AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-03-05, 17:56   Link #461
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

im saying this akuma is gonna out of soul energy
Old 2008-03-05, 18:47   Link #462
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

If spoilers are true, then Lenalee just got "upgraded". Good compensation for her sitting out in the Ark arc.
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-07, 10:21   Link #463
naruto89

Spoiler for mistranslation:
naruto89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-07, 12:06   Link #464
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto89 View Post
Spoiler for mistranslation:

Well, that made more sense...

...Unfortunately.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-07, 19:22   Link #465
ThoHell

One word to describe chapter 151.....raped....... I really hope that lvl 4 Akuma kills that inspector! AHH I HATE THAT FREAKIN AHHHHHHHHH! I really don't like him if you couldn't tell. Poor Lin. Nice cliff hanger. Oh, I Lin better not sync with her innocence and kick the lvl 4 akuma's butt by herself or some bs like that. If she resync awesome, but I just hope they don't do some ridiculous power boost or some mumbo jumbo like that. And what's with Kanda's arm? That was new to me!
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-07, 20:32   Link #466
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

I just can't bear any longer to watch that bs Lv. 4 wiping the floor with everybody else and going scot-free.

Chapter 151 was highly emotional due to the trial Lenalee was enduring on herself.
Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 03:02   Link #467
ser4

well a cliff hanger .....why am i not surprised.....i grow tired of cliffhangers
ser4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 11:46   Link #468
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Well, think about it this way; things cannot get any worse than it already has.

At this point in time, if the Generals and/or Allen don't make a miraculous comeback, if Lenalee's doesn't regain her powers, if nothing else oppose the Lv 4 and hold it off for 16 pages...

Then we're going to have quite a body count next week.
Old 2008-03-08, 12:06   Link #469
King Lycan
*IT Support

hmm just read chapter 151 and it has a little Berserk felling to it when Guts first meant God Hand and his crew got messed up and rape,, but anway this chapter was very interesting because i only thought Allen and Krory can take akuma poison but it seems like Kanda can too ... also can't Helvaska fight or she is like Miranda, (Lenalee hates god???) and i dought that lenalee could defeat the lvl 4 akuma if she regains her innocence.. and D Gray Man just got 20 times better in my book..but I hope that the Generals don't come save them i want something more less predictable(like krory injecting his blood into the lvl 4 akuma JK ) and better

Last edited by King Lycan; 2008-03-08 at 12:32.
King Lycan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 12:10   Link #470
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

*facepalm* Well Guido i was wrong, so why don't you just cry about it.
But back then it was still interesting and it would've been great to end. Nowadays it's just dragging out as bad as Bleach.

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 12:31   Link #471
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
hmm just read chapter 151 and it has a little Berserk felling to it when Guts first meant God Hand and his crew got messed up and rape,, but anway this chapter was very interesting because i only thought Allen and Krory can take akuma poison but it seems like Kanda can too ... also can't Helvaska fight or she is like Miranda, and i dought that lenalee could defeat the lvl 4 akuma if she regains her innocence.. and D Gray Man just got 20 times better in my book..but I hope that the Generals don't come save them i want something more less predictable(like krory injecting his blood into the lvl 4 akuma JK ) and better

Technically, Kanda can't die at all Or at least, it doesn't seem like he is in danger of dying anytime soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majek View Post
But back then it was still interesting and it would've been great to end. Nowadays it's just dragging out as bad as Bleach.

Now that is just a really bad comparison.

The problem with Bleach now is that they're repeating the same formula again.

Which is clearly not the case for DGM.

And even back then during that post, there were still several unanswered questions, along with characters not reveal or developed, so much to ensure that there would another arc after it.
Old 2008-03-08, 18:41   Link #472
ThoHell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Well, think about it this way; things cannot get any worse than it already has.

At this point in time, if the Generals and/or Allen don't make a miraculous comeback, if Lenalee's doesn't regain her powers, if nothing else oppose the Lv 4 and hold it off for 16 pages...

Then we're going to have quite a body count next week.
Can't get much worse? What are you talking about? How many have died from this lvl 4's attack so far. Kana, Lavi and all them are still alive. They really should be all dead and if they were if would be a lot worse. I thinks it's going to easy hearted right now. If a person was out to kill, LIKE THE LVL 4 AKUMA IS SUPPOSE TO BE, people would die right away instead of being hurt badly then moving onto the next person. Point is too many people are still alive after being attacked by a murderer who finds pleasure in killing. He didn't kill Allen when he could, didn't kill Lavi when he could, didn't kill Kanda when he could.....some killer...... Powerful he is, but he's not living up to a person who finds pleasure in killing. He killed his own allies/other akumas without thinking, but yet so amny still alive.....
Old 2008-03-08, 19:43   Link #473
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majek View Post
Majek, I can't do that. Imagine how much money would I have to spent on paper tissues?

Ok. Seriously, I don't think the manga is dragging things on as you perceive it. It's relatively short right now with sixteen volumes so far.

BTW, today I went at my local anime convention and purchased D.Gray-man volumes one to four, licensed by Grupo Editorial Vid in my country.

Oh, yeah!
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 21:58   Link #474
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
Can't get much worse? What are you talking about? How many have died from this lvl 4's attack so far. Kana, Lavi and all them are still alive. They really should be all dead and if they were if would be a lot worse. I thinks it's going to easy hearted right now. If a person was out to kill, LIKE THE LVL 4 AKUMA IS SUPPOSE TO BE, people would die right away instead of being hurt badly then moving onto the next person. Point is too many people are still alive after being attacked by a murderer who finds pleasure in killing. He didn't kill Allen when he could, didn't kill Lavi when he could, didn't kill Kanda when he could.....some killer...... Powerful he is, but he's not living up to a person who finds pleasure in killing. He killed his own allies/other akumas without thinking, but yet so amny still alive.....

You don't get it.

Lavi, Kanda, Lenalee... That's 3 out of the 4 MAIN characters in the story, stuck in the same place as the unstopable killing machine.

If nothing else happens, then they would surely die. And the truth is that the death of a main character is alot worse than side/unknown personnel. So When I say it can't get much worse then this, it's because I believe that none of them will die.

And you are mistaken again about the Lv 4, you assume just because he enjoys killing, is that he'll be all so professional about it. But the truth is, he's just having fun.
Old 2008-03-09, 01:04   Link #475
ThoHell

Quote:
You don't get it.

Lavi, Kanda, Lenalee... That's 3 out of the 4 MAIN characters in the story, stuck in the same place as the unstopable killing machine.

If nothing else happens, then they would surely die. And the truth is that the death of a main character is alot worse than side/unknown personnel. So When I say it can't get much worse then this, it's because I believe that none of them will die.

And you are mistaken again about the Lv 4, you assume just because he enjoys killing, is that he'll be all so professional about it. But the truth is, he's just having fun.
If you enjoy killing what is there to be professional about? If you enjoyed killing, your victims would already be dead. The lvl 4 akuma proclaimed himself to be a weapon of destruction/killing machine and said if he went deeper into the base he would find more humans (obviously it means humans to kill). Killers who enjoy to kill in real life enjoy killing, nothing professional behind it unless they choose to be professional. Basically this, killing to him = joy/pleasure/fun yet he hasn't done much to prove his character traits. It would suck to see a main character die, but it does happen, and I seriously wouldn't mind it happening.
Old 2008-03-09, 05:38   Link #476
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Quote:
Now that is just a really bad comparison.

The problem with Bleach now is that they're repeating the same formula again.

Which is clearly not the case for DGM.

And even back then during that post, there were still several unanswered questions, along with characters not reveal or developed, so much to ensure that there would another arc after it.
I didn't compare the story and compared the how it's told. Of course there were unanswered questions but the were moving somewhere. And for me it's better anyway if there's unanswered questions even at the end.

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-09, 19:20   Link #477
King Lycan
*IT Support

@ ThoHell
The lvl 4 has an objective which is to kill Komui should he waste time killing every while he gets away..and yes he has killed he leveled the whole science lab for all we know the generals could be dead or alive...he also probably killed the finders that were holding him captive..also who is gonna save Allen he was knocked out cold he could have internal bleedingand he might just blow up the HQ when he is done to make sukre that everyone is dead
Old 2008-03-09, 19:24   Link #478
ThoHell

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
@ ThoHell
The lvl 4 has an objective which is to kill Komui should he waste time killing every while he gets away..and yes he has killed he leveled the whole science lab for all we know the generals could be dead or alive...he also probably killed the finders that were holding him captive..also who is gonna save Allen he was knocked out cold he could have internal bleedingand he might just blow up the HQ when he is done to make sukre that everyone is dead
Komui is still alive, he current has his foot on Lens head making her feel dispair. If his objective was to kill Komui then why has he failed to do it? Basically he isn't killing squat.
Old 2008-03-09, 19:39   Link #479
King Lycan
*IT Support

we don't know that for sure do we all we know was that Kanda and lavi were protecting Komui and then it switched to Lenalee and Helvaska
Old 2008-03-09, 20:50   Link #480
ser4

what is this thing about "rape"?? i read it 2 or 3 times in this thread and i started wondering ...if i missed something last i knew DGM didn't have any of that or...had it?
ser4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, manga, shounen, steampunk, supernatural