Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-05-19, 00:19   Link #1901
Panzerklein
In cash we trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
There were three Novas that attacked the Alaskan base. The first one was Amelia and the Maria clones combine after Amelia went berserk. The other two were created from Chevaliers and Students after their stigmas went out of control due to Amelia going berserk. Remember, all of these Novas never came from the Nova Dimension.

As for the E-Pandoras, they were already defeated by the Chevaliers by the time Amelia became a Nova.
Ask I said "Nova is Nova, no mater where are they come from or made from, but they only share same goal, because even when they are combined from many clones but they are really aim the research facility and project. ". When the clones, students, che-pandoras turn to massive Nova, they're no Nova, and they share same goald and target, they not attack randomly. Ex: Lana and Saterlite, after lost self-control, they target Chiffon but not Aoi or Chiffon's partner, and all massive Novas attack Research Facility, not spam beam on pandoras randomly.
Old 2012-05-19, 03:49   Link #1902
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerklein View Post
Ask I said "Nova is Nova, no mater where are they come from or made from, but they only share same goal, because even when they are combined from many clones but they are really aim the research facility and project. ". When the clones, students, che-pandoras turn to massive Nova, they're no Nova, and they share same goald and target, they not attack randomly. Ex: Lana and Saterlite, after lost self-control, they target Chiffon but not Aoi or Chiffon's partner, and all massive Novas attack Research Facility, not spam beam on pandoras randomly.
We can NOT be certain the e-pandora "Nova" have the same, or even similar goals.

The TRUE intentions of actual Nova are not known. All we know for certain is when they show up, they kick up a lot of dust, cause major damage, and people die.

Just because the "NOVA" in this current arc had similar abilities to actual NOVA does not mean they are the same thing, unless you want to say EVERYONE who puts on a blue outfit and drives around in a car with red and blue lights is an actual police officer, and we know that's not true.

As for all the Kazuya hate, I've seen recently.

It seems some people have, like many anime and manga characters, conveniently forgotten the large mallet which keeps hitting them on the head. The following are points the author has been hammering on us since page 1.

1.) Limiters get no combat training of any kind. They have one role and one role only, temporarily negate a Nova's "freezing" field so the Pandora can move and fight.

2.) Kazuya is a novice of novices. Not only is he a "first year" Genetics "student," but he's been exceptionally unlucky in the fact that so much has happened to interrupt his OFFICIAL powers training, and has had to learn everything "on the fly."

3.) Limiters like pandora, have a certain "synch" ratio with their stigma. The higher they synch, or the more stigma they have, the higher their power level, but the greater the strain on their bodies, and the higher the risk inherent to using their powers. Kazuya's body is made up almost entirely of stigma. The drawback from using his powers has been so immense it hospitalized him on several occasions.

In fact, it's a minor miracle that this arc hasn't put him in a coma already.

As for Kazuya running to go meet his grandfather...

HELLO! WARZONE! Gendo Aoi has a great many lives in his hands right now, he can't just drop everything to go see his grandson. It would also be extremely IMMATURE for Kazuya to abandon both Stella and Lala, IN COMBAT, to go see Gendo, unless Kazuya was specifically ordered to do so. Kazuya's place is watching their backs, providing support, and that's what he's doing.
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 04:35   Link #1903
Alhazad2003

Spoiler:
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 05:17   Link #1904
faiz blaster

^Can't see anything from the link above.
faiz blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 07:59   Link #1905
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Spoiler:
Damn, their faces are blacked out so its hard to tell anything from about them. Valkyrie project sounds interesting as well.
Old 2012-05-19, 18:32   Link #1906
vg166

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Spoiler for the new twist:
vg166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 20:39   Link #1907
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

that's a bit fast. "lets transition from killing one of the major characters into new characters and fanservice." screw you.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 20:40   Link #1908
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
that's a bit fast. "lets transition from killing one of the major characters into new characters and fanservice." screw you.
I hope there is gonna be a proper funeral for Chiffon before going to the next arc at least.
Old 2012-05-20, 04:28   Link #1909
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mura View Post
I hope there is gonna be a proper funeral for Chiffon before going to the next arc at least.
Uhm, a soldier supposed to die in the battle field and Chiffon achieve that, is that not satisfactory?

She even blown off to smithereen and scattered like a glowing snow shower to make some cleaning service personnel some job to do

I think its good enough (this is my honest and neutral opinion, and I'm aware some may think this is irritating, but no ill intention here)
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-20, 04:59   Link #1910
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
Uhm, a soldier supposed to die in the battle field and Chiffon achieve that, is that not satisfactory?

She even blown off to smithereen and scattered like a glowing snow shower to make some cleaning service personnel some job to do

I think its good enough (this is my honest and neutral opinion, and I'm aware some may think this is irritating, but no ill intention here)
Sadly, no it's not satisfactory.

When a soldier goes WAY above the line of duty and gives her life protecting friends, family, country, world like that she deserves not just a funeral but a huge freaking memorial.

If Chiffon doesn't get any of these things, then it will be a serious "F-U" from Chevalier and both branches of Genetics will revolt to the last Pandora plus there's no way even Chevalier can keep this quiet. So give Chiffon the service due, or else.
Old 2012-05-20, 14:13   Link #1911
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure-Priest View Post
Sadly, no it's not satisfactory.

When a soldier goes WAY above the line of duty and gives her life protecting friends, family, country, world like that she deserves not just a funeral but a huge freaking memorial.

If Chiffon doesn't get any of these things, then it will be a serious "F-U" from Chevalier and both branches of Genetics will revolt to the last Pandora plus there's no way even Chevalier can keep this quiet. So give Chiffon the service due, or else.
let see:
Maria Lancelot:
- Mother of all PANDORA,
- died saving Humanity,
- introduced weapon to fend off NOVA
- Died in battlefield against NOVA
- Cloned, with the last of them is in Oohara lab
didn't have huge memorial

Kazuha Aoi:
- Designated with Outstanding Service
- hold a feast no one can achieve till Kazuya timeline (hold 21 stigma)
- Grand daughter of Top Researcher for PANDORA
- create Anti NOVA high skill (which Chiffon also use)
- genuine human, no clone what so ever (may be Gengo use his card)
- died in battlefield against NOVA

Chiffon fairchild:
- Identified as Monster
- a clone of Maria Lancelott (??)
- Died in battlefield against former PANDORA
.....so....why she deserve memorial?, she's not that special what so ever, aside from her brute strength, and her other clone sister probably already in the making process in some lab. tube

if there's one, I think Kazuha more deserve it *look at the Freezing : Zero first 3 page*
Old 2012-05-20, 23:54   Link #1912
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Ok, thats it! I always ignore your absurd posts but this time i can't ignore it. I am sick and tired of your one-sided bias hatred of Chiffon all because she fought against Satella and Lana. Your just like that poster at the Break Blade thread that keeps saying absurd things that are not true and have no proof that the character Rygart was being used by his friends.

Your post claimed Chiffon did nothing good in her life when in truth she did and you choose to ignore it due to your bias hatred against her so let me recap of all of the good things she did:

