AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-11-20, 21:16   Link #121
mia_mia_14
"HEY GURL!!!"

hey u guys sh
The life of Miazaki Kitimara:

Miazaki Kitimara came from the village of the Narakoma on the other side of the sea. Her life is pretty much like Gaara and her best friend, Naruto. She also has a secrect too, when she was born, she was blind and her parents thought to bring two powerful spirits into her and the spirits gave her a powerful power and her sight. She then got interested into ninja training when she was only 5 and at that time she was the only girl in her academy! She also has a demon in her too but not as bad as the nine tailed fox and shukaku. The demon inside her is locked up just like the nine tailed fox in Naruto but this demon is nicer than the nine tailed fox and Shukaku. And then something also happened when she was 6 years old, her mother and father was murdered by a powerful ninja from the sound village and the same day of her parents death, was her birthday. And her revenge is tempting too and she never celeberated her birthday again. The demon let a power out and almost killed her!! After a couple of days she was saved by a young ninja named Shamara and she was a sensei of her village. And Shamara tought Miazaki how to defend herself and become faster on her feet and powerful in her punches and Shamara tought her really cool justus. Miazaki got way better with training from Shamara and then Shamara told Miazaki that her Tyjutsu was way stronger than her Gan and Ninjutsu. And Shamara also said to Miazaki that she is a FREE SPIRIT. But the training only latsed only 4 years when a war broke out in the Narakoma village and Shamara sent Miazaki to the other side of the sea where she met the hidden leaf's biggest goof, NARUTO UZUMAKI!! and her other good friends too like Sakura,Hinata and secrectly friends with Gaara and also Rock Lee. She then got ducted into the Hidden Leaf village's acedemy and became a Hidden Leaf ninja with a new headband with her, the hidden leaf's symbol. But she still carries her old Narakoma headband with her all the time so she can remember who she is.

Sign of the Narakoma:

A moon shape cresent with a star on the tip of the cresent. The star symbol means the elders before them are always watching the Narakoma children and the moon means when they look up at the moon it gives them stregth and hope .

What she looks like:

Miazaki is not that tall at all, has long braded brown hair, big brown eyes, a smile that says "hello world!!", a tomboy, and very bright!! and she has a dark tan.She would wear the headband of the hidden leaf so don't get confused!

Personality:

FULL OF FUNNY THINGS!!! she can make you laugh and you can turn into a cherry in a split second!! And she can prank you so bad you will be emberrissed your whole life. She is a real prankster so watch out!!! espessly when she is around Naruto!!. But she dosen't mean to hurt other people's feelings Miazaki is a very sweet girl and nice too. She also is VERY agressive in her battles and she NEVER loses!!. That's the only time you see Miazaki act like that in a battle arena.

Weapons:

Well, Miazaki dosen't have a lot of weapons like Tan Tan has, but she does have these smart ninja stars that has a mind of there own!! She can throw the stars and they know where there target is and will follow the target until it is hit!! CREEPY but COOL!!! And she also has metal cuffs on her hands so that she can stop a kuni coming at her in mid air!! All she has to do is put her hand up and the kuni will bounce off her cuffs. It dosen't hurt her but it is really useful to stop a kuni and a ninja star coming at mid speed.

Vocabulary:

Free spirit: When a ninja has trained so much, their chakara is completly gone from them and so they don't run out of Chakara when there battling. That's the cool thing that Miazaki can do without passing out!!ould see this:
mia_mia_14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-22, 18:11   Link #122
MC Zandogg
The Zandogg!?!

id make a charcter similar to zaraki........for example this eprson has a bloodline limit that gives the user A LOT of chakra.........liek all the time and this person doesnt have any techniques except for releasing large amounts of rawr focused chakra at ppl.........also if this person releases enough chakra out of his/her feet they can fly...........this would be exhausting to a normal person with normal chakra but since this person bloodline limit givees the perrson hella chakra its no big deal
MC Zandogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-22, 20:38   Link #123
PervySama

Sup guys. I only got to read some of your ninjas but they seemed awesome.
This is a ninja I had for a while. I couldn't figure out hand signs but I don't think it will matter.

