AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-07-12, 23:31   Link #2081
charles88

Thanks,by the way, in novel did any gods such as Emroy and Hardy make actual appearence in novel. If yes whats their personality their looks (other than Hardy being lesbian), their power, their view in Earth and when they make appearence?

Also I heard the third prince ask American for help and once Gate close what happen to him?
charles88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-13, 00:07   Link #2082
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles88 View Post
Thanks,by the way, in novel did any gods such as Emroy and Hardy make actual appearence in novel. If yes whats their personality their looks (other than Hardy being lesbian), their power, their view in Earth and when they make appearence?
Hardy is the only actual god that appears in the story, meeting with her is a pretty big story plot.
There are other demigods we see though.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Also I heard the third prince ask American for help and once Gate close what happen to him?
Spoiler:
Old 2015-07-13, 00:32   Link #2083
charles88

So that prince stuck on earth, what happen to him on earth after gate close off?
Granham, who she attracted to?
By the way,did JSDF found any crude oil in fantasy world?
Old 2015-07-13, 01:01   Link #2084
luffyxnami

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Hardy is the only actual god that appears in the story, meeting with her is a pretty big story plot.
There are other demigods we see though.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
One thing that bother me is that does the the jsdf really did nothing to the second prince after what he did? I read on the japan wiki that he even become governor afterward, is that true? Man I can see them not doing anything to him is going to bite them in the ass in the second part.
luffyxnami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-13, 07:01   Link #2085
Tri-ring

Quote:
Spoiler for Appearance of the gods:
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-14, 23:00   Link #2086
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

question...
why did itami wearing some kind of demon king armor?
Spoiler for this one:
Old 2015-07-15, 02:52   Link #2087
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

Question:
Spoiler for end:
Old 2015-07-16, 12:29   Link #2088
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
So while I'm waiting to get ahold of the novels (which will take a long while), I have a question that's been kiling me. Looking for info on this series, I came across this little detail on the wiki page under Rory's description. That last long sentence. That seems like........too specific and "interesting" a detail for them to just throw out with no meaning. Does that actually happen in the novel?
Old 2015-07-16, 17:23   Link #2089
endarion88

i was wondering, in the novel was there a picture of leilei sister?
Old 2015-07-16, 17:44   Link #2090
Go0gleplex
The Old Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
Not that I am aware of. But in the manga there is when her master is mentioning her sister and being an old perv as they are loading the wagon to flee the dragon.

"No society can thrive when it puts more money, effort, and emotion into its vices rather than its virtues."

Harem of choice? Uzume, Rory Mercury, Raphtalia, and Yasaka.
Go0gleplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-16, 17:47   Link #2091
Hata
時の異邦人

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
question...
why did itami wearing some kind of demon king armor?
Spoiler for this one:
your link does not work, but if it is what I think it is, you need to read the spoiler for novel gaiden #3, and I am sure you can find them in this thread look for posts done by aohige.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakaizer View Post
Question:
Spoiler for end:
since the novel has NOT reach the end, your question is not valid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
So while I'm waiting to get ahold of the novels (which will take a long while), I have a question that's been kiling me. Looking for info on this series, I came across this little detail on the wiki page under Rory's description. That last long sentence. That seems like........too specific and "interesting" a detail for them to just throw out with no meaning. Does that actually happen in the novel?
oh it shows up in the novels many times,
Spoiler for anime spoiler:

to save time I recommend people to read the manga first before asking question on things from novel #1-2, it had been translate into English, and it follow the first two novels (most likely what the anime 2 seasons will cover up to.) quite closely, unless you do not want to spoil yourself before watching the anime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88
go look for insert arts of light novel bunko #5.
Old 2015-07-16, 17:49   Link #2092
Go0gleplex
The Old Guy

Quote:
Spoiler:

"No society can thrive when it puts more money, effort, and emotion into its vices rather than its virtues."

Harem of choice? Uzume, Rory Mercury, Raphtalia, and Yasaka.
Go0gleplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-16, 18:40   Link #2093
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hata View Post
since the novel has NOT reach the end,oh it shows up in the novels many times,
Spoiler for anime spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Go0gleplex View Post
Spoiler:
I was actually more boggled by the detail that her high was the only way she could experience sexual arousal and could be soothed by intercourse. ( I can actually tell from the scenes we've seen in the TV OP that she's a bit of a battle freak ) That just seems like too unusual a detail to be put in there without meaning. So she's only soothed her high by going on killing rampages so far?
Old 2015-07-16, 18:42   Link #2094
endarion88

@hata i have no idea where to find that, the only pictures i have access are those on b-t and google did not help

edit: ok i found a vol5 but i have no idea if is the version you are talking about

edit2 ok i found it and...wtf they have absolutely nothing in common, 0 resemblance at all!!

Last edited by endarion88; 2015-07-16 at 20:04.
endarion88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-16, 21:22   Link #2095
charles88

I have minor question

In the end of novel and gaiden, did Kurata married or at least become Persia lover?
Old 2015-07-16, 22:20   Link #2096
Tri-ring

Quote:
I have minor question

In the end of novel and gaiden, did Kurata married or at least become Persia lover?
Spoiler for Relationship between Kurata and Persia:
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-17, 10:40   Link #2097
tsunade666

Quote:
I was actually more boggled by the detail that her high was the only way she could experience sexual arousal and could be soothed by intercourse. ( I can actually tell from the scenes we've seen in the TV OP that she's a bit of a battle freak ) That just seems like too unusual a detail to be put in there without meaning. So she's only soothed her high by going on killing rampages so far?
its not really getting soothed but its actually a ritual or rite of passage for the soul. As an apostle of emry? or whatever the name of that god. Rory guides the death to the afterlife or something. The dead/ghost goes through her body as an apostle and it effects her. She's intoxicated to it. Itami said its like an aphrodisiac to her.
Old 2015-07-17, 11:53   Link #2098
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
its not really getting soothed but its actually a ritual or rite of passage for the soul. As an apostle of emry? or whatever the name of that god. Rory guides the death to the afterlife or something. The dead/ghost goes through her body as an apostle and it effects her. She's intoxicated to it. Itami said its like an aphrodisiac to her.
So what about my question about if something ever happens with that, though? As I said, bringing up Rory's sexuality seems like too peculiar a point for it to be just some random detail. (not that I expect that there's some kind of h-scene with her of course)

Quote:
Wait, the novel is over? Mind if somebody can spare some spoilers on Itami and the girls? My novels are still a loooooong way out.....
Old 2015-07-17, 11:59   Link #2099
RDNexus

The Novel as a whole is not over yet, only Part1, so to say.
The Gaiden Volumes are serving as a bridge towards Part2.
Part1 had 5 bulk volumes, each of them later split into 2 LN-format volumes, in a total of 10 volumes.
Gaiden, as far as I know, is on 4 volumes already... In LN-format, I guess...
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-17, 12:04   Link #2100
tsunade666

Quote:
So what about my question about if something ever happens with that, though? As I said, bringing up Rory's sexuality seems like too peculiar a point for it to be just some random detail. (not that I expect that there's some kind of h-scene with her of course)
As far as I know and remember there isn't.

But if you ask me, its like the ghost/spirit are using her body as passage way to rebirth. The spirit pass through the womb(her womb) and goes into cycle of reincarnation.

That's my interpretation to it. There might be more to it but I don't know or remember much to it.

Its just cost her sexual tension or in heat.

Tags
fantasy, harem, military science fiction