AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-02-06, 16:02   Link #2181
Javiersansano
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Chile
I agree with the next volume showing who truly believes in Touma.

Now, what I really want to read is Tsuchimikado's comeback (which will come forth accompanied with a BANG)

And the idea of the windowless building being a spaceship, and given that Aiwass has been called an extraterrestial being... who knows, I would not be surprised if aliens have trascended the scientific and/or spiritial systems
Spoiler for example:


We'll just have to wait. I only hope that Othinus survives this ordeal and no Fenrir appears out of nowhere... although, if only her Magic God condition is killed, I would be okay with it.
Javiersansano is offline  
Old 2014-02-06, 16:07   Link #2182
Draco Spirit
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiss13 View Post
Mikoto will realize the possibility that Touma may have a thing for blondes (Leivinia, Othinus, Misaki, etc.) and will decide to dye her hair in order to try and suit his tastes while doing the whole tsundere routine. Such is the path of a pure tsundere maiden.
And it will go orange, and be part of a romantic comedy subplot!
Draco Spirit is offline  
Old 2014-02-06, 16:38   Link #2183
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Canada
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
I'm combing NT 9 for possibly relevant information in the future, so here are some things that stood out to me. There's a lot.

Who was the second Kihara? I know the first one... but the second one... Has she made an appearance yet?
Dniv, that was Enshuu.
Quote:
Who is that "someone?" I'm slightly confused/not sure about who it's referring to.
Read the preceding lines, Dniv.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NT9
Even if they had not appeared on the stage, someone else might have appeared to ruin that world.
It's referring to a hypothetical ennemy that could have appeared at the end of WWIII after peace had been established. It's no one in particular.

Morale of the story: don't let your delusions run wild, dniv

The rest was okay, though.
__________________
This is nine! Nine! This is nine! Nine! This is ten! Ten! We have killed your friends! Every friend is now dead! This is six! Six! ... Eighteen! This is now eighteen! Take cover when the siren sounds! This is four! Four! ... Five! This is five! Ignore the siren! Even if you leave this room, you can never leave this room! Eight! This is eight! ... Six, this is six. This is goddamn fucking six!
allfictions is offline  
Old 2014-02-06, 16:40   Link #2184
leukrota
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
As for predictions, I've said it before, but this volume will probably show who's really in Touma's side, that is, the real members of the Kamijou Faction.
Definitely, but for the sake of entertainment, I hope they don't all get convinced/join him right away.
leukrota is offline  
Old 2014-02-06, 16:44   Link #2185
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiersansano View Post
I agree with the next volume showing who truly believes in Touma.

Now, what I really want to read is Tsuchimikado's comeback (which will come forth accompanied with a BANG)

And the idea of the windowless building being a spaceship, and given that Aiwass has been called an extraterrestial being... who knows, I would not be surprised if aliens have trascended the scientific and/or spiritial systems
Spoiler for example:


We'll just have to wait. I only hope that Othinus survives this ordeal and no Fenrir appears out of nowhere... although, if only her Magic God condition is killed, I would be okay with it.
And the name of the Space fortress which the Up side down NEET in the tube lives

Is Air Christmas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtttA0UgDvM

kaizerknight01 is offline  
Old 2014-02-06, 18:43   Link #2186
omega253
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Well, then...

Quote:
Stiyl seemed to be getting tired of dealing with Kamijou, so he stopped responding.
He merely said “do it” over the phone.
And Innocentius approached.
“N-no, I won’t accept his. I won’t accept the conclusion that fire is cold!! Plus, isn’t 8000 degrees a bit much!? The surface of the sun’s photosphere is only about 6000 degrees. This goes beyond the normal idea of fire being cold and I’m not even sure it qualifies as being fire anymore!”
“Hug him, Innocentius.”
He was hugged.
The idea of “clearing his mind” started to seem quite attractive.
But he was the main character, so he would somehow make it out okay.
Probably.

He saw Index and the others rush out of the karaoke box after hearing the commotion.
(Good. There’s still more to the story, so I’ll be fine.)
But then a horrible idea raced through his mind.
Kamijou Touma would be the main character next time too, wouldn’t he?
The story wouldn’t suddenly shift to focus on Accelerator or Shirai Kuroko, would it?

