AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-06-11, 12:15   Link #20001
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
finally !!!!!!!
loli finally posted her post
and there was much rejoicing "yay"

but why would you BAD rep him for it
Old 2009-06-11, 12:42   Link #20002
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
finally !!!!!!!
loli finally posted her post
and there was much rejoicing "yay"

but why would you BAD rep him for it
It would be a badge of honor to get neg repped for awesomeness.

Edit
Spoiler:
Old 2009-06-11, 13:55   Link #20003
Nobodyman9
Banned

Woo hoo! At long last our MC has arrived! So...

Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-11, 13:58   Link #20004
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
I'm curious to know when the topic will return normal
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-11, 14:45   Link #20005
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Oh I just realized I didn't even post properly to celebrate this achievment, so here I go.

First of all, we shall remember that this thread reached such an ammount of page thanks to everyone. YES everyone. Be they Kallen fans or not, we have to be thankful to everyone.
Of course we have to be thankful to non Kallen lovers bringing there some interesting convos.
Of course we have to be thankful to faithful Kallen lovers who kept believing in her, no matter what.
Of course we have to be thankful to shallow Kallen lovers who saw their faith being put on the line many times during the show (Oooh Turn 24) but kept having faith in her despite barriers.
Of course we have to be thankful to Hard debaters who fought for her with all of their might.
Of course we have to thankful to casual people...casually posting in this thread.

BUT, we have to be thankful as well...to trolls. Cause if this thread unleashed passions and saw the birth of awesome posts, it is as well thanks to them.

Yes, many thanks to you, Babanagush, Hasaki, and others gabbytay or Train samurai, cause it's thanks to you our love for this character ended up rising always more, and who knows, if people didn't have to reply to some of your trollish comments, maybe we'll have never overanalyzed some scenes hiding some truth, and maybe we'll have been kept in the dark like many others people, until Ô so wished, staff release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasaki; Equinox822;...

Confirmation of the Lulu x CC pairing is alright with me, even if they die.
as for GG (Goldilocks Gino) eating Kallen... oh yes.

Kalulu is dead. DEAD. The sooner you accept it, the sooner you'll be able to enjoy CluClu, aka canon pairing.

CluClu sex-scene in episode 23
war over

Kalulu is dead. DEAD. The sooner you accept it, the sooner you'll be able to enjoy CluClu, aka canon pairing.
And a special cause everyone loved this one, a kind of best of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babaganush
i think they hd her cptured her to meet gino and allow cc to be alone with lelouch
shell get a happy end just not with lelouch. shell be with gino and her mom
This man undertsnads.

kallens niw lelouchs enemy not his love intrerest that's ccs role now.

kallenll hook up with gino.
just watche sub

ccxlulu confirmed, ginoxkallen confirmed. kalulu sunk like rock.
And because even if it is fun, i'd still rather remember this kind of post which, back at the end of Turn 25, was a perfect summary of most of us state of mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkard View Post
Well, I have mixed feelings on this.

Good

- Kallen understands Lelouch's plan.
- Kallen knows why Lelouch pushed her away all this time.
- Kallen knows Lelouch loved her.

Bad

- No gum line is an epic cave in. Quite frankly, I think it was omitted to preserve the "open endedness" of the ending.

- Kallen understands now, too bad it was when Lelouch was getting impaled >_<

- The Gino x Kallen stuff is fricking retarded. I mean look at this on the bottom right:

Spoiler for Kallen Picture Board:

Gino x Tianzi?

Conclusion

I think that this was actually an amazing ending. After the initial gut retching reaction that the gum line was not said, I watched and realized how well done this ending was. Lelouch gave Kallen everything she wanted with the exception of himself. A free Japan. A normal everyday school girl life. Her mother, free and well. Her friends all safe and sound. A "victory" over her most hated rival. Zero's reputation upheld. He was selfless until the end, even though he loved her. Rather, it was because he loved her that he took this path alone. We know why he closed himself up and pushed her away. He was planning to die all along, and that was a path he did not want her to follow ("live on") nor suffer from if he told her he loved her. He wanted to be with her, hence "will you come with me to Ashford after this is all over?" He bit his lip at their last meeting, he kept her away for her own good, protecting what he knew would be even worse heart break if he reciprocated her feelings and he fulfilled his promise of death. Kallen's song "One More Chance" makes perfect crystal clear sense now. Based on the lyrics, she understands now. She knows he loved her. She thanks him for it, and says she'll live the path he wanted her to.

Lelouch vi Britannia, the man of miracles, your final act was one befitting your brilliance. You walked into the reaper's arms, suppressing all emotions so that those you cared about might live. Even though they betrayed you, you spared their lives and gave them one final miracle that told them, and only them, your true character and how wrong they were. Rest in peace, knowing that you brought happiness and peace to your friends, your comrades, your sister, and the woman you loved. Rest too, my friends and comrades, Kallen did and still loves Lelouch and he loved her.

There was a two month gap, so I hope there's a movie or an OVA to cover it. There's too many things left unanswered like C.C.'s real name, Geass, and the gum line.
So yes, Kallen had to go through ammount of hate, ammount of KaGino shipping nonsense (YEAH I say it, call me KaGino hater, blablabla whatever, it was f*ckin' Nonsense !), ammount of Suzaku fanboy, ammount of Lelouch fanboy, ammount of C.C./Lulu shipper, ammount of many many things, but in the end, here, on AsuKi, a board made for debate, and not simply fangirlism, a board full of reflection through fun, war, and passion, her thread overwhelm most of the others simply because no matter what people say, she was either feared, either loved, either hated, but at least she was never, never forgotten.

And for posts like those above, for all the fun we got while being a part of the Kalulu Empire, for all those wars, episode after episode, for this even funnier after serie effect, for those amazing staff release, for those awesome debate about the meaning of the word «mutual» for those debate about Lelouch's pseudo lack of interest in her (or the reverse actually) for all of those things, I think we have to be proud about this celebration.

So...........

WE LOVE YOU KALLEN !!!

....So now we can finally start the party à la Yvj ?*starts grabbing Sky*
Edit : AWESOME KOS, THAT is a song !

Edit2 : Sky I used the "georgia font" for the "we love you kallen" Hehehe, isn't it awesome ? 8P

Last edited by Lolipopo; 2009-06-11 at 14:58.
Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-11, 15:08   Link #20006
Nobodyman9
Banned

Awesome awesome post Loli. You summed up everything perfectly and you were very fair and formal about it. Kudos (BTW, that Arkard has some pretty strong opinions, doesn't he? )

Oh, and LOL, I wasn't sure what you meant by "KOS" at first, but I assume you were referring to me? (Knight of Shirley) Glad you liked the long. And as I said before, as the self-appointed DJ (unless someone else wants that position. Or we can have more than ) I'll be bringing some of the best movie love songs to the party. So I hope you'll all enjoy this little number.

Old 2009-06-11, 15:16   Link #20007
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post

BUT, we have to be thankful as well...to trolls. Cause if this thread unleashed passions and saw the birth of awesome posts, it is as well thanks to them.

Yes, many thanks to you, Babanagush, Hasaki, and others gabbytay or Train samurai, cause it's thanks to you our love for this character ended up rising always more, and who knows, if people didn't have to reply to some of your trollish comments, maybe we'll have never overanalyzed some scenes hiding some truth, and maybe we'll have been kept in the dark like many others people, until Ô so wished, staff release.
should we be singing to them "thank you for your hate"
Old 2009-06-11, 15:26   Link #20008
yvj
U Mad?

Reps for the epic post Loli

Mr. Deejay allow me to throw a song into the rotation. Dim the lights a little folks. We're going back in the day. This is an old school and soulful version of Kallen's poem/song.

If you can find a song that mixes fits her poem and song better than this.....post it

And we need some pics as well.

Spoiler for Initial pics!:

Last edited by yvj; 2009-06-11 at 15:37.
yvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-11, 15:28   Link #20009
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

and now
for a truly classic work of art in the history of the kalulu empire

Spoiler for how can we forget:
Old 2009-06-11, 15:35   Link #20010
yvj
U Mad?

Motivational posters! (by me)

More Gurren than Kalulu but its our motto:
Old 2009-06-11, 15:38   Link #20011
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

motivational poster
not by me, but its awesome none the less
Old 2009-06-11, 15:51   Link #20012
Nobodyman9
Banned

Yep, we've all known and stuck by the girl for the good times
Spoiler for size:

The bad times
Spoiler for size:

And the really good times
Spoiler for size:

So here's to the red-haired beauty.
Spoiler for size:

And another song
Old 2009-06-11, 16:34   Link #20013
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
So ok, this page requires the bit of Kalulu-ish history and its fans. Of course in comparison with the epicness of Lagann because...i can. 8DD

Anyway, let us start: **somehow, spoiler tags do not work, wtf? anyway, it is not that big, but gomen before hand guys. :x

So yeah, in the first episodes, Kalulu fans were just a shy bunch of people searching for something, that could probably upgrade their couple, into something more than just "ahhh, that is totally fantasy".

When they were trying to do that though, they were probably chased a bit from well..something-something. 8D

As episodes progressed, the faith-loyalty started to kick-in again.

Step by step, Kalulu fans started drilling the scenes that Kalulu interacted and started to find something.

Right, that something became bigger and bigger as R2 was kicking into the ending.

When the series ended, there were left some bittersweet feelings.

Then, certain materials started to get into the surface, explaining more and more. The drill was back and kicking like to high heavens.

Finally, after this long journey, Kalulu fans, upgraded to Kalulu-Dai. Probably, the best kind of rank, a gang team of fans can get.

And everything is all right with the world, cause when you know the truth well....ah, you know it. Duh. 8D

So yes, Kalulu fans must be proud for being Kalulu fans. They should tell everyone they are Kalulu fans actually, cause that automatically upgrades them and make them the best thing in the milky way. Being Kalulu means being a sexy gar. And we all know, that Gar and Sexy does not collide, but fuck yeah, only Kalulu does this. So yeah, Kalulu fans are the most epic thing in this dark world right now, and now brb, i am gonna shout this on my roof, so the neighbors will think i am the best thing in my little crappy town. And oh right, you should do the same too. 8D

incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-11, 16:38   Link #20014
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Old 2009-06-11, 16:46   Link #20015
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:

Ahaha, i will take it, you agree with me then? 8D
We should refer to this post, for our history, fits us so much guys. Cause you know, we are awesome like this. 8)
Coming a long x 4830493 way and being epic like this, requires a lot of strength, ain't that right? 8D
Old 2009-06-11, 16:58   Link #20016
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

the kallen thread is by FAR the longest character thread on animesuki
far more then C.C,lacus,haruhi and any other female lead thread
which means that, like her or not, kallen gets more attention then any other characters
not bad for a character who some (extremely THICK) people dont even consider one of the main characters
Old 2009-06-11, 16:59   Link #20017
Nobodyman9
Banned

Wow. I knew you guys weren't modest but....DAMN!

Ah, I guess you guys deserve it. After all, it's not so much about the ship, but the long and perilous journey in the face of adversity that you all have made up to this point. So three cheers for Kalulu-Dai!

Hip-hip Hooray!
Hip-hip Hooray!
Hip-hip Hooray!
Old 2009-06-11, 17:00   Link #20018
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
the kallen thread is by FAR the longest character thread on animesuki
far more then C.C,lacus,haruhi and any other female lead thread
which means that, like her or not, kallen gets more attention then any other characters
not bad for a character who some (extremely THICK) people dont even consider one of the main characters

Well, statistically, that does not mean there are a million person around it, meaning that a few people post on a regular basis, but even that, is admirable on its own. Such faith and loyalty, come to think of it, Kallen fans are like Kallen when it comes down to these qualities, fuck yeah. 8D

eta: modesty is overrated people, especially when you are Kalulu-Dai. ||DD
Old 2009-06-11, 17:05   Link #20019
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Because a party for Kallen isn't a party without a parade from the CG female hottie aka Kallen ; So here is a parade of most if not all of her outfits, for you guys, and for you girls, cause kallen fangirls knows pretty things, and Kallen is one

So here is an Ashford uniform once wore by Kallen, the frail sicky, most popular lady, in the Ashford Academy; You will notice the sweet look fitting perfectly to her uniform class; She was born to wear this Britannian (aaah irony) uniform
Spoiler for The Ashford Lady:

In a less classy way but most nature style, her terrorist uniform. You'll notice the fitting around...her nice assets, and how her shorts is tied to her upper shirt, to avoid any sort of rape, cause this kind of outfit is well known to be a turn off
Spoiler for Rawr:

In a really stylish fashion, we can discover now Kallen's black Knight uniform. Designed by Zero himself (Cause Zero is of course, a genius when it comes to designing clothes) , the tight high boots and the short compliments perfectly Kallen's good shape. Now for the question to one million dollar, aka, How did Lelouch knew of her 3 sizes...we'll let Kallen's cute look help you to make your mind.
Spoiler for Black Knight:

This one is a kind of exclusivity, cause it's a well known fact it's really hard to see a lot of Kallen's skin, but thanks to Lelouch's hotness, which forced Kallen to take off the upper vest to not die of lack of breath, we have here a nice view of one of Kallen's undergarnments. You'll notice the loose yellow vest, designed to underline a pink pale top covering Kallen's modesty, and her fitting Tigh High.
Such hotness even convinced Cheese Kun to betray the well knows C.C., and we understand him, very well.
Spoiler for Undergarnments:

