AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-09-16, 20:03   Link #161
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Maybe Risa will see Hana lying on the ground and think Antoinette died again?
Old 2015-09-17, 05:48   Link #162
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexGhost View Post
Maybe Risa will see Hana lying on the ground and think Antoinette died again?
I can actually imagine both of them ending in a tie.........for last place.
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-17, 15:06   Link #163
Dysprosium
Banned

Spoiler for 191:
Dysprosium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-19, 14:46   Link #164
henshinagogobaby

Amazing things this chapter:
Spoiler for 191:

No new chapter next week.

Anyone can die. It's living that requires courage.

You will not touch these innocent people with even one inch of your dirty blades, if you require an opponent, I will fight you. If you wanna taste the ground, feel free to attack me.
-Rurouni Kenshin
henshinagogobaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-20, 05:01   Link #165
Oberstein
Mein Kaiser!

anybody know what has happened to the principal?
the last things i remember he met a cowboy girl(his fiance?)in the street,now suddenly he went as amnesiac naked old man in forest
Oberstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-20, 08:11   Link #166
James Rye

Looks like they changed underwears again in the end, so Kiyoshi wears Hana's panties and she has his on. And that for the calvary battle, I bet SOMETHING gonna happen that gonna make some pants drop. XDDD
Old 2015-09-21, 09:34   Link #167
janipani

Hana and Kiyoshi have the weirdest relationship ever. But I like it... such an atypical love interest would be refreshing... so I hope their thing lasts and over comes Kiyoshi's current typical love story, even though I don't think it's going to happen.

-Best anime was made in 80s-
janipani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-21, 10:10   Link #168
Dysprosium
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by janipani View Post
Hana and Kiyoshi have the weirdest relationship ever. But I like it... such an atypical love interest would be refreshing... so I hope their thing lasts and over comes Kiyoshi's current typical love story, even though I don't think it's going to happen.
I think Chiyo's still the front-runner; Mari would be an interesting prospect should the Yakiniku outing materialize, but yeah, the author seems to be leaning slightly towards Hana, albeit in a bizzare fashion, as always.
Dysprosium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-21, 13:06   Link #169
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSY.Gangnam View Post
I think Chiyo's still the front-runner; Mari would be an interesting prospect should the Yakiniku outing materialize, but yeah, the author seems to be leaning slightly towards Hana, albeit in a bizzare fashion, as always.
Hana's certainly been given the most 'romantic development' compared to the other two. I wouldn't mind her winning, but let's see a few more flags planted with Mari and Chiyo for entertainment's sake, before it ends.
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-21, 15:16   Link #170
henshinagogobaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
Hana's certainly been given the most 'romantic development' compared to the other two. I wouldn't mind her winning, but let's see a few more flags planted with Mari and Chiyo for entertainment's sake, before it ends.
I'm personally want another "moment" between Mari and Kiyoshi to happen. The last and most intense "moment" those two shared was the Ouroboros incident in the bathroom. I don't think anything will happen with Chiyo since that relationship has to remain "pure".

You will not touch these innocent people with even one inch of your dirty blades, if you require an opponent, I will fight you. If you wanna taste the ground, feel free to attack me.
-Rurouni Kenshin
Old 2015-09-21, 16:25   Link #171
janipani

Quote:
Originally Posted by henshinagogobaby View Post
I'm personally want another "moment" between Mari and Kiyoshi to happen. The last and most intense "moment" those two shared was the Ouroboros incident in the bathroom. I don't think anything will happen with Chiyo since that relationship has to remain "pure".
Heh.. well Chiyo would be only "pure" part in that relationship. Kiyoshi is long gone what comes to purity and innocence. Both Mari and Hana have done good work at that..

-Best anime was made in 80s-
janipani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-27, 08:44   Link #172
Peanutbutter

Just blasted through whatever was available of the manga after the anime. I think trying to come up with a second season of this will be a lot harder, since so many things are happening together, slowly building up into what should be the climax of this 100+ chapters.

Oh, and I'll never see the word Ouroboros the same ever again.
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-27, 08:47   Link #173
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

We'll have to at least wait for the current arc to finish to get a s2 though.
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-05, 13:09   Link #174
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Spoiler for chapter 192:
Old 2015-10-13, 02:24   Link #175
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Well I read 193 raw
Spoiler for Spoils:
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-13, 03:33   Link #176
ChuckE
Provoker

Imagine if Vice President returns and remembers everything they were trying to do with her
Old 2015-10-13, 08:55   Link #177
henshinagogobaby

The Chairman never fails to make me laugh. Now a "conspiracy" is thrown into the mix with his wacky adventures.

I want Kiyoshi to do more perverted things to the President. I love Hana, but Mari needs some love too.

-Rurouni Kenshin
Old 2015-10-13, 11:49   Link #178
Oberstein
Mein Kaiser!

GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!
GakutoxChiyo is so strong in this chapter
that my man Gakuto, if its Gakuto then i dont mind him NTR Chiyo from Kiyoshi let KiyoshixHana the OTP
and you get Chiyo but there are Mitsuko-dono as well
so you can take her too
so right GakutoxChiyoxMitsuko
he is the true harem king in this manga not Kiyoshi
Oberstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-23, 05:11   Link #179
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

That was a great and hilarious read. I haven't laugh reading a manga since School Rumble.

Best moments by far are the Kiyoshi/Hana moments. They have a weird relationship but strangely it works. Normally I would find anthing to do with piss in a manga disgusting but not in this case.

His interactions with Mari is interesting as well. There is potential forthat ship to sail.

As for Chiyo, despite being initially the first girl to like Kiyoshi she seem to be lagging behind on the romance department. The Author needs to develope her more and give her a better personality. Normally the pure and innocent girl is the best in a romance manga but it pales in comparison in this type of manga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!
GakutoxChiyo is so strong in this chapter
that my man Gakuto, if its Gakuto then i dont mind him NTR Chiyo from Kiyoshi let KiyoshixHana the OTP
and you get Chiyo but there are Mitsuko-dono as well
so you can take her too
so right GakutoxChiyoxMitsuko
he is the true harem king in this manga not Kiyoshi
Nope. Kiyoshi still has him beat. Kiyoshi has three possible love interest. He is leading by a mile. He is still the only one of the boys to ever kiss a girl and get naked in a futon with a girl and do Ouroborus with a girl

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-23, 21:07   Link #180
grecefar

too much hana lately (not that I'm complaining she's my otp with kiyoshi), but is nice to see interaction with chiyo in the last chapter poor kiyoshi can't tie his shoelaces because de striped pantys.

fun chapter really.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, romance, school life, seinen