AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Guilty Crown

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-23, 19:41   Link #141
Soji

Xaturas@ Maybe this one is different orsomething changes if he use this void genome now that he missing an arm?O_o
Old 2012-02-23, 19:48   Link #142
Xaturas

Frankly I wonder that myself.
It looks like all the plan Haruka and the dude did was to take away Shu void, and then capture Inori.
Why did they need to take his power away? So that he won't meddle with their afairs or maybe something else. Maybe the Eybrow king comment about gathering powers had some other meaning.

Still one way or another Shu will get his power back next episode. Now thing is how much will Haruka help him, and why the change of mind after so much bad she's done.

Lets not forget that Gai comment about monsters, what if Inori, Eybrow king and now Gai are some kind of *alien race*. Gai seeing voids and all that shit, and pulling them out like cookies from a jar. Eybrow king is like a mastermind of everything. And now Inori having Mana in her head, and becoming *something*. Next ep Inori still looks like a monster even while chained in some forcefield.
Old 2012-02-23, 20:02   Link #143
Soji

Well they do say *push him to the edge* or something like this. Seem to me they want shu to become something himself.So for this take away his power and inori was necessary.The thing that I'm i certain is that shu will no more call inori monster and if it he says / apologizes to Inori about that (or say that she is not a monster) mana will feel /heard this as well.
Old 2012-02-23, 20:54   Link #144
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Frankly I wonder that myself.
It looks like all the plan Haruka and the dude did was to take away Shu void, and then capture Inori.
Why did they need to take his power away? So that he won't meddle with their afairs or maybe something else. Maybe the Eybrow king comment about gathering powers had some other meaning.

Still one way or another Shu will get his power back next episode. Now thing is how much will Haruka help him, and why the change of mind after so much bad she's done.

Lets not forget that Gai comment about monsters, what if Inori, Eybrow king and now Gai are some kind of *alien race*. Gai seeing voids and all that shit, and pulling them out like cookies from a jar. Eybrow king is like a mastermind of everything. And now Inori having Mana in her head, and becoming *something*. Next ep Inori still looks like a monster even while chained in some forcefield.
Wait I got it, those guys are aliens or were heavily infected by aliens at a young age and voids didn't just start appearing, they were always there, and that's what this ancient organisation has to do with it. Rosewell? Voids, Hoover dam? built to prevent detection of voids energy signatures. Human technology was created from analysing these voids.

Better yet, humans were genetically engineered by these aliens for the express purpose of this ability because humans had purity of form. It's all starting to come together.
Old 2012-02-23, 21:16   Link #145
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
Wait I got it, those guys are aliens or were heavily infected by aliens at a young age and voids didn't just start appearing, they were always there, and that's what this ancient organisation has to do with it. Rosewell? Voids, Hoover dam? built to prevent detection of voids energy signatures. Human technology was created from analysing these voids.

Better yet, humans were genetically engineered by these aliens for the express purpose of this ability because humans had purity of form. It's all starting to come together.
It can be anything. I myself prepare for major WTF moment or WTF PLOT TWIST in future eps. There is more to the voids than meet the eye. Simple *rock from space* is just beating around the bush.
Old 2012-02-23, 21:32   Link #146
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Why Gai needs Shu's power if there is 3rd Void Genome available in the first place?
Because Shu is prob the one that can evolve to use it faster. Gai doesn't want the competition I bet since he's from the opposing side.

I bet the twist is that they needed Shu to evolve to save mankind from the secret organization. So they take away the intermediate power and Inori. He mans up, evolves one last time and gets the 3rd Genome.

He gets a cool "I am God." transformation and kicks everybody's butt.
Old 2012-02-24, 01:08   Link #147
Arkard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Well, they did just kinda find Guy at a beach with amnesia. Who's to say he's not an alien or that whatever happened during that Mana wedding didn't restore his memories. Normally I'd say that's crazy... but these past few episodes... yeah...
Old 2012-02-24, 01:11   Link #148
Manic
real men love pink

i am actually hoping he doesnt need that 3rd genome to get his new hand, but thats prolly how he gets it. I was preferring he found a way and evolved himself
Old 2012-02-24, 02:37   Link #149
KoroshiyaX
X

It's always possible that Shu was born special right off the bat, and doesn't require a void genome to activate his powers. That would be more believable than accidentally finding the 3rd genome.
Old 2012-02-24, 05:56   Link #150
Soji

KoroshiyaX@ Who knows. From the preview we know that is Aruka the one that had the 3 one. And we know that shu go to take Inori back and always from the preview we see the blue light that always come when inori void is extract and because i dont think the bad guy would do that he had to be shu...hell in the last pic of the preview we see him run in a similar way that he do in ep 12 when he wield inori void and hit both Gai and Mana. So I suppose he will do what he need next ep. After that we had 3 ep for the last enemy.
Old 2012-02-24, 08:15   Link #151
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
It could be possible that Gai is not fully compatible with the 3rd Genome or just having the Genome itself implanted is not enough there may need to be an outside stimuli and Inori/Mana may be the key.

Go back and watch the scene where Shu attains his power for the first time iv been watching the scene over and over trying to see if there was anything noteworthy what i found was

Shu's life was in mortal danger
Inori wanted to give him the Genome
Inori was present
Shu feelings for Inori at that time were already strong

Also, notice that when Shu received his power there was light shinning to the heavens almost like god was descending to earth. But when Neo Gai takes it nothing happens.

