AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-03-17, 10:33   Link #26301
Eratas123

How did PT get created in your fanon?

What CQC do you think Laura knows?

Isn't that most OC fics?

@ Demi - They'd get treated as perverts:/ Ichika's not much of a character so much as he's a plot device.
Old 2012-03-17, 10:35   Link #26302
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

... You mean trying to sneak into an all-girls school except deadly and 100 times more risque?
Old 2012-03-17, 10:41   Link #26303
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Eras
Rather than how it was created, more like how it evolved. As said by the canon, they're terrorist organization established since WWII. But normal Terrorist Organization can be this small and organized. They evolved roughly after WK incident.

I think she knew several martial arts

I knew, I was talking about WHAT IF this happen from the start, not when Ichika came to I.S.A. and males just popping out from nowhere.
Old 2012-03-17, 10:45   Link #26304
Eratas123

How was the WK a catalyst for their evolutions?

Think she can disarm guns from people?

Wouldn't that just replace Ichika with the OC? I know a story from Writing.com who replaced someone with a ridiculous OC named "Sasuke".
Old 2012-03-17, 10:46   Link #26305
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Ohohoho, why not?

That or I think that a male's POV would hold more substance and relevance because he's actually having crap smacked into him rather than semi-worshipped like Ichika for coincidence.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 10:48   Link #26306
Eratas123

That might make for an OC parody story or something.
Old 2012-03-17, 10:51   Link #26307
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Eras
WK changed the world, multinational terrorist organization is not exception.

Yes, she can.

I was thinking more along the line of "Ichika as one of three rookie guys amongst 150 girls", oh wait, that's the same....

@ Demi
Precisely, Ichika's being Chifuyu's brother bring burden of unnecessary expectation for him. But of course, they're right all along...
Old 2012-03-17, 10:55   Link #26308
Eratas123

Does Tabane know about them?

What if it was pointed right next to her head?

You mean like the WHite Knight fanfic?
Old 2012-03-17, 10:57   Link #26309
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Of course.

I dunno, play with canon, she can.

I'm not reading that fic, sorry.

EDIT: in my concept, it's a gamble to find a male amongst the crowd of millions. So there's no special people like Tatenashi (prepared very early). The second year for example only have one guy with D-rank, the third year has none. Ichika's generation has many, but he's kind of outstanding.
Old 2012-03-17, 10:58   Link #26310
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@zero: In being an IS pilot?

I think what I mean when it becomes plot relevant. The girls are always used to IS, but in personal combat, they would be quite weak(as disproven by canon). When it's a fight between IS, the girls bail the boy out. When it's hand to hand, the boy helps the girls out.

Alternatively, the girls aren't very streetwise and despite their training, don't have the proper skill set in how to deal with people and street gangs and stuff without beating the stuffing out of them. Making them very inefficient in any task. The protagonist would know his way around and actually know when force is necessary and when it isn't.
Old 2012-03-17, 11:00   Link #26311
Eratas123

Does she care at all?

How strong is she? Both Canon and ST please.

Just because of that one scene I showed you? Lighten up a bit, senpai.

@ Demi - What's the point of the OC? Can't you ust re-write Ichika to be more smart?
Old 2012-03-17, 11:05   Link #26312
demino_hellsin
That one guy

that was the plan in Cake Eater. He's smart on things at home and how to deal with the neighborhood, how to deal with people. Basically, he's skilled in things which are beyond academia, combat and stuff people normally measure a character by. But I'm not sure if it fits him
Old 2012-03-17, 11:08   Link #26313
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Eras
She only cares when they're related to her plan, otherwise no.

I dunno about canon (since damn near everyone has impossible feat...except Rin ), in the Fanon, she has superb agility and speed, and while not as strong as grown up male soldier, she's extremely powerful considering her size.

No offense, but that's not the reason. I rarely read other's fic anymore.
Old 2012-03-17, 11:18   Link #26314
Eratas123

So who's the real big bad? Her or PT?

What impossible feat did Cecilia, Kanzashi, and Houki do? Anyway, does Laura ever gain any new upgrades over the course of ST?

How come? You used to read just about every fic.

@ Demi - It'll be fine. Most of the good tics have him being completely different in personality.
Old 2012-03-17, 11:26   Link #26315
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Both can be one, the problem is choices, choices.

Are you sure? Houki: Breach the door with a bokken: Impossible. Kanzashi: Typing with FEET: not really impossible, but seriously?! Cecilia: .... maybe the author just forget again.

At best one or two chapter. The only one I still read regularly is Athena Bouclier, and that's if it was posted here. I don't read Daydreams anymore, neither I read FI, and currently I'm waiting for Shadow update.
Old 2012-03-17, 11:30   Link #26316
Eratas123

Are both stopped by the end?

Wait, when did she type with her feet? She only used her hands as far as I could tell:

I never expected you to read FI and Daydreams I don't pay much attention to it. I'm just writing Shadow slowly over the few days. I have about 3000 words now.
Old 2012-03-17, 11:39   Link #26317
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

As I said: Maybe. Not stopped completely might allow sequel

Quote:
Helping to support the development, the pilot, Kanzashi, had been operating on both software and hardware with the support of Nohohon-san, She's working on things far more than what an ordinary person can do, like operating the machine, gathering data and controlling the feedback.

What's most amazing however is the way she's controlling those machines. She's not just using voice control, eye control or body gestures, but also using both hands and both feet to control 2 keyboards each, 8 holographic keyboards altogether.

I know that she can put her hand between the keyboards above and below. As the keyboard below's being typed on, the keyboard above can be controlled by the hitting motion.

The problem is that the toes are doing the same thing, though she's using [PIC] to let the IS float in mid-air, that's practically god-like.

As a side note, the keyboard's not flat, but a fully customized model where each key's shaped in a sphere.
The things I hate the most is when I can NOT explain something logically, period. Charlotte and her bullet time is NOTHING compared to this. There's nothing Ichika can do to be God mode sue besides thrashing them in a battle.
Old 2012-03-17, 11:42   Link #26318
Eratas123

Well, they are holographic, so that could explain it. Her glasses are holigraphic as well.

Would anyone in the story even fight her? Most of the cast have no problem with her.
Old 2012-03-17, 11:46   Link #26319
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Nope, doesn't justify the fact that she is using 8 keyboards and typing with her toes.

Most of people in the cast only knew her as creator of I.S. and sister of Houki, not the people launching ICBM and sending golem around and metaphorically fucking with everyone.
Old 2012-03-17, 11:49   Link #26320
Eratas123

.....Tabane did it? Anyway, there's suspension of disbelief there. That's the only way I can justify Irish doing acrobatics and parkour despite looking like a small push would down him.

Anyway, why is 8 keyboards so unrealistic?

Would they even do anything if they found out? It's not like they were completely screwed over at any point.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest