AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Horizon

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-10-31, 13:49   Link #1
Kairin
AnimeSuki's Mascot

Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon - Requests for new threads

Since the Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon forum is limited (only Mods and Admin can create new threads), this thread serves as a way to request a new thread to be created.

Please post here if you wish to request a new Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon thread. Please bear in mind that we will only accept reasonable requests, we wish to maintain the focus within the forum and cut down on the noise (so no pointless threads cluttering up the place).

Don't forget that you may still post in existing threads as usual, the only restriction is that you may not create new threads within this particular forum.
Old 2011-11-01, 10:47   Link #2
Kunagisa

Can we get a combat thread for weapons, armors, skills, magics, etc.?
Old 2011-11-01, 11:38   Link #3
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon Mecha, Weapons, and Technology thread created!
Old 2011-11-01, 16:08   Link #4
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

I'd like to request a thread where we can discuss the historical figures that some of the characters are based off of, the recreation of historical events, and the similarities that some of the factions have with the country they are based off of (such as Tres Espana's uniform being red and white as it is based on the Spanish Armada).

Also maybe a thread for discussing the geography and politics/political situation and alliances of the countries in Horizon?

EDIT: Oh, and character threads for Honda Masazumi and Honda Futayo.

Last edited by Suzuku; 2011-11-01 at 16:40.
Old 2011-11-04, 08:58   Link #5
articuzwolf
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
I'd like to request a thread where we can discuss the historical figures that some of the characters are based off of, the recreation of historical events, and the similarities that some of the factions have with the country they are based off of (such as Tres Espana's uniform being red and white as it is based on the Spanish Armada).

Also maybe a thread for discussing the geography and politics/political situation and alliances of the countries in Horizon?

I'd like to request both threads as well

a lot of similarities between the name of characters in Horizon, events and factions are based from historical events/figures

and it's sad Masazumi Honda doesn't have her own threads especially because she had a big role in the anime (judging from the opening and previous episode)
Old 2011-11-04, 15:32   Link #6
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by articuzwolf View Post
I'd like to request both threads as well

a lot of similarities between the name of characters in Horizon, events and factions are based from historical events/figures

and it's sad Masazumi Honda doesn't have her own threads especially because she had a big role in the anime (judging from the opening and previous episode)
I'm not sure how interesting it would be to start a neta thread, there aren't that many history nuts on this forum. The respective references could be taken care of by weekly discussions I think.

Character threads though ... are kinda uncertain. Masazumi, Asami, Futayo and Horizon are given their own intro along with Toori, but I don't know if they're going to continue that trend with future episodes, or just stay with these 4.

Besides Kimi, these other girls haven't really made that much of impression yet. I'm just weary of starting more threads, which might dilute the discussions even more, since we have a lot of stalkers/guests throughout all hours of the day, just not many actually post (yet).

I say don't be shy and just ask anything lol, having more people just asking questions or just even saying 'Futayo is stupid and dumb' are the best way to get info here.

Last edited by Kunagisa; 2011-11-04 at 15:42.
Old 2011-11-05, 11:49   Link #7
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Can the ep 6 thread be made?
Old 2011-11-07, 07:54   Link #8
Dark Wing

I would like to request a political, military, and cultural discussion thread.

After all with a multinational universe like the one in this show which nationality is which and heck we still have people asking what Tes and Judge mean here if anything it would also be a good reference material.
Old 2011-11-07, 08:25   Link #9
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Requested something similar but it hasn't been made. I guess they don't see it as needed.
Old 2011-11-07, 08:29   Link #10
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I don't think it's necessary at the moment, traffic flow in the SF hasn't exactly been crazy enough that we need to separate the topics.
Old 2011-11-07, 08:35   Link #11
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
I would like to request a political, military, and cultural discussion thread.

After all with a multinational universe like the one in this show which nationality is which and heck we still have people asking what Tes and Judge mean here if anything it would also be a good reference material.
Shouldn't it belong to Q & A thread? I don't think it's deep enough to warrant a separate thread.

Still, sometimes I have to dig up the general discussion thread though. Thank god all I need to search is any post from stoupidget and Allen.
Old 2011-12-17, 19:22   Link #12
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

need ep12 thread
Old 2012-02-11, 14:16   Link #13
articuzwolf
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

can you stick the general discussion and LN discussion thread?
Old 2012-06-30, 13:27   Link #14
Miraluka
Banned

ASCII Media Works will be releasing a PSP games for Horizon series, so I request a thread ASAP:

Source: http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/500/500282/
Old 2012-07-07, 12:57   Link #15
articuzwolf
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

can we have thread for episode 1 2nd season, manga discussion and yes psp game discussion as well
Old 2012-07-07, 15:24   Link #16
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Manga thread.

PSP Game thread.
Old 2012-07-11, 08:28   Link #17
.:Jason:.
~The Radiant Protector~

Send a message via AIM to .:Jason:. Send a message via MSN to .:Jason:.
Can we get a thread for fanworks (fanfiction, OCs, etc.)?

Set by TheEroKing.
Old 2012-07-12, 01:24   Link #18
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Yes we can. Thread created.
Old 2012-08-26, 00:41   Link #19
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Shouldn't the ep 8 thread be long up?
Old 2012-09-16, 09:36   Link #20
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Can we have a thread dedicated to the historical analysis of events in Horizon?
It would be interesting to talk about what might have happened to the Egyptians during Historical Recreation or how will HR would be done on Hokkaido.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Closed Thread