–To be continued in Volume 202: Laura Stuart Gets Hooked on Black Vinegar.
If the Graduation SS didn't make you laugh or at least snicker even once, there's gotta be something wrong with you guys!
omega253 is offline  
Old 2014-02-06, 18:52   Link #2187
Requiem-x
The slacking one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiss13 View Post
Mikoto will realize the possibility that Touma may have a thing for blondes (Leivinia, Othinus, Misaki, etc.) and will decide to dye her hair in order to try and suit his tastes while doing the whole tsundere routine. Such is the path of a pure tsundere maiden.
Oh, someone is still using the term. Awesome

Wouldn't all the electricity mess up the dye somehow, though? Well, tsundere blondes do tend to be quite likable characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leukrota View Post
Definitely, but for the sake of entertainment, I hope they don't all get convinced/join him right away.
That's kind of the point, isn't it? At least I hope Kanzaki will be a bit conflicted, since this involves the salvation of only one, to this point, quite evil person. Also, there's Laura's inevitable BS too.
Requiem-x is online now  
Old 2014-02-06, 20:07   Link #2188
Birdway
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiersansano View Post
Now, what I really want to read is Tsuchimikado's comeback (which will come forth accompanied with a BANG)
I wouldn't be surprised if he does a job for Necessarius that has to do with killing Othinus will pretending to be an ally .

He is the Fallere 825 The backstabbing blade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post

That's kind of the point, isn't it? At least I hope Kanzaki will be a bit conflicted, since this involves the salvation of only one, to this point, quite evil person. Also, there's Laura's inevitable BS too.
If he is the 'sinner' that perfectly fits her reason to be.

EDIT:
From certain missing (and 5-a-day PM spaming) person.

Quote:
Quote:
It was Kamijou Touma’s parents, Touya and Shiina.

Shiina looked like the daughter of a high-class family, so the two of them looked like a noble family’s daughter and her chauffeur.
lol, too old yet still a womanizer.

Quote:
“I see.” Touya looked down at the 135 centimeter teacher. “It looks like we could run across anything at this school. After all, this teacher appears to be a collection of the most cutting-edge biological technology.”

“Um! No crazy and dangerous SF tech was used on me!”
Accelerator would like to join too.

Quote:
Kanzaki looked toward Kamijou with (what initially looked like) a composed expression.

“I-it seems I am in charge of training new recruits, so we will be working together for a while once you arrive in London. And as we are both Japanese, I thought it might put you at ease if we also ate together and slept in the same-…”
Tch, close enough.

Quote:
The Russian Orthodox nun (with an angel inside) named Misha Kreutzev had wings growing from her back that resembled peacock feathers made from ice.

She stared at Kamijou with her emotionless eyes.

“My second answer: now, come with me to heaven.”

“I don’t want to!! Am I going to die here!?”

“My second supplementary explanation: Michael and Uriel are eagerly awaiting your arrival.”

“I don’t want anyone that amazing interested in me!!”
Awww yeah!!!

Quote:
“My, my. The Archbishop told me your right hand is needed to do something about that which sleeps in British history.”
And it happened, somehow Curtana was doomed since the very begin of the series

Quote:
“Hmph. I have no complaints about an enemy of women like you disappearing from Academy City. If you stay, you might come into contact with that which waits at the deepest underground research division!”

“Heh heh hehh. If you come with me, you’ll run across that which is stored in Ryouran Maid School. That will answer the question of why maids exist in this futuristic SF city.”

“I know. I could use you to draw out that which is related to the Imaginary Number District – Five Elements Institution. You’d make for a good lure.”

“Eh? I thought you were going to work with Misaka to defeat that which is hidden behind the Misaka Network, says Misaka as Misaka asks you again.”

“I will protect onee-sama, so you can get lost. If you do not, I will set that which is under the direct control of Tokiwadai’s student council after you.”

“Oh, my. Perhaps you could begin working as a courier with me. I need to transport that delicate thing before long. Isn’t that right, Lidvia?”
So much foreshadowing .

