AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-02-24, 23:23   Link #19201
hibiki3190

Spoilers
Spoiler for Preview - Full images from LN-vol 3
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
hibiki3190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-24, 23:28   Link #19202
sierra117
Harem Seeker

The last pic, is she shinzuku?
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-24, 23:32   Link #19203
travelingbum

yup....... that sword doesn't look middle ages enough
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-24, 23:39   Link #19204
Kreceir

that was aiko?
I always imagined/thought that she had glasses for some reason.
Old 2016-02-24, 23:57   Link #19205
borisdrakoni

Hajime's face as he is using Aiko to incite the crowd looks hilarious.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-25, 00:22   Link #19206
sierra117
Harem Seeker

the last pic... Tio is too adorable... t-he... the p... pervert image of Tio inside my head are c... collapsing
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-25, 01:12   Link #19207
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

^She is cute when Tio is not being too...Tio.

That Shizuku artwork has noticeable anatomy issues & lack of extra details, shading & shadows ( as compared to the final Tio artwork there).

Finally noticed that Tio is doing that "proposal ring" thing
Old 2016-02-25, 01:48   Link #19208
Xacual

Yeah Shizuku's sword is off.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-25, 02:05   Link #19209
Imagine Breaker

Not expecting that Shizuku. I imagined a more mature look. And why a katana? -_-

Same with the Cross Bits. Although they look better than what I expected.

THE NEO ARMSTRONG CYCLONE JET ARMSTRONG CANNON

Last edited by Imagine Breaker; 2016-02-25 at 03:23.
Imagine Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-25, 02:05   Link #19210
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Yeah Shizuku's sword is off.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I recall Shizuku had her sword specially modified by the smiths to be closer in form to a katana (though of course isn't an actual katana so parts like the balance are still off).
Old 2016-02-25, 02:21   Link #19211
reinastar
Corrupted Yandere ~^_^~

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibiki3190 View Post
Spoilers
Spoiler for Preview - Full images from LN-vol 3
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Thank you hibiki3190 Onee-Sama oh I uploaded it all in the group, is there any illustration of Ehito sama or Eri sama ~
Old 2016-02-25, 07:06   Link #19212
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
^She is cute when Tio is not being too...Tio.

That Shizuku artwork has noticeable anatomy issues & lack of extra details, shading & shadows ( as compared to the final Tio artwork there).

Finally noticed that Tio is doing that "proposal ring" thing
I think that Hannya is what throws me off in the image more than anything else. Though most surprising of all in the last couple of volumes is the fact that Hajime's first aid(kiss) scenes have been omitted. Being a harem story and all you would think those types of moments would get top priority as far as illustrations go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyureki View Post
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I recall Shizuku had her sword specially modified by the smiths to be closer in form to a katana (though of course isn't an actual katana so parts like the balance are still off).
Volume 1 describes her initial sword as being halfway between a shamshir and a katana, so the design is probably fairly close. Without being able to see the blade part it's hard to make a judgement based just off of the hilt and guard.
Old 2016-02-25, 07:30   Link #19213
obnuchious

why do I get the feeling that the illustrator is somewhat forcing the cutey on them images.... especially that hannya . . . and Tio should be blushing more since a new door had opened up for her . . .
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-25, 09:04   Link #19214
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnuchious View Post
why do I get the feeling that the illustrator is somewhat forcing the cutey on them images.... especially that hannya . . . and Tio should be blushing more since a new door had opened up for her . . .
It's because the artist isn't suited to doing those kinds of things. Just look at all of the artist's previous work and I dare you to tell me you can imagine them drawing anything that doesn't have a cutesy feel to it in some way.
Old 2016-02-25, 09:46   Link #19215
Sasquatch

I wonder how they choose which scenes get illustrated. Tio's dragon form is something I was looking forward to.
Sasquatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-25, 11:23   Link #19216
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
I wonder how they choose which scenes get illustrated. Tio's dragon form is something I was looking forward to.
There are probably a number of variables that go into the determination, though in this series it seems like they're trying to balance illustrating the important scenes in the story along with showcasing the heroines. Haha, I'm actually kind of surprised that Hajime shows up as often as he does even though he's the protagonist. Including Shizuku's illustration here is also rather interesting since I feel like the manga was probably a major factor in that decision, similar to Kouki being shown in volume 2. Minor characters are one thing, but introducing the designs of the major characters in the manga before they fully appear in the LN would be unusual after all.
Old 2016-02-25, 16:28   Link #19217
fallencrow04

is there any front view of Tio?
i just wanna see Watermelon... yeah just sneak a peak , to see the different between melon and watermelon
fallencrow04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-25, 18:51   Link #19218
arvhe

Has anyone else realised that by helping the ones who hero-summoned them, heroes are exhibiting symptoms of Stockholm Syndrome? Because by helping the kingdom that essentially abducted them, they are effectively sympathizing with their abductees.
arvhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-25, 18:59   Link #19219
senjiro
ecchi sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvhe View Post
Has anyone else realised that by helping the ones who hero-summoned them, heroes are exhibiting symptoms of Stockholm Syndrome? Because by helping the kingdom that essentially abducted them, they are effectively sympathizing with their abductees.
Its pretty common in isekai theme. Almost all of them are "good, you abducted us, threatened us... And no way to return home# but we feel your pain and risk our lives fighting in a war nothing have with us" hell yeah... GJ bird brainers.... There are exceptions to the norm, like hifumi(slaughter god), other mc who found king being an asshole and returns to his world with princess.... But seems they choose high schoolers cause they being along their chunni vibe... Vence more easy they fall to powa, flattery and sex...
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-27, 04:54   Link #19220
obnuchious

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvhe View Post
actually, in this series, that statement of yours can be blamed to Hero(LOL) ... it's his fault for that . . .
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel