AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-31, 11:41   Link #3081
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeusIrae View Post
The second season(or OVA) will shift away from Lelouch at the beginning.They will keep us in the dark on the fate of Lelouch and Suzaku.
It probably won't be a direct continuation, yeah. I'm betting we'll find out what happened in some kind of flashback. But the 2nd season might as well start with Zero back in charge, the OotBK cleaning up their newly conquered settlement and preparing for the incoming Schneizel fleet - if it doesn't get intercepted by the Chinese.

After all, with the next episode, we are meant to find out what Lelouch plans to do from now on (or so the director said), so he needs some screen time to tell or show us his intent.
Old 2007-07-31, 11:44   Link #3082
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
The chinese fleet might be the ones who can turn the tide for Lelouch but that's a big "IF"

Especially after that Bay of Pigs fiasco I'm not sure if the Chinese are willing to pull another stunt.

That and they'd be going up against a guy whose just as smart as Zero.
Old 2007-07-31, 11:46   Link #3083
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
The chinese fleet might be the ones who can turn the tide for Lelouch but that's a big "IF"

Especially after that Bay of Pigs fiasco I'm not sure if the Chinese are willing to pull another stunt.

That and they'd be going up against a guy whose just as smart as Zero.
they might supports zero to get his support and not conquer them
Old 2007-07-31, 12:15   Link #3084
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

My prediction for S2. Nina blows everyone up back on the mainland. Only Kallen, Zero and Suzaku now survive -_-

http://sining83.blogspot.com
Old 2007-07-31, 12:49   Link #3085
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
My prediction for S2. Nina blows everyone up back on the mainland. Only Kallen, Zero and Suzaku now survive -_-
Still plenty of maneuver space

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Old 2007-07-31, 13:47   Link #3086
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
Proved wrong because Arthur survives in the spoilers I can't believe you so easily killed off Arthur (because, who cares about the Ashford students or Lloyd and Cecile or the OOtBK crew )
Old 2007-07-31, 14:28   Link #3087
Xcomp
Owe No Favours!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
Proved wrong because Arthur survives in the spoilers I can't believe you so easily killed off Arthur (because, who cares about the Ashford students or Lloyd and Cecile or the OOtBK crew )
I was thinking the same thing as Plushie but now that you've reminded me Arthur survives too. Well...

That's an easy one. Cats have nine lives
Old 2007-07-31, 14:37   Link #3088
zalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeusIrae View Post
Ok,here's my prediction(take the Crystal Ball and say "Al Kasam!")

The second season(or OVA) will shift away from Lelouch at the beginning.They will keep us in the dark on the fate of Lelouch and Suzaku.
A secondary character will take the leading role.Someone like CC or Shirley.Why?No idea,I just feel it's a common method used in anime to solve that kind of situation.And it would work well,IMO.Just starting where they stopped wouldn't make much sense because after several month the dramatic tension will be lost.
I think you are right in that they probably won't immediately pick up where they left off. But I don't think they will really shift the lead role to anyone. I think the mystery will be resolved either in the first episode of the season or the second. We'll probably see what happened in flashback. Basically I think it'll be similar to how they pulled episode 14 out....they didn't pick up things from the end of episode 13. They didn't show what happened with Shirley and Villetta until later on in the episode when Mao confronted Shirley.
Old 2007-07-31, 19:30   Link #3089
caixiaoshan

(possible)spoiler for 2nd season

PLEASE READ THESE BEFORE YOU READ THE SPOILER:
the person who posted this information claim to be a friend of a friend of Jun Fukuyama, who is the CV for Lelouch. He posted the first few posts on 2007-7-26, so some contain spoilers for episodes 24 and 25. this source is not checked, so you might not want to trust him...but all the stuff he said do make sense...

he noted that, after the first few posts, he found out that the officials changed the scripts, so some of the things he mentioned might not happen.

you may not want to read this, i mean for real...unless you are sure that you will not watch the 2nd season...
also, i am merely translating what he's saying, don't blame me if something happens...

i do apologies though, if you happen to have clicked the "show" button(or planning on doing so)...or if there had been similar posts previously...

Spoiler for Code GEASS 2nd season:

Last edited by caixiaoshan; 2007-08-01 at 08:56.
Old 2007-07-31, 19:56   Link #3090
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by caixiaoshan View Post
the person who posted this information claim to be a friend of a friend of Jun Fukuyama, who is the CV for Lelouch. He posted the first few posts on 2007-7-26, so some contain spoilers for episodes 24 and 25. this source is not checked, so you might not want to trust him...but all the stuff he said do make sense...

he noted that, after the first few posts, he found out that the officials changed the scripts, so some of the things he mentioned might not happen.

you may not want to read this, i mean for real...unless you are sure that you will not watch the 2nd season...
also, i am merely translating what he's saying, don't blame me if something happens...

i do apologies though, if you happen to have clicked the "show" button(or planning on doing so)...or if there had been similar posts previously...

