AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-08-28, 01:04   Link #401
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeman1884 View Post
The whole "Ikusu not knowing how babies are made" thing a few episodes ago made me instantly suspicious. How does someone that age not know how reproduction works?

Although tbh, I could totally see them introducing an entirely new character right near the end and making her the sister.
they seem to have someone like that. The young girl that was with the school board. They put a lot of emphasis on her when she showed up. My guess is that next episode will finish up Rinka. Episodes 9 and 10 will be the student Counsel president (forgot her name) then the last 2 episodes will be about Ikusu or her and the reveal that one of them is the little sister.
Old 2012-08-29, 08:01   Link #402
Snuffle
likes cute things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimapan View Post
The broadcast room had a clear line of sight on the conference room
Aside from that, in that scene it showed the length of the girl's hair and the color. However the color could be changed with the excuse of the room being dark, but as it looks, she has the same hair color as Shougo. Additionally, the only girl with that length of hair out of the characters shown is Rinka. But even with those (misleading?) hints, I'm reluctant to believe that Rinka is Shougo's sister.
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 10:07   Link #403
Anime Online

It is Rinka using the public address system. There is a brief camera shot of the girl standing with her back to the window and you can see her waist length hair. It's the exact same hairstyle and length as Rinka.

I have no idea why Rinka is impersonating Shougo's sister though. I still can't understand why Mei went through the trouble to impersonate Shougo's sister, despite watching the episode a few times. It seems Mei wants Shougo to believe his sister left Japan, but why?

The black haired girl amongst the visitors look suspicious though. By the way she nodded at Shougo, it seemed as though she knew him.
Anime Online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 18:06   Link #404
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime Online View Post
It is Rinka using the public address system. There is a brief camera shot of the girl standing with her back to the window and you can see her waist length hair. It's the exact same hairstyle and length as Rinka.

I have no idea why Rinka is impersonating Shougo's sister though.
As I already said - I doubt that whoever broadcasted this is actually his little sister. If she's any smart, she'll have someone else transmit a recording.

Quote:
I still can't understand why Mei went through the trouble to impersonate Shougo's sister, despite watching the episode a few times. It seems Mei wants Shougo to believe his sister left Japan, but why?
Mei helped her becaus she's her best friend. Also, because the little sister is an illegitimate child, she wouldn't be welcomed in the family - which is why she prefers to stay anonymous.

Quote:
The black haired girl amongst the visitors look suspicious though. By the way she nodded at Shougo, it seemed as though she knew him.
Yes, there's something suspicious about her.
Old 2012-08-29, 20:07   Link #405
sky black swordman

Quote:
The one with blue Eyes?
Old 2012-08-29, 21:32   Link #406
Scarletknive
Meister

How many cour is this show again?(Hardly checks website for more info due to tight schedule.)

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2012-08-29 at 21:48. Reason: removed hint again
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 01:03   Link #407
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post
How many cour is this show again?(Hardly checks website for more info due to tight schedule.)
According to the best source I know, the relentlessness blog, there will be twelve episodes:
"Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru (12 Episodes, 6 BDs/DVDs, 2×6)"

Another cour later may be possible, I guess, depending how things turn out, but this is all for now.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 02:11   Link #408
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Not to mention ikusu probably has one of the best chances of being the sister
I actually kind of want that to happen, because it'll be interesting to see how Mei and Ikusu became best friends.

But am I the only one who really suspects that it's Miyabi? I still can't forget the Ep3 end where she immediately tells Shougo to leave when he said he can't marry his sister instead of being completely confused. And in Ep4, she suddenly acted all clueless and pretended to be his childhood friend again. Also, the little sister at the funeral has brown hair and really looks like Miyabi.
Kirroha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 03:05   Link #409
cyberdemon

Quote:

I have no idea why Rinka is impersonating Shougo's sister though. I still can't understand why Mei went through the trouble to impersonate Shougo's sister, despite watching the episode a few times. It seems Mei wants Shougo to believe his sister left Japan, but why?

It seems obvious that Rinka impersonated the sister only so she could get the enforcement group going. Doing that while the school board was there would show them the lack of adherence to rules in the school and allow her to start enforcing proper rules. Shougo's sister was just a means to an end.
Old 2012-08-30, 05:04   Link #410
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

Also, Miyabi rejected the DNA test when Shougo asked her to take it.

I actually don't want Miyabi to be the little sister because that'll just be too boring, but it really seems like it'll be her.
Kirroha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 07:41   Link #411
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirroha View Post
Also, Miyabi rejected the DNA test when Shougo asked her to take it.

I actually don't want Miyabi to be the little sister because that'll just be too boring, but it really seems like it'll be her.
She rejected it because she got perverted thoughts about it and was too embarrased afterwards.
I'm pretty sure thee siter is Ikusu.
TBH I even doubt she really works as an Operative for his company, because if my memory serves me right she was never once mentioned by Shougo's mother, he also never mentioned her.

Another thing is that Shougo might have the same Idea, since when Ikusu said to let someone he trusts order the test package he didn't send her but asked a random character instead.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 13:57   Link #412
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for NakaImo 08 - Swimsuit Zombie Shootfest (Buckles Optional):
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 23:19   Link #413
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

this week ep.8
oh poor shougo sure measure skirt is one thing but grab a female "cream puffs" on zombie shoot ride now that another story.

so shougo bit ugh from council works so mrs.x suggest bring rinka & pres to fun park, scary house, zombie slime on rinka, etc.

then ta-da it was rinka did "sister" phone call cause trying protect shougo, his family company, & his sister due cause someone trying to take blackmail doing cause rinka was being forced due to arrange marriage.

so after hearing that shougo so idea have rinka pretend to be shougo lover to help her & it works sorta now rinka want shougo too cue now 3 girls after shougo.

wonder what next?
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 02:31   Link #414
Divini
Senpai!

It's kind of funny to see Shougo all innocently bewildered by his love interests showing more skin, when he got Ikusu casually naked around his house everyday...
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 06:08   Link #415
frivolity
My posts are frivolous

The other short-twin-tailed tsunderes, Rin from IS and Usami from Mayo Chiki, all lost. I'll have a fit if Miyabi loses too.
frivolity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 06:28   Link #416
EroKing

Suspicious statement? Seeing how Ikusu is missing from the ED I can only guess she is Shougo's real sister. Then it's possible here she was referring to her late father.
Old 2012-08-31, 08:20   Link #417
Dahak86
Classics never age

Images
No stitches for ep8?
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Images
And I didn't thought this meme was still alive, but so it seems...
Dahak86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 08:51   Link #418
EroKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
Images
No stitches for ep8?
Rinka-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
EroKing disappoints...
It made you started posting stuff again so all according to plan!
Old 2012-08-31, 16:34   Link #419
Bombo
TSF Fans

Rinka-Sama
What you have done to me you blonde girl!!?

For little sister
Spoiler for Maybe she is ...:

Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 17:15   Link #420
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I'm not a huge Taketatsu Ayana fan, but she sure is nailing Rinka. Fits the animation and the character perfectly, and just captivates the viewer (if I'm any example).

Since she was first introduced, I've thought of Rinka as the most appropriate bride for a rising young company president. She has the strength and confidence and social ability for the job. And now she likes Shougo and is free....

As for who the sister is, if there is one, Miyabi remains a possibility. So does Ikusu, but I doubt it's her. I haven't been able to find it again, but at one point a couple of episodes ago, didn't she muse to herself about the sister in a way that made it seem it was someone other than her?
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
romantic comedy, shounen