*Chiffon was Ticy first true friend as she never judge her and refuse to join Felice Mojave and her clique's since Felice treated Ticy like a slave and even when she was warn she would become Felice's enemy.
*Chiffon knew Ticy was using a spy camera on her but she forgive her because she knew Ticy didn't want to do this and was being used.
*Chiffon continued to defend Ticy during her first Carnival after Felice and her clique gang up on Ticy and ask that they apologize to Ticy for killing her pet turtle. And when they refuse, Chiffon gave them a world full of hurt and pain as punishment on what they did to Ticy.
*When she was in full battle mode and almost kill Arnett, she willingly stop when Ticy beg her to be the kind Chiffon she knew and loved.
*When she became the Student Council President at West Genetics and there was a problem with Satella, instead of beating her just like the other 3rd years, Chiffon instead choose to talk to Satella to diffuse the situation since she knew it was wrong to punish Satella and talking with her was the only way to calm her.
*She and Ticy came to Satella and Lana after they got caught with a fight with Arnett and Cleo and use minimal force to subdue Arnett after she refused to back off. Later, she told Elizabeth to stop ganging up on Satella.
*When the Nova Forms attacked West Genetics and a Nova Formed Milena reached Maria Lancelot's body, Chiffon and Ticy stop and defeated Milena.
*During the E-Pandora rebellion, Chiffon didn't join Amelia's rebels or the Spencer's Chevaliers, instead, she choose to be neutral and was trying to make her fellow classmates to do the same. When Satella and Lana refused, she had to forcefully subdue them for their own sake. If she really was siding with the Chevaliers as you claim then why didn't she stop Amelia in the first place? She has faster speed than her and could have easily knock Amelia down but instead she tried to talk to her.
*When she was confronted by Amelia's spirit after she turned into a Nova, she calmly told Amelia not to let her hatred against the corrupt Spencer and Dr. Ohara let her do something that she would regret as Chiffon knew and hated how the corrupt bully the weak and helpless.
*When Amelia went berserk and tried to blow up the Alaskan base, rather than follow Professor Gengo's orders to head to the shelters, she chose by her own accord to go and stop Amelia's explosion even if it cost her her life. Not only did she saved her fellow classmates that she cares, she also saved other innocents like the international Pandora students, innocent Chevaliers that had nothing to do with Spencer or were with Professor Gengo, the staff working there and even the E-Pandoras. Yes, surerman. You claim Amelia friends were dead when in fact they are still alive and if Chiffon hadn't stop her, Amelia would have unintentionally killed her friends due to her blind rage.
*And finally Chiffon still kept her promise to her mother to always smile even in her final moments as she still believe in the good within all people.

With the things she done, Chiffon was no monster but a true hero who always protected the people she cared.

Last edited by MrTerrorist; 2012-05-21 at 01:36.
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 00:17   Link #1913
Seitsuki
Onee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
posters like surerman is why the Ignore list exist.
And I don't feel like I'm missing anything at all.
Old 2012-05-21, 08:14   Link #1914
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
And I don't feel like I'm missing anything at all.
ah! positive attitude I like it keep it bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Ok, thats it! I always ignore your absurd posts but this time i can't ignore it. I am sick and tired of your one-sided bias hatred of Chiffon all because she fought against Satella and Lana. Your just like that poster at the Break Blade thread that keeps saying absurd things that are not true and have no proof that the character Rygart was being used by his friends.

Your post claimed Chiffon did nothing good in her life when in truth she did and you choose to ignore it due to your bias hatred against her so let me recap of all of the good things she did:

*Chiffon was Ticy first true friend as she never judge her and refuse to join Felice Mojave and her clique's since Felice treated Ticy like a slave and even when she was warn she would become Felice's enemy.
*Chiffon knew Ticy was using a spy camera on her but she forgive her because she knew Ticy didn't want to do this and was being used.
*Chiffon continued to defend Ticy during her first Carnival after Felice and her clique gang up on Ticy and ask that they apologize to Ticy for killing her pet turtle. And when they refuse, Chiffon gave them a world full of hurt and pain as punishment on what they did to Ticy.
*When she was in full battle mode and almost kill Arnett, she willingly stop when Ticy beg her to be the kind Chiffon she knew and loved.
*When she became the Student Council President at West Genetics and there was a problem with Satella, instead of beating her just like the other 3rd years, Chiffon instead choose to talk to Satella to diffuse the situation since she knew it was wrong to punish Satella and talking with her was the only way to calm her.
*She and Ticy came to Satella and Lana after they got caught with a fight with Arnett and Cleo and use minimal force to subdue Arnett after she refused to back off. Later, she told Elizabeth to stop ganging up on Satella.
*When the Nova Forms attacked West Genetics and a Nova Formed Milena reached Maria Lancelot's body, Chiffon and Ticy stop and defeated Milena.
*During the E-Pandora rebellion, Chiffon didn't join Amelia's rebels or the Spencer's Chevaliers, instead, she choose to be neutral and was trying to make her fellow classmates to do the same. When Satella and Lana refused, she had to forcefully subdue them for their own sake. If she really was siding with the Chevaliers as you claim then why didn't she stop Amelia in the first place? She has faster speed than her and could have easily knock Amelia down but instead she tried to talk to her.
*When she was confronted by Amelia's spirit after she turned into a Nova, she calmly told Amelia not to let her hatred against the corrupt Spencer and Dr. Ohara let her do something that she would regret as Chiffon knew and hated how the corrupt bully the weak and helpless.
*When Amelia went berserk and tried to blow up the Alaskan base, rather than follow Professor Gengo's orders to head to the shelters, she chose by her own accord to go and stop Amelia's explosion even if it cost her her life. Not only did she saved her fellow classmates that she cares, she also saved other innocents like the international Pandora students, innocent Chevaliers that had nothing to do with Spencer or were with Professor Gengo, the staff working there and even the E-Pandoras. Yes, surerman. You claim Amelia friends were dead when in fact they are still alive and if Chiffon hadn't stop her, Amelia would have unintentionally killed her friends due to her blind rage.
*And finally Chiffon still kept her promise to her mother to always smile even in her final moments as she still believe in the good within all people.

