AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2018-04-14, 21:32   Link #21
P_Dezz

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post

It's a little too soon to judge what will happen, but I do also think that BM going from chasing to eating the cake and then back to chasing just makes it all seem like filler.
well once the arc is officially over we'll see how it fares in the scheme of it all. to me it was just a level up arc for Luffy, I mean this is the only arc we've seen where he had to fight TWO opponents that were tough match ups for him, the whole cake chase/craving part I think was just Oda keeping Luffy from having a one on one confrontation with BM.
BTW I hope in the post arc we get to see what happened to Pekoms and Ceasar
P_Dezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-19, 09:25   Link #22
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
I just feel that Jinbei is way too old and senior to join
Once upon a time, I had similar feelings about Jinbei (not so much his age, but him being more a veteran compared to the rest of the crew), However, as time passed, I now feel he meshes quite well with Luffy and co., and coupled with the level of enemies they're facing, I'm much more accepting of him as a member now. Sure, he's stoic, but he's been shown to have a loose side, as well (just look at his reaction to Luffy's response to Judge a while back). Perhaps by post-Wano we'll see how chill he'll be on the ship with everyone (so probably about 5 or so years from now, lol )
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote