AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2017-01-08, 01:54   Link #2661
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Hmm, sharing our first Love Live photoshoot for the year 2017. ^^
Also have pics near the Christmas Tree. But I still have sort those out before they can be posted.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2017-01-09 at 06:55.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 09:54   Link #2662
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Otaku Expo 2017 (day 2)

Hi. Time for our first anime convention report of this year. Otaku Expo 2017 happened last Feb 5, so this writeup is very late - sorry for that, was very busy with work. Anyway. this is a fun convention. Not very crowded, so it's easy to move around. Saw some friends too.

Well, without any further delay here are the pics:

Arrived at approximately 1 in the afternoon. Bought ticket to get inside the megatrade hall.

First cosplayer that I saw is Kikumi cosplaying as Ririchiyo from Inu x Boku. That's a nice smile, and a good way to start the day. ^^

. .

Next is a Sakura Miku cosplay by Mae

. . .

Ok, time to explore the place. Let's check some of the booths. ^^

Pusheen items.

Some nice drawings

Saw some cosplayers who are near the booths. Note, if a cosplayer is buying something. Wait first for them to finish before asking for pics.

Rikka Takanashi cosplay by Belle

Maerinn cosplaying as You Watanabe from Love Live Sunshine

And one more Love Sunshine cosplayer.. a Kurosawa Ruby cosplay by Nyazowa Suwawa - she has a cute and funny nickname.

It's like she's saying "ganbaruby" in the first pose. ^^

. .

Ok, let's explore some more inside the megatrade hall.

Saw a booth selling AKB48 items.

Yoshino Tsushima (fallen angel version) ccosplay by Naomi. Plenty of Sunshine cosplayers in this convention.

. .

Ok, that's walk inside for now. Let's try the hallway of the 5th floor. There are actually often more cosplayers outside than inside the megatrade.

Jen cosplaying as Touka Kirishima from Tokyo Ghoul. I think this is the anime where people get eaten. Saw her near he exit.

. . .

Time: almost 3 pm in the afternoon
Place: 5th floor of SM Megamall, just outside the megatrade hall

Found a bunny. ^^ Nozomi Toujo cosplay by Joy. Saw her near the escalator. Will be editing this part later. I don't know what version of Nozomi she's using.

Isa seno cosplaying as Mumei from Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress. Had to take these shots fast because a guard might tell us to go away from the busy escalator area. ><

. . .

Walked to the far end of 5th floor. Here, the mood is more relaxed because no guards in this area who will tell cosplayers and photographers to "move on".

Chitanda Eru cosplay by Renchan. Cute. ^^

. . .

Dhei cosplaying as "Ghost" from Call of Duty

Nica as Sakurachi Riko and Mikhaela cosplaying as Kunikida Hanamaru. Both characters are from Love Live Sunshine. There's actually 2 more persons in their group of Aquors cosplayers.. a Ruby and a Yoshiko, but I was not able to take pic because it's a bit crowded in this area.

. .

Saia Sakata cosplaying as Rem from Re:Zero. Was not able to get the name of the Ram cosplayer.

. . .

Well, that's enough walking outside. Let's go back inside the megatrade hall.

Time: approximately 3:30 pm in the afternoon
Place: inside the megatrade hall

And we have more Love Live. This time characters from season 1.
Yuri Suzuki as Honoka Kousaka and Aila as Kotori Minami. More Love Live is always good.

Saw a zombie dog!! O_O It's hard to hear what he / she is saying. And cannot hold ballpen to write name. Anyone know this character, and what anime it comes from? XD

Raven cosplaying as Beatrice from RE:Zero

. . .

Some Love Live items. Can hang these in your room?

Bang Dream poster. Unfortunately, my hands are shaky when taking this pic. So it's totally blurred ><

Time: almost 4 pm in the afternoon

Saw a friend. Krisha cosplaying as Yoshiko Tsushima from Love Live Sunshine. She's in "Yohane" mode. Even complete with a book.

. .

While I was taking shots.. another girl came and talked to me. Oh, i t's another good friend. Ally cosplaying Nico Yazawa from Love Live season 1. She really likes this character. Did not recognize her at first... but I remembered that she's the Mirai cosplayer we met at Cosplay Carnival last year. ^____^

Spoiler:

Shot one more pic with Krisha before moving.

Saw a Kurumi poster in one of the booths.

And just some steps away from where I saw Krisha and Ally. Saw another good friend.. Kaori Miyazono cosplay by Charlene. Did not expect to meet plenty of people that I know in this con. Have seen her use this cos before, but this is the first time I've taken pics of it.

. . . . .

Mikki Nyan cosplaying as Mitama from Fire Emblem.

. .

More Pusheen items. the plushies are cute. However, I don't have enough extra money to buy them. ;_;

Some more items from the other booths. hmm, plenty of cat items in this convention.

If you like to stay at home like Umaru...

Shimakaze umbrella

Some more Umaru. XD

Ririchiyo cosplay by Almira. In the afternoon, cosplayers can still have a nice smile even when most people are already tired.

Looking at the dakimakura sold at Micari Shop... getting tempted to buy the Emilia. ><

. . . .

More cat items. ^^

Zombie dog has died. Maybe some resident evil cosplayers killed him? Hehe, just kidding. ><

Cathleen cosplaying as Chiya from Urara Meirochou. First Urara cosplayer I've seen. Some cosplayers here are fast, at the time I took this pic.. the anime is just on episode 4 or 5. Anyway, her Chiya cosplay is cute. ^^

. .

Ok, let's explore the place some more. There are still some booths that I haven't visited yet.

Panda wallets

Amanda cosplaying as Ai Shindou from Kyoukai no Kanata

. . .

Stocking Anarchy cosplay by Bree Chan

. . . .

Up next are Yna and Kimiko as Rem and Ram from Re:Zero. There are plenty of photographers taking photos of them. Waited for my turn to take pics.

. .

Walked a bit more. I saw a Mitsuha cosplayer near the stage.. Hori cosplaying as Mitsuha Miyamizu from Kimi no Nawa. We had a short talk about the movie, and opinions about the story and ending.

Then I Saw a bear. Would have liked to buy i t and take home to some friends. But don't have much extra money.

It's almost time to go home. Let's go out again.

Time: almost 5 pm in the afternoon
Place: 5th floor of SM Megamall. Outside the megatrade hall

Hiyori Iki cosplay by Lei. Asked her where's her tail. Told me that it's not there. People who watched Noragami would understand what I'm talking about. XD

. .

Just near where I saw Lei. I saw another Mitsuha cosplayer. ^^

Honey cosplaying as Mitsuha Miyamizu. We also had a short talk about Kimi no Nawa. The movie is really good. And Honey is good at making a cute pose. ^^

. . .

Gladz as Nico Yazawa and Gen as Maki Nishikino. Both characters are from Love Live season 1.

Krul Tepes cosplay by Jayla.

Fanta as Minael and Ell as Yunael - from Mahou Shoujou Ikusei Keikaku

. .

Jelly cosplaying as Mei Misaki from Another. I think this is a nice Mei cosplay.

. . . .

Yuni as Dia Kurosawa from Love Live Sunshine. Maybe because of being tired, I mistook her for Yohane. Then I realized student council president is the one who makes those poses. XD

. .

Radz cosplaying as Mirai Kuriyama

. .

Oh, and found another friend. Lulu from League of Legends - cosplay by Tricia

. .
Spoiler:

Hmm, and I also found Ally outside. We took a shot just for fun. ^^

Ok, going inside for the last time.

Time: past 6 pm
Place: inside megatrade hall

Let's take one more look at the booths.

Akame dakimakura being sold at Micari shop

Aquors items

Saratoga and Yamakaze cosplay by Yuki and Yuii ^^

Red cosplaying as Ayano Tateyama from Mekaku City Actors

More stuffed toys.

Sakura Narumi dakimakura?

Clais cosplaying as Yang Xiao Long from RWBY

Met Krisha again. Well, Yohane has a lollipop now. XD

. . .

Nina cosplaying as Maekawa from Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko

. .

Oh well, did not expect to see one more friend. It's a Megumin cosplay by Regine. Are there giant toads inside the hall? Haha, Konosuba always takes away some tiredness.

Hmm, and she is the one who made the props and costume for her cosplay.

. . . .
Spoiler:

Now just in front of Micari shop. Thinking of going home. When I saw my friend Yuki. She did not cosplay today. But we took pic anyway.

Micari shop

Bought an Emilia dakimakura from them . OMG.... Rem almost all sold out. The blue hair meido is indeed the BEST GIRL.

Oh, and they are the kind owners of Micari Shoppe. Paul and his wife. Gave me a discount.

It's evening. Surprised to see again the first cosplayer I met at this con. Well, Ririchiyo is still smiling. ^^

Met Regine again. So some last shots before going home.

Ashley as Serinuma Kae from Watashi ga Motete Dousunda and her friend Charrie cosplaying as Mirai Kuriyama

Sabs as Ram and pen as Rem. Nice pose. ^^

And one more Love Live cosplay before going out.

Zed as Maki Nishinkino (schoolgirl version).

Time: past 7 pm
Place: hallway outside megatrade hall

Aaand totally unexpected. Saw one more good friend. Mary Grace cosplaying as Kotori Minami (devil version). Hmm, Grace I did not know that you like Love Live now. XD

. . . . .

Well, time to go home. Some good memories today. Might come back again next year. ",)

Pics taken at home:

Cat wallet

I like cats, and this makes a good souvenir

Emilia dakimakura. I chose the safe for work version. Emilia-sama why did you emtpy my wallet? You're really the silver haired witch! >___<

Hmm, that's all. Thank you for reading. Next writeup will be about Cosplay Carnival 2017. ",)

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2017-06-25 at 04:47.
Old 2017-03-21, 18:15   Link #2663
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Lots of very nice cosplay photos here!

It's really nice to see so many lovely Love Live cosplays, for both Sunshine and School Idol Project.

I think the cosplays I was the most impressed with were all of the Ram/Rem pairs, Re:Zero's Beatrice, and Megumin. That Beatrice costume is amazing, I really love that Megumin costume, and the Ram/Rem pairs all did an excellent job of giving off "twin sisters" vibe. They all had very nice costumes as well!

Thanks for this convention update, Liddo-kun. It's always a good treat to check them out.
Old 2017-03-22, 01:33   Link #2664
Palsa-San
General of Aurda
*Graphic Designer

Great report Liddo-kun!
Lot's of really good cosplays too, and so much Love Live, I'm rather surprised that it's not actually a Love Live convention.
Also, that's no lollipop, that's Kaladanda, the staff of Death.
The zombie dog thingy is from the game Five Nights at Freddy's, which is a spoof on Chuck E. Cheese style restaurants, see video for details.
Old 2017-03-22, 09:56   Link #2665
Liddo-kun
is this so?

@Triple R

Thanks. Glad you liked them. Love Live is sort of mainstream here. Hmm, Sunrise really did something right with this idol anime. People not only cosplay costumes worn in the anime... the anime is so famous here now that cosplayers spend time and money to cosplay even the versions not shown in the anime.

It's somehow becoming a tradition here for the demon sisters to be always in pairs - which isn't a bad thing. And I agree on what you said about the Beatrice costume. I think it's nicely sewn. I'll inform Regine that you liked her Megumin cosplay.

Honestly, times are tough here right now. Busy with my real life job, and most of my friends Karen and the others have whole day jobs as well. Which is why we can't do shoots as often as before. But will try to keep things going for as long as we can. We are putting together an Emilia costume, just need to get our hands on a wig and shoes.

@Palsa-san

Haha, that's a good one. A Love Live convention indeed. The ones here are the ones I took pic of. There's actually more LL cosplayers in the con than what you see here.

Oh, didn't know that Yohane's prop has a name. She's really a chuuni.
Btw, where did you find out about the name?

And thanks for the info on the zombie dog. I'll know what to write if I see him again.
Old 2017-03-22, 15:42   Link #2666
Palsa-San
General of Aurda
*Graphic Designer

Actually, I Googled demonic weapons, but knowing her character, I'd expect her to say something along those lines.
Old 2017-03-23, 12:09   Link #2667
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Sailor Moon Cosplay Is The Height Of 90s Fashion
Old 2017-05-19, 08:35   Link #2668
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Cosplay Carnival 2017 (day 2)

Hi, time for another anime convention report. Cosplay Carnival happened last March 25 and 26 at SMX Convention Center. Attended the second day of the event. Due to busy schedule, I was a bit late and got there at almost 4 pm in the afternoon. But there's still a lot to see there even if I was late.

Without any further delay, here are the pics:

Got ticket from first floor of SMX.

Time: almost 4 pm in the afternoon
Place: third floor of SMX, outside Function Room 5

Went up to the third floor. Saw my friend Grace cosplaying as Nozomi from Love Live (idolized magician version). Good thing I walked around first instead of going straight into Function room 5. Grace has fever, maybe because the costume is not easy to wear? Gave her a medicine from my bag. Always have paracetamols because if someone get's carsick. She went home right after we finished shooting. @_@

. . . . .

Place: inside Function Room 5

Really crowded inside. Didn't expect this many people.

First cosplayer pic inside is Umaru cosplay by Izzel. The first pic is not a stolen shot - we did that pose to make it look like Uma ru is playing a game.

Something going on at the stage. Some sort of question and answer contest?

Misa Amane from Death Note. Cosplay by Lizzy.

Some things you might want to buy. :3

Well, let's walk around. I'm being careful not to bump into anyone, because the place is really crowded.

Anna cosplaying as Mumei from Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress

. .

And just nearby, found another friend. Emilia cosplay by Jazmine Tan. There are actually many photographers taking her pic. The costume fits her well. ^^

. .

Tried to go outside and walk around, but outside it's even more crowded. So I went back into the Function Room.

What you would see outside..

Went back in. ><

Time: approximately 4:30 in the afternoon

There's a store inside that sells only Live Live items. The Honoka and Nico figures look good. Tempted to buy one, but not enough money.

. . . . .

Krul Tepes cosplay by Aiyeen. If you look at the first pic, you will notice that she even has fangs. Really nice.

. .

Saw my friend Yuki. Cosplaying as Yukine from Noragami. We chatted a bit, then I walked to explore some booths that I haven't seen yet.

Cat items

Pins

Kongou-san <3

Madohomu

There's a section for artists. For a small fee, you can request a sketch of your favorite character or something else here.

The Carnival tarpaulin. You can see this hanging at different places inside Function Room 5.

Kimi no Nawa and Rem

Anyone remember this anime?

And lastly. A schedule if you want to have a meet and greet with the giest cosplayer Haoge.

Ok, that's enough walking around inside, and a lot of time has passed. Maybe it's not crowded outside anymore. Went out again.

Time: approximately 5 pm in the afternoon.
Place: outside Function Room 5

Kristine cosplaying as Emilia-tan. She wrote "Emilia-tan" on my notepad.
And her friend Rochelle doing a costrip... I remember we talked it's almost supposed to be a character from an anime, but the costume is still not fully complete so we just write it's a costrip for now. Seeing them is a nice way to start the walk outside. ^^

. .

Next I saw another friend. Angelica - or you can call her Jelly ^^, she's cosplaying as the battle version of Mumei. Hmm, first time I saw this. Did not know that Mumei can do this. Getting interested to watch the anime.

. . . . . .

Haruhi cosplay by Clar

Saw Jelly one more time, we also took pics of the back of the costume.

Decided to go back inside.

Time: approximately 5:20 pm in the afternoon

Still many people inside.

Armie cosplaying as Dia Kurosawa from Love Live Sunshine. I think she got the facial expression just right. xD

Kristine as Kiyoko and Lorraine as Hitoka. Both characters are from Haikyuu! anime.

Next I saw Czarina and Ashley cosplaying as jpop characters. They wrote "Baby metal" on my notepad, so they are probably doing a cosplay of that jpop group. I think cosplay is really cute. ^^

. . .

And walking some more, I saw Another friend. Shazu cosplaying as... ?? She wrote "Perkee!" on the notepad. Oh, and see the guy holding the teddy? I asked if teddy is for sale. He replied that it' not for sale. Teddy is the "baby" of the shop.

Yukino cosplay by Abegail. Ok, I don't know from which anime the character came from. Sorry, forgot to ask the cosplayer. Will ask Abegail when I contact her.

Another unexpected meeting, saw my friend Donna-chan... she suddenly appeared. ^^ Anyway, glad that we met again. She's cosplaying as Senjojougahara Hitagi from Bakemonogatari. I think character with long hair fits her well.

. . .

She used her cellphone to take this pic.
Spoiler:

Hanekawa Tsubasa cosplay by Clarence. They're doing a group cosplay.

Well, after some chat time to do some more walking. It's almost time to go home..

Time: almost 6 pm

Keziah cosplaying as Star Butterfly from Star vs the Forces of Evil

. . .

Saw Jazmine again... well, more shots of Emilia is always a good thing.

. .

Still plenty of people at the convention.

Elie Ayase (awakened cheongsam version) cosplay by Rachelle

Next I saw a nice Akame cosplay by ninj9. She's good at posing for pics, looks like she practiced Akame's moves already. ^_^

. . . . .

ninj9's deviantart

Walking a bit more, I saw another friend.. Rhoan cosplaying as Sakura Kinomoto. We chatted a bit, then I walk on to get some more pics.

MC cat version by Josephine. It's cute and funny when she's using the chopsticks. xD

And the last pic inside the megatrade hall is a Pikachu cosplay by Alexyzs. Saw her and her mom near the takoyaki food stand. Even her socks are Pikachu. :3

. .

Time: almost 7 pm
Place: outside Function Room 5

Well, sadly it's now time to go home. But I still have the camera on hand to get a shot of people I will meet on the way out. ^^

Did not expect to see one more friend, but it happened. Met my friend Chiisai cosplaying as Hanamaru from Love Live Sunshine. The last time I saw her was almost 2 years ago, glad to see her again this day.

. .

Ruby Kurosawa cosplay by Ayen

Mimo Tan cosplaying as Maki Nishikino (ninja version)

Kuroko hime from Accel World. Cosplay by Rita Mae. Wow, it takes some skill to move around in those huge wings.

Now going down to the first floor and outside t he SMX building.. but wait!! There's one more pic. ^^

Alice cosplaying as Chieri from AKB0048. Well, the wig isn't exactly the right color, but I'm still glad to see that some people still cosplay as AKB characters. They seem to have attended the conven tion as a group, because I saw a Sonata at the ticket booth.

Had a really good time today. Unexpectedly saw many people that I know, some of them I have been friends with since 2014 - glad that they are still active at conventions even after man y years have passed. Goodbye Cosplay Carnival 2017. Will try to come back again next year. ^^

Some simple souvenirs from the convention:

Rem, Aqua and Menma pin. The PERKEE calling card from Shazu. An d of course, the cosplay carnival ticket.

Well, that's all. Thank you for reading. Next convention report would be Toycon 2017. Have a nice day everyone. ",)

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2017-05-26 at 08:17.
Old 2017-05-19, 19:26   Link #2669
Palsa-San
General of Aurda
*Graphic Designer

Great shots Liddo-kun, and awesome cosplays!

I hope that Grace was able to make a quick and safe recovery, and she had an epic costume by the way.

Ah, do you remember how I mentioned that I'm planing to make a Love Live costume mod for DOA 5 Last Round? Well the Honoka and Nico figures are the costume I'm working on.
Old 2017-05-20, 06:55   Link #2670
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Thanks friend. I tried to make the best of the approx. 3 hr stay at the con.

Oh, and Grace got home safely. Told her that you're also concerned about what happened to her. Anyway, she told me that the costume is heavy and has a big skirt, gave her trouble when walking through doors. The difficulties with costume is what caused her to have a fever... but everything turned out fine in the end, thankfully.

Really, as in you're using the costumes used at the figures in the boxes?? So cool! I like that version of them. Please give me a vm when they're done. Thanks. ^^
Old 2017-05-20, 13:09   Link #2671
Palsa-San
General of Aurda
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
Thanks friend. I tried to make the best of the approx. 3 hr stay at the con.

Oh, and Grace got home safely. Told her that you're also concerned about what happened to her. Anyway, she told me that the costume is heavy and has a big skirt, gave her trouble when walking through doors. The difficulties with costume is what caused her to have a fever... but everything turned out fine in the end, thankfully.

Really, as in you're using the costumes used at the figures in the boxes?? So cool! I like that version of them. Please give me a vm when they're done. Thanks. ^^
Yep, it's a little off topic, though technically I guess you could call it game character cosplay.
Spoiler for DOA Mod WIPs:
Old 2017-05-21, 22:55   Link #2672
SleepingTerror
green hair, don't care

@Liddo-kun I'm envious you got to see everyone in person @w@
And I'm forever loving the LL cosplays! It's great to see so many based off the outfits from the mobile game.
Old 2017-05-22, 09:50   Link #2673
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palsa-San View Post
Yep, it's a little off topic, though technically I guess you could call it game character cosplay.
Spoiler for DOA Mod WIPs:
Some good progress going on there. Well, since this is off topic... can continue the talk in visitor message.

