AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2017-10-22, 16:06   Link #81
Parry999

Right no pantsu In a kimono.
Parry999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-22, 16:09   Link #82
Heracrim
Seeker of Shoujo Novels

Is it just me or Kuroka seems to not wear panties in that cover?
Old 2017-10-22, 16:14   Link #83
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

She isn't.
Bennia Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-22, 16:14   Link #84
Parry999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heracrim View Post
Is it just me or Kuroka seems to not wear panties in that cover?
You usually don't in a kimono.
Old 2017-10-22, 16:15   Link #85
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

Given Kuroka's nature, I'd bet in general she never wears panties unless Koneko forced her to
Old 2017-10-22, 16:17   Link #86
Parry999

Yeah she tries to act like an air headed slut.
Old 2017-10-22, 16:20   Link #87
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Lucidrago: DxD uses the True Queen as a base, so it can just be the power output level of the True Queen plus the power of infinity. Same for ExE or whatever form Great Red's power will give him, except that it'd whatever he got from Great Red as the thing that makes it greater than Heavenly Dragon-level. And as for AxA - like I've been saying, it's likely that it'll Dragon God-level. If DxD or ExE are Dragon God level than AxA would have to be way beyond that, which I can't see happening. So AxA has to be at that level.

I'm not sure if I should this, but here's a quote from Hakaishin (a PM from him):
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakaishin
Quote:
The awakening of Triaina in Kyoto. The awakening of True-Queen during the Bael match. Thanks to that, the original power of Heavenly-Dragon was released and it seems like the limit of my Sacred Gear increased several fold. What’s left now is for me to train and reach even greater heights. Even if the limit of the Sacred Gear increased, since the possessor, which is me, is really weak, then I have to get there step by step
He'll reach Ddraig's true level with CCQ dude, don't worry about that. But most likely not within the story if it really ends while he's still in highschool.
Will Xenovia eventually master the full power of Durandal? Will Kiba master Gram in the future? Obviously they would, CCQ Ise's case should be just as obvious.
And there's also this during Ddraig and Euclid's conversation in Volume 17:
Quote:
“Sekiryuutei Ddraig, how about it? —Won’t you come to this jewel?”
Ddraig replies to him so everyone can hear.
[Are you telling me to change sides?]
“Yes. I can use you better than all of the past Sekiryuuteis. I can bring out your power more than Hyoudou Issei who is over there. I can become the personification of the Heavenly Dragon Ddraig without using a fake power called the crimson armour. —Even the Juggernaut Drive.”
[I see…… If it’s you, you probably can bring out more than my full power.]
“Exactly. I am stronger than Hyoudou Issei after all.”
[……Yeah, my current partner is the weakest among the history. Not only can’t he use his power properly yet, he also has the bad habit of putting his attention to useless things. I’m full of pain since he’s so obsessed about breasts.]
Euclid could've brought out more than Ddraig's full power because his base was stronger than Ise's already, at that time. Ise's base isn't strong enough to do that, though. Yet. But once the power he got from Great Red's flesh awakens, that should change because that would make his base strong enough for him to be able to bring out more than Ddraig's full power. In fact, due to his base being strengthened by Great Red's flesh, he'll be able to bring out more than Euclid could've. And then DxD and ExE will be that powerful plus whatever they'd have that makes them greater than Heavenly Dragon-level.

The novels said that Vali's Emperio Juggernaut Overdrive would surpass Juggernaut Drive, and that Ise's True Queen would rival it. In Volume 7, it was said that if Ise and Vali used Juggernaut Drive, they'd be able to defeat Fenrir at the cost going berserk and dying afterwards. And Fenrir was said to be at the same level as Ddraig and Albion in their primes before he was nerfed. Thus, if the completed True Queen rivals Juggernaut Drive, it means it'll be Heavenly Dragon-level.

The magic chain Gleipnir was needed to subdue Fenrir, but that doesn't necessarily mean Vali in Juggernaut Drive wasn't Heavenly Dragon-level. I think he was. The problem is that beating Fenrir without Gleipnir would've been impossible either way. They needed Gleipnir to hold it in place. Its power wasn't lowered any.

Edit: 6 posts late.
Yeah, I guess they don't wear underwear in a kimono. But Kuroka doing it is hotter than if anyone else were to do it.
Old 2017-10-22, 16:25   Link #88
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

I sense a double nekomata ecchi illustration coming.
Old 2017-10-22, 16:28   Link #89
DragonOsman
Dragon King

More so than the cover, hopefully. But yeah.
Old 2017-10-22, 17:15   Link #90
Tbolt

This cover is not the first time we have seen her without panties on under her kimono.
Old 2017-10-22, 17:16   Link #91
Heracrim
Seeker of Shoujo Novels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parry999 View Post
You usually don't in a kimono.
Alright guess I learnt something new everyday.
Old 2017-10-22, 17:43   Link #92
Sparda4
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heracrim View Post
Alright guess I learnt something new everyday.
Agreed(It's kinda a good think to learn too )

Anyways let me put my guess in for Rias' new fighting style. She summons two spheres of PoD and has them float around her and they to a sort of machine gun fire of PoD while her hands are free to do whatever.
Old 2017-10-22, 18:09   Link #93
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Girls usually don't wear panties in a kimono. I'm not sure about guys.

@Sparda4: Sounds good, but let's see what Ishibumi has planned for it.
Old 2017-10-22, 19:48   Link #94
n0m@n
C-Z

Shit, you guys are turning into Fafnirs since you are talking about panties...
Old 2017-10-22, 20:15   Link #95
Parry999

Shoot know I'm hungry where's that pantsu vender.
Old 2017-10-22, 21:54   Link #96
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennia Lover View Post
Someone on the reddit posted a summary of the event yesterday [they are Japanese] and this is what Ishi said about this volume: "This time a story about a small cat and a black song, the secret of the birth of the two will be revealed."

So the nekomata's births apparently have something to do with a big secret that even Thanatos does not want to let Hades know about. Just a theory here, probably am going to be dead wrong but here it is. Now we know for a fact their mother was a nekoshou like them but their father we don't know if he is the same. What if Thanatos is the son of Hades and what if he's the father of them? How much of a huge plot twist would that be. We know Hades despises other species and wouldn't let any children of his even so much as breed with any other species other than a grim reaper. So Thanatos in this theory, son of Hades goes against this and has children with the nekomata sisters mother and has now decided to take action out of paranoia Hades would somehow find out which would mean death for him. I mean after all, how else would their birth be so worthy of a secret imo. What if he just wants to protect them as a father. His action of wanting to force them to come with him would be a throwback to how Kuroka tried to do that with Koneko. I mean they have never met this man and he comes claiming they are so important to him that he has to take secretive action without Hades knowing. Just a fun little theory.
I believe you on Thanatos possibly being Koneko's and Kuroka's father. But saying he's Hades' son is something out of left field which I don't even see Ishibumi doing. Let's say that if Thanatos is the leader and commander of the Grim Reapers and he's basically Hades' right-hand man, how would it look if he had two daughters that were devils? There's some relation to Thanatos in a way. Why would the leader of the Grim Reapers himself come out? I understand an Ultimate-class Grim Reaper like Orcus, Bennia's father. But Thanatos himself? Something's up. I look forward to finding out what it is. He could be Koneko's and Kuroka's father and wants to shield them from Hades' wrath by putting them under his custody. Or maybe something else. As we've seen with all of the volumes when it involves one of the girls when something goes down it's related to the particular girl who's the focus of the volume.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-22, 22:02   Link #97
Parry999

So, You think Thany above ultimate grim reapers? That might make him the first mid class god in the series.
Old 2017-10-22, 22:18   Link #98
Lucidrago

I'm still banking on him being the god of death. He's basically THE Grim Reaper. And the Grim Reapers as a species are just knockoffs of Thanatos. He might be even with Issei in his nerfed DxD form. That's just my speculation. I truly never expected Thanatos to appear in the series. I had my hopes but I didn't expect them to come true. I originally expected him to compete in the tournament with his own team acting as the king with Orcus and other high-level Grim Reapers on his team. Far-fetched, yes. But I really didn't expect that he would be in this last arc so I'm ecstatic.
Old 2017-10-22, 23:03   Link #99
Parry999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
I'm still banking on him being the god of death. He's basically THE Grim Reaper. And the Grim Reapers as a species are just knockoffs of Thanatos. He might be even with Issei in his nerfed DxD form. That's just my speculation. I truly never expected Thanatos to appear in the series. I had my hopes but I didn't expect them to come true. I originally expected him to compete in the tournament with his own team acting as the king with Orcus and other high-level Grim Reapers on his team. Far-fetched, yes. But I really didn't expect that he would be in this last arc so I'm ecstatic.
The reapers like the valkrie are demi gods in dxd anyway. With pluto being low tier god: who was worth shipped as one in the past. Pluto was also stronger then balance breaker Azazel or equal.
Old 2017-10-23, 00:42   Link #100
Lucidrago

Well Azazel is only about Satan-class I believe. And it's likely that Ultimate-class Grim Reapers are on par with the leaders of the Three Factions.

Thanatos might be a god. I don't know. But it's possible. He could possibly be stronger than Issei in his nerfed DxD. So we might be seeing a new power-up from Issei if he fights Thanatos because Thanatos could potentially be too strong for Issei to handle in his nerfed DxD form. And basically he summons Rias to get a new power-up. Because we're long overdue for a power-up using Rias' breasts. And he achieves the form he needs to defeat Thanatos. And in the end, it turns out that Thanatos had good intentions all along. He has a strong distaste towards devils like Hades, but he did his best to bring his daughters under his protection as to not have them caught up in Hades' wrath. And Issei promises to protect them. Because Thanatos has a twinge of regret of not being there for them. And he probably only just recently learned about them being his daughters.

Or we could just be overthinking this like the Ddraig/Tiamat situation.

Last edited by Lucidrago; 2017-10-23 at 00:59.