Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-08-26, 13:49   Link #141
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxd22 View Post
okay okay a unexpected character big shot came out( or not)?...
Spoiler for ...:
Spoiler:
Old 2012-08-26, 14:42   Link #142
iK@r0s

urek is the irregular before baam the rank. 4 in the tower currently and the co leader of the wing tree
Old 2012-08-26, 14:46   Link #143
Dorsai

Spoiler:
Old 2012-08-26, 15:45   Link #144
tsunade666

did we even see him already? because seriously I can't remember him or fit your description to him at all.... or rather I'm clueless much or maybe forgotten already about the other irregulars but the one I only remember is the bloody one which I forgot who he is already.
Old 2012-08-26, 15:49   Link #145
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

I'm having trouble remembering a face too.
Old 2012-08-26, 17:47   Link #146
Dorsai

No we didnt saw him yet, noone from irregulars make their appearance yet (except Baam ofc). Ok we know how Enryu looks like, but thats only from flashbacks or sth like this... Ofc i cant tell anything about 29 chapter, because it will be translated into english tomorrow...

But seriously Urek is one of most notorious inhabitants of tower, anyone who read TOG regularly know a lot about him...
Old 2012-08-26, 23:20   Link #147
Kirihara_R

yeah one of the strongest in the tower but what im thinking is yuri first description on urek is he much more look like a monster than a human but the one who show up right now is not fit that description ..well im guess were gonna find soon enough if its really him or a faker ...
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-27, 05:50   Link #148
Dorsai

Spoiler for about chapter 29:
Old 2012-08-29, 20:52   Link #149
DorkingtonPugsly

I just read this manga from ch1~109 in one day, a few days back but couldn't find anyone else who was into it. I'm glad to find an active thread on here. I'm a latecomer but I'm looking forward to discussing about this amazing manhwa!
Old 2012-08-30, 07:05   Link #150
Dorsai

For discussions about TOG mangafox or batoto forum is better, there are not a lot ppl who read or want to discuss about this manhwa. But recently TOG is really popular, just animesuki is not good place to discuss about korean web comics...
Old 2012-08-30, 12:46   Link #151
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

The reason the thread is inactive is because there's nothing (worthwhile) to discuss.
Old 2012-08-30, 18:14   Link #152
Soverence

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
The reason the thread is inactive is because there's nothing (worthwhile) to discuss.
There is a lot of different lingering questions in this series, its just that most of them relate to specific characters and their pasts/futures which can be difficult to actually discuss when usually only speculations can be made.

Well what do you think this rare gem is going to be for / protected by? Since it is a higher level test its obviously going to be important / hard to obtain.
Soverence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 22:48   Link #153
Dorsai

LOl one simple chapter of Kimi no iru or GE can cause ten pages full of rage and there are just romances where there is not a lot to write about... But TOG, manhwa with differentiated, big world, full of mysteries have nothing worth to discuss? Just omg... Try to use mangafox forum and you will see how many discussions this manhwa can ignited. Just there is not a lot fans of TOG here, because its korean web comic and fans of them choose another places do discuss about them...

At low floors 2F and 20F tests are supposed to be hardest. Difference between 19F and 20F is really big and thats why ppl feel that way. But 21F is just normal, in current arc its not test who is important, but ppl who they will meet here (like that guy we saw in last chapter)... They were supposed to just fight another team anyway, it just that another team run away and thats why they changed that test...
Old 2012-08-31, 13:38   Link #154
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soverence View Post
Well what do you think this rare gem is going to be for / protected by? Since it is a higher level test its obviously going to be important / hard to obtain.
It's just a plain old gem. Nothing special about it.

Quote:
LOl one simple chapter of Kimi no iru or GE can cause ten pages full of rage and there are just romances where there is not a lot to write about... But TOG, manhwa with differentiated, big world, full of mysteries have nothing worth to discuss? Just omg... Try to use mangafox forum and you will see how many discussions this manhwa can ignited. Just there is not a lot fans of TOG here, because its korean web comic and fans of them choose another places do discuss about them...
*reads mangafox threads*

*yawn*

They talk a lot... but it's just the same ol' "opinion", "impressions" and "own stupid prediction of the future that's never going to happen", ie. nothing interesting is being said. I don't follow the manwha to just go and read afterwards someone else's digested summary of what I just saw for myself. We got plenty of that over here tyvm, and don't get me wrong, it's just as boring to read here too.

Questions, shipping, chit-chat, and other white noise =/= discussion.

When they start talking about something that questions the very nature of the manga itself, secrets, or just hard to find trivia on it... basically just about anything that would result in a "memorable" discussion, then call me.
Old 2012-08-31, 13:44   Link #155
Xion Valkyrie

Have to go to the batoto forums for good discussions. The people there really breakdown each chapter and look for subtle hints via wording or hidden things in the panels themselves that foreshadow future events.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 14:15   Link #156
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Only skimmed though it a little, but yeah they look like a bunch that's actually talking about something rather then just talking. Thanks for the tip!
Old 2012-09-02, 10:11   Link #157
Kirihara_R

hoho the raw is out i wonder who really is that guy he looks strong .. "an idiot among the idiots " huh..
Old 2012-09-03, 18:47   Link #158
gunrik

Looks like next episode will be pretty intense.
Old 2012-09-03, 19:02   Link #159
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
Only skimmed though it a little, but yeah they look like a bunch that's actually talking about something rather then just talking. Thanks for the tip!
batoto's the home of the scanlators (The Company actually runs the place and this is kind of like their flagship series), so they've got spoilers and summaries of author's blogs to actually carry on the more complicated discussions.

I'm not so into analyzing overmuch so I like to read it like I'm reading a long-running shounen epic.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 01:38   Link #160
Kirihara_R

hee what a nice chapter viole/baam vs ????( well we really dont sure if this guy is real or not) but base on siu afterworld for urek and this guy attitude in the latest chapter they look similar and he's strong too ..lol anyway another trial for viole i wonder what the outcome...

Tags
action-adventure, fantasy world, harem, manhwa, revenge