Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-11-03, 14:59   Link #23281
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Now the question is, how she is going to react, once she realizes the dangers of Tsukune's recent power up's, which, in my opinion, are definitely going to be revealed to her, in the future chapters.
We already had a little teaser with Tsukune releasing one seal of his lock. And his attempt to hid his demonic hand also stresses that its going to be a very interesting and emotional turn of events.

@Soji

A looong talk indeed. I can imagine her blushing through 95% of that talk.
Old 2012-11-03, 15:20   Link #23282
Chris38

Personally, I doubt that Tsukune had a choice in the matter of undergoing Tohou Fuhai's ritual.

After all, I believe that Tsukune's "transformation" into something similar to Alucard would happen eventually, even if Tsukune hadn't underwent the human modification ritual.

And if that occurred, his condition would be probably even worse - after all, while the Human Modification Ritual has changed Tsukune's "condition", it has also definitely helped Tsukune when it comes to controlling his vampire abilities - the fight against Kuyou and Akua have definitely provided examples that Tsukune's "control" has increased.

Furthermore, I think that Inner Moka would also feel a little guilty about the fact that Tsukune has become... well, to say it delicately,... less human, since, after all, it is Moka's Shinso blood, that is responsible for Tsukune's transformation to begin with.

I just hope, that it will be a different thing, then what has occurred in the first season - you know, the aftermath of the first "Ghoul Incident".

In other words, there are deferentially a lot of factor's to consider when it comes to the "discussion" of Tsukune's recent power up, especially considering the fact that we still don't know how serious Tsukune's current "condition" is.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-03, 17:39   Link #23283
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Chapter's out at the usual places.
Old 2012-11-03, 18:11   Link #23284
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

So that's what Haji is! It fits, haha.

I really don't like how Issa is obeying that bitch. I was hoping he'd try to put a stop to it or something.

I hope we get back to Moka and Tsukune soon.
Old 2012-11-03, 18:24   Link #23285
Vladrave
The Dark Slayer

Maaaaaaaan, only 27 chapters? That was way too short to me and another month to wait -_-
But overall, this chapter is severely awesome. This explains now why haji is attracted to lolis.

Oh and touhai said "Where did your spirit that could shake the heavens go?"
Another possible feat is that issa is also strong mentally.
Vladrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-03, 18:34   Link #23286
ShiroiRyu

So ...
It's a Tengu ?
In same time, she put Alucard on them. o_o
Old 2012-11-03, 18:58   Link #23287
Shadow5YA

Does Gyokoro realize that by reducing the entire clan to Alucard feed, she's effectively reduced the race of vampires to an endangered species?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-03, 19:26   Link #23288
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Does Gyokoro realize that by reducing the entire clan to Alucard feed, she's effectively reduced the race of vampires to an endangered species?
They were already endangered, and hell, it doesn't seem like she cares about much, only chaos. And isn't having mini-alucards for minions a good idea? Who would pass up on that?
Old 2012-11-04, 00:06   Link #23289
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Hmm, did the release seem, incomplete? or did it really end with 27 pages?
Old 2012-11-04, 00:09   Link #23290
Vladrave
The Dark Slayer

I doubt that the scanlations groups will release something incomplete. But honestly, it does looks incomplete O_o
Vladrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-04, 00:09   Link #23291
Richocet
Lover of Purity

I should've guessed he was a Tengu, what with his punches and all
And Gin should survive with a werewolves' regenerative ability, or is it a different lore here?
Old 2012-11-04, 00:26   Link #23292
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
So that's what Haji is! It fits, haha.

I really don't like how Issa is obeying that bitch. I was hoping he'd try to put a stop to it or something.

I hope we get back to Moka and Tsukune soon.
I'd say chances are that this is some kind of plan he has going with Akasha to rid the world of Alucard. He just needs to keep close to Gyokuro until a certain time. or perhaps he's hoping that with Alucard resurrecting, Akasha would come back as well. She's the strongest so he needs her to stop Alucard's return and he could just really want her back in general. He's merely speeding up the process rather than delaying the inevitable any longer.
Old 2012-11-04, 00:44   Link #23293
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
... it is possible he's playing the old game of "keep your friends close, but keep your enemies even closer" along with a mix of "you must fool your friends in order to fool your enemies"

actually, I really do hope that's the game he's playing, and isn't on the "world destruction" boat

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-04, 01:39   Link #23294
Chris38

The chapter ends in the same place as the raws, and I haven't noticed any missing pages in it.

So, yeah the translation is complete, and this chapter only had 27 pages.

As for the chapter itself, well Gyokuro is evil, it seems like she somehow changed the vampires, from the second squad into an entirely different race - probably some kind of experiment related with Alucard.

It has also been implied that she - or the Masked King - did something to Issa, so it might be possible that he is not doing this, out of his own "free will".

Anyway, I think that Tsukune will have still a role to play in the future chapters - after all, it's time to show Gyokuro, what a "real monster" is
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-04, 02:58   Link #23295
zibi88

well I wonder where is Kiria and that other guy (the one who stole a kiss on mizore)... they had planned something as they are the rats who allowed them to enter the base.... and it might be that issa is working with that guy... since issa doesnt do much fighting but olny talking

I wonder when tsukune will shock everyone with his new look :P I guess first they need to get some beating... tsukune needs to be pirced or pushed to a corner so the other him could come out and play...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-04, 07:09   Link #23296
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
I wonder when tsukune will shock everyone with his new look :P I guess first they need to get some beating... tsukune needs to be pirced or pushed to a corner so the other him could come out and play...
Gyokuro is going to learn the hard way, which is that you don't f*ck with Tsukune, especially is he has power that is akin to Alucard. Even if it is Fairy Tale, Shuzen family or anyone else, they really have no idea what they're getting themselves into when is comes to messing with Tsukune, Moka or his friends.
Old 2012-11-04, 09:09   Link #23297
X207
Gamyūsa

great chapter with another good cliffhanger. Haiji's cool when transformed, didnt know what he was before that. that'll be a good 2nd round for them.

Last edited by X207; 2012-11-04 at 09:20.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-04, 17:08   Link #23298
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

It was a good call-out from Fuhai on Issa not being the first into battle himself. If you'd remember from Moka's memories, Issa left the intruders alone to see if they'd make it to the main house, where he'd take them on alone. Standing back and merely watching is not Issa's style. But he's got a much clearer head on him than I initially gave him credit for. I was worried that he'd go for Fuhai's head once he mentioned Akasha.

Bash brothers indeed. Powerful single attacks coupled with a high-speed group attack will munch pretty much any squad the way Gin and Haji ran it. Beautiful combo-team from them. Too bad it worked too well.

Ah, Kokoa... you're already a bright star. I've liked her more in the past two chapters than ever before, particularly because of the character growth she's experienced. Plus I've found her to be extremely cute now.
Old 2012-11-05, 21:54   Link #23299
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Just saw the raws ch.58

Man Gin and Miyamoto cleaned house. Too bad seems tentacles got Gin in the end. A real cliffhanger.
Old 2012-11-06, 05:35   Link #23300
sky black swordman

^ The Raws? Has that chapter not been translated already ?

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire