AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-01-13, 19:50   Link #10801
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura_Tsuki View Post
You know the reason he wanted a job in the first place is to support yuzuki . I personally think it's not logical to break up. I think haruto made the most stupid and illogical decision. I think that part about 'don't want to waste her time' is just cheap drama crap and Seo really has put himself in a delicate position. I can't call that a good reason to break up with someone, after you went through so much things. I think Haruto and other Kimi no Iru Machi characters have gone nuts. Or maybe Seo trolling.

But it's only my opinion.

It went from>> now we will stay together forever let's marry Yuzuki yess!!! >>> o wait we need a job yuzuki to support you and the baby >>>> I have a job mmmm no I don't want to waste her time let's break up (she wants to be a teacher so I couldn't ask her to marry me).

The only conclusion I can draw is: What the .... did she mean to him exactly? and the things he said other chapters was that just Haruto trolling or his immature side?
Then he shouldn't have taken the job. It's either option one: take job and break up or option two: don't take the job and stay together. Long distance is incredible difficult for any relationship.
Old 2014-01-13, 19:56   Link #10802
Znail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
Well, it's only my guess. But don't you see things happened a little too fast? Yuzuki see Haruto holding Nanami's hand at around 4pm and she met Haruto again at 9pm. You don't expect her to make the decision of breaking up with the man she claimed to be the love of her life base on seeing a situation she don't even really know about in only 5 hours, right? Because if it's the case, Yuzuki surely is childish spoiled brat who make decisions of her life on mere whim and has no feeling nor consider Haruto's feeling at all.
Not only that, she even prepare a letter for breaking up and Rin also know about her decision (she intend to tell Haruto about it when seeing he looking for Yuzuki, but decide not to). It mean Yuzuki's decision was made for awhile (at least a few days)..
Not only that, but she would have to squeeze in a visit to Kazama where he happend to ask her to date him during those 5 hours. Kazama did say that he asked her one last time when he told her he was sick and she said yes, not that she said no and came back a week later to change her mind. This would also involve her being to busy to see Haruto as she just had to hang out with Kazama instead, before she knew he was dying.

But I agree that Yuzuki and Haruto are even now and it's not like I mind that they end up together, far from it. They are kind of a negative couple that it's a good thing that they are together, that way two other people are saved from them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Then he shouldn't have taken the job. It's either option one: take job and break up or option two: don't take the job and stay together. Long distance is incredible difficult for any relationship.
When I was 12 I would have agreed with you. Commuting would be a major issue and obstacle to dating. As an adult, no, not at all a problem. Work takes up quite a lot of the weekdays and normal people have other things they do as well, apart from work, eat, shit and sleep. So spending the weekends together is plenty of time. Also so are situations not permanent, either one of them could manage to get a job in the other town. Only for kids is this a major problem. Or if you don't really care about your partner and thinks it is easier to just find a new one that lives in the right city.

Last edited by Znail; 2014-01-13 at 20:11.
Znail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-13, 20:21   Link #10803
liemtodaisu

If hetare Haruto made the decision to break up with Yuzuki by saying she's not worth his time or he wants to find someone new closer to his work then it's his decision. But him trying to make it sounds like it's best for Yuzuki is very bad taste, unconsciously hypocritical as well as BS. Things like this you have to consult your partner and think carefully. Please Haruto, you ain't a child anymore.
liemtodaisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-13, 22:15   Link #10804
Preciize
Them Feels~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revan21 View Post
Doesn't KNIM have 26 volumes right now? I have a feeling it's going to be rushed if Seo goes for a happy ending. Getting a little worried that Seo is going to troll and Haruto and Yuzuki aren't going to end up with each other :S
Old 2014-01-13, 23:16   Link #10805
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preciize View Post
Doesn't KNIM have 26 volumes right now? I have a feeling it's going to be rushed if Seo goes for a happy ending. Getting a little worried that Seo is going to troll and Haruto and Yuzuki aren't going to end up with each other :S
That would be awesome. Considering I don't like either character at all (and they're the reason I stopped reading in the first place), it would give me a sick sense of schadenfreude if they ended up alone.
Old 2014-01-13, 23:33   Link #10806
Preciize
Them Feels~

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
That would be awesome. Considering I don't like either character at all (and they're the reason I stopped reading in the first place), it would give me a sick sense of schadenfreude if they ended up alone.
Haha, I wouldn't be that devastated if that happened. It'll just be a big waste considering the whole story has been centered on their relationship.
Old 2014-01-15, 11:24   Link #10807
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

well, currently reading through 205. why does this series play with my emotions so much. Asuka... you're too good.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 11:42   Link #10808
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
well, currently reading through 205. why does this series play with my emotions so much. Asuka... you're too good.
Then, good luck with the other 52 chapters.
Sakuratsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-16, 02:14   Link #10809
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
Bring some pillows to beat with.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-16, 14:27   Link #10810
KNIM

https://twitter.com/seokouji/status/423833996875689984

Mina's chapter, out in Japan today with Vol26 limited edition.
KNIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-16, 18:51   Link #10811
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Nagoshi's chapter was released first before Akari's?

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-17, 01:59   Link #10812
Preciize
Them Feels~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
Nagoshi's chapter was released first before Akari's?
Akari is getting a fantasy chapter?
Old 2014-01-17, 04:14   Link #10813
SidVicious
Anime addict

Kimi no Iru Machi Manga to End

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...i-manga-to-end
Old 2014-01-17, 06:05   Link #10814
KNIM

The last girl to get a fantasy chapter in Vol27 limited edition is Misa Nagato, introduced in chapter 237.
KNIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-17, 06:32   Link #10815
blade82

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNIM View Post
The last girl to get a fantasy chapter in Vol27 limited edition is Misa Nagato, introduced in chapter 237.
the mangaka? or the one who works in the restaurant?
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-17, 06:50   Link #10816
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Quote:
Originally Posted by SidVicious View Post
Well, it's sad that it's going to end...

Now, it feels so weird to me now that the manga ending will adapt into an OAD episode.
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-17, 09:28   Link #10817
Blue-kun
Che! Che! Che!

Man, that's sudden. I mean, in a way it's as Kimimachi had already ended, because we've been past several good spots for Seo to give closure to the story, but... yeah.

Anyhow, not sure what to expect. I do think that it's EASIER to fix things between Haruto and Yuzuki now, while things haven't gone cold, so having just another 4 chapters to go makes me hopeful he'll get them together. On the other hand, the most important question is whether or not he'll make it a satisfying development. As a Yuzuki fan, I just hope the ending will be kind to her. Staying with Haruto and FINALLY getting things sorted out would be great, but other options where she's happy are equally as good to me.

That said though, it is a bit of a shame that we might not see Haruto going for the chef career, getting his own restaurant as Kazama so wished and what not. But maybe that didn't happen because Seo thinks it'd be "too good" and "perfect" and that's not how life rolls most of the time? Who knows.

Whatever happens, I've got plans laid out already. If the ending is good, I'll be happy. If it sucks, I'll delete the whole job arc and just assume after chapter 200 they had a baby and lived happily ever after. Which, now that I think about it, might just be how that Fantasy Chapter with Yuzuki plays out. I wonder if that means he'll go for something different in the storyline and have them follow different ways? Help.
Old 2014-01-17, 10:32   Link #10818
JTeague

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNIM View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by blade82 View Post
the mangaka? or the one who works in the restaurant?

Job Hunting Arc girl. I think she got introduced specifically to make a fantasy chapter later on.

And there is going to be a yuzuki fantasy chapter?
JTeague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-17, 11:56   Link #10819
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTeague View Post
Job Hunting Arc girl. I think she got introduced specifically to make a fantasy chapter later on.

And there is going to be a yuzuki fantasy chapter?
yes there will be a yuzuki fantasy chapter. last Christmas he mentioned something about it on his twitter page.

How's it gonna end? I don't dare to predict anything from this point on. I have preparded myself for any possible ending (bad or good). I don't trust Seo anymore

Edit: I start to suspect that seo broke up Yuzuki and Haruto just for the upcomming OAD. This devolpment is kinda weird and out of his place and illogical.

Last edited by Sakuratsuki; 2014-01-17 at 12:10.
Sakuratsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-17, 18:10   Link #10820
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preciize View Post
Akari is getting a fantasy chapter?
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

she was supposed to be next after Shiho. Didn't we knew that since the start of the fantasy chapters?
then Seo confirmed that we'll have 2 more additional female cast for the fantasy chapter
which I assumed to be Nagoshi and Hoshina

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life