AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-01-20, 06:17   Link #4081
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
forbidden to acces o.o;
Old 2008-01-20, 06:26   Link #4082
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
forbidden to acces o.o;
Type a www into the URL. That worked for me.
Old 2008-01-20, 07:32   Link #4083
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Type a www into the URL. That worked for me.
i accesed it by deleted everything behind the /scans
but there weren't that many new scans that we havent seen before =s
Old 2008-01-20, 12:08   Link #4084
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

They were higher quality versions of the scans we had seen before.
Old 2008-01-20, 20:46   Link #4085
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marioshinobi View Post
"C.C.? Is it you?"
Well, it does say "C.C." right next to her... Is the new person supposed to look like C.C. or just have a similar personality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920 View Post
What do you think the chances of Viletta joining Lelouch are? Him being a prince would have an effect on her. The confrontation between them should (and better) be pretty early in the season since she is a teacher at his school. I'm betting she just transfers in at the start/end of ep 1 and since she knows his face and name she should find him rather easily.
Viletta wants to be a noble. She might join Zero if she believes he will destroy Brittania and hence be the winner, but Zero's world view does not hold much regard for nobles, and her own world view is very race-centric. I don't think she would have trouble finding him, but why wait a year to transfer? More likely Lelouch has not been doing any cloak'n'dagger stuff for the past year so she wasn't able to get any dirt on him. =D

Last edited by lightbringer; 2008-01-20 at 21:00.
Old 2008-01-20, 20:54   Link #4086
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Well yeah, it says C.C. but it could be a trick. I'd rather it wasn't though. I hope we find out how she managed to get out of the ocean. It isn't made clear exactly in what way she is similar to C.C. I think it would a bit boring to have an exact replica as I think it would just be a waste of time. It's probably another person like her, maybe just evil though I thought that was going to be the role V.V. would play.

Maybe this similar one is truly an observer, taking no side and simply watching how things turn out.

Her views are very race-centric, but there could be some hope that her time with Ougi will somehow affect her in a good way. Of course, shooting him was not a good start to that but things could change. I think it would be a bit odd if she wasn't a teacher already at the school.

I've been curious for a while as to whether we are ever going to visit that place seen in both the ending scene with C.C. and in those little flashes, the place with the lake and castle. I vaguely recall a scene in the opening where Lelouch is riding a horse in this very area, though I don't know if any scenes in the opening have real meaning. Perhaps it is there that we will learn all of C.C.'s past? I'd imagine Lelouch will go there at least once.

Last edited by Dann of Thursday; 2008-01-21 at 17:21.
Old 2008-01-21, 22:33   Link #4087
CJL13
God of his own ego

You know how someone said that Suzaku would want to kill himself, but the Geass command wouldn't let him? Maybe his Geass command made him miss Lelouch and ended up killing Nunnally?
Old 2008-01-21, 22:36   Link #4088
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Well, if that is what happened he certainly doesn't seem affected by it now. Lelouch would take the blame for that as well and probably lose his mind if that happened.

I'm for Nunnally being alive by the end of this and being alright.
Old 2008-01-21, 22:47   Link #4089
CJL13
God of his own ego

Well it HAS been a year, nothing like a good few flashbacks of the main characters battling their morals. Or maybe Rollo could bring her back?
Old 2008-01-21, 23:01   Link #4090
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJL13 View Post
You know how someone said that Suzaku would want to kill himself, but the Geass command wouldn't let him? Maybe his Geass command made him miss Lelouch and ended up killing Nunnally?
yea, but Nunnaly was nowhere to be seen, it'd be more likely that he hit Karen.
Old 2008-01-21, 23:17   Link #4091
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

How could he have hit Kallen? She was behind him. It would make more sense for her to get shot by Lelouch accidently.

Regarding Villetta, I don't know if she really will change all that much after thinking about it more. She thinks the Lelouch is the reason that she stayed with Ougi when it was just average amnesia. She seemed so disgusted by the idea of being with Ougi by the end that I don't know what is going to get her to change her mind back. I suppose if she learned Lelouch had nothing to do with it and figured out that she was happy with Ougi it could turn out right.

And with Kallen, this may sound very mean but what importance really is she to the story? I know she is one of the key members of the Knights and all, but I can't come up with anything beyond that. I think the only thing that could make her be important in R2 were if she became Lelouch's love interest which may actually give that pairing more ground. I suppose if she was Zero during the year and if her brother and father had some importance it could work, but I'm not sure.

Last edited by Dann of Thursday; 2008-01-21 at 23:31.
Old 2008-01-21, 23:33   Link #4092
Stretch5920

Kallen isn't important to the story. She's just the ace pilot of the Black Knights, she could die and be replaced by another pilot and it wouldn't really affect the overall plot, just another dead person Lelouch would feel bad about. They would have do something with her father/brother to make her more involved. Even though I kind of like the idea of a Lelouch x Kallen pairing, I don't see it happening. I don't think Kallen will be with any guy in the end, unless her brother isn't really dead.
Old 2008-01-21, 23:43   Link #4093
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Well, there are probably a lot of fans that would be angry if she was killed though I'm not sure if Taniguchi would allow that to affect his judgement on a thing like that. Her father is supposed to work for Britannia in some way that couldn't be revealed so I am sure he'll come up at some point. Maybe he'll end up giving her soem new suit in support. Her brother is more of a mystery, but I would be surprised if he didn't at least come up in flashbacks, which he never did in season 1.

I wouldn't mind that pairing if they pulled it off correctly, but time will tell on how that turns out.
Old 2008-01-21, 23:48   Link #4094
SeedFreedom
Hina is my goddess
*Graphic Designer

I'm a huge Karen fan, but i must admit i also don't see the pairing working out in the end. Also, by the lack of any pictures from season two for Karen i say she being the one that was shot would also be a big possibility.
Old 2008-01-22, 00:59   Link #4095
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920 View Post
Kallen isn't important to the story. She's just the ace pilot of the Black Knights, she could die and be replaced by another pilot and it wouldn't really affect the overall plot, just another dead person Lelouch would feel bad about. They would have do something with her father/brother to make her more involved. Even though I kind of like the idea of a Lelouch x Kallen pairing, I don't see it happening. I don't think Kallen will be with any guy in the end, unless her brother isn't really dead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
How could he have hit Kallen? She was behind him. It would make more sense for her to get shot by Lelouch accidently.

Regarding Villetta, I don't know if she really will change all that much after thinking about it more. She thinks the Lelouch is the reason that she stayed with Ougi when it was just average amnesia. She seemed so disgusted by the idea of being with Ougi by the end that I don't know what is going to get her to change her mind back. I suppose if she learned Lelouch had nothing to do with it and figured out that she was happy with Ougi it could turn out right.

And with Kallen, this may sound very mean but what importance really is she to the story? I know she is one of the key members of the Knights and all, but I can't come up with anything beyond that. I think the only thing that could make her be important in R2 were if she became Lelouch's love interest which may actually give that pairing more ground. I suppose if she was Zero during the year and if her brother and father had some importance it could work, but I'm not sure.
Her role isn't obvious but she is the only character on both sides of Lelouch that isn't C.C. Which is significant. I'd also say she plays the bridge between the OoTBK and Ashford, a sort of reminder to Lelouch.

Her role in the knights is rather mediocre. She is a their top pilot but that's really all for that, the trick comes in on the point though. She is the polar opposite of Suzaku's rising method. She did what Suzaku could have done (probably should have) but didn't. She became a rebel for her country. She became the ace pilot for the OotBK the only thing that can really free Japan, while Suzaku just became a puppet.

Her role on the plot isn't blatant but its there. Like every character. So her just dieing doesn't work.
Old 2008-01-22, 13:41   Link #4096
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Her role isn't obvious but she is the only character on both sides of Lelouch that isn't C.C. Which is significant. I'd also say she plays the bridge between the OoTBK and Ashford, a sort of reminder to Lelouch.

Her role in the knights is rather mediocre. She is a their top pilot but that's really all for that, the trick comes in on the point though. She is the polar opposite of Suzaku's rising method. She did what Suzaku could have done (probably should have) but didn't. She became a rebel for her country. She became the ace pilot for the OotBK the only thing that can really free Japan, while Suzaku just became a puppet.

Her role on the plot isn't blatant but its there. Like every character. So her just dieing doesn't work.
Yeah, but you kinda proved the point about her dieing...you said that "she is the only character on both sides of Lelouch that isn't C.C. Which is significant. I'd also say she plays the bridge between the OoTBK and Ashford, a sort of reminder to Lelouch" she can't go back to Ashford Academy anymore because they know she's a part of the OoTBK, so she can't fulfill this role anymore.

So she currently doesn't have any really important roles anymore so her dieing does work.
Old 2008-01-22, 14:09   Link #4097
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Yet we know she is not going to die because it was specifically said her story was moved to season 2. I think Var's comment about her role not being blatent but there probably describes it best. She'll probably be important in the time to come in some way. Maybe she'll rise to become one of the major commanders within the Knights, though her skills are probably more in piloting than anything else. I think convincing her to trust Lelouch in any way is going to be important in some way to the plot.

Regarding V.V.'s role in the plot, can he really be anything more than an antagonist? While his exact allegiance has not been addressed, it can be inferred that he is on Britannia's side. He seems rather playful with everything he does, with teleporting everyone "just because", telling Suzaku about the Geass, and taking Nunnally. I'm curious as to whether C.C. is aware of everything he is doing. She seemed aware that he was responsible for teleporting them, but I think she was being honest about not knowing who took Nunnally.

Has it been indicated at all as to how old C.C. might actually be? She said the only real memories she had left were as a witch, which I would assume would be the time she was at that castle probably around that church with the symbol of it. Is it possible she could be a 1000 years or more?
Old 2008-01-22, 14:22   Link #4098
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
Yeah, but you kinda proved the point about her dieing...you said that "she is the only character on both sides of Lelouch that isn't C.C. Which is significant. I'd also say she plays the bridge between the OoTBK and Ashford, a sort of reminder to Lelouch" she can't go back to Ashford Academy anymore because they know she's a part of the OoTBK, so she can't fulfill this role anymore.

So she currently doesn't have any really important roles anymore so her dieing does work.
Why would she be unable to? The only people who know are her close classmates and I think they have enough of a friendship to not just spill her identity. Even if they do, it would add a new role for her. Struggling with the fact that she no longer has anything (she'd lose her home/family) and would therein epitomize the Japanese condition.

So... she still has a role.

Edit: C.C. age can be whatever they want it to be. They have given to little information for us to be able to make any real guess.
Old 2008-01-22, 14:23   Link #4099
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Yet we know she is not going to die because it was specifically said her story was moved to season 2. I think Var's comment about her role not being blatent but there probably describes it best. She'll probably be important in the time to come in some way. Maybe she'll rise to become one of the major commanders within the Knights, though her skills are probably more in piloting than anything else. I think convincing her to trust Lelouch in any way is going to be important in some way to the plot.

Regarding V.V.'s role in the plot, can he really be anything more than an antagonist? While his exact allegiance has not been addressed, it can be inferred that he is on Britannia's side. He seems rather playful with everything he does, with teleporting everyone "just because", telling Suzaku about the Geass, and taking Nunnally. I'm curious as to whether C.C. is aware of everything he is doing. She seemed aware that he was responsible for teleporting them, but I think she was being honest about not knowing who took Nunnally.

Has it been indicated at all as to how old C.C. might actually be? She said the only real memories she had left were as a witch, which I would assume would be the time she was at that castle probably around that church with the symbol of it. Is it possible she could be a 1000 years or more?
well she apparently met, and made contracts with Gehngis Khan, and Alexander the great so probably more than a 1000 years.
Old 2008-01-22, 14:32   Link #4100
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Her classmates seemed a bit angry with her about the whole thing actually. Then again, I think I might be angry too if a rebel organization decided to make my school its base too.

And that stuff about Khan and Alexander is from the novels I think so it might not be canon. How long has the Britannian empire existed?
Closed Thread

Tags
psychic powers, random thoughts, speculation, spoiler, spoilers