AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-02-08, 03:19   Link #21
ShiroiRyu

Tobi scared ...
Hinata who want to say her feelings to Naruto.
The face of emo Sasuke (despite i hate him)
Old 2012-02-08, 04:29   Link #22
yakumo-chan

Naruhina for the win!!!!
Old 2012-02-08, 04:38   Link #23
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Additionally, Sasuke is alluded to, once again, as being very important for Tobi's plans. Just why is Naruto and Sasuke's encounter so important Tobi?
I'm guessing Tobi will try to pull an Oro on Sasuke, probably with the same results that Oro had.

I'm glad that Sasuke is back. Now all the characters that matter are on the battlefield... both of them.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-08, 04:46   Link #24
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
Naruhina for the win!!!!

i agree
When my girlfriend read the spoiler, she was so happy..she is a big fan of Hinata..and she want HinataxNaruto..and i also agree..Hinata become a good woman..i'm glad, she grow up!and after what she did in the Naruto vs Pain fight..i hope for her wish!

However..in this situation,Naruto is out of chakra, because the link with Kurama is not perfect..but, we don't know if the other tailed beasts give something to Naruto.., is mentioned that Son give to Naruto a bit of his chakra..maybe, even the other tailed beasts give some chakra to Naruto..or maybe something different..that help Naruto to recover his power more quickly...

What happen if Sasuke Kill Tobi?this idea..is in my mind after read this chapter..after all... Tobi is the cause for Sasuke pain...
Old 2012-02-08, 05:30   Link #25
HasuMasu
*Artist

So...Sasuke didn't get a new wardrobe? Son, I am disappoint.

Hope the rain is because of Kirin, though.
Old 2012-02-08, 05:42   Link #26
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
Sasuke vs. Konoha 11?

Hinata scares me.

Hinata : Naruto-kun ! I always tried to follow you, to catch up to you ... but once this war is over. I won't try to catch up to you anymore.
Next time I'll be right next to you while I grap your hand and walk with you. Please ... wait for me.
most stalkers move up to becoming attackers, kidnappers and rapists. so naruto should fear for his life. LOL

Quote:
Hinata: "Naruto, even though you completely ignored me after I sacrificed myself just to get a chance to confess my love to you, I love you and our romance is the best thing ever"

Shino: "I didn't receive enough development to say anything interesting"

Ten-ten: "I barely know naruto... So i guess i'll just say something about Gai-sensei and find a way to apply it to naruto."
LOL nice!

pretty cheesy chapter if you ask me. i liked the previous one better. at least chibi kurama was cute.

it didn't help that sasuke made his appearance once again only to just stand there and try to look cool. it's just like the last time he appeared, he didn't do squat! well, let's hope we'll finally get some action from him in the next chapter. as much as i hate sasuke i'd rather see him participate in a real fight than see him just stand there like he's the biggest badass around without doing anything of importance.
Old 2012-02-08, 05:49   Link #27
haegar
mangaviking

there was bound to be some little pause in development after all the epicness so I am not too suprised by the chapter. It had some nice little moments, the beginning with Naruto mocking Tobi and the momentarily fake notion of Tobi sweating Guy feeling old was a good one too.

As for all the folks coming, I thought it was overdue to see how the sensory ninjas comment on Naruto releasing the Kyubi but that everybody is running towards Naruto is a tad brainaddled considering there still might be some tenthousand Zetsus wrecking havoc and the Kage's also needing help. And let's face it, both these battles are not made for lower-tier fighters to help as a group - but of the two the Bijou battle is the one where other fighters seem much more displaced.

I supose this is to showcase how Naruto's relationships to everybody is changing, how this is different to when he fought Pain and also how it is different to after that when it was only Konoha supporting him. This whole saint role still kinda is getting on my nerves but I guess if Kishi wants to do that than he needs those "believers" as background. However, I think they are just a red herring to reintroduce Sasuske - cause everybody will think "Oh now he's gonna level all those footsoldiers, specially the ones from Konoha" only that he won't cause something else happens, like i.e. Itachi or Kabuto ...

As for some stuff mentioned, I don't see Hinata dying atm or anybody else. There would have been moments to do that before during the war and he didn't. So I expect no terminal losses of importance anytime soon.

And I just hope slayer is wrong about Sasuske redeeming himself and shipping off to Sakura finally... Now that would suck indeed.

To the "Tobi" madara, Sasuke seems to be more important than the Bijou plan, which I find to be interesting. That would point at somebody being an Uchiha or otherwise closely connected, after all. It seems to me the only thing he could possibly want to achive is to prod Sasuske far enough towards darkness that he reaches the same, or another level as Edo-Madara himself.

