4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-11-06, 01:03   Link #21
Rias

From the previews, it looks like they are going straight into story instead of touching up the last few pieces, which probably means they might just get Akasaka to show up "randomly" like in Minagoroshi-hen, instead of the whole event in kakera-musubi...(which, kinda defeats the purpose of "setting the gameboard up for the last time", but then again, they never used the dice/gameboard imagery in the anime, unlike in the game)

And Teppei has appeared in the Dark Rika corner too much...it's like his 3rd time now
Old 2007-11-06, 01:23   Link #22
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
wow...
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-11-06, 01:29   Link #23
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Spoiler:
Old 2007-11-06, 01:31   Link #24
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Why do people think Satoshi is dead? There is nothing in the episode to implicate that Takano did anything to Satoshi she was just making a comment to Irie
Old 2007-11-06, 01:49   Link #25
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
Why do people think Satoshi is dead? There is nothing in the episode to implicate that Takano did anything to Satoshi she was just making a comment to Irie
Exactly.

We're not sure until it's comfirmed.
Old 2007-11-06, 01:56   Link #26
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

People tend to over think things
Old 2007-11-06, 05:09   Link #27
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I think people would obviously think that Satoshi is dead, or transformed into a vegetable/guinea pig, considering how Takano was so insistent with Satoko, as she was already preparing the dissection procedure, despite Satoko was not "lost" in the L5, unlike Satoshi.

If you add the fact that Irie cannot argue against Takano's authority about the true research of the Irie institution, it is normal to speculate that Satoshi was taken as a sample, as he is nearly bypassing the point of no return.
The yamainu obviously covered Satoshi's "escape" (the false satoshi at the train station, for instance). So instead of using the same "excuse" for hozpitiliazing Satoko, they simply did another Onikakushi. 1 whole year, and Satoshi didn't appear yet, despite the C103

you can tell there are many indications that Satoshi isn't exactly in a good situation.

Indeed, no confirmation, but it is the most obvious thing you can imagine after seeing this.
Old 2007-11-06, 09:09   Link #28
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Agree with Klashikari that things don't look good for Satoshi. If it was simply treating him then we would've heard something during the time we were looking at the series. Instead they made him 'vanish' and had his disapearance covered up. Either they attempted to treat him and the something went wrong or Takano got her way for another dissection.

Ire probably didn't have much choice on this one. He'd already shown the treatment could work so Takano could probably pull wanting to know more about the disease. Even if he wanted to help Satoshi there is a limit on his power in that situation.

Suppose its possible that he's alive, but doesn't look all that promising for him. Makes sense why they kept the bear from getting to Satoko when I think on it. Satoshi only had limited funds so if he bought the bear then he wouldn't have enough to escape. Wonder if they bought off the guy who sold it to keep quiet. Don't think it's a case of overthinking. Just looking at what we saw, Takano's desire for more information, and no sign of Satoshi during the series.

Not that I disliked the guy, but isn't much hope for him.
Old 2007-11-06, 09:37   Link #29
MezzoDragon

The preview was funny. Rena now has a third target. And in the corner, Chibi Hanyuu is making weird and silly sounds before sliding away. Rika, however, seems to have a serious hangover. Too much drinking, I assume.
Old 2007-11-06, 12:14   Link #30
LustigerAstronaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by -MotokoAoyama- View Post
Thanks a bunch for the preview notice! I loved it! Did I catch this right, or was "Houjou Teppei" asking a question in Dark Rika corner again? And Hanyuu ran away in the end! KAWAII!!!
Frequent enquirer H. Teppei is wondering about the true nature of Hanyuu. He heard that she's probably an alien from the M37 star cluster, and if that were true, is it possible for her to shoot beam rays from her breast, arms or her forehead? No wonder she run from that question
(Now, I don't think that M37 has a high probability to harbor intelligent life, it's estimated age is only about 300 million years. But about those beams, that's where I hope to learn more.)
Old 2007-11-06, 12:57   Link #31
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Since the first series, i've always been quite amazed with Satoshi's character, so it was good to have more freedom with his character in this episode. At the moment i have no idea what's happened to him, though with how the first series was aiming at Satoshi's disappearance, i always thought it would have something to do with him leaving the village. Maybe it is that, i have no idea, though i do hope things regarding Satoshi will not be left like this, that's what i'm hoping.