Last edited by Birdway; 2014-02-06 at 20:45.
Birdway is offline  
Old 2014-02-06, 20:50   Link #2189
whitecloud
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
You forgot something that sleeps in the scottish territory...something that breath fire....remember touma will go to england after this arc finished?
__________________
Friends are nice.......
whitecloud is offline  
Old 2014-02-06, 22:07   Link #2190
BossKagaxx
Shrouded in mystery...
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Anywhere in the universe...
Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Finally, NT 9 had so many references to Mars, and desert planet/desert/planet that was nice and then got destroyed that I'm getting suspicious. I think Birdway also mentioned Mars/Moon before in one of the side-stories, so this may be referring to something else.
Who knows, that might have something to do with that which writhes at the Sahara...

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
You forgot something that sleeps in the scottish territory...something that breath fire....remember touma will go to england after this arc finished?
That which sleeps in British History is the Curtana.
BossKagaxx is offline  
Old 2014-02-06, 22:13   Link #2191
omega253
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by BossKagaxx View Post
Who knows, that might have something to do with that which writhes at the Sahara...


That which sleeps in British History is the Curtana.
Ah, whitecloud is talking about something from Scotland, not Britain.

In the Graduation SS, Stiyl mentioned some type of Scottish that something something that he also said could breathe fire.
omega253 is offline  
Old 2014-02-06, 22:18   Link #2192
BossKagaxx
Shrouded in mystery...
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Anywhere in the universe...
Quote:
Originally Posted by omega253 View Post
Ah, whitecloud is talking about something from Scotland, not Britain.

In the Graduation SS, Stiyl mentioned some type of Scottish that something something that he also said could breathe fire.
I see, the only thing that I would think that is something from Scotland (which is a Celtic territory) that breathes fire is either the Dragon of St. George or Freyja's dragon (Niddholg).
BossKagaxx is offline  
Old 2014-02-06, 22:21   Link #2193
Requiem-x
The slacking one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by BossKagaxx View Post
I see, the only thing that I would think that is something from Scotland (which is a Celtic territory) that breathes fire is either the Dragon of St. George or Freyja's dragon (Niddholg).
So, only one choice then.
Requiem-x is online now  
Old 2014-02-06, 22:28   Link #2194
Birdway
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by BossKagaxx View Post
I see, the only thing that I would think that is something from Scotland (which is a Celtic territory) that breathes fire is either the Dragon of St. George or Freyja's dragon (Niddholg).
Niddhog wasn't that important so my guess goes for St. George Dragon.
Birdway is offline  
Old 2014-02-06, 22:31   Link #2195
whitecloud
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Touma finally fighting dragon.....with index?
__________________
Friends are nice.......
whitecloud is offline  
Old 2014-02-06, 22:32   Link #2196
dniv
Season 3
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: California
By the way guys, I would really appreciate it if Index had like 153 volumes. What trollishness by Kamachi

It was funny how the numbers just grew and grew... and when I saw Volume 22 chapter 3... that sounded right for when Touma talked to Styl at some point... I think... But anyway, I found it funny that we saw like volume 135/153 don't remember which one.

Those were pretty high numbers.
dniv is offline  
Old 2014-02-06, 22:35   Link #2197
Goldzero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
By the way guys, I would really appreciate it if Index had like 153 volumes. What trollishness by Kamachi

It was funny how the numbers just grew and grew... and when I saw Volume 22 chapter 3... that sounded right for when Touma talked to Styl at some point... I think... But anyway, I found it funny that we saw like volume 135/153 don't remember which one.

Those were pretty high numbers.
good lord no. 153 will drag it out to much. 44 or maybe a little higher is good enough Dniv.
Goldzero is offline  
Old 2014-02-06, 22:42   Link #2198
Birdway
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
Touma finally fighting dragon.....with index?
It would be awesome seeing a Dragon Breath vs Dragon Breath .
Birdway is offline  
Old 2014-02-06, 22:48   Link #2199
dniv
Season 3
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdway View Post
It would be awesome seeing a Dragon Breath vs Dragon Breath .
Hopefully it doesn't hit her friends... again

And I take it back... Volume 202 is a better ending... that's when the Laura arc will start I guess. ROFL.

I find it amusing that things kind of happened in the foreshadowed order somewhat... Touma clearing his mind... Laura fight hasn't happened yet... yada yada yada...
dniv is offline  
Old 2014-02-06, 22:54   Link #2200
Requiem-x
The slacking one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdway View Post
It would be awesome seeing a Dragon Breath vs Dragon Breath .
Because it went so well for Touma the last time that attack was used, right?
Requiem-x is online now  
Closed Thread

Tags
novel predictions

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.