AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old Yesterday, 15:36   Link #2461
Funkatron
King of the Castle

Spoiler for Screen Capture From Preview:
Funkatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 16:01   Link #2462
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkatron View Post
Spoiler for Preview Discussion:
Spoiler for PV:
Old Yesterday, 16:12   Link #2463
TheAlucid

Quote:
Seeing how Strelitzia appears to be just sitting there, and Delphinium is crying as she smashes her face into 02's jaws presumably to open her cockpit, it seems more likely to me 02 and Hiro are already having a reunion and Ichigo is desperate to stop them.

The scene reminds me of how Ichigo reacted in episode 14 when she realized Hiro was playing it cool so she'd leave the knife behind and he could immediately embark an being reunited with 02. Only this time I suspect he played off piloting with Ichigo like he was fine, and then immediately set about trying to, again, reunite with 02; Ichigo becoming upset once again at how Hiro played her.

It would be pretty cool if Hiro was the cause of the Klaxosaurs invading Plantation 13 in the first place, as it seems a little convenient they've ended up fighting there. That it'd be a nice parallel to 02, he'd be willing to play the monster too if it meant he could be with her.
TheAlucid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 16:26   Link #2464
Sacredus

That make sense (more like "Ichigo is helping Hiro" lol redemption theory since she would never do that), but Hiro don't have any way to get anywhere near 02 so I will stick with "Ichigo just want to beat, crush even more mentally or even kill 02 just because she exist and Hiro prefer 02 over her".
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 17:13   Link #2465
blakstealth
Cinderella Gang or Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
I don't think they could possibly be any larger than her actually seeing ZeroTwo nearly killing Hiro. In any case all that came out in the furore from the beginning and the other team-mates still weren't gung-ho about the segregation. Even Goro whose seen the effects with his own eyes still persuaded Ichigo to let ZeroTwo talk to Hiro
What did Ichigo see really? Do you mean when Strelizia was about to go full berserk mode? She never saw 02 choking out Hiro.

Quote:
did the dog swallow something it shouldn't have? D:
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 17:25   Link #2466
Haak
Offended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
What did Ichigo see really? Do you mean when Strelizia was about to go full berserk mode? She never saw 02 choking out Hiro.
Well to be honest, I don't really know what she could've seen either unless she was able to hear their audio or something, but she wouldn't have acted at that specific moment if she didn't "see" something happening because that would be one amazing coincidence. I'm sure she would have acted much sooner if she was driven purely by suspicion and intuition.
Old Yesterday, 17:52   Link #2467
Mistyclear

I’d like to believe Ichigo is able to be redeemed—so I’ll go with she’s trying to help—cause I don’t like to hate characters, so I’ll stick to the more positive sides until I see it myself.
Mistyclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 18:04   Link #2468
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Ooh.....so that's how Delphinium's "hair" looks without the "hat". Interesting...
Old Yesterday, 19:38   Link #2469
Zangor17

So according to the updated page on wikipedia the episodes title is "Hiyoku no Tori" (比翼の鳥) which seems to allude or even be related to the bird Hiro and 02 talked about at the opening of the show. My money is on Hiro and 02 getting back together by end of episode.
Zangor17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 19:45   Link #2470
Twi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Ooh.....so that's how Delphinium's "hair" looks without the "hat". Interesting...
...Okay, I let it slide when that Gundam from 00 (sequel inbound) had hair, but why does a robot need it?
Old Yesterday, 21:00   Link #2471
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
...Okay, I let it slide when that Gundam from 00 (sequel inbound) had hair, but why does a robot need it?
Because Trigger .
I wouldn't be surprise after watching how absurd Kill La Kill is

Also , these customized Franxx reflect how the girl in the main cast look .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:36   Link #2472
Norn

Quote:
This is rather confusing. Assuming it's a delivery, what would be delivered? Hiro? But why would Ichigo allow that?

To be honest I hope they don't have them reunite so soon. Their time away from each other can be used for character development, be it them or the rest of squad 13. Getting them together resolves nothing for all parties involved.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
Don't most Mecha have some kind of "human" touch? Gundam seems rife with it.
Norn is offline   Reply With Quote