AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-11-24, 14:25   Link #1081
Darkbeat
'אין ייאוש בעולם כלל

Go with Aela then, as I said most folks do.

Other good choices;

Ysolda
Sylgja
Mjoll (if you don't mind her stalker)
Jordis
Njada (my personal choice and would do it again XD)

If you can't decide between personalities/looks, consider how useful they may be (as potential followers)
Darkbeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-24, 14:25   Link #1082
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Lydia is annoying.. Why would anyone want to marry her? Something about her pisses me off.. Must be the name .. Lydia .. it's just so .. ugh. Why would you want to be married to someone called Lydia D:

I killed her .. in my house. It pissed me off that I bought a house and she just barges in and takes up a room without asking, and even after killing her, the room is still '' owned '' and I can't sleep in the bed -_-.. IT'S MY BED D:

Kyero : Your outfit is '' meh '', which is why no replies. Frankly all the armor looks stupid anyway, I'm more of a robe person, even if just for looks. Also that hat looks really retarded .. -10 points for it.
Old 2011-11-24, 14:32   Link #1083
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Eh, the robes look as stupid as they did in Oblivion and morrowind, frankly a few of my friends think the get up looks pretty dovahkiny.

as for your reason about Lydia, Who would want to be married to someone named (Insert your character's name here)?

maybe you're just very picky. :P
Old 2011-11-24, 14:33   Link #1084
Who

The heavy armor, in my opinion, looks better than most of the light armors. Scale armor is low tier, imo.

And I don't mind Lydia, except for one thing. "I am sworn to carry your burdens." "Honor to see you, my Thane." "Long life to you, my Thane". Okay, so maybe it's more than one thing.

Sylgja or Muiri for me, although Sylgja apparently sends thugs after you if you don't do her quest, and Muiri is involved with the DB. Or Camilla.
Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-24, 14:37   Link #1085
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I wonder if givin the chance, would anyone marry dalphine >_> (the blades chick)

Spoiler for main story spoilers:
Old 2011-11-24, 14:37   Link #1086
Darkbeat
'אין ייאוש בעולם כלל

Two things to consider;

Sylgja will be stuck in the miner rags unless you play on the PC and use console commands.

Muiri is glitched and her married dialogue doesn't work, instead she just constantly thanks you for your Dark Brotherhood services.

I'd imagine the latter will be fixed at some point, mind.

EDIT: I'd imagine if given the chance, most would marry Vex...
Darkbeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-24, 14:39   Link #1087
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkbeat View Post
Two things to consider;

Sylgja will be stuck in the miner rags unless you play on the PC and use console commands.

Muiri is glitched and her married dialogue doesn't work, instead she just constantly thanks you for your Dark Brotherhood services.

I'd imagine the latter will be fixed at some point, mind.

EDIT: I'd imagine if given the chance, most would marry Vex...
Yea, a lot would, she looks good even without mods, but with the smoother face mod she looks the best out of all the human women.

even the damned console code to force marriage choice doesn't work on her, did Bethisda c#!@ block us? >_>
Old 2011-11-24, 15:05   Link #1088
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Currently lv 41 , i think i should start crafting to get better weapons/armors , cuz craft = best weapons/Armors in the game.

Btw , can i marry Vex?
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-24, 15:07   Link #1089
Dist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Eh, the robes look as stupid as they did in Oblivion and morrowind, frankly a few of my friends think the get up looks pretty dovahkiny.

as for your reason about Lydia, Who would want to be married to someone named (Insert your character's name here)?

maybe you're just very picky. :P
My char name is Freya, just so you know. And yes, maybe I am picky, but in all seriousness :

1. She's ugly
2. Her name is annoying
3. She stole a room from my house.

With the third one annoying me the most afsgdfghdghf *ragequit*
Old 2011-11-24, 15:12   Link #1090
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
My char name is Freya, just so you know. And yes, maybe I am picky, but in all seriousness :

1. She's ugly
2. Her name is annoying
3. She stole a room from my house.

With the third one annoying me the most afsgdfghdghf *ragequit*
So you h ave two rooms, and yet you wish for her to sleep on the ground? if you don't like her, go get her killed free bed.
Old 2011-11-24, 15:25   Link #1091
Who

