AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-04-01, 20:45   Link #2061
The-Ghost
anime lurker
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: sault ste marie
Quote:
Originally Posted by mist2123 View Post
Nuclear explosion by nina's nuke in the OP??

Spoiler:

when the Guren was first shown in the op it had a simaller image right after it launched its radiation wave arm. but now maybe it is foreshadowing the nuclear age in CG seeing as how they already have attacks involveing Pure radiation
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=49797&dateline=116872  1659
The-Ghost is offline  
Old 2007-04-01, 21:43   Link #2062
Blue_Mercy
Veteran
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Blue Raider Nation
Age: 32
I was wondering do people expect season 2, to take place in Japan or the Homeland/America? If Lelouch's true goal is to crush Britannia after winning the Tokyo Battle he'll need to focus on the homeland.

Here's a quick summary of how I think 24&25 will happen.

Cornelia's forces were decimated by Lelouch and his bombing of Tokyo, obviously leaving Ashford Academy unharmed. I expect Guilford to die in this two episode part(sorry to disappoint Cornelia x Guilford fans). However, I also expect Suzaku to no longer just non-lethally damage his enemies, so I also think that OoBk member who always mouths off and continuously gets beat down by Suzaku(i forget his name) will die also. I think we will see more of that woman who had her back to the computer in it, and perhaps something unexpected from Kaguya(I haven't figured out what yet, but she represents Kyoto so I'm looking for a surprise from her) I don't believe Lelouch will be on the front line in this battle unless necessary,(Suzaku might make it necessary) Honestly I'm not sure if Cornelia will survive or not. They seem to be showing her as beginning to lose her composure in 23. I realize Orange-kun may have gotten a power up but to me he'll be a comedy character always, so I'm not expecting too much. Nina's dead for sure, but here's hoping she doesn't go nuclear.

As I mentioned earlier Suzaku is no longer "Mr.nice guy", he's got a score to settle and I think he might take down as many if not more than Beatrix(look if you haven't seen Kill Bill I can't help you) did for her revenge. Also I think we will see what if any new Geass power V.V. has given Suzaku.

Lelouch meanwhile will more than likely play general with his troops, I know people mentioned Britannia using Ashford Academy as a last stand and I really hope that doesn't happen. I can't see that ending well for the student council.
Blue_Mercy is offline  
Old 2007-04-01, 21:53   Link #2063
7Th
Mixtape
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Mercy View Post
I was wondering do people expect season 2, to take place in Japan or the Homeland/America? If Lelouch's true goal is to crush Britannia after winning the Tokyo Battle he'll need to focus on the homeland.

Here's a quick summary of how I think 24&25 will happen.

Cornelia's forces were decimated by Lelouch and his bombing of Tokyo, obviously leaving Ashford Academy unharmed. I expect Guilford to die in this two episode part(sorry to disappoint Cornelia x Guilford fans). However, I also expect Suzaku to no longer just non-lethally damage his enemies, so I also think that OoBk member who always mouths off and continuously gets beat down by Suzaku(i forget his name) will die also. I think we will see more of that woman who had her back to the computer in it, and perhaps something unexpected from Kaguya(I haven't figured out what yet, but she represents Kyoto so I'm looking for a surprise from her) I don't believe Lelouch will be on the front line in this battle unless necessary,(Suzaku might make it necessary) Honestly I'm not sure if Cornelia will survive or not. They seem to be showing her as beginning to lose her composure in 23. I realize Orange-kun may have gotten a power up but to me he'll be a comedy character always, so I'm not expecting too much. Nina's dead for sure, but here's hoping she doesn't go nuclear.

As I mentioned earlier Suzaku is no longer "Mr.nice guy", he's got a score to settle and I think he might take down as many if not more than Beatrix(look if you haven't seen Kill Bill I can't help you) did for her revenge. Also I think we will see what if any new Geass power V.V. has given Suzaku.

Lelouch meanwhile will more than likely play general with his troops, I know people mentioned Britannia using Ashford Academy as a last stand and I really hope that doesn't happen. I can't see that ending well for the student council.
Killing Nina would be a waste of a potentially good storyline, I believe she will end up a traumatized cripple akin to Nunnally at this season's end, but she'll probably get to live with Lloyd and Millay to begin the real nuclear holocaust. As for Ashford untouched... I really doubt it and everything points to it ending up involved in the final conflict as Nunnally is supposedly the KEY to this storyline resolution.
7Th is offline  
Old 2007-04-01, 21:54   Link #2064
mist2123
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: M.U
Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Mercy View Post
I was wondering do people expect season 2, to take place in Japan or the Homeland/America? If Lelouch's true goal is to crush Britannia after winning the Tokyo Battle he'll need to focus on the homeland.

Here's a quick summary of how I think 24&25 will happen.

Cornelia's forces were decimated by Lelouch and his bombing of Tokyo, obviously leaving Ashford Academy unharmed. I expect Guilford to die in this two episode part(sorry to disappoint Cornelia x Guilford fans). However, I also expect Suzaku to no longer just non-lethally damage his enemies, so I also think that OoBk member who always mouths off and continuously gets beat down by Suzaku(i forget his name) will die also. I think we will see more of that woman who had her back to the computer in it, and perhaps something unexpected from Kaguya(I haven't figured out what yet, but she represents Kyoto so I'm looking for a surprise from her) I don't believe Lelouch will be on the front line in this battle unless necessary,(Suzaku might make it necessary) Honestly I'm not sure if Cornelia will survive or not. They seem to be showing her as beginning to lose her composure in 23. I realize Orange-kun may have gotten a power up but to me he'll be a comedy character always, so I'm not expecting too much. Nina's dead for sure, but here's hoping she doesn't go nuclear.

As I mentioned earlier Suzaku is no longer "Mr.nice guy", he's got a score to settle and I think he might take down as many if not more than Beatrix(look if you haven't seen Kill Bill I can't help you) did for her revenge. Also I think we will see what if any new Geass power V.V. has given Suzaku.

Lelouch meanwhile will more than likely play general with his troops, I know people mentioned Britannia using Ashford Academy as a last stand and I really hope that doesn't happen. I can't see that ending well for the student council.
if sunrise give Suzaku geass i will send hate messages and spams
mist2123 is offline  
Old 2007-04-01, 22:04   Link #2065
lightbringer
M9000
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: SBC Gurokken
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7Th View Post
Killing Nina would be a waste of a potentially good storyline, I believe she will end up a traumatized cripple akin to Nunnally at this season's end, but she'll probably get to live with Lloyd and Millay to begin the real nuclear holocaust. As for Ashford untouched... I really doubt it and everything points to it ending up involved in the final conflict as Nunnally is supposedly the KEY to this storyline resolution.
And they did say the Academy will get its moment to shine in the last stages. I doubt much more than rubble will remain j/k, it won't be like that, but something is sure to happen there.

As for Nina, the sooner she dies, the better the rest of the story will be. She's a waste of precious screentime.
lightbringer is offline  
Old 2007-04-01, 22:46   Link #2066
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Age: 31
I wonder if Lelouch has something set up in Ashford because he doesn't seem to be overly concerned about it at all unlike kallen who hoped that everyone escaped (Which they haven't).

Eitherway, Zero is going to have trouble with his army once they start the pillaging and destruction, I mean, what's stopping them from going rambo on anything britannian? Especially Ashford academy, the place where a certain pink hair princess announced the SAR.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline  
Old 2007-04-01, 23:35   Link #2067
kakashi524
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by coba View Post
Guys,

I am just wondering about the evolution in Lulu's Geass. Did anyone notice that the scene in the ED where Lulu covers his right eye with his hand that his left eye has a quite weird Geass ?

Also, I don't know whether someone already mentioned it or not, but we know that CC and probably other special people (e.g VV or probably the Emperor) can speak with the death. So, does it mean that the emperor already know the identity of Zero from Clovis ? It can explain his reaction in ep 23.
My theory about the Emperor is:

He knows Lelouch is Zero (VV told him that Lelouch is Zero and has Geass or some other way, after all he is the Emperor of a very powerful country and Lelouch's name wouldn't be difficult to figure out [Clovis telling him is still a possibility at the moment]).

In ep22 maybe you remember the Emperor was expectant of what would happen in the SAZ event (with a little smile in his face). In ep18 or 17, before Scheneizell appeared for the first time (for more than 2 seconds), the Emperor was informed of Schneizell movements and said: Let him do as he pleases (which makes me think that he is truly looking for the strongest of the royal family to take his place and wants to see his worth). If he was expecting Schneizell's victory over the rebels in Area11 he wouldn't be VERY HAPPY (<--- please notice the Bold, Underlined and Italic words), because Schneizell's triumph wouldn't be a result of the Slaughter, but of the opposite. After watching the slaughter, obviously he wasn't happy because Euphemia killed a bunch of 11's (even he would had taken notice of the EXTREME change in her personality). Which leaves only ZERO to take into consideration (by now i think everyone must be agree that the Emperor was ecstatic about the slaughter that Zero caused, since Euphemia nor Schneizell had anything to do with it), but because he thinks only Britannian's are the best in the world, he wouldn't be VERY HAPPY about ZERO doing this kind of thing, unless he knew ZERO was a Britannian Prince who was showing what he was made of.

After all the Emperor was expectant because he wanted to see which of the two outcomes would ZERO (Lelouch) choose:

1.- Join the SAZ and surrender (making him look weak and unworthy in the eyes of the emperor, leaving only Schneizell in the race for the throne).
2.- Do something to Euphemia and continue his war against Britannia, and by something i mean: kill her, GEASS her or dissuade her, in order to destroy the SAZ (Proving his worth and strength in the eyes of the Emperor and a suitable prince for the throne).

I hope i made myself clear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mist2123 View Post
if sunrise give Suzaku Geass i will send hate messages and spams
Send a couple thousands for me, please. And a couple of thousands more asking for Suzaku to die in the S1 finale

About Nunnally being the key to the end:

I think she might call zero by his true name or Brother in the last episode in front of everyone, something along the lines of:

Onii-sama stops this madness and go to your room!!!!!!!!

__________________
Nunnally's Cat Call Fan

Last edited by kakashi524; 2007-04-01 at 23:50.
kakashi524 is offline  
Old 2007-04-02, 05:33   Link #2068
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
My predictions for 24-25. An hr-long battle scene, many people die. Britainnia eventually retreats, saving some people, leaving others stranded at the mercy of Zero and his Black Knights. At the end, Zero makes an announcement to the people of Japan and ends with his evil laugh. Cue Season 2.
__________________
God is on the side with the biggest cannon.

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline  
Old 2007-04-02, 08:25   Link #2069
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by mist2123 View Post
if sunrise give Suzaku geass i will send hate messages and spams
i so agree on that, it would be so obvious if they did...
random thought: it would b funny if Suzaku's losing against Lulu and his "LIVE!" geass kicks in and he runs away liek a little girl XD ROFL ...
-KarumA- is offline  
Old 2007-04-02, 09:41   Link #2070
lightbringer
M9000
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: SBC Gurokken
Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
it would b funny if Suzaku's losing against Lulu and his "LIVE!" geass kicks in and he runs away liek a little girl XD ROFL ...
look forward to it
lightbringer is offline  
Old 2007-04-02, 10:41   Link #2071
kakashi524
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
i so agree on that, it would be so obvious if they did...
random thought: it would b funny if Suzaku's losing against Lulu and his "LIVE!" geass kicks in and he runs away liek a little girl XD ROFL ...
Brightest Idea EVER!!!!!!!!!
__________________
Nunnally's Cat Call Fan
kakashi524 is offline  
Old 2007-04-02, 12:28   Link #2072
quina
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Send a message via MSN to quina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
actually, judging the fact the emperor could talk with dead clovis, and C.C could be able to talk with Marianne (if we consider that marianne as lelouch's mother); i fear they might create a plot device a la Mai-Hime, with something like Vahalla ^^'

but, IIRC, before that utopia, the Ragnarok was something ... let's say apocalyptic. (it was the battle of the end of the world, so ~~)

so err... guess we will wait the second season for more explanations. (after all, the ragnarok appeared only once, and that was in the first ep)
interesting thought, I like the idea actually lol.
CC might represents Valkyrie and is now hunting for Einheriar to join the rank of Odin (who is Odin?) :3... Lulu is potential candidate so she intended to train him first before sending him to the world of C. (the series so far suggests that her wish have nothing to do with the empire, she just wants Lulu to live).

lol it also explains why she can't be killed (she is non-human, god like existence), and also explains a comment from producer that says "she was a human" (since Valkyries has rebirth in human body phase).

By now you probably can guess that these are from Valkyrie Profile. The reason why Mao doesn't get selected is because he doesnt have the correct hero trait needed in the rank. Marianne is probably one of her Einheriar too. According to side material, Marianne is ace knightmare pilot used to fight for the emperror, might be why she got selected.

Wouldn't be surprised if her real name turns out to be: Lenneth, Silmeria or Hrist (Amy). Q&A on 2chan also says something like.. "once her true name is revealed, all the connection will becomes clear". I guess if her true name happens to be one of the 3, things would be very clear.

Recall in episode 1, the contract scene. There is a brief moment when 2 planets (space ships?) comes close together with the light in the middle. That might represents the 2 sides of Ragnarok war: Odin and Surt.
quina is offline  
Old 2007-04-02, 14:41   Link #2073
Seska
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Germany
Age: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by mist2123 View Post
if sunrise give Suzaku geass i will send hate messages and spams
Dou you even have their nummber? then why not try SMS?
Seska is offline  
Old 2007-04-02, 14:53   Link #2074
Revolutionist
Puppet Master
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Behind You
I hope Suzaku gets another mind raping from C.C and ends up a retard for the rest of his life, living in exile or he gets stabbed by Karen's pouch knife lol.
Revolutionist is offline  
Old 2007-04-02, 14:58   Link #2075
Juvyniled
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: California
Age: 29
Talk about hating someone with a passion

Just be like one of many other thousand fans and send them hate responses and they might just change it. That IS probably why they've delayed the remaining episodes so that they can decide who to eliminate and who to keep.
Juvyniled is offline  
Old 2007-04-02, 15:04   Link #2076
ccardoso
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvyniled View Post
Talk about hating someone with a passion

Just be like one of many other thousand fans and send them hate responses and they might just change it. That IS probably why they've delayed the remaining episodes so that they can decide who to eliminate and who to keep.
Suzaku can be taken as comic relief with his "I'm right" crap!
ccardoso is offline  
Old 2007-04-02, 15:11   Link #2077
Blue_Mercy
Veteran
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Blue Raider Nation
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccardoso View Post
Suzaku can be taken as comic relief with his "I'm right" crap!
I think those days are gone and this is the Suzaku we will be getting from now on.

Blue_Mercy is offline  
Old 2007-04-02, 15:19   Link #2078
Juvyniled
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: California
Age: 29
You either hate his character or accept it. I doubt there is a real die-hard Suzaku fan on these forums.

The only comic relief is someone that is slowly transforming into an orange.

Next thing you'll see is people flaming Suzaku for being a hypocrite by resorting to violence and killing people. It's just too cute seeing people coming on to these forums only to call for a character's death over and over and over.
Juvyniled is offline  
Old 2007-04-02, 15:48   Link #2079
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: SLB, Slovenia
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvyniled View Post
Next thing you'll see is people flaming Suzaku for being a hypocrite by resorting to violence and killing people. It's just too cute seeing people coming on to these forums only to call for a character's death over and over and over.
Wasn't that already one of the original "arguments".

Besdies i never really understood why is it ALWAYS when i say" You are wrong! " that that automatically means " I'm right!" here on Animesuki.
__________________
"I cannot be caged! I cannot be controlled! Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools!"

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline  
Old 2007-04-02, 15:51   Link #2080
lightbringer
M9000
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: SBC Gurokken
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seska View Post
Dou you even have their nummber? then why not try SMS?
This is Japan we're talking about, they have phone email instead of SMS
lightbringer is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
psychic powers, random thoughts, speculation, spoiler, spoilers

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:06.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.