AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-02-29, 00:16   Link #121
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
I think all he meant by rapid activation was how often Itachi used his Sharingan.

As for Kakashi, yes, it's been established that transplanted eyes (Itachi's transplanted eyes for Sasuke's EMS notwithstanding) are permanently active. That is why Kakashi has to keep his eye covered, as it otherwise causes a constant drain on his Chakra.
yea I didn't mean itachi does it faster than others. i just meant that when he's about to fight he activates right away every time.

I also think transplanted eyes are always activated, like danzo and ao's byakugan. so they have to seal them somehow (danzo's arm) or just cover them I guess. the cover also works to hide what they have from possible opponents and enemy villages of course, but if that were the only reason then we would have seen kakashi or danzo's sharingan eyes deactivated at some point.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-29, 10:52   Link #122
TimeMask
Phantom Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
yea I didn't mean itachi does it faster than others. i just meant that when he's about to fight he activates right away every time.

I also think transplanted eyes are always activated, like danzo and ao's byakugan. so they have to seal them somehow (danzo's arm) or just cover them I guess. the cover also works to hide what they have from possible opponents and enemy villages of course, but if that were the only reason then we would have seen kakashi or danzo's sharingan eyes deactivated at some point.
Ao's byakugan isn't always in the fully activated state but transplanted sharingan eyes always being activated may explain why Sasuke has been keeping his sharingan on 24/7 now.

There was a time in the forest of death were Sasuke said he had to use the last bit of his chakra to use sharingan but he already had sharingan active when he said that.

Maybe sharingan can be active in a stage were it not fully activated and looks like a sharingan but doesn't have any abilities and doesn't use chakra until fully activated?
TimeMask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-03, 15:42   Link #123
Ero-Senn1n

Drew Barrymore activated the mangekyou sharingan at a very young age, check her out using amaterasu: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So3JzovWRcQ&t=395
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-03, 22:10   Link #124
HasuMasu
*Artist

Needs more #00000.
Old 2012-03-04, 02:20   Link #125
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Drew Barrymore activated the mangekyou sharingan at a very young age, check her out using amaterasu: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So3JzovWRcQ&t=395
lol! I was half expecting to see her irises change color and start spinning. also, I silently thought "Katon gyokaukku no jutsu" when those fireballs started being hurled around...
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-06, 01:44   Link #126
ranchan13

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
lol! I was half expecting to see her irises change color and start spinning. also, I silently thought "Katon gyokaukku no jutsu" when those fireballs started being hurled around...
For Great Justice,
I ROFLed
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-06, 15:20   Link #127
Bismark

My expectation would be it's like going from Super Sayain 1-4. SS1 is the first stage Sharingan, SS2 is the MS, SS3 is EMS, and SS4, which takes on a totally different look, is the Rinnengan. The catalyst being emotional turmoil and extreme physical stress. It's like the old Vegeta SS problem, where while he wasn't pure of heart his love of fighting and jealous attitude pushed him to SS1. Where as Itachi wasn't a cold hearted murderer, nor was Kakashi. There seems to be one drive, related to relationships and physical stress. Either for self preservation or group preservation. There seems to need to be a raw want for power and a feeling of loss/extreme need for greater power. This maybe the reason why Madara's Rinnengan activated only during VOTE before he died.
Bismark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 14:08   Link #128
TimeMask
Phantom Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bismark View Post
My expectation would be it's like going from Super Sayain 1-4. SS1 is the first stage Sharingan, SS2 is the MS, SS3 is EMS, and SS4, which takes on a totally different look, is the Rinnengan. The catalyst being emotional turmoil and extreme physical stress. It's like the old Vegeta SS problem, where while he wasn't pure of heart his love of fighting and jealous attitude pushed him to SS1. Where as Itachi wasn't a cold hearted murderer, nor was Kakashi. There seems to be one drive, related to relationships and physical stress. Either for self preservation or group preservation. There seems to need to be a raw want for power and a feeling of loss/extreme need for greater power. This maybe the reason why Madara's Rinnengan activated only during VOTE before he died.
To get EMS you have to take your brothers eyes but to get Super Sayian 3 you don't but I could see Madara unlocking the rinnegan due to some strong emotions and possibly Senju DNA.
TimeMask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-22, 15:27   Link #129
MeroBAKA

When Madara spoke about the perfect form of Susanoo and the fact nobody survived seeing it, he said something like "it is said..."
Who could say that?
For Madara to report information about the perfect form of Susanoo it means he heard from someone or read it somewhere, but as far as we know, except the ancestor (and the So6P of course), none of the Uchiha before Madara seemed good enough to do the perfect Susanoo.
I wonder if it is relevant or that sentence was just for the sake of Madara's coolness

Purely a conjecture (actually I don't believe it could be true at the moment), but I wonder there is an additional feature with the sharingan that has yet to be shown. It could be that a sharingan user can acquire competencies and knowledge from a sharingan eye (even maybe memories).
Since Tobi collects the eyes I wonder if it is just spare eyes for him or he would be able to add up the different eyes to create a more powerful sharingan.
It was the case with brothers' eyes. Maybe it will be extended to any sharingan eye.
And I wonder whose sharingan eye Tobi has at the moment, it could be obito eye or someone's from the uchiha massacre.

Last edited by MeroBAKA; 2012-08-05 at 03:21.
MeroBAKA is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
naruto