@Sleepingterror

Thank you. There is no shortage of Love Live in our community here. You just have to ask politely when asking for pics.. or patiently wait your turn if there are many photographers.

Hmm, one question. Do you know what version of the Love Live costume used for the figurines in the boxes?

And a little update. I was talking to Janine just a few minutes ago.. she's the Akame cosplayer. If anyone wants to visit and see more of her cos pics.. her Deviant account is ninj9. Link shared here with her permission. :>

http://ninj9.deviantart.com/
Old 2017-05-25, 21:00   Link #2674
SleepingTerror
green hair, don't care

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
@Sleepingterror

Thank you. There is no shortage of Love Live in our community here. You just have to ask politely when asking for pics.. or patiently wait your turn if there are many photographers.

Hmm, one question. Do you know what version of the Love Live costume used for the figurines in the boxes?
I've heard the figures be called the "Birthday Set" or something like that, because they were released on each of the girl's birthdays. I don't know the official name, but I think those costumes were used in Kira Kira Sensation and perhaps in a couple other songs as well.
Old 2017-05-25, 21:41   Link #2675
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
@Liddo-kun A truly excellent bunch of cosplay photos there from Cosplay Carnival Day 2. I'm impressed by the sheer range of cosplays, including a nice variety of shows and styles. I'm also impressed by the excellent costume quality on display in these pics.

Of all of these, my favorite cosplay is the Nozomi one by your friend Grace. That's amazingly impressive work, given the size and detail and flashiness of that particular Love Live costume. The hair is also perfect! This was an ambitious cosplay for sure, and your friend pulled it off very nicely!
Old 2017-05-26, 08:15   Link #2676
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepingTerror View Post
I've heard the figures be called the "Birthday Set" or something like that, because they were released on each of the girl's birthdays. I don't know the official name, but I think those costumes were used in Kira Kira Sensation and perhaps in a couple other songs as well.
Oh, thanks for the info. Didn't know that they were released on each girl's birthday. I didn't really pay much attention to this version of their cos before.. but now that seen them in figurines. I think it's beautiful. Will try tolook for people cosplaying this version on Toycon. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
@Liddo-kun A truly excellent bunch of cosplay photos there from Cosplay Carnival Day 2. I'm impressed by the sheer range of cosplays, including a nice variety of shows and styles. I'm also impressed by the excellent costume quality on display in these pics.

Of all of these, my favorite cosplay is the Nozomi one by your friend Grace. That's amazingly impressive work, given the size and detail and flashiness of that particular Love Live costume. The hair is also perfect! This was an ambitious cosplay for sure, and your friend pulled it off very nicely!
Thanks Triple R. Will let Grace know your comment. Anyway, will try to arrive early at Toycon 2017, so there would be even more pics to share here.

There's actually a Rem and Ram pair that I wanted to take pic of at Cosplay Carnival, and also a girl from Darker than Black anime. But I was too exhausted to continue taking pics at the 3rd floor...
Old 2017-06-25, 04:52   Link #2677
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Well, I was digging through some OE pics from 2017. Found one I haven't posted yet.

Kikumi cosplaying as Ririchiyo from Inu x Boku

Oh, and she can draw too. She is the one who drew this pic, it's an original character - she named it Evelyn. I like how she made the hair and facial expression.
Spoiler:
Old 2017-06-26, 18:41   Link #2678
SleepingTerror
green hair, don't care

@Liddo-kun
That's a splendid cosplay - I watched that anime a couple years back but never finished it, I may have to do that now lol~
The drawings are great too, it seems she likes using watercolor. Good for her, that's a tough medium
Old 2017-07-01, 19:03   Link #2679
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Thanks for the comment. She really likes to draw. Has all sorts of drawings in her page. Hmm, and she plans to cosplay as Kurosawa Ruby from LL Sunshine.. I think she's already canvassing for the price of the costume.

I watched the anime too. But somehow it didn't really appeal to me that much. The only character I liked there is the girl who eats snacks, I think think Karuta Roromiya is her name.

There is actually a convention today = Toycon. A friend will be there in Catwoman costume.. unfortunately, I can't go due to lack of funds.. >< Next big convention that I would post here would probably be BOA in September. And there might be some smaller conventions before that so.... will try to attend those too.
Old 2017-07-07, 01:44   Link #2680
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Nintendo x Diablo Cosplay

More info

Tags
cosplay, photo