AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-05-07, 12:14   Link #41
Haloid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
Honestly, the best part of this chapter was the reminder that Sasuke still is plotting something and his vision of the future doesn't match Naruto's. Which means Sasuke is still the final conflict. Not final villain, but final obstacle.

Team 7 is really outclassed right now against double guns rinnegan Madara. You deduct 50 points right off the bat for them having Sakura present. I expect the other forgotten characters to start parachuting in. Where are they anyway? We need Hinata screaming "Naruto-kun!"

So Sakura is just pairing fodder and looks like a monkey with a scalpel compared to Dr. Naruto. The one thing she was decent at, just got badly overshadowed. Oh Kishi.
Sasuke, Naruto, and Madara are so OP right now that the rest of the Konoha 11(12,13 or whatever) would look ridiculous parachuting in. They would get their asses handed to them in half the time it took Pein to hand Hinata's ass to her. Choji, Hinata, Tenten, Kiba... pretty much everyone but Shikamaru had better sit this one out.
Haloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 13:05   Link #42
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

Slightly unnecessary flashbacks in this chapter.

BTW does anyone still believe 'that jutsu' is a thing?
Old 2014-05-07, 13:11   Link #43
SeanQ

obito seems to be immune to dying ... holy shiz ... out of energy and instead of warping his body out and drowning himself or something he saves sakura and goes for the 1 on 1 chat with madara. And since when could obito use kamui from a distance? o.o
Old 2014-05-07, 13:31   Link #44
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiking_Bear View Post
What's the big deal? Madara already had 2 Rinnegans when he was an Edo-Tensei. Nagato had 2 Rinnegans as well. If I were Madara, I'd take Obito's intangibility/Kamui eye. There's no real counter to it if he has both.
yea. obito had the best eye combo so far. without kakashi having kamui he was totally unstoppable, even from madara. kakashi having his eye ruined his evil plan and it ruined his good plan...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
And since when could obito use kamui from a distance? o.o
they are standing pretty close to each other. not only that, but both kamui eyes are pretty close to each other as well. i guess a case could be made for obito touching sakura off panel, or him being able to strain his ability with the other eye so close
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 13:33   Link #45
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
obito seems to be immune to dying ... holy shiz ... out of energy and instead of warping his body out and drowning himself or something he saves sakura and goes for the 1 on 1 chat with madara. And since when could obito use kamui from a distance? o.o
He has always been able to warp things in and out of that dimension so I wouldn't necessarily say 'at a distance.'

I'm tryna understand why the chapter is called sasukes rinnegan?
Old 2014-05-07, 13:39   Link #46
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
I'm tryna understand why the chapter is called sasukes rinnegan?
i think that was the title of the last chapter and it's just a goofup. but yea, now that i think about it, obito should be able to send stuff out of his dimension without touching it (like the spears and shurikens and people for that matter like sasuke and karin). i don't know about IN to the dimension though
Old 2014-05-07, 13:43   Link #47
Destined_Fate

I wonder if Kakashi acknowledging that Sakura is no longer in love or obsessed with Sasuke will be enough to sink that ship and its fans will move on to another whose sails are still going strong?

No?

Didn't think so.

Anyway, it seems like having 2 eyes will make our dastardly foe a real beast. Makes me wonder how powerful he is if Six Paths Naruto, Rinnegan Sasuke and Head Dot Sakura are supposed to be smacked around by him.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 13:53   Link #48
JustRob

Okay this is getting stupid. Now Naruto can restore eyes? Does that mean he can also restore lost limbs? So anyone losing an arm or leg is even more meaningless now, I guess the Raikage will have his arm back soon.

And Madara setting up Rin's death, ofcourse this is the classic chapter where the bad guy gloats about having planned everything up until now. We all knew it, it's finally out.
Old 2014-05-07, 14:10   Link #49
Kumagawa

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
yea. obito had the best eye combo so far. without kakashi having kamui he was totally unstoppable, even from madara. kakashi having his eye ruined his evil plan and it ruined his good plan...

they are standing pretty close to each other. not only that, but both kamui eyes are pretty close to each other as well. i guess a case could be made for obito touching sakura off panel, or him being able to strain his ability with the other eye so close
Since he used it to absorb Fuu in chapter 475 without touching him.
Kumagawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 14:12   Link #50
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
i think that was the title of the last chapter and it's just a goofup. but yea, now that i think about it, obito should be able to send stuff out of his dimension without touching it (like the spears and shurikens and people for that matter like sasuke and karin). i don't know about IN to the dimension though
Yeah u r right. I don't recall an instance where he sent things TO the dimension.

