been the first and so far the only time Naruto has been able to use a stand-alone shadow clone to something significant in battle besides being fodder, "significant" being the ability for a shadow clone to hold a Rasengan of any kind against an enemy in battle (And the shadow clone gangbang against Mizuki from wayyy in the beginning doesn't count )...Naruto devises shadow clones to act mainly as distractions or as a wall of fodder to throw at the enemy in desperation, disposable as they are, and I haven't really seen any sign that Naruto can efficiently utilize shadow clones as stand-alones in a successful offensive, despite his immense battle experience (Multiplied exponentially each time he uses a shadow clone) and Kyuubi chakra reserves...

Even if Naruto could successfully use a stand-alone shadow clone to be the carrier of a Futon Rasen-Shuriken, it also still stands to rhetoric to decide if a shadow clone will carry the same kind of attack level as Naruto himself would be able to deliver...
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-22, 03:53   Link #37
Alchemist007
*Author

you mean push ball at body?
Old 2008-12-22, 23:19   Link #38
Supermutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightViper88 View Post
Naruto devises shadow clones to act mainly as distractions or as a wall of fodder to throw at the enemy in desperation, disposable as they are, and I haven't really seen any sign that Naruto can efficiently utilize shadow clones as stand-alones in a successful offensive, despite his immense battle experience (Multiplied exponentially each time he uses a shadow clone) and Kyuubi chakra reserves...
What about the fight with Gaara? He used wave attacks with his clones to some effect.

I think it was neat that the new Rasengan was described as a poison due to to the minuteness of its physical damage. That is an interesting departure in one respect from the rest of Naruto's blunts instruments... even though in practice it's not likely to be different except in the permanence, (and severity of course) of it's wounds. Since I have no doubt Naruto will eventually get to use at least a variation on this new attack sometime in the future, (or this attack itself) I also think it was neat that the attack was dangerous to Naruto.

Usually Naruto can use his (few) moves a nearly infinite amount of times. But here is his first skill where he can't overdo it.
Supermutant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-23, 11:54   Link #39
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermutant View Post
What about the fight with Gaara? He used wave attacks with his clones to some effect.

I think it was neat that the new Rasengan was described as a poison due to to the minuteness of its physical damage. That is an interesting departure in one respect from the rest of Naruto's blunts instruments... even though in practice it's not likely to be different except in the permanence, (and severity of course) of it's wounds. Since I have no doubt Naruto will eventually get to use at least a variation on this new attack sometime in the future, (or this attack itself) I also think it was neat that the attack was dangerous to Naruto.

Usually Naruto can use his (few) moves a nearly infinite amount of times. But here is his first skill where he can't overdo it.
I wished this wasn't his only new move. He should be able to develop lots of wind element techniques now that he's learned how to manipulate his prime element.
Old 2008-12-23, 12:02   Link #40
Kenshin_Uchiha
Kenjutsu God

He really should get some wind jutsu, I mean, what he did with rasenshuriken is said to be very difficult, he could just learn a few basic wind jutsu's ffs. This way at least one or two of his moves wouldn't be kage bunshins
Kenshin_Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote