AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-12-03, 23:00   Link #841
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulCorpse View Post
And Hinata doesn't have to change her personality, thats nearly impossible. Her inability to change her personality is why she can't be with Naruto. No matter how much she matures she can't change her quite and shyness. That would change what makes her who she is. Her and Naruto just aren't compatible. He'll leave her in the dust everytime, with his get up and go attitude and out spoken personality. If anything her "love" for him was strong admiration, since Naruto was someone that Hinata strived to be like.

She should just find someone more suitable, like Gaara.
Looks like you got everything covered. I assume this opinion you have is the result of years of empirical data on relationships. Your own, maybe?

Ever heard of "Opposites attract"? I'm in one of those relationships.

Your logic is seriously flawed. Just thought I'd show it for you to straighten it out:

Quote:
Nothing in Naruto is realistic. Kishi pulls this shit straight out his ass. He'll do anything to stir up some drama.
You say this, all the while trying to establish your opinion as the valid one. The logical one, maybe? The most realistic in your mind? Regardless of your answer, going by that statement of yours, Kishimoto could make Hinata and Naruto end up together, regardless of your arguments against such a relationship.

Ie maybe we should stop this pointless argument before it evolves in something nastier.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 00:17   Link #842
SoulCorpse
WhO PuT BaKOn In My SoUP!

Well more than personal experience, this is information i've established from other romance manga i've read. Nothings saying NaruHina won't happen, i mean it definitely could, i'm just saying cliches point towards Hinata (the quite gril) either ending with unrequited love or finding someone else.

Putting aside Hinata's part and the opposites attract theory, i never noticed any interest in Hinata from Naruto. He could still fall for her, but it just seems the atmosphere isn't right to try and progress naruhina, nor that the chance wil come anytime soon. For one they're in the middle of a war and so i don't think thats the best time for Naruto to suddenly notice feelings for Hinata. And two Naruto has a huge man crush on sasuke. I doubt he'll be that interested in women at the moment. NaruHina can't progress until NaruSasu is dead. NaruSasu probaly won't die (if it ever does) until their final showdown, and soon after that the manga will most likely end. Unless Kishi makes Naruto GT. So i'm just not seeing Naruto realising his love for Hinata between the death of NaruSasu and end of manga. And if he does suddenly start blushing and stuttering aroung Hinata or just confesses to her, i find that amazingly cheezey. If anything Naruto should end with no relationships, seeing as each one has it's flaws.

Of course I'm implying my logic is correct, I mean i do want to win this useless argument.

we can quit while were ahead.

In the begining their was Cupcake, and Cupcake was with Gir, and Cupcake was Gir. With out Cupcake everything that is would not be.
SoulCorpse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 00:31   Link #843
Alchemist007
*Author

If there's a Naruto GT it wouldn't be made by Kishi (if you follow the way DBGT was created)
Old 2009-12-04, 00:37   Link #844
SoulCorpse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
If there's a Naruto GT it wouldn't be made by Kishi (if you follow the way DBGT was created)
well i don't mean exactly like DBGT, but more like he prolongs Naruto longer than necessary

In the begining their was Cupcake, and Cupcake was with Gir, and Cupcake was Gir. With out Cupcake everything that is would not be.
Old 2009-12-04, 02:04   Link #845
clawer123

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightHack View Post
Considering the last chapter...

NaruSaku = dead.

Whether NaruHina is plausible? I believe it is. She gained a ton of points from me facing off against Pein to save Naruto.

In all, I'd rather Naruto marry a princess who loves him for who he is and will die for him... instead of the lovestruck fangirl who lies to herself.
Well, I think its better not to JUMP INTO CONCLUSIONS.
It's Naruto and Sai POV about Sakura's feelings. We still need Sakura's own words to justify if he still love(romantically) Sasuke. and she lied for the confession

The bold is about Sakura. Poor girl, I really pity her, in terms on her development, to mature she's been BASHED. And Hinata whose development only occurred from the Pain Arc, through her confession is recognized is GOOD, and deserving on Naruto and be a part in role of the main character for the series.

I must say, we still don't need to bash Sakura's character. She is just facing the phase to mature, giving her the time for development. In Looking to it, She is now More MATURE to Naruto, she accepted the fact, the TEAM 7 they wanted to bring back, is kinda shattered and impossible to put back on.
clawer123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 05:24   Link #846
TwilightHack
~ Madoka = Win ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by clawer123 View Post
Well, I think its better not to JUMP INTO CONCLUSIONS.
It's Naruto and Sai POV about Sakura's feelings. We still need Sakura's own words to justify if he still love(romantically) Sasuke. and she lied for the confession
You mean "she". But I believe Sai is correct in this case. Someone earlier in this thread that Naruto may "like" Naruto, just not in that way. Sai's evaluation has been very, correct thus far.

Its ridiculously hard to try and even justify a NaruSaku relationshp right now due to the fact that this is a continuing trend for Sakura... and the fact that even Naruto recognizes the deceit in her heart and where her true feelings lie.

On the subject of conclusions, I reevaluate after every week but don't mention my thoughts unless something as significant as this happens.

Quote:
The bold is about Sakura. Poor girl, I really pity her, in terms on her development, to mature she's been BASHED. And Hinata whose development only occurred from the Pain Arc, through her confession is recognized is GOOD, and deserving on Naruto and be a part in role of the main character for the series.

I must say, we still don't need to bash Sakura's character. She is just facing the phase to mature, giving her the time for development. In Looking to it, She is now More MATURE to Naruto, she accepted the fact, the TEAM 7 they wanted to bring back, is kinda shattered and impossible to put back on.
Saying the truth in blunt terms is not bashing, it is called being honest. She is love struck and she still remains a fangirl... even after all this time. Perhaps calling her a a lovestruck fangirl goes a bit far, but the words fit the person in a sense...

I'll call Ino out on the same thing... bawling her eyes for Sasuke like that... its horrible how petty Kishi has made both Sakura and Ino out to be.

And you say she's more mature, I don't believe so. Naruto has grown leaps and bounds in the recent arcs and truly the only thing he lacks is the resolve to let go of his friendship with Sasuke. Sakura on the other hand... well, I will say that this recent action was not so much a mature act as it was beating around the bush.

in the shadows i lurk... but nevertheless there i am...

Last edited by TwilightHack; 2009-12-04 at 05:36.
TwilightHack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 05:40   Link #847
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
You mean "she". But I believe Sai is correct in this case. Someone earlier in this thread that Naruto may "like" Naruto, just not in that way. Sai's evaluation has been very, correct thus far.

Its ridiculously hard to try and even justify a NaruSaku relationshp right now due to the fact that this is a continuing trend for Sakura... and the fact that even Naruto recognizes the deceit in her heart and where her true feelings lie.
Sakura may still love Sasuke but it is possible that she loves Naruto more.

I mean seriously, she's literally willing to kill for Naruto. Kill Sasuke to be precise.

I agree, i don't think you can base anything for NaruSaku on the confession alone, but I don't see anything against it either.

Quote:
Saying the truth in blunt terms is not bashing, it is called being honest. She is love struck and she still remains a fangirl... even after all this time. Perhaps calling her a a lovestruck fangirl goes a bit far, but the words fit the person in a sense...
But ofcourse, when Hinata does it...
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 06:07   Link #848
clawer123

Quote:
Oh Sorry, I mean She Sai is maybe correct, in relating to the facts his flashbacks are basing on the present while Naruto's Flashbacks are from part 1. But for now assuming he is correct, we dont know WHAT the mind/feelings of SAKURA right now

Quote:
Still it is kinda early to say her feelings are lies. Naruto is still sticking to the fact SAKURA LOVES SASUKE, and it is IMPOSSIBLE for her TO LOVE HIM. Plus to that Naruto's mind is bringing back the TEAM 7, for all we know now, it SHATTERS on Naruto's mind.
Noting that Naruto never said SAKURA IS A LIAR or HER CONFESSION IS A WHOLE LIE, He said that Sakura is HIDING something from him.
Quote:
On the subject of conclusions, I reevaluate after every week but don't mention my thoughts unless something as significant as this happens.
Why? Your thoughts are good

Quote:

I'll call Ino out on the same thing... bawling her eyes for Sasuke like that... its horrible how petty Kishi has made both Sakura and Ino out to be.
I am not saying you are BASHING. I am just saying that more people now are saying more NEGATIVE factors of the character of Sakura from seeing the SHALLOW things from her. Ignoring some factors, that she is now maturing.

In the FANGIRL part, I believe it is compose of ADMIRATION not ROMANTIC LOVE. We all know that Sakura is inlove with Sasuke from part 1, yet from the part of that, she can't see Naruto is also inlove with her.

Naruto ACCEPTING the fact that Sakura love Sasuke, and Clinging it on from then to now, He Assumed Sakura LIED TO HERSELF.

Quote:
And you say she's more mature, I don't believe so. Naruto has grown leaps and bounds in the recent arcs and truly the only thing he lacks is the resolve to let go of his friendship with Sasuke. Sakura on the other hand... well, I will say that this recent action was not so much a mature act as it was beating around the bush.
Naruto is still clinging to SAVE SASUKE, hoping He could redeemed him. Sakura FACED the FACT Sasuke is getting Worse, A Burden for Naruto and a threat to Konoha/rest of the ninja countries. I think Sakura is more MATURE from now.
As Sai Said :referring to Sakura.
" She Isn't STUPID, And She's Not so much of a child as to not understand People's Feelings"
and with this, it indicates Sakura is more Mature than Naruto is.
Old 2009-12-04, 06:15   Link #849
Alchemist007
*Author

Guess we'll find out more on Naruto's reaction to all this in the next chapter
Old 2009-12-04, 10:51   Link #850
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

That's why i said => NaruSasu is the best option
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 13:56   Link #851
Nosauz

Again, I think of all the romantic intrests that have been done, shippuden movie 1's shion is probably by far one of the better candidates. The writing is just light years of what ever schlupp kishi has written. Unlike akamatsu, the reason i bring him up is because he actually has some rabu rabu going on negima, kishi just never develops anything, it's like the whole world that is the ninja world is open to everybody love everybody and theres no such thing as intimacy unless their super minor characters like kurenai and asuma, although I did like asuma, but still, most of the romance is so contrived never developed any further than surface level, it's boring, if kishi is gonna half ass it, might as well write a better manga with out this really bad romance portion.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 16:22   Link #852
SoulCorpse

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
That's why i said => NaruSasu is the best option
They deserve each other

Old 2009-12-04, 19:56   Link #853
Alchemist007
*Author

Sasuke deserves a good rasengan to the skull.
Old 2009-12-05, 05:05   Link #854
clawer123

Quote:
Guess we'll find out more on Naruto's reaction to all this in the next chapter
YOU SAID IT RIGHT Alchemist..
Old 2009-12-05, 08:28   Link #855
Alchemist007
*Author

ajnas strike 3, its just so damn easy

Old 2009-12-05, 08:35   Link #856
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Hmm... I don't know. I like the idea of Naruhina, but for me, the situation didn't changed that much after the latest chapters. Okay, maybe Sakura still likes Sasuke(which i think she does), that doesn't mean Naruto has to get with Hinata...

Instead of being happy for the sunk of the Narusaku ship, it would be much better to see the Naruhina ship sailing for me.
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-05, 08:38   Link #857
Alchemist007
*Author

It can't sail if nothing's happening
Old 2009-12-05, 09:24   Link #858
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Quote:
It can't sail if nothing's happening
That's the biggest problem.

Everyone thought it would sail in the Pain arc, but no, it was just a false start. No problem. Everyone who bought the tickets for the ship is veeery patient. Someday, it will take off.
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-05, 09:53   Link #859
clawer123

Quote:
ajnas strike 3, its just so damn easy

Yeah I have been again a VICTIM.. I have been replying to ajnas post. Good thing the mods banned him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Ying View Post
That's the biggest problem.

Everyone thought it would sail in the Pain arc, but no, it was just a false start. No problem. Everyone who bought the tickets for the ship is veeery patient. Someday, it will take off.
Someday Came Suddenly
Old 2009-12-07, 01:10   Link #860
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Sakura may still love Sasuke but it is possible that she loves Naruto more.

I mean seriously, she's literally willing to kill for Naruto. Kill Sasuke to be precise.

I agree, i don't think you can base anything for NaruSaku on the confession alone, but I don't see anything against it either.

But ofcourse, when Hinata does it...
I don't particularly like SakuraxNaruto but I also don't see why it can't happen. (I still prefer NarutoxHinata) She might have screwed up on her confession, might still be in love with Sasuke, might risk everything (including her own life) for a 3-year old, one-sided relationship, but if I've learned one thing from relationships: Anything can happen.

In real word terms, it's called 'Situational chemistry', and that's the reason improbable relationships sometimes happen.

I love how Kishi nailed the syndrome of some girls actually liking guys that are complete asshats (Sasuke, Orochimaru, Neji). I'm definitely not hoping for SakuraxSasuke, she deserves better, but not necessarily Naruto. Maybe Sakura will put Sai under a genjutsu to make him believe he's actually straight?
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
official pairings