AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-03-15, 01:41   Link #441
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

I just did Crayl/Aht/Suina, I used my homebase square to kite the hounds (as homebase region is always yours unless they capture it). It was a slow but safe way to approach it.

//I got an ice queen icicle off Uya's guy.

Crayanne/Para/Sharty/Melodi is much easier for me. For sharty's set, I used the rocket punch+canceller bracelet+sanctified necklace. As the resisted holy spells do only 1 damage, the fight is trivial.

My Para does not have the mastery to use Fairy hammer, so had to stick him with electric claws. The kiting was not too bad (I used the accessory that grants swift+hawkeye bracers - because apparently Para has no eyes). In fact he finished his fight shortly after Wil due to his abysmally high str score.

//Got an Angel bead off Sharty's guy.

Last edited by Flying Dagger; 2012-03-15 at 02:48.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-15, 01:45   Link #442
Xacual

So does Wil need to reach 500 kills or do i need 500 more from when I get the quest?

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-15, 02:59   Link #443
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Just need to reach 500 kills. I used the cave with all the splitting slimes/golems that come from all sides.
Old 2012-03-15, 03:01   Link #444
Braelienthor

First time poster here because i'm annoyed at the internet.

I have looked everywhere and all through this thread and i cant find what I need

I'm in Ch.4 leveling all characters but there is one quest that is proving difficult when it shouldn't.

Quest 24 "Clean Aht". Servalwi route. I have got all party members above 20 and i dont know how to progress. Must i go to next chapter or can i finish it in this chapter?

Thank you in advance

Brae
Braelienthor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-15, 03:17   Link #445
shakeofinfinity
Learning the Guitar

where is a good place to grind at chapter 3
Old 2012-03-15, 03:41   Link #446
Braelienthor

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakeofinfinity View Post
If you have access to Yuma Lake: "Underground Lake" and have water bracelets or dive then that would be good, otherwise any available place in Rosean Mountains

Brae
Braelienthor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-15, 03:47   Link #447
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braelienthor View Post
First time poster here because i'm annoyed at the internet.

I have looked everywhere and all through this thread and i cant find what I need

I'm in Ch.4 leveling all characters but there is one quest that is proving difficult when it shouldn't.

Quest 24 "Clean Aht". Servalwi route. I have got all party members above 20 and i dont know how to progress. Must i go to next chapter or can i finish it in this chapter?

Thank you in advance

Brae
I'm pretty sure I've said at least once in this thread that if you look everywhere and don't see a continuation of a quest go ahead and move up a chapter, it will most likely unlock it. Just make sure to check your quest log to see if it expires at any certain chapter, I'm pretty sure that one requires chapter 5 though.

Edit: Crap, Wil got up about 7 levels fighting Daitengu and Pale Rider. He's 90 while next highest is Asmodeus at 81. Farming the 500 kills isn't helping matters either. I've been using the Hinaus Hall? the place where there's 3 werewolf portals right above the home base. It's pretty much 3 kills a turn.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy

Last edited by Xacual; 2012-03-15 at 04:07.
Old 2012-03-15, 06:08   Link #448
mangafreak7793

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Yes, you have to be on the the heroine's route to see her clothing h-scenes. So you'll have to replay one route over to get everything.
Well at least I can take the chance to continue upgrading Yuela's costumes since I didn't complete any of them and I'm already in chapter 8. (Even default)
mangafreak7793 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-15, 06:17   Link #449
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Does anyone know if there's a difference when (or rather if possible) you reach the target area in six turns in Yuela's route in Chapter 4 (the labyrinth-ish map when there are no enemies in the first visit)? I can't seem to do it, as it takes me those turns to just make it to the central part of the map (just not the the "!"-mark).
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-15, 09:20   Link #450
tlm10516

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
Does anyone know if there's a difference when (or rather if possible) you reach the target area in six turns in Yuela's route in Chapter 4 (the labyrinth-ish map when there are no enemies in the first visit)? I can't seem to do it, as it takes me those turns to just make it to the central part of the map (just not the the "!"-mark).
No there isnt any difference lol that whole mission is pointless but id recommend just getting materials instead the outcome is the same either way
Old 2012-03-15, 09:45   Link #451
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
I found the shortest route is from the top left corner. Deploy units from there and take advantage of zone control to move faster. Like drop in suina to take the close hallway then drop in Uya and have him move most of the way through the hallway. Repeat that on the next turn with a unit taking the room, probably Yuela and then Uya can then find the hidden path at the bottom of that room, hopefully you get a swift proc, and you'll be at the center in 4ish turns. It's really good practice for using zone control effectively to move units. You'll want to be doing that a lot later on.

Old 2012-03-15, 09:53   Link #452
shakeofinfinity
Learning the Guitar

how to test the plant stimulant
Old 2012-03-15, 10:10   Link #453
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakeofinfinity View Post
I actually would not recommend grinding as you will eventually catch up and over level (as dungeon size increases). If you really need to grind just stall a little in the next dungeon you enter and not close the monster portals that quickly.

//

General advice: some quest chains spans a few chapters, keep playing.
Old 2012-03-15, 10:26   Link #454
doujin

anyone got 100% arena i only got 92% and there no new battle
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-15, 10:48   Link #455
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

I'll try the 6-turn-quest for fun later as I made a seperate save.
In the meanwhile, I have Ath2 who is slowly getting close to the rest of my team level-wise (she's level 18 - 19 and the rest around level 21). Only Sharty is still level 14 due to being on shopkeeper duty . I could also finally earn a bit mythril + make the earth axe for Will; I think his first elemental weapon available. I completely failed to realize that Ath can use gloves (maybe only after her change), but as for now she wears the devil claws.

The Lake quest where you had to reduce the giant sea monsters hp to 75 % was quite ugly. I was surprised that Yuela dodged all his ranged attacks and finished the task on her own (poor Suina could only squeez one attack in >_<) with massive close-combat dodge luck as well.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-15, 11:15   Link #456
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujin View Post
anyone got 100% arena i only got 92% and there no new battle
Apparently the % is bugged.

Old 2012-03-15, 11:30   Link #457
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

I brought my lv80-82 team into Pagan Seal (lv90 dungeon). Those angels have pervail II and undress III. Type B angels have Flurry III and Projectile Defense, come with 165 hit so Evade based chars do not really work (Yuela reliant on Cover skills to survive).

They have a rare chance to drop stat stones.

Eukleia's class change = <3
Old 2012-03-15, 12:09   Link #458
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Apparently the % is bugged.
so does that mean i beat all the arena?
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-15, 12:23   Link #459
endarion88

fon the treesome scene whit the 2 angels i just need to finish the extra mission or i need to clear them?
Old 2012-03-15, 12:24   Link #460
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
I brought my lv80-82 team into Pagan Seal (lv90 dungeon). Those angels have pervail II and undress III. Type B angels have Flurry III and Projectile Defense, come with 165 hit so Evade based chars do not really work (Yuela reliant on Cover skills to survive).
You could run her more survival all the time. I've never really been a fan of dice roll evade builds in games. So if necessary I drop double action on her and just go with a ton of defense / offensive stuff. Undress, Prevail, Soul Shield, and maybe Resurrect if necessary. Add on Magic Resist from the Pelusoa sword and stuff can get her below half health but after that nothing can touch her, and if she does die well Resurrect 3 has a crazy proc rate and then she's back up to 15ish health and won't die for another few turns. I tend to just park her next to a set of portals and leave her there.

I try not to drop double action though, I've become really reliant on that skill after getting it with all the heroines and Wil. Not to mention Mylen comes with it and Asmodeus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
fon the treesome scene whit the 2 angels i just need to finish the extra mission or i need to clear them?
You need to have the extra missions fully finished. You'll know if a level is done if it has a mark by it when you go to select it.

Tags
eushully