Some of it makes sense, other parts do not.

Spoiler for Spoilers:

When I sit down to actually think while reading that list I will comment more, but a lot of it seems... made up?
Old 2007-07-31, 20:05   Link #3091
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Quote:

Wow ok...
If lulu ,nana and etc are from the 'V' race I guess they are an advance type of human . While V.V is from a different planet.

wow genius at work and every thing he says is messed up though every part fits. If this guy really knows everything why not post the entire scripts(maybe he is working on it)
Edit: Can kallen move at light speed??? also she is too far away
Edit2: if lulu and suzaku's mom are sister doesnt that make suzaku geass capable but why did he post it
Edit3: Its hard to believe that the war is 1 season long
Old 2007-07-31, 20:09   Link #3092
lightbringer
M9000

Wait, wait, didn't we have confirmation that Kallen will survive the first season? Well, I guess technically she did survive... Anyone still remember the exact context of that spoiler?

Well, most of the things on that list do sound like bollocks. Or rather, like a well-constructed red herring. It fits together after a fashion, but is too big of a leak. The only part that sounds plausible is the part about Kallen, but I somehow doubt she can jump that far that fast. Then again, this is anime.
Old 2007-07-31, 20:35   Link #3093
caixiaoshan

edit1:{
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Some of it makes sense, other parts do not.

Spoiler for Spoilers:

When I sit down to actually think while reading that list I will comment more, but a lot of it seems... made up?
Spoiler for geass:

}

Quote:
Originally Posted by mist2123 View Post
Wow ok...
If lulu ,nana and etc are from the 'V' race I guess they are an advance type of human . While V.V is from a different planet.

wow genius at work and every thing he says is messed up though every part fits. If this guy really knows everything why not post the entire scripts(maybe he is working on it)
Edit: Can kallen move at light speed??? also she is too far away
Edit2: if lulu and suzaku's mom are sister doesnt that make suzaku geass capable but why did he post it
Edit3: Its hard to believe that the war is 1 season long

Spoiler for geass:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
Wait, wait, didn't we have confirmation that Kallen will survive the first season? Well, I guess technically she did survive... Anyone still remember the exact context of that spoiler?

Well, most of the things on that list do sound like bollocks. Or rather, like a well-constructed red herring. It fits together after a fashion, but is too big of a leak. The only part that sounds plausible is the part about Kallen, but I somehow doubt she can jump that far that fast. Then again, this is anime.
Spoiler for geass:

edit2:{
BTW, I personally believe that [Arthur = V.V.], just like in "Darker Than Black"...
}

edit3:{
Spoiler for C.C.:

}

Last edited by caixiaoshan; 2007-07-31 at 21:18.
Old 2007-07-31, 21:17   Link #3094
zalem

I'm inclined to not believe this. Some of it does make sense. For instance, I do think C.C. will die in the end. It would be merciful for her to die, she would finally be at peace. But the stuff with Suzaku realizing he didn't kill his father? LAME. If that's true that's just stupid. And how on earth could Kallen die? The only way would be if she jumps in the middle and takes the bullet, but from her position there's no way that can happen. The only thing she can do from that position is shoot Suzaku in the back.

If this was FO, I'd believe it but it's just some random anonymous person claiming to be a friend of a voice actor. And I have my doubts that voice actors know quite that much about the plot for season 2 at this point.
Old 2007-07-31, 21:26   Link #3095
caixiaoshan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
I'm inclined to not believe this. Some of it does make sense. For instance, I do think C.C. will die in the end. It would be merciful for her to die, she would finally be at peace. But the stuff with Suzaku realizing he didn't kill his father? LAME. If that's true that's just stupid. And how on earth could Kallen die? The only way would be if she jumps in the middle and takes the bullet, but from her position there's no way that can happen. The only thing she can do from that position is shoot Suzaku in the back.

If this was FO, I'd believe it but it's just some random anonymous person claiming to be a friend of a voice actor. And I have my doubts that voice actors know quite that much about the plot for season 2 at this point.
I cannot agree with you more...
a lot of people criticized him on how much CV's actually know about the plot and how can Kallen move that fast, in the original post.

but there are a few things on Suzaku and Kallen that can be explained.

Spoiler for geass:

edit2: {
anyway, what i want to say is really: dont believe him if you can, it's good for you.
but just for me, I still can't find anything that might be impossible in the facts he presented...and some of these stuff seem just too real to me...
and this person doesn't seem to be good enough to make up some of these stuff...
}

Last edited by caixiaoshan; 2007-07-31 at 21:42.
Old 2007-07-31, 21:41   Link #3096
Var
Banned

Quote:
I cannot agree with you more...
a lot of people criticized him on how much CV's actually know about the plot and how can Kallen move that fast, in the original post.

but there are a few things on Suzaku and Kallen that can be explained.

