AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

View Poll Results: Infinite Stratos - Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 13 15.29%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 16 18.82%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 22 25.88%
7 out of 10 : Good 18 21.18%
6 out of 10 : Average 10 11.76%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 2.35%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.18%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 2.35%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.18%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-03-11, 17:53   Link #61
Yusei Fudo
Banned

We got more Cecilia action this episode than Charlotte, except the fact looks like Char wants to hide her relationship with Ichika in their private :P

I lol'ed when Chifuyu went like "You guys want him"? And all the 5 main girls was like REALLY?
Then Chifuyu goes: Ha I trolled you

then the others go: T3T

XD

I really wonder who the White Knight was. Maybe Chifuyu?
Old 2011-03-11, 18:34   Link #62
Sekirei07

I wonder if Chif and Tan went to school together. Can you imagine what there school life would have been like? lol
Old 2011-03-11, 19:12   Link #63
kramerica

I just rewatched it and noticed at the beginning the "trio girls" wanted to play Twister with Ichika

Nanael is not amused.
Old 2011-03-11, 21:56   Link #64
Fawx9

No wonder Houki has such a short fuss. Having her sister as the only consistent contact in the past 10 years would make me on hairs edge too.
Old 2011-03-11, 21:58   Link #65
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yusei Fudo View Post
We got more Cecilia action this episode than Charlotte, except the fact looks like Char wants to hide her relationship with Ichika in their private :P

I lol'ed when Chifuyu went like "You guys want him"? And all the 5 main girls was like REALLY?
Then Chifuyu goes: Ha I trolled you

then the others go: T3T

XD

I really wonder who the White Knight was. Maybe Chifuyu?
It's kinda hard NOT to assume White Knight = Chifuyu. And why do I think that Tabane hacked the missiles and told Chifuyu to knock them all down just so she could show off her new machine's capabilities? Sounds like her...

And Chifuyu's such a troll too XD. She know she has a hot commodity in Ichika and she's not going to let 'it' go easily. That and he's the only known male IS pilot so his genes could command a high price as well.
Old 2011-03-11, 21:59   Link #66
Dragonkid11
A random-man

I think there is probably two reasons why Ichika's IS is a 4 Gen
1.The sword he using has fold-out tech(AKA 4 Gen tech)
2.It has one-off ability...at first shift(Most people didn't even get one-off ability at 2nd shift)

Houki's IS use fold-out tech more extensively,It like having yukihara on every single part of the IS...(no,that's doesn't mean she have chainsaw on every part of her IS like the evangelion in Shinji and 40k...)
Old 2011-03-11, 22:01   Link #67
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
It's kinda hard NOT to assume White Knight = Chifuyu. And why do I think that Tabane hacked the missiles and told Chifuyu to knock them all down just so she could show off her new machine's capabilities? Sounds like her...
The way the White Knight IS looked when we got some screen time of it does look like Chifuyu's IS with a few more attachments to it, but Tabane hacking the missiles does seem a little overboard

Quote:
And Chifuyu's such a troll too XD. She know she has a hot commodity in Ichika and she's not going to let 'it' go easily. That and he's the only known male IS pilot so his genes could command a high price as well.
She defiantly wants to keep those massages that Ichika is able to provide
Old 2011-03-11, 22:07   Link #68
Forsaken_Infinity

CRAP show is CRAP.

I shall cherish some few moments with Char some episodes earlier but other than that, this show sucks so so so much.
Old 2011-03-11, 22:13   Link #69
Archmagination2002

The wikipedia mentions that Byakushiki is an incomplete 4th generation suit. The Yukihira Type 2 is the new generations version of his sisters weapon.
The Akatsubaki refines what was learned from the Byakushiki to make a complete 4 generation suit.
Its an educated guess that Tabane made the Byakushiki to for Ichika.(friend, Chifuyu's brother, sisters love interest and the first male to be able to pilot an IS.)

Did anybody notice how Tabane gleefully grinned(without showing the top part of her face) when Chifuyu was being told about the American/Israel IS going rogue? I now suspect that she is the reason why the IS went rogue, most likely to show off just how cool Houki and Akatsubaki is.

If thats the case I bet the machine that interrupted Rin's duel with Ichika was sent by Tabane to test Ichika and study Byakushiki's combat data. Afterall she is the only one that can make an unregistered core.
Old 2011-03-11, 22:15   Link #70
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
She defiantly wants to keep those massages that Ichika is able to provide
Ah so hopefully I wasn't the only one going, "NOOOO!" when the girls knocked down the door waaaay too soon. Hearing Chifu-nee's 'ero voice' was...'stimulating' to say the least.
Old 2011-03-11, 22:21   Link #71
Forsaken_Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoarfrost View Post
Given that I loathe everyone in this show (save Charlotte/Chifuyu), for once I'm happy for American aggression.

America baby, kill 'em all.
I would say the same but that's just a bit too serious D:
And its not America, it's America+Israel going berserk? Rofl? Way to suggest what Japanese think of foreigners. English folks are haughty.. Germans are foolhardy.. French are manipulative.. Chinese are at best jokes and now American+Israel joint is militaristic that try risky stuff that goes berserk. Hurr durr, subtle suggestions are subtle... not.
Old 2011-03-11, 22:57   Link #72
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Just starting to realize that there's actually been very little IS combat in the whole series.
Old 2011-03-11, 23:11   Link #73
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuras View Post
Just starting to realize that there's actually been very little IS combat in the whole series.
When the series first started, there was actually a lot of expectations on the IS battles. When it first started, anyways.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2011-03-12, 00:48   Link #74
dark998

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuras View Post
Ichika vs Cecilia
Ichika vs Rin
Ichika/Rin vs Unmanned IS
Cecilia/Rin vs Laura
Ichika/Charlotte vs Laura/Houki

All this up to episode 9 plus the quick scenes involving IS training. Not so little anymore, eh?
Old 2011-03-12, 01:07   Link #75
Asuras
Dictadere~!

No. Not really.

And how long did each of them last? What... Five minutes average?

If it was more reflective of a truly mecha series, I'd presume there to be at least 5 or 6 fights, not 4. And even then, at least have them drawn out a little more.
Old 2011-03-12, 01:29   Link #76
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

Question. Shouldn't the title of this episode be "Thin Red Line" instead of "New(Shin) Red Line"?

I caught what I thought was an error when i started watching.
Old 2011-03-12, 02:31   Link #77
Archangel Roy
Nandaiyo
*Graphic Designer

This episode feels like it's nearing the foreshadowed beginning T3T
Old 2011-03-12, 02:32   Link #78
iceyfw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsaken_Infinity View Post
CRAP show is CRAP.

I shall cherish some few moments with Char some episodes earlier but other than that, this show sucks so so so much.
yep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsaken_Infinity View Post
I would say the same but that's just a bit too serious D:
And its not America, it's America+Israel going berserk? Rofl? Way to suggest what Japanese think of foreigners. English folks are haughty.. Germans are foolhardy.. French are manipulative.. Chinese are at best jokes and now American+Israel joint is militaristic that try risky stuff that goes berserk. Hurr durr, subtle suggestions are subtle... not.
and another yep. if i didn't know any better, i'd say the author is being biased and adding his or her own preconceptions about some ethnicities and countries to the overall plot which are seriously trying to stereotype them. of course the author doesn't want to outright say it! it'd be bad for publicity and bad news for the novel sales of course~
Old 2011-03-12, 05:52   Link #79
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

So, painting your suit red really does make it go faster.

I wonder if it has the same endurance problems as Ichika's?

Tabane's a lot more athletic than I expected.

Cute Laura's rather grown on me. I really like it when she almost said what she thought was going on...

Last edited by Anh_Minh; 2011-03-12 at 07:55.
Old 2011-03-12, 08:18   Link #80
eiyuu99

It's likely to be more lasting than Ichika's current IS, since it didn't go low after the testing.
Houki's skills with IS will mainly be the issue.

Speculations:
The perfected form might end up being an "Energizer" Yukihira - "It just keeps going".
Closed Thread