Rika & Hanyuu scene dressed in white was rather unexpected, lovely scene.
Old 2007-11-06, 13:00   Link #32
Serenity85
Horo-ism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Since the first series, i've always been quite amazed with Satoshi's character, so it was good to have more freedom with his character in this episode. At the moment i have no idea what's happened to him, though with how the first series was aiming at Satoshi's disappearance, i always thought it would have something to do with him leaving the village. Maybe it is that, i have no idea, though i do hope things regarding Satoshi will not be left like this, that's what i'm hoping.

Potential spolier, hint ... etc (all in the name of caution^^)

Spoiler for Satoshi:
Old 2007-11-06, 13:00   Link #33
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
That scene reminds me of the twins from the Shining
Old 2007-11-06, 13:07   Link #34
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity85 View Post
Potential spolier, hint ... etc (all in the name of caution^^)
I'll be staying away from that spoiler then. Thanks for the notification.

Quote:
That scene reminds me of the twins from the Shining
Especially with the 'disappearing after' scene.
Old 2007-11-06, 17:24   Link #35
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
lol, Keiichi's dad definitely got a lolicon fetish or something. Have you seen the camera shots directed at the girls' chests during their conversation?
Old 2007-11-06, 17:38   Link #36
MarthX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenta View Post
lol, Keiichi's dad definitely got a lolicon fetish or something. Have you seen the camera shots directed at the girls' chests during their conversation?
Definitely.

Quote:
Rika: “…Mi-. There is a stranger who is looking at us while mumbling about difficult things.”
Hanyu: “Auauau. …Rika, that person is no stranger.”

Ichirou: “…huh? Whoa!! Oh, I…I’m so sorry!! No, no, I’m not a stranger. Wahahahaha…!”

Rika: “…Yet, his eyes are hooked to my breast and my legs. Nipa~☆”

Ichirou: “No, no, I wasn’t looking in there! Please don’t tell the station officer-!! I was using this mirror to fix my hair…!!”

Hanyu: “….Ahahahahaha. I don’t understand what you are talking about, but I’m sure it’s something very funny.”
Rika: “I guess father and son really are alike.”
Old 2007-11-06, 17:50   Link #37
BakaOnna

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarthX View Post
Definitely.
Quote:
Rika: “…Mi-. There is a stranger who is looking at us while mumbling about difficult things.”
Hanyu: “Auauau. …Rika, that person is no stranger.”

Ichirou: “…huh? Whoa!! Oh, I…I’m so sorry!! No, no, I’m not a stranger. Wahahahaha…!”

Rika: “…Yet, his eyes are hooked to my breast and my legs. Nipa~☆”

Ichirou: “No, no, I wasn’t looking in there! Please don’t tell the station officer-!! I was using this mirror to fix my hair…!!”

Hanyu: “….Ahahahahaha. I don’t understand what you are talking about, but I’m sure it’s something very funny.”
Rika: “I guess father and son really are alike.”
XD Does that mean Keiichi is also a lolicon.
Old 2007-11-06, 18:03   Link #38
kingsky123
Higurashi fan.

i think its more like 'perverted'
Old 2007-11-06, 18:14   Link #39
MezzoDragon

If Ichirou wants to tape a bust, Rika is the last person he should point his camera at. Satoko is a better choice. She being an early bloomer.
Old 2007-11-06, 18:18   Link #40
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Haha excellent. So that's how Keiichi ends up moving and their plan to secure his arrival in this world. Make use of his father's 'preferences' to lure the family there . That's Rika for you willing to do whatever it takes for victory.

After seeing some things in the series (like the Nekogoroshi-hen episode) wouldn't surprise me that being a lolicon runs in the family.