And if naruto is performing miracles now, he needs to go wake neji up. And I mean right now
Old 2014-05-07, 14:20   Link #51
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
Okay this is getting stupid. Now Naruto can restore eyes? Does that mean he can also restore lost limbs? So anyone losing an arm or leg is even more meaningless now, I guess the Raikage will have his arm back soon.
They both got one half of the Sage's power. The old guy even had the ability to create things, as Naruto said in the last chapter he can do anything now. He began to explain his now power to Sakura but unfortunately it was interrupted. Anyway as stupid as he is it will probably be explained by someone smarter, either Sasuke or Madara. It seems that Naruto got the positive part of the power, that is restoring/saving, so that must mean Sasuke got the negative part, so he should be able to do things like pulling out one's soul or destroying things, we just have to wait to see what it is exactly. I guess the two powers will really be "godlike" when they combine them, which they will have to do now when Madara gets both eyes.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 14:57   Link #52
Eragon
Still Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post

And Madara setting up Rin's death, ofcourse this is the classic chapter where the bad guy gloats about having planned everything up until now. We all knew it, it's finally out.
I swear, DBZ's starting to seem reasonable now. Not by much but certainly more than this bullshit.

And that "all part of the plan" was so damn predictable. Like, people had that figured out since Madara was revealed to have saved Obito.
Old 2014-05-07, 15:51   Link #53
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumagawa View Post
Since he used it to absorb Fuu in chapter 475 without touching him.
it just wasn't shown in explicit detail, although he clearly positions himself right next to him in the manga. in the show it was shown that he touched fuu to absorb him. in fact during that fight, obito had to make a sacrifice in order to touch torune's poisous bugs to absorb him into the dimension. if he could do it without touching, he wouldn't have gone through the trouble of losing an arm
Old 2014-05-07, 16:22   Link #54
DKN117

My prediction: Naruto and Sasuke will have to give up their most recent Sage-given powerups once this battle's over; with their other abilities, they'll still be overpowered compared to everyone else, but not quite as much.
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 16:32   Link #55
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKN117 View Post
My prediction: Naruto and Sasuke will have to give up their most recent Sage-given powerups once this battle's over; with their other abilities, they'll still be overpowered compared to everyone else, but not quite as much.
but not if chakra goes away. if there's no chakra, rock lee will be the best ninja as it should be
Old 2014-05-07, 16:36   Link #56
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by noktown View Post
Did you notice that until page 15 Sakura's left eye was somehow always covered,Kishi might have been planning to give her the Rinnegan but changed his mind,LOL.
Maybe Sakura does have Nagato's Rinnegan and implanted into Obito some pebble (transformed to llook like an eye with whatever-medical justsu) to fool Madara. It would make sense since kakashi left obito's dimension a long time ago and the moment he left Obito should have asked Sakura to remove the Rinnegan.
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 16:45   Link #57
Divinegundam

Obito will not give it that easy there will be a handicap on that eye! Plus Madara can't be that powerful because he simply is not the final villain cough cough Kaguya revived

I'm with everyone on Sakura; what will/can she do. She not even on Tsunade's level.

" Yes; I watched Naruto 15 years ago, it was called Dragon Ball Z"

MY AMV of Tieria/Virtue/Nadleeh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTKrCKoohjU
Divinegundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 18:22   Link #58
Cookie-Monster

I like the setup so far in this chapter. What I don't like is the prospect of sakura being involved in the upcoming fight. Generally I hate it when underpowered people are forced into issues for no reason other than fanservice.

Remember what happened last time when kishi tried to force the issue with the whole "team 7" thing?

We had the cringe worthy spectacle of sakura running around "punching juubi really hard" (insert obligatory onlooker comment "i wouldn't want to get hit by that punch!!!!")

I was hoping she would get something useful to do with the whole Obito eyeball crushing mission. So that we stop getting her forced into the story.

She's even more out of place than Kakashi. I really hope we don't see a stupid fight where Madara can kill her any time, but doesn't because of plot-requirements.
Cookie-Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 18:52   Link #59
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie-Monster View Post
She's even more out of place than Kakashi. I really hope we don't see a stupid fight where Madara can kill her any time, but doesn't because of plot-requirements.
Im pretty sure that's exactly what we're going to get. she'll use that tsunade mitosis technique and be a shield for naruto and sasuke to use as they setup combo attacks. i'm sure she'll manage a few super-strong punches as well
Old 2014-05-07, 18:59   Link #60
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangamuscle View Post
Maybe Sakura does have Nagato's Rinnegan and implanted into Obito some pebble (transformed to llook like an eye with whatever-medical justsu) to fool Madara. It would make sense since kakashi left obito's dimension a long time ago and the moment he left Obito should have asked Sakura to remove the Rinnegan.
That would be amazing, and really be the only way to keep her relevant. Even if she just destroyed it and still made that switch, having her pull the wool over Madara's eyes would be awesome.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion