AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-30, 02:35   Link #2781
Acer
Death to the infidels!

There is some motivation for the chapter is taking so long to get out?
Old 2012-04-30, 02:37   Link #2782
zaeraal

Quote:
Originally Posted by hao-sama View Post
I get the feeling that his high school friend was Kamijou Touya. travelling around the world and doing stupid things sounds a lot like Touya more than Tabikake (the only other world travelling person we know) imo.

also, more spoiler pics:

http://i.minus.com/iblWd7ObxswGRU.png
http://i.minus.com/iblWd7ObxswGRU.png
http://i.minus.com/idyt1IeUA9A23.png
http://i.minus.com/ib7XRmci8YZyh.png
The second link should be http://i.minus.com/ibwjKUgBi5RLj3.png

And who knows what kind of person was Misaka Tabikake when he was young.
People tend to mature when they grow up, he could ave been even more of a troublemaker than Touya.

Just compare Touma and Mikoto
While Touma gets involved into all sort of trouble because of his bad luck (he tend to avoid them in past) he does not willingly causes them himself.
On the other hand Mikoto uses her powers any way she wants causing all sort of trouble for other people, without caring for consequences, but she always get away with it because she is a lv 5.

EDIT: ANOTHER SPOILERS: http://kodoku21.blog83.fc2.com/blog-entry-2209.html

Last edited by zaeraal; 2012-04-30 at 03:06.
Old 2012-04-30, 11:00   Link #2783
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Thanks for the spoilers I want to see this chapter out asap lol
Old 2012-04-30, 12:46   Link #2784
Sumeragi
Banned

I'm more interested in this:

Seems about right.
Old 2012-04-30, 13:21   Link #2785
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
I'm more interested in this:

Seems about right.
Don't links the pics from other blogs, they won't show sometimes.
Old 2012-04-30, 16:27   Link #2786
hao-sama

Send a message via MSN to hao-sama Send a message via Yahoo to hao-sama
ch summary from js06:

Spoiler:
Old 2012-04-30, 17:35   Link #2787
mark1246

RAW came out today and read, Disappointing that it ONLY 24 PAGES, i MEAN COME ON! IF THIS WAS JUST A SIDE STORY CHAPTER OR “EXTRA”, OR 48.5 YEAH, but this one chapter only 4 pages extra then a weekly!!! and end of the chapter was TOTALLY ANTI-Climatic geez, hope ch 50 is way better to recover from this!

PS: NOT HATING but this was my personal opinion
Old 2012-04-30, 23:51   Link #2788
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

After reading the recent chapters.....

Why do I have this image of a creepy Dr.X brainwashing Magneto's underlings against .
Old 2012-05-01, 02:31   Link #2789
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by hao-sama View Post
ch summary from js06:

Spoiler:
Somehow the 3 last phrases make it sound like the scene is a full on comic relief >.> ... especially the last one who's really too awkward to be serious ... >.> ... <.< ... >.> ... or it might actually be something REALLY important Miko-chin just realized

On a side note : will the Shadow Metal play anything significant in this arc or are they gonna drop it like that? ... my last hope is that it's related to what's mentioned in the 9th phrase

personal complaining : I want more fridge-kun and GIAD in Railgun!! Bring them up!! \(-w-)/
Old 2012-05-01, 03:17   Link #2790
zaeraal

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
will the Shadow Metal play anything significant in this arc or are they gonna drop it like that? ... my last hope is that it's related to what's mentioned in the 9th phrase
Like someone mentioned on /a/, it's possible that all of this memory stuff is just a plot device to add depth to Mikoto's feelings when she figured out Touma lost his memories.
Implying that the real plot of this arc is going to be something else.
(probably not the shadow metal as that was already "explained", but most likely something about the files Uiharu deleted)
So if Kamachi will maintain his 20 chapters per arc, we are still going to have some twist after this Kongo's adventure.

Nevertheless I think it's really stupid to use her friends as sacrificial lambs just to deepen her feelings for someone else..
(And even more after all this foreshadowing with them..)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1246 View Post
RAW came out today and read, Disappointing that it ONLY 24 PAGES, i MEAN COME ON! IF THIS WAS JUST A SIDE STORY CHAPTER OR “EXTRA”, OR 48.5 YEAH, but this one chapter only 4 pages extra then a weekly!!! and end of the chapter was TOTALLY ANTI-Climatic geez, hope ch 50 is way better to recover from this!
Yes, the 24 pages is ridiculously low amount considering this is a monthly manga.
(And how much Kamachi is capable of writing when he wants to)
Old 2012-05-01, 08:47   Link #2791
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
Like someone mentioned on /a/, it's possible that all of this memory stuff is just a plot device to add depth to Mikoto's feelings when she figured out Touma lost his memories.
Implying that the real plot of this arc is going to be something else.
(probably not the shadow metal as that was already "explained", but most likely something about the files Uiharu deleted)
About the DNA comp? nai, nai, nai ... I remember those posts on page 129 so don't worry ... my main concern isn't exactly what the arc is really about but rather it's difficult to assume that a rumor from Saten's sources is "unfounded" or "unrelated to real events" ... or to put bluntly I find it hard to think that all of that was just for Uiharu to find that site , especially when every single crack she told so far happened to be true >.>

Quote:
Nevertheless I think it's really stupid to use her friends as sacrificial lambs just to deepen her feelings for someone else..
it's not that uncommon though >.>
Old 2012-05-01, 09:15   Link #2792
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
(And even more after all this foreshadowing with them..)

Erm, what ?

This isn't a zero sum game where it's either one or the other.
Old 2012-05-01, 14:28   Link #2793
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Yes, the 24 pages is ridiculously low amount considering this is a monthly manga.
(And how much Kamachi is capable of writing when he wants to)
You seem to be underestimating the time it takes to draw 24 pages. This is a manga, not a light novel.

Seems like people have been pampered a bit too much by the large quantities given on a regular basis.
Old 2012-05-01, 23:22   Link #2794
Miraluka
Banned

I think its because you are overstimating the manga this is the consquence .

So far the plot progresses as fast as a turtle, I'm seriously thinking that Saint Seiya Next Dimension series progresses more than Railgun in regards to plot .

Btw, Motoi Fukuyawa isn't the author but the artist in charge, so I wonder if the manga publisher is trying to stretch the script given by Kamachi as much as possible .
Old 2012-05-03, 05:10   Link #2795
jalvin_billster1091
Arcaneus Magi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
I think its because you are overstimating the manga this is the consquence .

So far the plot progresses as fast as a turtle, I'm seriously thinking that Saint Seiya Next Dimension series progresses more than Railgun in regards to plot .

Btw, Motoi Fukuyawa isn't the author but the artist in charge, so I wonder if the manga publisher is trying to stretch the script given by Kamachi as much as possible .
Like trying to get every bit, and unessential, bits of the story?
Old 2012-05-06, 04:25   Link #2796
Ashaman

Chapter's out.

Kongou is being an all round boss this chapter. And I loved Misaka and Drill Hairs conversation, and other peoples reactions to it.
Old 2012-05-06, 04:42   Link #2797
desrtsku
Nympholept

I have to say that I'm starting to really like Kongou, she's got some nice development and her relationship with Miko-chin seems to be deeper than expected :3 (but my heart still belongs to Miko-chin, ... and the dozens other cute anime girls I've seen the past 10 years).
Gotta wait for Baba's next move before the real sh- ... deal begins
Old 2012-05-06, 06:58   Link #2798
leukrota

LOL at the high level trap aimed at Mikoto.

BTW, is it just me or did Misaki look worried while watching over the clone? Maybe she got sicker than they expected...

Anyway, next comes Kongou to the rescue, I can't wait to see how she pulls that out.

Quote:
On the other hand Mikoto uses her powers any way she wants causing all sort of trouble for other people, without caring for consequences, but she always get away with it because she is a lv 5.
You put it as if she was a spoiled rich kid. She does think often about the consequences of her actions, and she uses her powers for justice (at least her view on it), not for selfish reasons... well, perhaps with the exception of situations involving Touma, but we already know why he disturbs her balance...
Old 2012-05-06, 08:22   Link #2799
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by leukrota View Post
You put it as if she was a spoiled rich kid. She does think often about the consequences of her actions, and she uses her powers for justice (at least her view on it), not for selfish reasons... well, perhaps with the exception of situations involving Touma, but we already know why he disturbs her balance...
No, its because she overdoes things that ends with collateral damage. Probably thats why she isn't in organizations like Judgment and the reason why Anti-Skill doesn't asks for people like her.
Old 2012-05-06, 08:28   Link #2800
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
No, its because she overdoes things that ends with collateral damage. Probably thats why she isn't in organizations like Judgment and the reason why Anti-Skill exists.
No, she isn't in Judgment because she doesn't want to.

And if you want to talk about 'collateral damage', don't forget how Kuroko almost dropped an entire building in half just to take out one guy.

P.S - btw Collateral damage refers to the killing of civilians in a military action, they seem to be very specific about that.
Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, shounen