AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-08-02, 16:39   Link #121
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

My 200th post. I'm starting to grow old.

The advantage of slow or delay releases is that the subbers won't have to wait once each week for the episode to be broadcasted.

What I mean, they've just received all video-recorded copies for each of the episodes aired so far and start fansubbing on them, instead of just receiving a single video copy of the episode aired within the week, working on the video for fansub and digital video conversion, release it, and then redundantly waiting for next week's episode broadcast. So, the cycle begins over again.
Old 2004-08-02, 17:17   Link #122
Soulfang
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido
My 200th post. I'm starting to grow old.

The advantage of slow or delay releases is that the subbers won't have to wait once each week for the episode to be broadcasted.

What I mean, they've just received all video-recorded copies for each of the episodes aired so far and start fansubbing on them, instead of just receiving a single video copy of the episode aired within the week, working on the video for fansub and digital video conversion, release it, and then redundantly waiting for next week's episode broadcast. So, the cycle begins over again.
Most fansubbers use digital raws nowadays.
Old 2004-08-02, 17:18   Link #123
Miharu

@Guido: True, but lets hope they all get subbed and online before it get licensed.

Does anyone knows how many episodes Girls Bravo has ?

Btw: I heared episode 3 has been released by l33t-raws, but I prefer to wait till Lunar has their version.
Old 2004-08-04, 07:56   Link #124
cksc42

legend of condor hero

can anyone pls tell me where can i download the episode 24 to 26 of the condor hero. animesuki only have episode 1 to 23.
Old 2004-08-04, 16:12   Link #125
Rakaija

Usagichan de Cue!! ?

What ever happened to the 3rd episode of this? Ive looked all over the net and cant find it.. its not even on animesuki here. Id just like to know why no one ever bothered to torrent it or something.
Old 2004-08-04, 16:20   Link #126
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

Despite the OVA being available for some time now, no groups have subbed Usagi-chan de Cue! 3 yet. That would explain why you're not seeing it anywhere on AnimeSuki.

Please don't ask when the third episode will be released. Nobody knows.
Old 2004-08-04, 16:21   Link #127
Rakaija

Interesting.. i wonder why? im dying to see the 3rd episode ~_~;
Old 2004-08-06, 08:00   Link #128
Kietsu

Send a message via AIM to Kietsu Send a message via MSN to Kietsu Send a message via Yahoo to Kietsu
Exclamation looking for more Sailor Moon

I'm not sure whether this is the right place for this, and I'm new, but I was wondering something. Could anyone please tell me where I could find the R season on fansub and the last half of the Super S season? I'd be most appreciative. Also, again, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place.
Old 2004-08-06, 08:50   Link #129
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kietsu
I'm not sure whether this is the right place for this, and I'm new, but I was wondering something. Could anyone please tell me where I could find the R season on fansub and the last half of the Super S season? I'd be most appreciative. Also, again, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place.
I suggest you have a read of the first post of this thread, the notes on the Sailor Moon torrents page, and of course the forum rules

Sailor Moon Super S has been licensed by Geneon (except for the Specials it seems). Sailor Moon R doesn't seem to have any fansubs available (or at least non are available via BT).
Old 2004-08-09, 16:26   Link #130
Dudek

Girls Bravo

Hey anyone know if anime suki is going to be getting any of the other episodes to this?

Right now there are only 2 episodes which I highly doubt is all there is. So far it seems like a pretty good anime hope you guys get more episodes .
Old 2004-08-09, 16:57   Link #131
Kairo

3 episodes aired, 2 episodes subbed ... thats all there is

and you should check out the Girls Bravo thread

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=16733
Old 2004-08-10, 07:39   Link #132
LordHypnos
Lord Hypnos

Why,

is it taking so long for Marimite to be fansubbed? Seems like ep 6 is allready out, and I haven't even seen ep 4! Why I ask mysself but I find no answer, so now I'll ask you. Do you know why it's taking so long, or am I just looking in the wrong place?
Old 2004-08-11, 12:13   Link #133
saitoh183

Send a message via ICQ to saitoh183 Send a message via MSN to saitoh183 Send a message via Yahoo to saitoh183
Question Hime Chan no Ribbon 46-61

Anyone know if it's possible to find Hime chan no Ribbon 46-61 torrent?
Old 2004-08-11, 12:28   Link #134
ElvenPath
a step away from heaven

If the torrent isn't listed on Animesuki, it simply means those episodes haven't been subbed yet. Patience.
Old 2004-08-11, 20:14   Link #135
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Infusion Anime (Gear Fighter Dendoh)

I noticed Infusion Anime had been working on the show Gear Fighter Dendoh for quite a while and this is one of my favorite animes right now. My question is, has Infusion called it quits for the Dendoh project or are they currently busy with another project and putting it on the backburner for a while? If anyone knows the status of Infusions Dendoh Project, I would be grateful if they could fill me in. Thanks in advance.
Old 2004-08-11, 20:31   Link #136
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

Try asking the group...

#infusion @ irc.rizon.net
Old 2004-08-12, 02:21   Link #137
IamHenry

aishiteruze baby??

where is it
hasnt been an episode subbed for 2 wks
please lmk when the nxt episode will happen/be subbed
Old 2004-08-12, 06:04   Link #138
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

Send a message via MSN to Yuun
Girls Bravo?? What Happened??

I was wondering... DearS came out later then Girls bravo and now DearS have 5 episodes on air... how about Girls Bravo?? Why is it still stuck at 2 episodes only??

Is it because there's no other fansub group willingly to take on the project??
Old 2004-08-12, 06:09   Link #139
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuun
I was wondering... DearS came out later then Girls bravo and now DearS have 5 episodes on air... how about Girls Bravo?? Why is it still stuck at 2 episodes only??

Is it because there's no other fansub group willingly to take on the project??
Girls Bravo got hit by braodcast delays- twice >_<

Considering the terminal censorship inflicted by F TV :fingers: I think it's safe to say everyone is waiting for the uncut DVD rips to appear. In the mean time, I rather fansub groups spend their efforts elsewhere because it seems Fuji TV intends to cut short the broadcast run for this show [to about 8 FREAKING EPISODES]
Old 2004-08-12, 06:14   Link #140
ChoBaka
Semi-retired Translator

Guess it must be severely ecchi for Japanese TV to hate on it so much...
Closed Thread