AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-03-08, 07:14   Link #1041
casval cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidvanz View Post

24話「Xラウンダー」
グルーデックはフリットに、連邦軍の中にヴェイガンへの内通者がいると告げる。
一方、気晴らしに繁華街にでかけたアセムはゼハートと出会った。彼はアセムを戦いから 引き離そうとするが…
加藤陽一 京極尚彦 京極尚彦 牧孝雄&金世俊

25話「恐怖のミューセル」
フリットたちは、破壊したヴェイガンのMSから、Xラウンダーと同様の力を引き出せる装置「ミ ューセル」
を発見する。しかし、ミューセルには使用者の脳に大きな負担をかけるという弊害があった。
木村暢 古田丈司 古田丈司 松川哲也&阿部邦博

26話「地球、それはエデン」
ヴェイガンが、地球への大規模な侵攻を始めた。手始めに彼らは移動要塞「ダウネス」を使い
地球に最も近いコロニー「ノートラム」に攻撃を仕掛ける。
日野晃博 長崎健司 長崎健司 大貫健一&有澤寛

内奸是子安吧

Spoiler for Google translation:
Grodek is back!

Orbital drop scenes for the actual Veigan invasion? I believe that the Veigan won't resort to colony drop if they want Earth to stay pristine.
Old 2012-03-08, 08:37   Link #1042
kakakka

From what I can tell (no understand Japanese, only translator). So...

24) Grodek tells Flit that there's a Veigan spy in Federal Troops. Asemu and Zeheart met again (downtown?) and fought again.

25) Flit discovers from a destroyed Veigan MS that "Myuseru", the one used to draw out X-Rounder's power, causes heavy burden/negative effects on the users mind.

26) Veigans began their large scale invasion of earth. They used the mobile fortress "Daunesu" to attack the colony "Lambnotes" which is close to earth.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-08, 08:55   Link #1043
casval cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post

24) Grodek tells Flit that there's a Veigan spy in Federal Troops. Asemu and Zeheart met again (downtown?) and fought again.

25) Flit discovers from a destroyed Veigan MS that "Myuseru", the one used to draw out X-Rounder's power, causes heavy burden/negative effects on the users mind.

26) Veigans began their large scale invasion of earth. They used the mobile fortress "Daunesu" to attack the colony "Lambnotes" which is close to earth.
This "Myuseru" stuff was referred before in episode 15 by Geera Zoi as Mucell. Another Defurse deployed?

Old 2012-03-08, 09:06   Link #1044
kakakka

I forgot about Mucell. I was about to comment it might be what Zeheart was using.
_______

From what I remember, I thought they were talking about the feature in the helmet when they talked about Mucell.

Anyway, about next Defurse, it might come back. A new Mobile Armour is also good too.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-08, 10:08   Link #1045
solidvanz
Special Operative

Spoiler for Episode previews:

Spoiler for 4chan translation:
Old 2012-03-08, 13:11   Link #1046

Have any of you thought about there being a 4th generation protagonist after Kio?

The reason why is because there's still around 60 years that need to be covered. It would be unrealistic if Kio was at the tail end of the century.

My guess is that Kio's story will probably be around AG late 160s - early 170s and the inevitable movie released a year or so after this series ends will feature the offspring of Kio around UC 190s piloting the AGE version of the HI-NU Gundam as a homage to Char's Counterattack rounding off the original meta series.

But hey, I could be wrong. Who knows?
44433322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-08, 13:22   Link #1047
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44433322 View Post
Have any of you thought about there being a 4th generation protagonist after Kio?

The reason why is because there's still around 60 years that need to be covered. It would be unrealistic if Kio was at the tail end of the century.

My guess is that Kio's story will probably be around AG late 160s - early 170s and the inevitable movie released a year or so after this series ends will feature the offspring of Kio around UC 190s piloting the AGE version of the HI-NU Gundam as a homage to Char's Counterattack rounding off the original meta series.

But hey, I could be wrong. Who knows?
it's always been about 3 generations of the Asuno family, not 4
Old 2012-03-08, 14:01   Link #1048
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post

Must be that assistant of Flit.
Old 2012-03-08, 14:44   Link #1049
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

hahaha Grodek is back! hell yeah!

If the Veigan spy is Flit's assistant, then I feel bad for him because the first thing Grodek will do is probably gonna be shoot him in the back repeatedly.
Old 2012-03-08, 18:09   Link #1050
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
If there's a spy in the EF that turns out to be someone we already know, then yeah I have to out it to Flit's asssistant as a suspect as well. Just something about him.
Old 2012-03-08, 18:55   Link #1051
maknaedik

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
If there's a spy in the EF that turns out to be someone we already know, then yeah I have to out it to Flit's asssistant as a suspect as well. Just something about him.
I'm not alone then. I get the vibe of Ribbons from him or the other way I look at it is that he's been animated weirdly XD

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-08, 18:56   Link #1052
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

I figured it was him before this mention of a spy even came out for us... and I don't think we can all be wrong.
Old 2012-03-08, 19:58   Link #1053
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
I figured it was him before this mention of a spy even came out for us... and I don't think we can all be wrong.
A monumental moment on AS. You called something, and it just might end up being true.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-08, 20:05   Link #1054

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
it's always been about 3 generations of the Asuno family, not 4
I guess so. However, that doesn't rule out the possibility of a Gundam AGE 4 Normal appearing in the inevitable movie version of the TV show. After all, Gundam 00 didn't end on complete closure until the film a year later. It would make sense to end with a bang and since that Level 5 have released a number of films based off of its franchises (Professor Layton and Inazuma Eleven) a Char's Counterattack style film would make sense, especially since the Gundam Age has a lot of references and allusions to past shows. (I know Gundam Age is not produced by Level 5 in house, but you get the drift.)

Maybe not a 4th generation Asuno, but maybe an adult Kio would be the pilot. But, it's all speculation after all.
Old 2012-03-08, 20:12   Link #1055
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Gundam movies (actual movies, not the movie-ish Special Editions) are actually extremely rare. There's only... what, three of them? Char's Counterattack, Gundam F91, and A wakening of the Trailblazer.

I don't think AGE is doing well enough to justify getting a movie. And proper characterization for a new protagonist is particularly difficult when it's all condensed down to a single movie--we saw that with Gundam F91.
Old 2012-03-08, 20:36   Link #1056

Quote:
Gundam movies (actual movies, not the movie-ish Special Editions) are actually extremely rare. There's only... what, three of them? Char's Counterattack, Gundam F91, and A wakening of the Trailblazer.

I don't think AGE is doing well enough to justify getting a movie. And proper characterization for a new protagonist is particularly difficult when it's all condensed down to a single movie--we saw that with Gundam F91.
I was thinking of it in the style of Char's C, where we already know the characters, but are older and wiser, not create a new protagonist. However that doesn't rule out seeing maybe the possible children of Kio.

It maybe depends on if there will be a love interest for Kio. If there is, it strengthens the possibility of a movie happening.

It just makes so much sense for a film. (RX-78-Zeta-ZZ-Hi-Nu.) and I doubt it that Asemu/Romary will have Kio when they're in their fifties or above. There's still that 25 years left to cover after Kio's story. Considering that the series said the conflict lasts over 100 years, the story won't end until AG 200 or later making Asemu at that time, in his late seventies, if he survives that is.
Old 2012-03-08, 21:55   Link #1057
RES-01 Perses Gundam
A Contradiction Beneath

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44433322 View Post
I was thinking of it in the style of Char's C, where we already know the characters, but are older and wiser, not create a new protagonist. However that doesn't rule out seeing maybe the possible children of Kio.

It maybe depends on if there will be a love interest for Kio. If there is, it strengthens the possibility of a movie happening.

It just makes so much sense for a film. (RX-78-Zeta-ZZ-Hi-Nu.) and I doubt it that Asemu/Romary will have Kio when they're in their fifties or above. There's still that 25 years left to cover after Kio's story. Considering that the series said the conflict lasts over 100 years, the story won't end until AG 200 or later making Asemu at that time, in his late seventies, if he survives that is.
Commercial wise, no series has ever gotten a special film release unless it is extremely profitable to do so, or that is a huge fan base to lynch on, which also brings us back to my first point. So no, AGE is seriously faltering on the commercial front, makes little sense to make a film that's going to get half-filled audiences.

The directors don't need to follow the original script, actually. Just give a good closure to the AGE story, and we can overlook the part about "a hundred years conflict".
RES-01 Perses Gundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-08, 23:26   Link #1058
GundamFan

Quote:

Actually there have been 4 of them you forgot about Gundam Wing Endless Waltz however I agree with you actual movies are extremely rare in Gundam especailly when you consider how big the gundam franchise is. And I don't think Age is going to get one.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-08, 23:29   Link #1059
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan View Post
Actually there have been 4 of them you forgot about Gundam Wing Endless Waltz however I agree with you actual movies are extremely rare in Gundam especailly when you consider how big the gundam franchise is. And I don't think Age is going to get one.
Ah yes, that... though technically that started as an OVA. And yeah, I agree. Popular or not, though, I feel Age doesn't need one considering how it's being developed. It has no special surprises we should look out for thus far, like the masterminds of Operation Meteor for Wing and aliens for 00.
Old 2012-03-09, 00:03   Link #1060
casval cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
A monumental moment on AS. You called something, and it just might end up being true.
It's a dear diary moment.

Grodek probably looks like Vargas by now, only taller.

With the Photon Ring Ray revealed (Silver Chalice tech?), this chapter is being setup for a grand scale battle that would make Ambat just a skirmish.