Seems like becoming the true Guilty King is not such a great thing if we go by what Haruka's is stating. It is possible that Shu would have ended up like Neo Gai. They are using Gai instead of Shu because of Shu's views he would never fully accept the crown. If we have misunderstood Haruka all this time and she has going along to keep Shu from becoming the true king then i think we misjudged her. How a person uses the Genome is probably based on their personality so giving Shu another one wont change anything but cloned brain washed Gai is another story. Mana is still the key to unlock the full potential maybe shes the queen and this marriage thing is to fully activate the king and she soooo wanted Shu to be her king.
Old 2012-02-24, 08:39   Link #152
Soji

Sinestra@ Or maybe who had this power go psyco and lost himself? There is so many reasons to why Aruka say this word.
Anyway you could be right ,we do see the whole light shinning to the heavens in the next ep. Maybe is not Ironi void ...but Shu that become more like Mana want?He do go where Inori is to save her ...so.
Old 2012-02-24, 09:31   Link #153
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Sinestra@ Or maybe who had this power go psyco and lost himself? There is so many reasons to why Aruka say this word.
Anyway you could be right ,we do see the whole light shinning to the heavens in the next ep. Maybe is not Ironi void ...but Shu that become more like Mana want?He do go where Inori is to save her ...so.
im starting to think this whole plan is suppose to end with 2 ultimate beings who have attained the next level of human evolution the King and Queen. They were suppose to be Mana and Shu but Mana went all single white female. Now the they are trying it with Gai and Mana/Inori
Old 2012-02-24, 09:41   Link #154
Soji

True .But I dont think shu is fine with this. If his eyes at the end of ep 18 and how he is in the preview is something to go with.
I wonder if some how they separate Inori and Mana and we will have Shu +Inori vs Gai + Mana in the end. (at least they don't go with the route ...that whatever Shu will do to save Inori ..merge both her and Mana)
Old 2012-02-24, 10:41   Link #155
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
True .But I dont think shu is fine with this. If his eyes at the end of ep 18 and how he is in the preview is something to go with.
I wonder if some how they separate Inori and Mana and we will have Shu +Inori vs Gai + Mana in the end. (at least they don't go with the route ...that whatever Shu will do to save Inori ..merge both her and Mana)
i dont think so because Mana has no physical body its gone. Gai is different he still had a body and im pretty sure that the Neo Gai we see now is the same body but a different mind.
Old 2012-02-24, 10:46   Link #156
Soji

Sinestra@ So ...for you Shu will had to deal with both everyday if he take back Inori ?
Old 2012-02-24, 11:36   Link #157
EroKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Gai is different he still had a body and im pretty sure that the Neo Gai we see now is the same body but a different mind.
Didn't we see him and Mana disintegrating at the end of episode 12?
I think this is a completely different Gai. It's possible even the first one was a clone of a certain project and they kept a backup of his memories and transferred it to the new one.
I doubt the old Gai would hurt Shu.

On to the preview, it suggests Haruka stealing the 3rd genome for Shu and the little flashback of her time with him does raise her death flag.
Like Sinestra has said it's possible that Haruka simply was thinking of Shu only and didn't wanted him to end up being hated/targeted/hunted by the world like Neo Gai now has been or the fate of "The King" is truly a bad end. But with Inori's capture she has a change of heart and decides to help him out.
Old 2012-02-24, 11:52   Link #158
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Sinestra@ So ...for you Shu will had to deal with both everyday if he take back Inori ?
In the end there can be only one. If they are fighting for control over the body only one can win in the end, the problem is Mana is becoming more and more dominate over the current Inori personality. Like others have stated its possible that this Inori is a clone and she was meant to be the vessel for Mana's returns hence why they kidnapped her the first time. So no he wont have to deal with both either Inori will win or Mana will win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Didn't we see him and Mana disintegrating at the end of episode 12?
I think this is a completely different Gai. It's possible even the first one was a clone of a certain project and they kept a backup of his memories and transferred it to the new one.
I doubt the old Gai would hurt Shu.

On to the preview, it suggests Haruka stealing the 3rd genome for Shu and the little flashback of her time with him does raise her death flag.
Like Sinestra has said it's possible that Haruka simply was thinking of Shu only and didn't wanted him to end up being hated/targeted/hunted by the world like Neo Gai now has been or the fate of "The King" is truly a bad end. But with Inori's capture she has a change of heart and decides to help him out.
I think you are right that he is a clone maybe with the material that was left over because old Gai was starting to crystallize at the end and Neo-Gai is half Crystallized over his left eye. Why they choose to use Gai is my other question is it because he can see peoples Voids or is because of who he really is.

This true King business does not sound good at all and i think im starting to see why Haruka has acted the way she has. She knows more about this project than anyone else and maybe with that knowledge everything she has done has been used to spare Shu curse of the Guilty Crown. Because at this rate it seems to me that the purpose of the king is to remake the world and you know when a villain says remake the world he really means destroy it.
Old 2012-02-24, 12:08   Link #159
Soji

Sinestra@Then I'm sure that thanks to shu Inori will win. I know he care the old mana but I cant see him forsake Inori for Mana..wich mean He will choice Inori.

For the true king thing,I'm sure is linked to the void genome that shu had until now...I mean Yuu had the void genome but he not the king (and his mark is different) . Wich mean that the third one is something else.
Old 2012-02-24, 12:24   Link #160
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Sinestra@Then I'm sure that thanks to shu Inori will win. I know he care the old mana but I cant see him forsake Inori for Mana..wich mean He will choice Inori.

For the true king thing,I'm sure is linked to the void genome that shu had until now...I mean Yuu had the void genome but he not the king (and his mark is different) . Wich mean that the third one is something else.
It seems that others can have the Void Genome and pull out peoples Voids but some are special depending on the Genome i think. Like how Shu's power upgraded after the events with Mana. Gai can now forcefully extract 3 at a time and convert those voids into something else. The question is what are the different levels and how does one attain them.