AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Guilty Crown

Notices

Old 2011-10-29, 18:01   Link #1441
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

OK Yashiro is now on i so wanna FUCK silly and killed in the most PAINFULL way evah
list

really thats jsut plain evil man

i just hop episode 4 wonth be the angst episode where we are all RAGE like because main protagonist is still being a wuss
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 18:22   Link #1442
Flawfinder
Loves the Experience

Well, at least the angst episode will be done early if it does happen next episode. And hopefully, there won't be any angsty episodes afterwards.

My Awesome Anime Blog: Standing On My Neck
Flawfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 18:33   Link #1443
Enternal

About Inori... for some reason why do I feel like they made her like a doll intentionally. It's just like how Shu was saying she's like a real life CG while the others said she looks like a doll. Well dolls and CG don't really have personalities besides uhh singing in this case.

Also I felt a bit annoyed how one of Shu's friend called him a moron when he said Inori was like a real life CG. You said she's like a doll and Shu said she's like a CG and you called him a moron because Inori's sensitive and you will hurt her feeling? What the heck does he even know about Inori?

@ technomo12
"Yashiro is now on i so wanna FUCK silly" -> Lol! That actually sounds soo wrong!
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 18:35   Link #1444
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
About Inori... for some reason why do I feel like they made her like a doll intentionally. It's just like how Shu was saying she's like a real life CG while the others said she looks like a doll. Well dolls and CG don't really have personalities besides uhh singing in this case.

Also I felt a bit annoyed how one of Shu's friend called him a moron when he said Inori was like a real life CG. You said she's like a doll and Shu said she's like a CG and you called him a moron because Inori's sensitive and you will hurt her feeling? What the heck does he even know about Inori?

@ technomo12
"Yashiro is now on i so wanna FUCK silly" -> Lol! That actually sounds soo wrong!
lol i noth that kind of fuck i mean the errr gangsta kinda of fuck you know wit knives and torture and stuff
Old 2011-10-29, 18:48   Link #1445
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post

Ayase also looks sexy with all the fan service she provide
Wheelchair moe?
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 18:50   Link #1446
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by technomo12 View Post
OK Yashiro is now on i so wanna FUCK silly and killed in the most PAINFULL way evah
list

really thats jsut plain evil man

i just hop episode 4 wonth be the angst episode where we are all RAGE like because main protagonist is still being a wuss

If it's ratting on Shu vs being disemboweled, I choose ratting on Shu.
Old 2011-10-29, 18:52   Link #1447
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
If it's ratting on Shu vs being disemboweled, I choose ratting on Shu.
atleast he go down swinging like a REAL GAR man rather than being labeled as a backstabbing person wich will take painstaking apologies and maybe a life time of resentment to be paid
Old 2011-10-29, 18:53   Link #1448
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
atleast he go down swinging like a REAL GAR man rather than being labeled as a backstabbing person wich will take painstaking apologies and maybe a life time of resentment to be paid
I don't care about resentment as long as I live another day.
Old 2011-10-29, 18:57   Link #1449
Enternal

Quote:
lol i noth that kind of fuck i mean the errr gangsta kinda of fuck you know wit knives and torture and stuff
Haha I know I know. Just had to joke around with that. Anyways, I vote for quartering!! Muhahaha! That would be nasty and scary though... but muhaha!

"Wheelchair moe?"
That's a new for me. And it actually sounds very reasonable too...
Old 2011-10-29, 18:58   Link #1450
.:Jason:.
~The Radiant Protector~

Send a message via AIM to .:Jason:. Send a message via MSN to .:Jason:.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
Wheelchair moe?
Well she is one of the best looking/best females in the series alongside Shu's mom and Hare.

Set by TheEroKing.
.:Jason:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 19:12   Link #1451
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
I don't care about resentment as long as I live another day.
sir you are very honest and i respect you and im shutting up because i dont wanna err winna....what you call it bump heads with each others idealism soo anyway shutting up

just wish 4p 4 is the SHORT angst episode and ep 5 onwards are all action and maybe some really hawt beach/bath/onsen/mountain river scene
Old 2011-10-29, 19:15   Link #1452
creb
Hiding Under Your Bed

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Jason:. View Post
Well she is one of the best looking/best females in the series alongside Shu's mom and Hare.
I'd have to go with Shu's mom, and the Teutonic beauty that Aya Endo is voicing; the student body president, Arisa.

Ayase might be one of the hottest wheelchair girls ever, but her disturbingly submissive behavior as if she was Gai's pet dog really is a big turn off.
Also, cake.
creb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 19:19   Link #1453
~The Radiant Protector~

Quote:
Originally Posted by creb View Post
Ayase might be one of the hottest wheelchair girls ever, but her disturbingly submissive behavior as if she was Gai's pet dog really is a big turn off.
Eh, she's better than Inori in that she has a personality. I just assume her behavior towards Gai has something to do with feeling upset that she failed her job more than anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Also the whole 17 year or younger excuse for void objects is some pretty tepid stuff even by Yoshino standards.
One theory I've seen is that maybe that's only for Shu and that in actuality Voids could only be pulled out of someone the same age or younger than the Void user. Which would be very interesting if it were true, but I doubt it.

Set by TheEroKing.
Old 2011-10-29, 19:38   Link #1454
Shadow5YA

Moral of episode 3: If you need help making eye contact, get a female friend.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 19:45   Link #1455
creb
Hiding Under Your Bed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Moral of episode 3: If you need help making eye contact, get a female friend.
Remember, he doesn't actually have to make eye contact. His victim just has to think eye contact was made. And, yes, this sounds incredibly, needlesly silly, but I assume they pointed this clarification out because at some point he's going to have to use this loophole to pull out a void without really making eye contact.
Also, cake.
creb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 19:46   Link #1456
Enternal

Quote:
Eh, she's better than Inori in that she has a personality. I just assume her behavior towards Gai has something to do with feeling upset that she failed her job more than anything.
Exactly. I don't think there's anything that have to do with being submissive here. Someone here said the same thing about Inori being all submissive and stuff back in episode 2 when Gai was yelling at her. Well she made a mistake so he yelled at her. It's nothing about being submissive but more about being sorry that she did not do what she was supposed to do.
Old 2011-10-29, 19:47   Link #1457
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by creb View Post
Remember, he doesn't actually have to make eye contact. His victim just has to think eye contact was made. And, yes, this sounds incredibly, needlesly silly, but I assume they pointed this clarification out because at some point he's going to have to use this loophole to pull out a void without really making eye contact.
Such as pulling a void out of Lelouch hehe.
Old 2011-10-29, 20:06   Link #1458
~The Radiant Protector~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
Exactly. I don't think there's anything that have to do with being submissive here. Someone here said the same thing about Inori being all submissive and stuff back in episode 2 when Gai was yelling at her. Well she made a mistake so he yelled at her. It's nothing about being submissive but more about being sorry that she did not do what she was supposed to do.
Well Inori actually is rather submissive even outside of being yelled at but from what little of Ayase we've seen so far, she isn't.

Set by TheEroKing.
Old 2011-10-29, 20:46   Link #1459
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Forgot how hnnngg Hare is.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 22:44   Link #1460
~The Radiant Protector~

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
Forgot how hnnngg Hare is.
Mhm. Cutest female y/y?

Set by TheEroKing.

Tags
action, noitamina, production_ig