This one is an exclusivity as well. To avoid some R rated scene right after Lelouch saw in her nice outfit above, writers thought it would be smarter to make of Kallen a prisonner.
BIG mistake there, cause Had Lelouch saw her in this bondage outfit, only God knows what would have happened (No, You don't wanna know, really)
Spoiler for Prisonner:

Since we are full in Kallen's hotness (yeah yeah we know, everything is hot in her but still) let's talk about her outfit while using Tabatacchi. Those were simply loose black Undergarnments to avoid dying for lack of air inside of the plush. Really simple but still, really hot (Heh, this is Kallen)
Spoiler for Black Undergarnments:

Ok you were dying for that so here is the outfit which caused a major Breakdown in Lelouch, back in Turn 7. A tiny mini dress, in an adorable pink, wore with a sportswear vest. Maybe Kallen isn't the Anna Wintour of Code geass, but she is clearly the Monica Belluci of Hormones when it comes to her clothes, cause this unlikely outfit caused Lelouch to forget his near asexuality to turn as a total hetero. For Kallen of course.
Spoiler for MiniDress:

And yeah, of course, we couldn't avoid this one, the well known Bunny outfit. Here is the jacket version, and the jacketless version. Outfit certainly choose by C.C. (Cause YA know she gots the hots for kallen as well) which, one more time, breakdown Lelouch's asexuality, thanks to a cleavage which might make cry in fear, the most well endowed, and make cry, the cutest loli ever
Spoiler for BUNNY:

Because this dress caused many fear, hope, and deception, we shall not forget it.
Designed to outline, once again, Kallen's assets (Nunally is her brother's sister, no doubt about that), it was as well a death weapon, killing Kallen episode after episode, because of it shrinkage system meant to suffocate Kallen at the very end (her boobs weren't bigger. The dress was more and more tight) Thanks God, Zero saved her, and killed Nunally for dare trying killing her.
Spoiler for KillerDress:

The model was kinda different but the spirit is the same, so we'll use this dress as the dress used for Kallen and Lelouch dance in this awesome Picture Drama.
Designed by Shirley, in a pale pink shade, this dress is classy and fitted perfectly the sweet Kallen.
(And no, you don't wanna see Kallen's outfit between two dances, when she was all lone with Lelouch.)
Spoiler for DancewithMe:

Kallen was a person taking care of herself. And who talks about taking care of herself, talk about HYGIEN. So yeah, Kallen enjoyed showers. Alone, with Lelouch, with Suzaku, with C.C. and Li, or alone, she enjoyed her towel (Ahaha you thought she'll be naked ne ? DREAM !) and the towel enjoyed her, of course
Spoiler for Towel:

Kallen was a pilot. With a tight fligsuit. Or two actually, but one will be enough to help uo getting the mode. An ace pilot needs to stay fashion, and hot, while saving her man's ass. That is Kallen for you
Spoiler for Pilotstyle:

She was once an oriental dancer. With a really, sexy outfit. And she was beautiful in it. No need to wonder why Lelouch choose for her the more revealing outfit. Lelouch sure knows how to pick his girl's clothes.
Spoiler for Orientaldancer:

The last outfit Kallen wore in the anime was a simple pink dress. No cleavage, no tight things, no miniskirt, Kallen is once again a good girl. heh, lelouch was dead, he wasn't there anymore to pick her outfit. And an eternal widow to be has to avoid showing her assets to male animals.
Spoiler for marriageDress:

Conclusion ? To be a Kallen's fangirl you have to not have any complex, or you'll end up emtionally dead.
To be a Kallen's fanboy you have to be...well. A boy. Cause if Lelouch can fall for that, even Elton John can !

And for KOS :

This should fit better

Edit : sjdfhsdjfhdhghjgf KAMPAI PEOPLE SHITLOAD OF AWESOME POSTS !
TWIN DSFHDJGHJDGHJDGF !

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-11, 17:07   Link #20020
incorrupts
Banned

Twin's post equates EPIC nosebleeds for certain members called yvj and blade. Cause we all know you are Kalulu pervs, you Kalulu pervs. 8D
Ah, feels nice, we got a nice fellowship here, lol, epic post twin, i will bad-rep you now {cause bad rep is epic opposed to good one, for Kalulu fans 8D} but you should have posted the "white flag"-Kalulu-video. It is the best of the best.