AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2014-05-09, 12:16   Link #521
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
For sure, I cannot imagine F/SN without tracks as Unmei No Yoru, Kishi Ou No Hokori and La Sola.
Yeah, I think I’ve posted a comment somewhere in F/SN thread (maybe in this thread?) that the music score is the one element where people can’t talk shit about DEEN’s FSN (except maybe those who insist on bashing every little element of the show or denied its existence). That score by Kawai is awesome. If he is hired to do this new FSN, he doesn’t even need to create a new score in case he’s lazy. Reworking the old FSN OST is enough. But being a composer means he won’t be satisfied with just recreating his previous works and will give us more great new ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Wing View Post
Yea really. Kaijura is good but if you hear enough of it, I just think "It's all the same shit!"
It's the same feeling I have for Hans Zimmer. Maybe not just him, but he’s the one from the top of my head right now. I havent experienced his work in Amazing Spidey 2 though. Okay, enough off-topic-ing.
Old 2014-05-09, 12:25   Link #522
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

Kawaii did the job alright, but if Fate/Stay Night is going for the HF route I'd prefer a more darker tinged ost like Kaijura's for F/Z. Ideally with remixes of Emiya, Every Present Feeling, etc.
Reckoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-09, 15:44   Link #523
hinode

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveYouSaber View Post
Is it just me or did the PV convey some serious tones. Is this a possible sign that we're going for HF route, which I hear is darker compared to the other two, or is it just Ufotable trying to sustain the same atmosphere with Fate/Zero regardless of the choice of routes...

When I watched the 2006 version, the Fate route shown there didn't convey this level of serious atmosphere.
For what it's worth, the hardcore nitpickers at Beast's Lair figured out that while the AnimeJapan PV doesn't have any scenes exclusive to a single route, it does have two scenes which don't how up on one route:

-Shirou has three command seals visible on his hand in the church. By that point in UBW he had already used one up.

-The scene where Taiga hits Shirou on the head with a rolled-up poster doesn't occur in HF; Shirou instead meets Zouken.

These are both pretty minor in the overall schemes of things, so I wouldn't put a whole lot of stock in them for predicting anything. But if anyone wants to hyper-analyze every scrap of PV footage, well...
hinode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-09, 16:10   Link #524
Shyni

> not UBW

> not HF either

ahahhahaaah

Speaking of the poster, shouldn't it be made of metal? Seemed like both posters weren't metal in the PV.
Shyni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-09, 16:57   Link #525
aldw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyni View Post
> not UBW

> not HF either

ahahhahaaah

Speaking of the poster, shouldn't it be made of metal? Seemed like both posters weren't metal in the PV.
It's good that it's going to be a unique route, this enables the writers to have flexibility in incorporating the best of the 3 VN routes plus tie in F/Zero all in one package.
aldw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-09, 17:39   Link #526
GDB

Again, nothing says it'll be unique, nor any actual route.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-10, 01:59   Link #527
desrtsku
Nympholept

Whatever route they're doing, unique or not, I just want my HF kirei and his antics in it.
Old 2014-05-10, 05:18   Link #528
Tetsu Aero

Anyone else that has been hoping for Rider to be redesigned to something more fitting to an ancient greek woman? The latex dominatrix suit just makes her look silly.
Tetsu Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-10, 07:42   Link #529
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetsu Aero View Post
Anyone else that has been hoping for Rider to be redesigned to something more fitting to an ancient greek woman? The latex dominatrix suit just makes her look silly.
And Lancer's blue full-body tights doesn't?
Old 2014-05-10, 07:46   Link #530
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

The alternative for him would be stark naked with blue body paint though
Old 2014-05-10, 07:50   Link #531
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
Mel Gibson-style? I'd take that any day .
Old 2014-05-10, 11:59   Link #532
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Just found out about this. I am shame faced for not keeping up with the news.

And I have to say... I am stoked. Sooo excited. It's a like a dream come true. A dream we've had since Garden of Sinners was released.

I hope they do individual routes or just HF. No mash up.
Old 2014-05-10, 12:43   Link #533
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Mel Gibson-style? I'd take that any day .
I can just imagine Rin's reaction to that.
Old 2014-05-10, 12:49   Link #534
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
They could go for his Prototype look.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-10, 13:02   Link #535
GDB

...Why is this even a discussion? They've shown character designs, promotional art, etc. We know what the characters look like. Humans and Saber are getting jackets, and everything else is the same as usual. No real costume changes.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-10, 20:05   Link #536
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
...Why is this even a discussion? They've shown character designs, promotional art, etc. We know what the characters look like. Humans and Saber are getting jackets, and everything else is the same as usual. No real costume changes.
Because we’re having fun without being off topic? And we’re doing that by not discussing something very seriously like what happened in previous pages? I’m not sure about Lhklan, but I can see that Tetsu Aero, erneiz hyde, Rising Dragon, and me are having fun with this discussion about this whole “outfit” thing.

We're not stupid or uninformed. We know the character designs & art is already shown, but sometimes people just want to have a fun chat about FSN without being dead serious all the time. Not to mention that some of us are getting tired of the cyclic discussion/debates about "routes" that has been repeated again and again and again like a broken record here since the announcement of this new FSN.

Just my 2-cent.
Old 2014-05-13, 08:35   Link #537
Cherry_Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinode View Post
For what it's worth, the hardcore nitpickers at Beast's Lair figured out that while the AnimeJapan PV doesn't have any scenes exclusive to a single route, it does have two scenes which don't how up on one route:

-Shirou has three command seals visible on his hand in the church. By that point in UBW he had already used one up.

-The scene where Taiga hits Shirou on the head with a rolled-up poster doesn't occur in HF; Shirou instead meets Zouken.

These are both pretty minor in the overall schemes of things, so I wouldn't put a whole lot of stock in them for predicting anything. But if anyone wants to hyper-analyze every scrap of PV footage, well...
Well, the first one is, if true, a significant point, because it does basically rule out UBW. The second I'm not so sure about, because you could easily move that scene elsewhere and have Shirou still meet Zouken, or have Shirou meet Zouken in a different way.

I doubt it's going to be pure HF or UBW anyway, but the command spells thing is more fundamental to UBW than not fighting Taiga is to HF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetsu Aero View Post
Yeah, not a chance. They might change things slightly, they won't make a character unrecognisable, especially a popular one like Rider.
Old 2014-05-13, 09:00   Link #538
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinode View Post

-and the greater grail doesn't even make an appearance outside HF so that rules out Fate.

Well there you have it, we eliminated every route. lol
Old 2014-05-13, 13:15   Link #539
Brother Coa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
-and the greater grail doesn't even make an appearance outside HF so that rules out Fate.
That was not the actual great Grail.
Even if it was that scene will not appear in the anime itself, it's advertisement for anime - not actual scene.

And Great Grail appears in the end of Fate route, it engulfs Shirou in itself. Shirou then project Avalon to break it. True, he does not destroy the real one in it but the real one nevertheless appears to him, even if not in it's true form.
Brother Coa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-13, 13:16   Link #540
Brother Coa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry_Lover View Post
Yeah, not a chance. They might change things slightly, they won't make a character unrecognisable, especially a popular one like Rider.
And who doesn't like Riders casual outfit?
Brother Coa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
heaven's feel, ubw, ufotable