Last edited by haegar; 2012-02-08 at 06:15.
haegar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-08, 05:58   Link #28
Apollian

Sasuke is chilling, remember the old saying, the best fights are the ones that you pick. which brings me to Itachi, where on earth is he?... does it take that long to track down Kabuto.. or has Itachi found Sasuke and is watching him too?. lots of sub-plotting going on here.
will Hinata help Naruto is someway, for him to end up with Hinata.. because that is the only option. the story has been building it for years now
Apollian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-08, 06:00   Link #29
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
And I just hope slayer is wrong about Sasuske redeeming himself and shipping off to Sakura finally... Not that would suck indeed.
he probably would redeem himself. naruto's goal hasn't changed. he still wants to save sasuke and he will because that's who he is and that's how his character was written. however, i see sasuke dying in the end. perhaps sacrificing himself for naruto and his friends?
Old 2012-02-08, 06:15   Link #30
haegar
mangaviking

yeah, I can see that too. It still would taste somehwat stale, it being Sasuske and all but it would go down much better than Sasuske and Sakura living happily ever after....
Old 2012-02-08, 06:41   Link #31
onepiece4ever

no sasuke again next week....
next week kages...
onepiece4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-08, 07:01   Link #32
TimeMask
Phantom Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
yeah, I can see that too. It still would taste somehwat stale, it being Sasuske and all but it would go down much better than Sasuske and Sakura living happily ever after....
The face Sasuke had on the last page is his most evil look I've seen so far, it looks like he's going to be a calm and more evil villain now so it will be a long time before he is paired with anyone.
TimeMask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-08, 07:47   Link #33
xKeir
Upon a wishing Star

Sasuke's walking all badass in the Rain , would have been epic if he met Itachi strolling past by.
I'd give Kishimoto a hundred times more credit for his work if it happened.

But who am i kidding , Itachi has been MISSING for more than 10 chapters already w/o even a single trace of his existence. He's probably busy playing Chess or having some Ramen over at Kabuto's secret lair and forgot his job.
Old 2012-02-08, 07:50   Link #34
astayanax
Conspiracy Theorist

Hopefully we get to see the power of the Eternal MS now, or the very least Kirin wrecking havoc (aka killing) on the alliance.

So far, even with Edo Madara on the field, the alliance was never shown to be in any desperate situation. They need to start losing some of their top guys (not necessary killed but at least temporary put out of commission).
Old 2012-02-08, 07:52   Link #35
Deathscyther

Gah, I wanted to see the reactions of Tsunade and the other kages to Naruto holding his ground against Tobi. Hopefully we'll get to see their reactions next chapter. It would be a great time to switch over to their battle against Madara.

And I agree. I hope Sasuke is the one who's making it rain in preparation to his Kirin.
Old 2012-02-08, 08:02   Link #36
HelpeRX

I have nothing against Hinata but I still dont like the concept of Naruto and Hinata I still want Naruto to end up with the hot chick, not even that but I feel as though narutos want should finally be fulfilled you know. Also Ino is still in love with Sasuke too and sakura and ino alwaysed chased after him. I still believe that Naruto and Sakura should end up together even though its kinda official its not happening >_>. Then again Guilty Crown hare liked Shu but we know that is not happening. Not that I want hinata killed of NEVER. CMON KISHI THROW A BIG TWIST MAKE IT HINATA AND SASUKE XDDD
HelpeRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-08, 08:04   Link #37
xKeir
Upon a wishing Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpeRX View Post
I have nothing against Hinata but I still dont like the concept of Naruto and Hinata I still want Naruto to end up with the hot chick, not even that but I feel as though narutos want should finally be fulfilled you know. Also Ino is still in love with Sasuke too and sakura and ino alwaysed chased after him. I still believe that Naruto and Sakura should end up together even though its kinda official its not happening >_>. Then again Guilty Crown hare liked Shu but we know that is not happening. Not that I want hinata killed of NEVER.
By hot chick i hope u didn't mean Sakura.

She's a real bit-- ...

No offense to any Sakura fans here. Just didn't like how she treated Naruto.
Old 2012-02-08, 08:10   Link #38
HelpeRX

Thats exactly why I want naruto to end up with her you know like it shows that Hard work pays off and hes dreams of becoming hokage, and getting saukra, meeting his parents happened.
HelpeRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-08, 08:20   Link #39
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

I know where the rain came from. Ten tails is crying because Sasuke was gonna show up.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-08, 08:38   Link #40
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Seems like Sakura fans are going full denial mode this chapter, understandable

Anyway, great lead-up chapter, can't wait for the next chapter! I sure do hope Naruto gets a chance to rest after Curb stomping Tobi/Madara. Although I don't mind a plot mechanic where some outside source rejuvenating him.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
naruto, weekly spoiler discussion