AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2019-04-11, 00:07   Link #1
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Kemono Friends 2 Outrage - True Evil

Just wondering, has anyone else been keeping up with the ongoing events?

It's honestly too long to list everything, but I might add some stuff later.
Just wondering, because most recently, AGN (AKA, Yakuza) called out the blogger of Kemono Friends Channel to come meet them in person after he published information not convenient for them.

What's extremely scary is that Akari-sensei, who they plagiarized from, has disappeared from her Twitter ever since the plagiarism came to light.

Who would have thought they would experience true evil while watching anime, huh?

A collection of what has happened so far can be found here
Please don't ask me to translate the entire thing. It is way too long now.

Characters
Hosoya Nobuyuki
Producer of Kemono Friends, Aikatsu, Pokemon, One Punch Man
99.999999% likely that he has been using secondary accounts to harass people like Tatsuki
99.999999% likely that he is a famous 2ch/5ch troll
Said secondary account has become silent along with his main account... Until it accidentally retweeted an Aikatsu Tweet, rushed to delete it, then deleted Tatsuki-bashing tweets, then deleted entire account.
Suspected of drinking with minors
Psychopath

Yoshizaki Mine
Author of Keroro, owner of Kemono Friends IP
Also known as, "The man that ate the Devil Fruit of Jealousy"
Suspected of being one of the people responsible for firing Tatsuki
Suspected of drinking with minors
After he accidentally used his main account to give a thumbs up to a sexy cosplayer, he has also been known for his lust of younger girls (despite being married)

AGN
Yakuza
The scriptwriter for Kemono Friends 2 belongs here

Iwata Toshihiko
The Man Who Lost to Black Coffee
The Planning Manager of Kemono Friends 2. Employed by AGN.
He reacted to someone who posted an image of black coffee and compared it to Kemono Friends 2.
Because he did so, people noticed him and his past, negative tweets against various people including Tatsuki.
Then, he ran away and privated his account.

Kasugamori Haruki
Director of some Kemono Friends and Keroro sub-content
There is no one more dangerous than a stupid ally
Due to his reactions to Tatsuki's firing Tweet, the entire community focused their eye on his "ally", Yoshizaki.
Made fun of the Sarin Attack.
Currently has deleted his Tweeter account and run away.

(To be conitnued?)

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)

Last edited by serenade_beta; 2019-04-14 at 20:38.
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-13, 14:33   Link #2
alt_account

I'm not actively following the situation but read through the link you posted in the One Punch Man thread (https://dic.nicovideo.jp/a/%E3%81%91...BA%8B%E4%BB%B6)

I really hope some people end up in jail for this shit, the seiyuu exploitation stuff is really disgusting.
alt_account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-13, 22:27   Link #3
judasmartel
*Author

Was this the true reason Kemono Friends 2 died so that Index 3 can live?
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-14, 01:13   Link #4
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Added a link to a collection of what has happened so far at the top.

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasmartel View Post
Was this the true reason Kemono Friends 2 died so that Index 3 can live?
Well, they literally made a whole season of anime (Kemono Friends 2) just to spite on Tatsuki (one of the few 100%-certain things right now is that some of the top staff had something against Tatsuki). I wouldn't be surprised if anything happened for some dirty reason. Pokemon going CG? One-Punch Man changing studios? Hmm... (BTW, both of those conveniently involve Hosoya)

-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2019-04-14, 09:25   Link #5
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post

After he accidentally used his main account to give a thumbs up to a sexy cosplayer, he has also been known for his lust of younger girls (despite being married)
Honest question....JP people actually disapprove of this? Despite thousands of people liking cosplay posts all the time? Or they simply just don't like him. I mean it seems strange to pick on that when there's larger things to fry
Old 2019-04-14, 10:16   Link #6
dragon1412

I'm on Cosmic side here, giving a thumbs up to a sexy cosplayer is pretty normal, even married guy. Can't really see there is a big issues about this though other thing beside this is another story entirely
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-14, 12:35   Link #7
alt_account

^ The background behind that detail is that he'd gone silent on twitter for 11 months prior to that post following the Tatsuki firing incident, and that he immediately deleted the tweet afterwards. Due to other entities being louder and Tatsuki's initial tweet (stating that Kadokawa's circumstances were responsible for his firing) Yoshizaki Mine had not come under much scrutiny until that point. However, Yoshizaki's first tweet following the incident being so frivolous brought suspicion due to his responsibility as the ultimate rights holder.

Other factors:
- Yoshizaki has known connections with individuals from AGN (startup production company put in charge of Kemono Friends despite having no prior projects/experience, connected to yakuza)
- Some of Yoshizaki's older tweets indicate dissatisfaction with/creative jealousy for the success of Tatsuki's S1

Especially disgusting:
- After Mewhan (voice actor for Sunaneko for S1, also singer/songwriter who did the ED) tweeted in support of Tatsuki during the firing incident, she received an illustration from Yoshizaki of Sunaneko holding a guitar with a cut string

Last edited by alt_account; 2019-04-14 at 12:45.
Old 2019-04-14, 20:35   Link #8
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Honest question....JP people actually disapprove of this? Despite thousands of people liking cosplay posts all the time? Or they simply just don't like him. I mean it seems strange to pick on that when there's larger things to fry
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
I'm on Cosmic side here, giving a thumbs up to a sexy cosplayer is pretty normal, even married guy. Can't really see there is a big issues about this though other thing beside this is another story entirely
Yes, as above said, the big problem is that Yoshizaki went silent up until then. People were worried about him, but the first thing he does in a long while is give a thumbs-up to sex appeal. Then despite people still worrying about him, he deletes this reaction.

If he has nothing to hide, then he obviously wouldn't have deleted his reaction.
Furthermore, it is highly suspected that he is actually not off Twitter but using a sub-account (Keroro official Twitter, for example), and he accidentally used his main account to react.

Also, at first, no one really suspected him of being one of the bad guys, but a guy called Kasugamori (yes, he worked on some Kemono Friends stuff) reacted to Tatsuki's firing post with
I am Yoshizaki's ally and some other stuff.
If he needs an ally... who is the enemy?

Let me add a bit of information on Kasugamori.

Old 2019-04-14, 23:21   Link #9
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

So it's more of him deliberately (or maybe accidentally) baiting? After all, it's well known that the Keroro guy isn't a very pleasant person since forever. Like far before Kemono Friends ever came into being

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2019-04-14 at 23:37.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-15, 01:31   Link #10
alt_account

^ The main, firm suspicion against Yoshizaki is that he's the one responsible for Tatsuki getting fired. As far as the contents/quality of Kemono Friends as an anime, that's sufficient reason for outrage for fans.

The speculative aspect of the ongoing debacle is regarding Kemono Friends being setup from the start as a vehicle for roping aspiring seiyuu into "makura eigyou" (lit. pillow work a.k.a sexual exploitation), with the anime never intended to succeed in the first place. These suspicions have been mainly focused on the production company (AGN). Speculation regarding Yoshizaki's involvement on that front is based on the following factors:
- Yoshizaki's past links to (individuals from) AGN's parent company
- Yoshizaki's previously mentioned interest in younger girls
- An explicit denial from an AGN spokesperson about Yoshizaki being on the scene of a late-night suspected drinking with minors (e.g. seiyuus) scandal surrounding the company, despite nobody mentioning him.
Old 2019-04-15, 04:19   Link #11
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

I don't understand why Kadokawa would want to be involved with this if that's the case though. They are too huge to take such risks
Old 2019-04-15, 07:15   Link #12
dragon1412

This actually sound rather questionable, Yakuza crackdown have been extremely harsh recently. While Kemono friends might be created with the exploitation intention in minds. Having ties with Yakuza in these recent years is a bad news for almost all companies. The tolerance towards yakuza is lowers so any companies that are related or have history with them are under extreme scrunity from the police.

Yeah, with that the case, Kadokawa getting involved is hard to understand, Kemono friends isn't that big a of a success, and i would doubt that they don't know what happened with AGN or Yoshizaki if that's the case, the information within the industry is hardly covered up with those who is as big as Kadokawa
Old 2019-04-15, 10:17   Link #13
Nivek von Beldo

https://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comme..._2019/ekt44z4/

It was not that evil , just a jealous producer over a director, typical hollywood drama. i vener liked the anime to begin with but the whole thing is hilarous
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-15, 22:05   Link #14
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
I don't understand why Kadokawa would want to be involved with this if that's the case though. They are too huge to take such risks
People originally thought Kadokawa was the main problem, but from what we know now, it is more likely that AGN and Hosoya's group is at fault for everything.
In other words, it is possible that Kadokawa didn't have much control over the whole mess. Because Kadokawa is pretty big, and it is doubtful that the top knows everything that is going on everywhere.
So not really an issue of "want".

As a result, perhaps, but the fire isn't really burning near Kadokawa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek von Beldo View Post
https://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comme..._2019/ekt44z4/

It was not that evil , just a jealous producer over a director, typical hollywood drama. i vener liked the anime to begin with but the whole thing is hilarous
Simple typical jealousy drama doesn't give you the most hated Heisei anime and after-drama. No one thought anyone could defeat Sakaki Yuuya. But...
And man, it would be nice if only the producer was a retard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alt_account View Post
- An explicit denial from an AGN spokesperson about Yoshizaki being on the scene of a late-night suspected drinking with minors (e.g. seiyuus) scandal surrounding the company, despite nobody mentioning him.
Yeah, that was funny.
"Nothing wrong happened, so don't contact the police. Oh, and Yoshizaki isn't involved"

Last edited by serenade_beta; 2019-04-15 at 22:21.
Old 2019-04-15, 23:16   Link #15
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post

Simple typical jealousy drama doesn't give you the most hated Heisei anime and after-drama. No one thought anyone could defeat Sakaki Yuuya. But...
And man, it would be nice if only the producer was a retard.
WHO????

Still...well this is something for the ages...
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-16, 00:50   Link #16
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek von Beldo View Post
WHO????

Still...well this is something for the ages...
So basically, after a live broadcast (of anime), they take a poll on how much you liked it or not, ranking it from 1 (Best) to 5 (Lowest). And Yugioh Arc-V was number one on least 1s and most 5s. And it was terrible, let's just say.
On top of that, there is a line in the anime "Do not think you can defeat Sakaki Yuuya (the protagonist)".

So people made fun of the terrible anime by using the line from the anime, basically saying that no anime will get worst results.

But he was actually defeated. It took lots of hate from the production staff and animal abuse, but Kemono Friends 2 actually managed to beat Arc-V in terribleness.

Old 2019-04-16, 04:10   Link #17
alt_account

To say a bit more about Kadokawa:

- Kadokawa's president released a statement saying he'd personally look into why Tatsuki was fired, but ultimately nothing happened. Although it's possible he was just giving lip service, the other possibility this points to is that the production choices were out of Kadokawa's hands (as the summary Nevek von Beldo posted explains, Kadokawa was only the third largest contributor to the KF1 production committee; additionally, with Yoshizaki Mine retaining the rights to the Kemono Friends IP unlike normal commercial projects, Kadokawa wouldn't have the final say).

- Kadokawa held the BD/DVD disk production/selling rights for KF1; however, they passed on those rights for KF2. This points to Kadokawa drawing back from the Kemono Friends committee after the uproar surrounding S1.
Old 2019-04-17, 19:14   Link #18
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/int...onduct/.145816

Official apology from TV Tokyo for Hosoya (unnamed) and his conduct.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-17, 22:13   Link #19
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/int...onduct/.145816

Official apology from TV Tokyo for Hosoya (unnamed) and his conduct.
Doesn't count. They need to name him, his actions, and give out a punishment.
Even a kid can apologize for the sake of apologizing, after all.

Anyways, I hope TV Tokyo doesn't think the internet will let them escape with such a useless announcement.

Old 2019-04-20, 04:26   Link #20
dragon1412

This is more TV station apology rather than the man though

Tags
evil