^Found your thread on Gamefaqs heh.
Old 2011-11-24, 15:26   Link #1092
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Lydia is creepy. Always watching my bed, always. An entire room full of chairs and benches, but she is always in my room, watching my bed. Even when I'm sleeping, she's watching. Watching and eating, watching and eating.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-24, 15:31   Link #1093
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who View Post
^Found your thread on Gamefaqs heh.
Which thread >_>
Old 2011-11-24, 15:32   Link #1094
Who

Quote:
Which thread >_>
The one where you ask if your orc waifu is strange.
Old 2011-11-24, 15:34   Link #1095
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Er... I keep restarting with a new character ... wish there was a way to skip the starting nonsense and just drop into character creation until I settle on something I want to spend hours and hours with...

Also.... originally I was planning on running a mage-thief and a whack'n'slash but the game save function doesn't seem to be robust enough to make that easy (like it was for Dragon Age, etc).

And yeah, I'm way behind everyone else as the holidays and prep took higher priority.
Old 2011-11-24, 15:36   Link #1096
Paranoid Android
Underweight Food Hoarder

Send a message via MSN to Paranoid Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkbeat View Post
I married Njada.

Most people seem to marry Aela or Ysolda, rather than Lydia from what I've seen. Then again, for most people, Lydia's dead.
Yes, for most people lydia's dead. For the remainder, lydia's bugged out and it's impossible to marry her.

I regret marrying Aela. I had to become a werewolf, which means no exp bonus from having hot steamy ... dungeon raids.... every night. But she had the most cleavage, I can't help it D:

My friend calls Njada the biche with the attitude. I invited her to join the Blades out of pure randomness and coincidentally, she's the only companion that could join the Blades.

The first person that was interested in me was FARKAS.
------------

*SIGH*, I've sworrrrn to 'carry' your burdens...
Paranoid Android is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-24, 15:47   Link #1097
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

I just one-hit-sneak-killed an elder dragon lol, and that was after drawing aggro on it. I used the dual wield power attack, no single hand perk aside from 3 levels of the first one, and 40% fortify one-hand enchantment, and shrouded gloves.

Sneak is really powerful, but if you are found, you are dead. I think it's a nice balance. I stand no chance against a dragonpriest or even lesser bosses from upfront (blood dragons and above instantly eat me if I get too close to its front), but I can sneak-kill it with just one power attack.

And with the Steed Stone, I'm having less and less use for Lydia lol.
Old 2011-11-24, 16:09   Link #1098
User190323
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Er... I keep restarting with a new character ... wish there was a way to skip the starting nonsense and just drop into character creation until I settle on something I want to spend hours and hours with...

Also.... originally I was planning on running a mage-thief and a whack'n'slash but the game save function doesn't seem to be robust enough to make that easy (like it was for Dragon Age, etc).

And yeah, I'm way behind everyone else as the holidays and prep took higher priority.
How long does that take like 5 minutes ? turn on skyrim start a new game get a cup of coffee and you can make your new char or wasnt that what you meant ?

as far als lydia goes...i dumped her in my house because she is annoying as hell
User190323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-24, 16:24   Link #1099
Dist

Quote:
So you h ave two rooms, and yet you wish for her to sleep on the ground? if you don't like her, go get her killed free bed.
I bought a house for the hefty price of 5000g, and she gets to steal one room of mine without asking anything? I never asked for her to be my servant or anything.. I'm a loner anyway -_-.

Oh and like I said, I didn't get her killed. I killed her, right inside my house. And she's still there, sleeping an endless dream .. on the cold floor.
Old 2011-11-24, 16:40   Link #1100
User190323
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
I bought a house for the hefty price of 5000g, and she gets to steal one room of mine without asking anything? I never asked for her to be my servant or anything.. I'm a loner anyway -_-.

Oh and like I said, I didn't get her killed. I killed her, right inside my house. And she's still there, sleeping an endless dream .. on the cold floor.
i thought she couldnt die i saw her flying in the air 15 times and don't die :P
User190323 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bethesda, elder scrolls, rpg, skyrim