Name: None yet

ClanNo name yet) Uses unique lighning jutsus to strike at the foe

Look of character:TBA

Village:Hidden Cloud

Jutsus: (Most moves use blood inplace of chakra so most of his hits spill alot of blood)Uses Blood Virus Jutsu, which when his blood is in the enemys blood stream after so many minutes it makes the Foe puke up blood. Blood whip, While blood is spilt he can use it as a whip. Thousand bloody needles Jutsu, Using blood spilt from foe he sends thousands of needles into foe (Finishing move) Blood wrap Jutsu, Uses his own blood to throw a cacoon over his foe(Helps when he uses Thousands of needles jutsus) Bloody Sacrifice, When blood is in foes blood stream he can make the foe's blood explode outwards riping up enemy(Requires an extreme amount of blood from user)

Weapons: Own brand of kunai's that draw out more blood, Uses blood, and uses very little tai

Behind the ninja: He lived in the cloud village in the most top clan. He was born without any of the clans unique jutsus. As he grew up he thought he would learn the jutsus but the worst had happened.... He was treated as an out cast because he dishonered his clan name. He group with no one but kept the pain on the inside and used a false happieness to fool everyone. He lived to prove he was strong and started to create his own jutsus. His brother (A inja that was very talented in the clan) Saw him for who he was and acknowleged him. After so many years of training and pain the chuunin exam arrived. It was his chance to prove himself... but now the pain living inside him grows into anger and hatred. Now he fights an endless battle inside himself....

I know it's not the best but.... Come on tell me how you liked it.
PervySama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-22, 20:42   Link #124
PervySama

Hey. I will have a drawing soon. When I get it I am going to post it up for you guys. Okay?
Old 2006-11-22, 21:01   Link #125
PervySama

Oh I forgot!

Quotes: (When crazy side takes over) "I like you.... I'll kill you last." "You can't control me.... I'm not your puppet!" (Good Side) "I will never give up..." "I will kill my heart if I have to."
Old 2006-11-22, 21:57   Link #126
inferno_grl

Quote:
Originally Posted by PervySama View Post
Oh I forgot!

Quotes: (When crazy side takes over) "I like you.... I'll kill you last." "You can't control me.... I'm not your puppet!" (Good Side) "I will never give up..." "I will kill my heart if I have to."
ok.... cool. i like the crazy ones and the last good side one.
inferno_grl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-22, 22:10   Link #127
PervySama

Thanks for the comment inforno.
Old 2006-11-22, 22:12   Link #128
inferno_grl

no biggy. it's true.
inferno_grl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-22, 22:39   Link #129
PervySama

I guess so. Thanks again. Here is a second character.

Name: (First name I don't have yet) Tatsu

Clan: Tatsu

Look of character:TBA

Village:Hidden in leaves

Justus: Fire tai jutsus, 9 Dragons Jutsu- 9 dragons form around the foe and shoot flames

Behind the ninja: She was always a step behind when it came to her sister. Treated like she was nothing she finally found someone that noticed her. The blood thirsty ninja was her life. She constantly trained to impress her loved one.
Old 2006-11-23, 11:06   Link #130
Faeyice
it's animal, unbelievable
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatonMakai View Post
-Come one, come all to the "Create Your Own Justsu or Naruto character" thread. Here you can post your creations. There's no real purpose to this thread other than to collect creativity from the fans of the Naruto series. There are however a few small rules:

1) ORIGINALITY, ORIGINALITY, ORIGINALITY, I cannot stress that enough.

2) The justsu or character cannot be proclaimed as "flawless" or "beats everything" once put into picture.

3) Have fun (I know it's cheesy but I needed a 3rd non-consequential rule).

-I guess I'll post my own creations first:

Jutsu: Fuuton: Tenkuu Sanpo (Wind Element: Art of Air Walking).
Type: Ninjutsu
Effect: By merging one's chakra with the surrounding air currnets the user can walk the air as if he/she were on solid ground.
Advantages/Disadvantages: Great for evading and surprise attacks. However the person must have complete mastery of their chakra flow and the jutsu itself is rather costly and you'll find yourself easily exghausted.
Hand seals required: any single seal will do.

Jutsu: Ougi: Bijuu Bankai (Secret skill: Tailed Beast full release)
Type: Ninjutsu
Effect: Only applies to a Jinchuuriki and the Bijuu sealed within. By activating this the Jinchuuriki can use the full power of their demon by lifting their seals for a certain amount of time, essentially becoming the demon for the time allowed.
Advantages/Disadvantages: Effects will vary with each Jinchuuriki. Great for killing things quickly. Unfortunatelly once the timer runs out all that power goes away and the user is thrown into withdrawl (As in when you use a drug and then suddenly stop. That damages the body.) This can only be done once a day, anymore and the person shall burn in their own power.
Hand seals: All 12 respective seals done in any order twice.
Okay!