With the things she done, Chiffon was no monster but a true hero who always protected the people she cared.
wow! some one hot here wahahahahaha

btw,
all of that just a little scale, I don't see it fit to be reasons people build a memorial for Chiffon.

My post earlier because some one describe Chiffon like some top heroines that do something big....I mean BIG
if what Chiffon done is already categorized as something BIG, I wonder how many memorial will exist for other previous soldier that died before this clone even created in the tube

Even NOVA more deserve memorial than Chiffon, for their act make humans around the globe united to fend them off (indicated by GENETICS branch from 3 big continent). Now that's what you can call "BIG"...and deserve memorial thingy

did my post offend you?
please forgive me okay
if you can't, you can come to this Killers Special Mobile Prison anytime to try to kill me.
We can tear each other limbs freely here like PANDORA way
Old 2012-05-21, 10:53   Link #1915
konart

Spoiler for Ticy:
Old 2012-05-21, 10:56   Link #1916
Azure-Priest

Quote:
let see:
Maria Lancelot:
- Mother of all PANDORA,
- died saving Humanity,
- introduced weapon to fend off NOVA
- Died in battlefield against NOVA
- Cloned, with the last of them is in Oohara lab

Kazuha Aoi:
- Designated with Outstanding Service
- hold a feast no one can achieve till Kazuya timeline (hold 21 stigma)
- Grand daughter of Top Researcher for PANDORA
- create Anti NOVA high skill (which Chiffon also use)
- genuine human, no clone what so ever (may be Gengo use his card)
- died in battlefield against NOVA

Chiffon fairchild:
- Identified as Monster
- a clone of Maria Lancelott (??)
- Died in battlefield against former PANDORA
.....so....why she deserve memorial?, she's not that special what so ever, aside from her brute strength, and her other clone sister probably already in the making process in some lab. tube

if there's one, I think Kazuha more deserve it *look at the Freezing : Zero first 3 page*
Yes they did. Maria had not one, but TWO entire schools built in her name.

Kazuha, had entire parades and funeral services. (Memorials are not always physical objects.)

As for your hateful bias against Chiffon, Mr. Terrorist says it better than me.
Old 2012-05-21, 11:11   Link #1917
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure-Priest View Post
Yes they did. Maria had not one, but TWO entire schools built in her name.

Kazuha, had entire parades and funeral services. (Memorials are not always physical objects.)

As for your hateful bias against Chiffon, Mr. Terrorist says it better than me.
Honestly, I still don't understand why people in this thread make that conclusion
May be they too intoxicated by Chiffon charm so didn't see her stupidity?

..eah!what ever!

I'll kill some prisoner first before posting another comment!

*looking around for victims*
dammit! every one running away when they see me
Old 2012-05-21, 13:55   Link #1918
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
Spoiler for Ticy:
Spoiler:
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 20:18   Link #1919
Yorae_paladin1

Poor Ticy. She has no friends
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 21:01   Link #1920
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Honestly, I still don't understand why people in this thread make that conclusion
May be they too intoxicated by Chiffon charm so didn't see her stupidity?
Maybe your stupidity is keeping you from seeing how HATEFUL comments like that are?

Quote:
I'll kill some prisoner first before posting another comment!

*looking around for victims*
dammit! every one running away when they see me
So stupid AND delusional. :evil:

Tags
action, author loves incest, female fighters, futuristic setting, harem, seinen