AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-11-24, 00:13   Link #1061
Stiletto
Ineffectual Loner

Hey guys, have any of you been to Ansivuld yet? Some conjurer chick announced her name and started raising Dravegr. I'm stuck at the puzzle part.

And can you take screenshots on the ps3? I'm new to this junk.
Stiletto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-24, 07:23   Link #1062
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Nope, you'll need a Camra or some thing, I recall a friend having something for his PS3 that let him take pictures and videos.
Old 2011-11-24, 07:27   Link #1063
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Managed to start a game at a friend's house and eventually got into a fight for killing a chicken.

Damn villagers really keep an eye on their stuff too.
Old 2011-11-24, 07:35   Link #1064
Paranoid Android
Underweight Food Hoarder

Send a message via MSN to Paranoid Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
Yep 20%. Got confused.
I might try a mace-centric playstyle with Elemental Fury (+attack speed). The slowness of maces is somewhat hard to get used to =S.
There is no evidence for this at all but this is a very consistent pattern for me:

Shield bash and then power attack with a mace one hits (decapitates) with an extremely high percentage. I think it's because of the stagger caused by the shield bash as it interrupts everything, like an ancient dragon's flamethrower. And that -might- increase (though I haven't found anything that says so) the one hit kill rate. when standing still.

--------------

Yes dragons attack towns and cities. I've never had it in white run but the first time I went to Winterhold, there were 2 blood dragons and a normal dragon at the same time inside the city. (Yes I got raped, all 4857287 times that I attempted to try)

You also want to kill them as fast as possible. because one time I needed to find Faendael in Riverwood and a dragon spawned and killed him permanently. @__@

------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
Managed to start a game at a friend's house and eventually got into a fight for killing a chicken.

Damn villagers really keep an eye on their stuff too.
I hope you haven't encountered Delphine . As I killed a chicken and then ran into her. And I pretty much wanted to rage quit the game and never play it again. Very bad starting exprience. xD
Paranoid Android is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-24, 07:59   Link #1065
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

;_; no one gonna rate my outfit? fine, see if I care about the pictures you guys post

Old 2011-11-24, 08:04   Link #1066
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Well, considering my reaction was a simple "meh" I thought I'd spare you, but if you insist...

Meh.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-24, 08:11   Link #1067
Jazzrat
Bearly Legal

Just got this game recently, and got mauled by those Dremora in Azura's Star quest quite badly. Is level 28 too low to be tackling those? Or i just need to get some fire resist potions?

I m using dragonbone plate armor and an ebon greatsword.
Old 2011-11-24, 08:24   Link #1068
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

I wonder if someone will make silly mods for Skyrim like this.

Old 2011-11-24, 09:17   Link #1069
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzrat View Post
Just got this game recently, and got mauled by those Dremora in Azura's Star quest quite badly. Is level 28 too low to be tackling those? Or i just need to get some fire resist potions?

There's a couple of ways to tackle them. As an illusionist I just cast mayhem and let them kill eachother, but you could use the Ice Form shout to freeze them and go for Malyn. If you're imperial you could use Voice of the Emperor to calm them.
Old 2011-11-24, 09:52   Link #1070
Paranoid Android
Underweight Food Hoarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzrat View Post

You could have enchantments. Get a 24% fire resist amulet, 24% fire resist ring (have a set for each element) and your dragon plate 12% magic resist for each piece.

I killed them at around that level without need to pot. I had ebony set, ebony mace and ebony shield however.
-------
Fire resist potion works with normal health pots. Magic doesn't work if you're a 2-hander so don't bother.

Ice form is your best shout to use here. Disable one. If you approach in sneak mode with a bow, you can lure one. All of them will chase after you but one will attack you first and the other two will lag a good 10~20 seconds later, giving you a short 1v1 time.
Old 2011-11-24, 09:55   Link #1071
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Try and line them up when using ice shout, with a bit of trial and error you can cluster them and get all of them at once.
Old 2011-11-24, 10:04   Link #1072
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
;_; no one gonna rate my outfit? fine, see if I care about the pictures you guys post

He, no one commented my picture... on the other side mine was not really comment worthy.
Your outfit is not bad. But not my style, I'm one of those full plate people. ^^

The Dremora in Azura's Star? Hm... I was around lvl 20 and simply wacked them with my sword.
Always healed after I killed one and went to the next. Well they did attack me one after another so I never had trouble.
Old 2011-11-24, 12:33   Link #1073
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Izayoi
Is it true that by increasing the difficulty, creeps get more HP/Armor? I notice that skills that level base on damage increase so much faster on master.
Old 2011-11-24, 12:42   Link #1074
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
I wonder if someone will make silly mods for Skyrim like this.

Many nights i lose sleep hoping there will be a skyrim version

Is it strange for a Nord to marry a orc woman? >_> I Don't know, just came across a orc place and the warrior there was a chick looking to get out of the camp on her own, she ended up being a marrage canidate.

Last edited by Kyero Fox; 2011-11-24 at 13:31.
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-24, 13:33   Link #1075
Paranoid Android
Underweight Food Hoarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izayoi View Post
Is it true that by increasing the difficulty, creeps get more HP/Armor? I notice that skills that level base on damage increase so much faster on master.
Yes it does. It's easier to level up on a harder difficulty, but that doesn't make the game easier when you reach end game.

I'd say the hardest difficulty is the best difficulty since you spend less time grinding and more time trying to improve your playing skills. Except the beginning. The boss in bleak falls barrows is insanely hard to beat if that dungeon is the FIRST thing you do (which is what I did in normal mode). Might wanna grind a bit before any boss fights.
Old 2011-11-24, 14:12   Link #1076
Aqua Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
Yes it does. It's easier to level up on a harder difficulty, but that doesn't make the game easier when you reach end game.

I'd say the hardest difficulty is the best difficulty since you spend less time grinding and more time trying to improve your playing skills. Except the beginning. The boss in bleak falls barrows is insanely hard to beat if that dungeon is the FIRST thing you do (which is what I did in normal mode). Might wanna grind a bit before any boss fights.
I play on nearly the most difficult difficulty (lol) and it was my first boss, but I beat him easily i.e. I didn't die at all and used potions only once or twice..
Old 2011-11-24, 14:14   Link #1077
Jazzrat
Bearly Legal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
You could have enchantments. Get a 24% fire resist amulet, 24% fire resist ring (have a set for each element) and your dragon plate 12% magic resist for each piece.

I killed them at around that level without need to pot. I had ebony set, ebony mace and ebony shield however.
-------
Fire resist potion works with normal health pots. Magic doesn't work if you're a 2-hander so don't bother.

Ice form is your best shout to use here. Disable one. If you approach in sneak mode with a bow, you can lure one. All of them will chase after you but one will attack you first and the other two will lag a good 10~20 seconds later, giving you a short 1v1 time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Try and line them up when using ice shout, with a bit of trial and error you can cluster them and get all of them at once.
Thanks everyone, i ll give it a shot later ^.^
Old 2011-11-24, 14:16   Link #1078
Who

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post

Is it strange for a Nord to marry a orc woman? >_> I Don't know, just came across a orc place and the warrior there was a chick looking to get out of the camp on her own, she ended up being a marrage canidate.
The only strange thing about it is that she's not named Lydia.

Seriously, you're like the first person to say you haven't married Lydia. More points for you.
Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-24, 14:20   Link #1079
Darkbeat
'אין ייאוש בעולם כלל

I married Njada.

Most people seem to marry Aela or Ysolda, rather than Lydia from what I've seen. Then again, for most people, Lydia's dead.
Darkbeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-24, 14:21   Link #1080
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Eh, she's just boring. she pops up into your life and can quickly get married with her?

I'm stuck between two warrior chicks, the orc woman who feels like she's chained up and Aela my werewolf blood pact gal.

I feel like bringing the orc chick with me for a while and after the main story marry her, or aela....

oh, this is her btw http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/B...he_Steel_Heart

Tags
bethesda, elder scrolls, rpg, skyrim