NAME:Ai Suzuki (her first name means snow child in Chinese)
AGE:same as Sasuke (I don't remeber the age because I stopped watching episodes for a while)
HAIR:long, white pigtails basicly like Sailor Moon's only without the balls
EYES:icy blue
SKIN:ivory
LIPS:icy pink
NAILS:icy pink with icy blue snowflakes in the center of each nail
LOOKS:slender, smooth skin, quite beautiful
OUTFIT:a strapless icy blue dress that comes tp the ankles, and has a large slit that comes about a foot above the knee on the right side
JEWLERY:a choker that has a flat, round, silver pendant, the choker is made out of a 2 ich wide icy pink fabric, on the pendant is a icy blue snowflake
WEAPONS:2 icy pink metal fans that have icy blue snowflakes on them, these fans are as sharp as swords
JUTSU:Kanjutsu (I made it up it is an ice jutsu)
EFFECT:her eyes glow icy blue and she can make a tornado out of ice crystals
VILLLAGE:leaf
LEVEL:4
PERSONALITY:sweet, fierce in battle, likes to help others, very shy around people she likes, known to give a suddden outburst whe mad, she also punches the people she is mad at
STATS:intelegence, strenth
OTHER:sh was given the Chinese name Ai, because of the way she looks nd the jutsu she does
HOBBIES:reading, drawing, writing, swimming, praticing, and studying
BIO:she has had awful nightmares since she saw her own clan be destroyed by a group of bandits. She hid in a nearby forest and when she got back she was devistated to see all he family swept off the Earth. When she gets mad, her eyes look evil and she will lash out on anyone around her. She is very troubled and is looking for someone like her that has no family. She finds Sauke and immediatly clings on to him. She becomes very sad hen Sasuke doesn't except her and wil stop at nothing to get him to like her
CRUSH:Sasuke
Old 2006-11-23, 13:04   Link #131
Ryukage
Dragon of the Shadows

Send a message via AIM to Ryukage
Ok this is the most thought I've really put into a jutsu.. It fuses 2 aspects of jutsu's. Shadow and Wind.

Name: Fuuton: Kaze Shokkou Kage no Jutsu (Wind Weaver Shadow Jutsu)
Effect: The user creates a Genjutsu wind hurdling towards the victim, as soon as the victim realises the wind is just an illusion the users shadow has connected with the opponants. The victim can move his whole body except is legs. But before they can use some form of jutsu to break out of the jutsu... The user sends wind chakra through the shadow instantaneously and updrafts the opponant with slicing winds.
Advantages/Disadvantages: Can immobilse opponants and trick ANYONE who believes they are seeing the wind. Strong against weak minded users and unskilled Genjutsu ninja. But can drain chakra and if the opponant expects the jutsu it can be evaded with proper caution.
Ryukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-27, 12:14   Link #132
Ryukage
Dragon of the Shadows

Send a message via AIM to Ryukage
Ok so made a new jutsu based on me colouring a pic of Shikamaru. I really like it. I can't be bothered post advantages/disadvantages blah blah blah...

Ryukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-27, 12:17   Link #133
MobiuS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai Suzuki View Post
Okay!

NAME:Ai Suzuki (her first name means snow child in Chinese)
AGE:same as Sasuke (I don't remeber the age because I stopped watching episodes for a while)
HAIR:long, white pigtails basicly like Sailor Moon's only without the balls
EYES:icy blue
SKIN:ivory
LIPS:icy pink
NAILS:icy pink with icy blue snowflakes in the center of each nail
LOOKS:slender, smooth skin, quite beautiful
OUTFIT:a strapless icy blue dress that comes tp the ankles, and has a large slit that comes about a foot above the knee on the right side
JEWLERY:a choker that has a flat, round, silver pendant, the choker is made out of a 2 ich wide icy pink fabric, on the pendant is a icy blue snowflake
WEAPONS:2 icy pink metal fans that have icy blue snowflakes on them, these fans are as sharp as swords
JUTSU:Kanjutsu (I made it up it is an ice jutsu)
EFFECT:her eyes glow icy blue and she can make a tornado out of ice crystals
VILLLAGE:leaf
LEVEL:4
PERSONALITY:sweet, fierce in battle, likes to help others, very shy around people she likes, known to give a suddden outburst whe mad, she also punches the people she is mad at
STATS:intelegence, strenth
OTHER:sh was given the Chinese name Ai, because of the way she looks nd the jutsu she does
HOBBIES:reading, drawing, writing, swimming, praticing, and studying
BIO:she has had awful nightmares since she saw her own clan be destroyed by a group of bandits. She hid in a nearby forest and when she got back she was devistated to see all he family swept off the Earth. When she gets mad, her eyes look evil and she will lash out on anyone around her. She is very troubled and is looking for someone like her that has no family. She finds Sauke and immediatly clings on to him. She becomes very sad hen Sasuke doesn't except her and wil stop at nothing to get him to like her
CRUSH:Sasuke
You never explained how she dies ... which will be her fate for being a Sasgay groupie.
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-28, 02:16   Link #134
Yondaime-The Fourth

Kage Shikifuujin Kuychoise no jutsu: LONG NAME I KNOW
Shadow Death God Summoning justu.
Summoning the deadly shadow of the death god.
Everything in its range (100 feet all directions) is warped into the death gods stomach. (along with the user)
Reference: Fourth/Third's techs combinded with Nejis Chakara Field.
(Shiki Fuujin on a much larger scale)
Yondaime-The Fourth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-28, 17:44   Link #135
Vizard.King
Fear the Vizard

ougi:Cho chodan bakugeki, secret art multiple strength jutsu
this move can only be done by the akimichi clan , once they eat the red pill(pepper)
the effects is that you get 10 punches your first punch is your normal power times 100, second one is 200 times, third one is 300 times and so one the disadvantages are you only get ten punches, there is a 71% chance you'll die but if you live you have to be hoatpitalized for a month
Vizard.King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-28, 19:02   Link #136
Yondaime-The Fourth

Tajuu Chidori.
(massive chidori)
The user creates a higher level chirdori by releasing all his chakara at once from their arm and making it become a massive lightning edge.
Reference: Sasukes advanced Chirdori to counter the Senpuu Rasengan
Senpuu Rasengan
(Hurricane Rasengan)
The user creates a vortex shaped rasengan causing a self made hurricane that has massive destructive capabilities.
Reference: My answer to Narutos rasengan+wind element
Old 2006-11-29, 20:17   Link #137
Xrayz0r
Banned

Quote:
Reference: Sasukes advanced Chirdori to counter the Senpuu Rasengan
Spoiler:
Xrayz0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-29, 23:23   Link #138
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrayz0r View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

-Ok, new attack time (sorry guys and gals but I have no characters to show for a while).
Spoiler for Reason why...:

-Dai Tora Shimai (Great Tiger Termination)
Taijutsu move. Requires: able to open the 2nd Gate and carry a clawed kougake (gauntlet) on each arm.
Once the attacker opens up the 2nd Gate he then goes on all fours. He/she will then pounce on the target aiming first at the eyes, then the legs, then the spine and finaly strike at the opponent's heart. Named so after how a tiger hunts it's prey (first comes immobilization and then the killing blow).
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-30, 21:34   Link #139
Vizard.King
Fear the Vizard

i think he should make something like a rasengan explosion this jutsu has three parts once you use it
part 1) the rasengan grows around you until it is a shield(similar to tha kyubi shield)
part 2) you use all the spinning chakra around you to make a wind rasengan
part 3) rasengan explosion(for you dbz fans out there this attack is like a kamahamaha)
Vizard.King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-30, 22:38   Link #140
Yondaime-The Fourth

I sort of meant counter as an equal technique both senpuu and tajuu cancelling eachother out. however now that the elemental chart has been strewned out I guess Senpuu rasengan can pretty much overcome the tajuu chidori if they were real.

Kagesengan
(Shadow Sphere)
A rasengan using shadow manipulation causing a tear in the fabric of time.
A black hole in short. Eventually collapses and closes itself. Jutsu length (2 minutes)
Reference: Rasengan and Shadow Manipulation. Black hole.

Tajuu Kage Bunshin Shiki Fuujin-
(Mass Shadow Replication Death God Summon)
Naruto creates 3.7 billion clones using kyuubi chakara and then performs shikifuujin ripping everyones soul out and sending them to the firery pits of the death gods stomach. Forced to fighting in a huge bout for eternity.
Reference: Fourth's Tech, Narutos tech, and too much time on my hands+reading narutos q and a thread.

Last edited by Yondaime-The Fourth; 2006-11-30 at 23:05.