Spoiler for geass:
But... that would mean that the flashback, where he is sulking over what he had done, is either null or his memory was somehow instantly changed. Going with what has been presented so far.

Also, Kallen dieing would be about as plot-intelligent as Lelouch dieing right now. I mean her entire purpose is for a world in which she (noting that she must be alive for this be possible) and her mother can live happily. So killing her seems like it would be a cheap plot device to move something along while discarding everything else before it.

As for the voice actor, isn't it usual for voice actors to know very little about the plot prior to an episode screening, at which point they need to learn one episode?
Old 2007-07-31, 21:48   Link #3097
Ansa

Theres a large problem with the spoilers..

V.V. IS A GUY and yet refers to him as one of those who gets the mark above their heads and can pass the power on, however it also states that only FEMALES can do that, and again V.V. IS A GUY.

Second: "As for the voice actor, isn't it usual for voice actors to know very little about the plot prior to an episode screening, at which point they need to learn one episode?"

Yes that's correct.

Can we say fake yet?
Old 2007-07-31, 21:50   Link #3098
caixiaoshan

Quote:
But... that would mean that the flashback, where he is sulking over what he had done, is either null or his memory was somehow instantly changed. Going with what has been presented so far.

Also, Kallen dieing would be about as plot-intelligent as Lelouch dieing right now. I mean her entire purpose is for a world in which she (noting that she must be alive for this be possible) and her mother can live happily. So killing her seems like it would be a cheap plot device to move something along while discarding everything else before it.

As for the voice actor, isn't it usual for voice actors to know very little about the plot prior to an episode screening, at which point they need to learn one episode?
all of what you are saying are true.
and Suzaku's memories are false (at least on the killing) according to him.

for kallen...I am really not sure what will happen. I agree with your ideas though. He actually give some personal speculations on that too...but they were really bad...

for voice actors, yes, they almost never know more than one episodes of story...there are debates in the original post on this issue...I did not put them here simply because none of them is really convincible either way(either the voice actor can or cannot know that much)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansa View Post
Theres a large problem with the spoilers..

V.V. IS A GUY and yet refers to him as one of those who gets the mark above their heads and can pass the power on, however it also states that only FEMALES can do that, and again V.V. IS A GUY.

Second: "As for the voice actor, isn't it usual for voice actors to know very little about the plot prior to an episode screening, at which point they need to learn one episode?"

Yes that's correct.

Can we say fake yet?
hm...I just translated it according to what he has posted, and he did first say that Lelouch will battle against the "V"race and later say that V.V. is actually not part of it...but as messed up as his way of talking is , I suspect he just didn't settle on the name.

in the clear way that he explained later, it is that:
V.V. is a special entity from another world

C.C., Mariane, Suzaku, Lelouch, Nanaly, Mao, are descendents of a "V" race(he says"super powered race").
and for these people: Males can get abilities, Females can transfer.

V.V. is basically the one that activates the females i guess.
Old 2007-07-31, 21:55   Link #3099
Var
Banned

Quote:
all of what you are saying are true.
and Suzaku's memories are false (at least on the killing) according to him.

for kallen...I am really not sure what will happen. I agree with your ideas though. He actually give some personal speculations on that too...but they were really bad...

for voice actors, yes, they almost never know more than one episodes of story...there are debates in the original post on this issue...I did not put them here simply because none of them is really convincible either way(either the voice actor can or cannot know that much)...
I read a good chunk of the stuff before my brain got tired of reading Japanese. A lot of people seem incredibly skeptic/unhappy about Kallen's death as well as C.C.. As for the voice actor, its nigh impossible to prove one way or the other, especially in a case like this where its he said/she said. The only way we will know is when more spoilers are released and if they match... which I hope they do not, seeing as how a lot of what is listed is jargon and cheap plot moving ploys.
Old 2007-07-31, 22:04   Link #3100
caixiaoshan

Quote:
I read a good chunk of the stuff before my brain got tired of reading Japanese. A lot of people seem incredibly skeptic/unhappy about Kallen's death as well as C.C.. As for the voice actor, its nigh impossible to prove one way or the other, especially in a case like this where its he said/she said. The only way we will know is when more spoilers are released and if they match... which I hope they do not, seeing as how a lot of what is listed is jargon and cheap plot moving ploys.
true, a lot of people are saying that they won't eat Pizza anymore...

in this particular case...I can always ask him for more details if needed...
but, I don't really want to know anymore of these stuff too...

I heard that the 2nd Season is released on October right? or May of 2008? but..it's really not that long a wait(to me..)...I just think this spoiler is a good cool down for me or maybe someone else after watching the last two episode...especially if it's false...

edit1:{
anyway...as I said before...don't trust these stuff...if you can...
by the way, the voice actor would more than likely be ruined if he really did this...but who knows...
at least...I dont..
}
Closed Thread

Tags
psychic powers, random thoughts, speculation, spoiler, spoilers